Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Club Roleplay

+6
Roseblossom
Twilight
Midnightflame
Lotusbreeze
Tornadostorm
Goldy
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Warriors Club Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Warriors Club Roleplay

Post by Roseblossom Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:41 pm

Roseblossom smirked, noticing Tornadostorm's gesture, and made her way into position. Her fur fluffed from the cold. She looked at the deputy, ready.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 27856

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:26 pm

Goldstorm's green eyes narrowed as they locked onto two rabbits, sniffing the grass delicately. Perfect. Tornadostorm and Roseblossom can work together to catch one of them, and the other should scamper right into my claws. Her mouth watered at the thought of bringing two warm rabbits into camp. They're a bit thin, but then again, so are we. She flexed her claws eagerly, waiting for the dark-furred deputy to make the first move.
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 41
Fresh-kill : 18704

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:08 pm

i'll just start and hope some LC cats join me
(idk if the clans have merged yet ? correct me if im wrong)

Moonflame slinked throughout the camp, muscles gliding underneath her pelt in the mid-day sun. She worked her way towards the fresh-kill pile, measly, but still apparent - which was a good sign. She took a small mouse in her jaws and padded towards a corner with foliage, and sat down to eat.

Last edited by Moonflame on Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : merge correction)
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19247

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:13 pm

(Ye they've merged :3)

Tornadostorm saw that Roseblossom was ready. She shifted her weight a little in anticipation.

Suddenly with a quick gesture to the sorrel warrior next to her, Tornadostorm sprung forward from her hiding place. Her paws making soft thuds as she burst from the cover of the bushes she had been hiding in. Both rabbits looked up, made a terrified squeak as they saw the two scary warriors, charging at them, and bolted. Tornadostorm took her one small opportunity, and sprung at the nearer of the two rabbits, her paws flared as she tried to catch one of the two rabbits before they were off guard.

She felt her paws scrape through it's fur, but she missed. She let out a low growl out of instinct. The Rabbit had been redirected kind of towards Roseblossom. The other Rabbit, was running right at Goldstorm.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32929

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:09 pm

(wait yo whos clan did we merge into or is it a new camp entirely?)
Twilight
Twilight
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 48
Fresh-kill : 21901

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:32 pm

(The clans have merged, it's a new camp)
Goldstorm's whiskers twitched in a heartbeat of satisfaction as the rabbit raced towards her, following the plan perfectly. She didn't see whether Tornadostorm's leap had been enough to snag the hare, but she needed to focus on the other rabbit is it raced towards her. The golden cat pounced out of the grass a moment too soon, and the rabbit veered away from the cats with a panicked look in its eyes. She yowled angrily, chasing the rabbit down the hill. Her paws hit a root that was sticking out of the earth, obscured by the long grass, and she tumbled head over tail down the rest of the hill, her claws flailing to find hold in the ground but only parting the grass. She regained her footing only to see the rabbit disappear down a hole a few fox-lengths away. "Fox-dung!" She spat, racing over to the hole and peering down in dismay.
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:05 pm

Roseblossom grinned as the rabbit obliviously raced her way. She pounced, claws extended, anxious for the feeling of warm flesh. Her front paw landed on its hind leg, tearing into the skin. It broke away from her grasp, though, heading back in the opposite direction, where Tornadostorm stood. Roseblossom hissed to herself, upset that she missed her chance. She hoped Tornadostorm could make a last-minute save.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:14 pm

Tornadostorm's paw moved without her really noticing even, hooking the rabbit with a claw and throwing it kind of. She then pounced on top of it, satisfyingly letting her claws sink into it's soft fur, then quickly gave it the killing bite. She let out a loud purr, then glanced over towards Goldstorm. Noticing with a hint of disappointment that the golden tabby had missed the catch. "Good effort." She called to her friend. Glancing at Roseblossom, she purred "Thanks for the help." She then picked up the prey, and walked over towards Goldstorm. The thickness of the rabbit's neck was uncomfortably stretching Tornadostorm's jaw, but it was more then worth it.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:24 pm

