Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire Emblem Fanclub

+3
Willowrose
Lotusbreeze
Mistystar
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fire Emblem Fanclub - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire Emblem Fanclub

Post by Lotusbreeze Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:44 pm

Some Fire Emblem Warriors things:

I paired Leo and Corrin together, and when I triggered the warrior special, Corrin came in and said, "Hey, Leo, if you win, I'll give you my WHOLE STASH of tomatoes!!! :D"

As Leo, I did win B)

Question is, did Leo get his tomatoes from Corrin? :o

Another thing:
Spoiler:
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 87
Fresh-kill : 39050

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:33 am

^Maaaan I adore Leo and I frickin need to get to try that game, it sounds amazing!!

So now I've played through the whole story of Fates: Conquest a couple more times and can we talk about how STRESSFUL that path is on Hard? Like, I never wanna do that again xD (but probly still will. One daaaay I hope to be skilled enough at these games to last on Lunatic)

Oh and do any of you play on Classic? I know I could do it but jeez it'd take me so, so long. Heh actually the only one I've tried was a Conquest Hard and got through about 14 chapters with everyone alive but just couldn't stand the stress anymore and never continued

Anyways, I'm currently replaying Awakening, on Hard now and it's been so fun ahh <3 The only thing is that I had like everyone married before chapter 11 and then all at once there were all the paralogues with the beautiful children I was so excited for but I can't survive the difficulty of almost any of their battles to get them goshhh I thought I'd be strong enough but this is ridiculous, I need to rush with leveling so bad

Characters I've newly had my avatars marry are Odin, Selena (I made an edgy guy for her and we had a fiery red Kana it was perfect), Owain, and Henry kehe I'm so happy x3 And there are still so many I want like honestly I could contentedly replay these so many times :') XANDER AND RYOMA SOON, I HAVE TO
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17451

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:21 pm

Yeah, Conquest is very hard in general xD

I never play classic xD I just don't like permadeath and yeahhhh
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:51 pm

Random things about Fates in general:

Between Birthright and Conquest, Conquest was definitely my favourite. Birthright was just way too easy, and I was more focused on Conquest than Birthright overall XD Also, I don’t want to be with that mean ol’ pineapple who kept calling me Nohrian scum ;-;

I wish I could play Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation. If only they made a hard copy (although, I guess they technically did make a hard copy, as there was a three-in-one special edition Fates game, but I don’t have that sooo).
Although, I already know everything that this game fully covers, from Corrin’s true origins, to what that other world (where Azura goes) really is (I won’t go into too much detail, in case someone is actually planning on playing this game and doesn’t want me to spoil. Either way, I feel like some people might already know anyway). So I dunno if it’s worth playing Revelation anyway, but oh well xD

Another thing, I also like how they had Inigo, Severa, and Owain just travel back in time to Nohr after the events in Awakening (in the credits in Awakening, didn’t they include that the three of them would randomly disappear somehow one day? I feel like they did, I should double check XD). And also how Rhajat, Caeldori, and Asugi would someday reincarnate into Tharja, Cordelia, and Gaius. That was pretty cool.
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:16 pm

Welp, I only play on Classic. I've been forced to get used to it, since there was no option to play any other way when I first came in. xD Actually, unless Shadow Dragon has a Casual option and I'm just forgetting, Awakening is the only game I have that even has the OPTION to play without permadeath. And this is why it takes me forever to finish.

I do want to do a Casual playthrough of Awakening sometime after I've finished it, though, so I can enjoy the story again without constantly trying to avoid death for a change
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32567

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:02 pm

I could try classic, but I feel like I’d fail, and let my favourite units die D: Idk, maybe I’ll do a playthrough if Birthright in classic, since Birthright is too easy and I don’t like some of the Birthright characters anyway, whoops. xD
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:54 pm

(Wow, I'm late for this discussion)
I didn't fully play through Awakening when I first played it, so playing it again but getting farther is awesome. So many feels man.
I made my male Robin marry Lucina and oh gosh, they're just so great together! <3