"Good catch!" Goldstorm continued staring down at the burrow as Tornadostorm called out to her. "Tornadostorm, Roseblossom, I think those rabbits had kits." she called quietly back to them as she sniffed the hole again. "Yes, I'm certain!" If one of us dug into the earth uphill, where the tunnel must lead, the other two of us can wait by this entrance and catch the young rabbits as they scatter!" She paced in a circle, forming the plan. "I think it could work!"
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:31 pm

Tornadostorm's tail shot up excitedly, and she set the rabbit's corpse down by the entrance, and had a good long sniff of the hole. "You're right! I smell milk!" she kind of shifted her weight from paw to paw in anticipation. She now tried to judge which of the three cats present was the best, most efficient digger of the group. Previously, this hadn't been a super necessary skill. And now that it was, Tornadostorm was still learning her clanmate's skills in this area.

She glanced between the other two she-cats, trying to judge their expressions to see if they had a clear preference.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:37 pm

Goldstorm flexed her claws with a wince. She hated getting dirt clogged in them, but she knew just how to test the soil to know what tunnels were underneath. "I can dig." She told Tornadostorm, and set off pacing the hill with her ear close to the ground, monitoring the echo of her footsteps. At last she found the point where her paws seemed to sense air beneath the earth, a short distance up from where she believed the hollow to be, and she began to dig, thankful that the soil had been softened by the recent rains that had ended the drought.
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:50 pm

Tornadostorm nodded gratefully. "Thanks Goldstorm." She smiled at the she-cat, then took her place near the entrance, far enough back the kits would run all the way out before they spotted the warriors, and close enough they didn't have time to change their course to bolt to the side before they were caught. It was a tricky balance that Tornadostorm had taken a little while to find, as Goldstrom began digging. She then glanced at Roseblossom pointedly, in a motion for her to get into place as well. She then stared at the rabbit's hole, watching for movement.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:23 pm

Goldstorm felt the sudden creaking in the earth an instant before the tunnel collapsed under the hole she was digging, wrenching the she-cat's front paw as she reflexively tried to leap away. She fell on her side, pain shooting up her trapped foreleg, as she realized that if digging wouldn't scare out the rabbits, the collapse certainly would. "Now!" She yowled at her Clanmates, trying to keep the pain out of her voice as she waiting for the rabbits to hopefully flee the burrow.
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Roseblossom grinned as the rabbits fled, panicked by the collapse. She took her chance to pounce onto one, digging into its fur.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:42 pm

Tornadostorm tensed as two more rabbits bolted out of the whole. She prayed they didn't split up too much, as she pounced, landing squarely on one one of the kit's shoulders. the instant she felt claw meet fur, she lunged her head down, and bit the kit's neck, killing it instantly. She then spun and gave the second (or third?) kit chase.

Her paws thudded loudly against the late leaf-fall, early leaf-bare ground as she tried to gain ground on the small creature in front of her. It didn't take long actually, before she shot a paw out, and tripped the creature. Pinning it, and quickly killing it. she sat for a second catching her breath, before grabbing the creature in her jaws and carrying it back to the others in her hunting party. This was the wrong time of year for rabbits to have babies after all, so they had gotten extremely lucky. She dropped the rabbit with the other two rabbits, noticing Roseblossom's catch she purred and nodded to her "Great catch!" She then turned and walked over to Goldstorm, glancing pointedly at her paw "You ok?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:23 pm

Goldstorm watched in excited satisfaction as her Clanmates made their catches. The Clan wouldn't go hungry today! "I'm alright!" Goldstorm replied to Tornadostorm's concerned question. She tried to stand and her front leg buckled under her. "Er, I think I've wrenched my paw. You two can take your rabbits back to camp, I'll catch up." She lifted her injured paw and managed to stand on three legs. Walking back to camp might take time, but she knew she could do it without straining her paw further.
(I wasn't thinking about the season oops rip)
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:29 pm

Tornadostorm shook her head without hesitation. "No, I can't abandon an injured clanmate to walk back to cam alone." She walked over and grabbed two of the baby rabbits in her jaws. It was all she could carry. She then walked back to Goldstorm and moved so Goldstorm could lean against her. "Just lean on me, and we'll go back together."

She glanced at Roseblossom "You can go ahead if you want. Maybe some of the other clanmates can help bring the prey back." She smiled at her friend, leaving the sorrel warrior with options.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Goldstorm dipped her head gratefully and leaned her shoulder on Tornadostorm, her heart warmed by the deputy's compassion. I'd forgotten what having Clanmates was like.
"I can carry a rabbit," She suggested, leaning down to pick up one that was lying in the grass in front of her. "I don't need to use my leg for that." She joked around the mouthful of fur.
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:09 pm

Roseblossom nodded at the duo, grabbing some rabbit and racing ahead.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:51 pm

Tornadostorm's visable eye was wide "Okay..." She watched as she picked up the rabbit, then carefully started walking. Careful to walk at a pace that Goldstorm could keep up with, and still lean against the black-furred deputy's shoulder. Sense she was walking slowly, Tornadostorm took a moment to look around her at the scenery. Leaf-Bare was nearly upon them. The she-cat could see it in every dying blade of grass, nearly decomposed leaf that littered the forest floor,  every tree with no leaves left, or every dormant pine tree. She sighed. The clan needed to start stalking up for Leaf-Bare, but there was nothing to stalk up with. The usual wave of stress washed over her, and she bit deeper into the fur of the rabbit kits she was carrying. The feeling of blood trickling down her lip, reminded her the clan would survive. They had food, at least for today.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:08 pm

Goldstorm limped along, Tornadostorm supporting her, acutely conscious of the fact that she was slowing the younger cat down. Both cats' steps carried the weight of the approaching leaf-bare as they passed the empty branches of trees and tasted the frigid air. I hope I can help feed the Clan. What if I'm just another mouth to feed? The pain in her paw made Goldstorm wince with every step, but she was determined not to let it slow the cats down too much. She felt something brush her nose, and in a heartbeat she realized that it had started to snow. She stopped walking and stared in dismay up at the pale sky. Normally, Goldstorm loved snow, but if the flakes stuck to the frozen ground, the forest cats would have a much more difficult time finding prey.
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:46 pm

Tornadostorm felt her clanmate stop next to her and stopped as well. She glanced at Goldstorm, then up at the sky. She watched the flakes of white icey crystals fall gently around them "Leaf-Bare is here" She fluffed her long fur. Which was extra long and thick because of the chill. She sighed through her nose. The clan would be worrying, now that it was snowing and the fresh-kill pile was empty. She slowly took a step forward, trying to indicate to Goldstorm they should keep moving, being unable to talk around the rabbits in her jaws.

She watched the ground as they moved. Watching each flake as it made contact with the earth. Trying to see if it was sticking.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:12 pm

Goldstorm shook herself out of her trance and continued to follow Tornadostorm. We need to get these rabbits back to camp. Hopefully Roseblossom will let them know that we're on our way. The golden she-cat tried to pick up her pace to a more typical walking speed. The snow was still falling lightly, but at a more steady pace. She was reminded of the first snowfall she witnessed as a kit. That year had been abundant in prey, and the snow had made kits of the warriors, chasing each other around and hurling pawfuls of snow at each other. She recalled the cheer and good nature that that winter had brought CloudClan, an image that was immediately replaced by the picture of her hungry Clan today. She would always love snow, but as she fluffed out her golden fur against the cold air, she wished her Clan was once again fit enough to enjoy it.
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:04 pm

Tornadostorm continued moving. She noticed that the snowflakes didn't completely melt when they hit the ground "it's sticking" Tornadostorm looked over at the camp in the distance. Her ears perked, they were almost there. Considering the faint tracks Tornadostorm could see left in the small layer of snow that was falling, Roseblossom had already arrived at the camp. Tornadostorm hoped Midnightflame and Lotuspaw could ease the pain in Goldstorm's paw. The golden she-cat had been the younger deputy's friend for many many years, and now that they were reunited, Tornadostorm didn't want to see her hurt. Her face tightened at the thought.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:09 pm

When the two cats reached camp, Goldstorm dropped her rabbit on the fresh-kill pile, then dipped her head gratefully to Tornadostorm. "Every cat can eat tonight!" She called to the camp. She glanced at her white front paw, which was starting to swell. "I should get to the medicine den. Midnightflame and Lotuspaw will be able to get me back on my paws in no time." Her whiskers twitched lightly and she padded off into the medicine den.
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next