I have not played Conquest simply because it was impossible for me to at first since we didn't own the game and our library didn't have it plus the fact that I dislike most of the Nohr characters. But even though it's possible to play it now, I doubt I'd enjoy it as much as Birthright.
Spoiler:

I really didn't think that Birthright was "easy". I guess if you compare the two Fates games it seems so, but I believe that it had pretty normal difficulty for all of the options. If anything, Conquest is hard (mostly according to what Comet told me about the difficulty of the game).
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 39797

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:47 pm

That is true, Wills. Although compared to Conquest, Birthright allows you to grind (for money and levelling up), which, therefore, makes it easier :P In Conquest, there’s none of that, so it is much harder. And a bunch of stages in Conquest are literally almost impossible. But yeah, that’s mainly why I feel like Birthright was too easy for me. XD
And meanwhile, in Revelation (which I actually haven’t played), it’s just in between. It’s not easy nor hard (which is perfect for people who don’t like too easy or too hard games, I guess). xDDDD
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:02 pm

Topic:

Anyone seen the Fire Emblem anime?

I have seen the anime. Although it's reallyyyy short (two episodes), I really liked it.
I've seen the Japanese version (which was really cool because the voice actor for Marth in SSB is there, and so is Link's voice actor (I forgot who he was, I think he was Cain?) :D)
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:19 am

I never watched but it sounds amazing.
I rarely watch anime in dub, it feels wrong. Also, Link has a voice actor?

I love Marth's voice because Hikaru Midorikawa(his VA)
also voices Ayato Sakamaki and BOI am I obsessed with him, but that's not the only reason I like Hikaru's voice

Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:40 am

Yeee! Link has a VA who does his "HYAH!!!"s and things xD
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:17 pm

I'm just surprised, I assumed one of the creators did his "voicing" since the fact that he doesn't actually talk means you don't really need an official VA for him, but I guess I was wrong. What's the name of Link's VA?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:50 pm

There are actually several VAs for Link, depending on the game xD I forgot which one it is, I'm gonna have to rewatch the anime and maybe see if I can search in the credits xD
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:45 pm

I googled it and apparently Hyrule Warriors Link is voiced by Yuki Kaji (VA of Finney from Black Butler, Kanato from Diabolik Lovers, and Eren from Attack on Titan)! It's nice to know stuff like this, I find it interesting.

Also, were straying from Fire Emblem, whoops.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:08 pm

Ohhh :o

And yeahhh, we should get back to the topic of Fire Emblem xD

Anyway, you should watch the anime. It’s pretty neat and I loved it Fire Emblem Fanclub - Page 2 690467568
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:51 pm

We FINALLY got Fire Emblem: Warriors from the library ahhhhhhh! It's so awesome and fun and I can't believe all the references! ;-;
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:33 pm

Ayeeeeee! :D
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:42 pm

I'd gotten Fire Emblem Echoes for Christmas so I'm finally getting to enjoy it fully and man is it a great game!!! <33 The feelsy and amazing story, the fully voice acted text, the DUNGEONS AHH WHY ARE THEY SO FUN also a lot of the fighting classes just are so cool and special I love them
I'm very close to beating it but have been putting it off tsk I shouldn't have but I guess I've just been anxious to find out how the story's going to end up but it's about time to know!!

And like Willow said, we've got Fire Emblem Warriors right now! *-* A few days ago on the day it finally arrived from the library, my sisters and I celebrated our own 'Fire Emblem Day' after staying up a super long time to set up decorations for fun, kehe. While and after getting it ready we listened to hours of the games' soundtracks and talked about great quotes, and we would've decorated a cake for it too if only we had more ingredients and time, also would've watched the anime too if only we could've gotten YouTube to work on the tv then but it's okay!! We were so eager to get started on Warriors anyway and it is so very special and fun I can hardly believe
EEP here's what we put up on the wall:
(Sad that the photo got stretched but it looks swell irl and we'll be leaving it up till we celebrate something else!) I made the lettering, symbols, and a quick drawing of Lucina and Robin; Wills drew Kaden, Corrin, and the chibis of Leo, Takumi, and Azura & her quotes around her (also yes Takumi's taco x3)
Not that our collection's very much, but we arranged our FE games and amiibos nicely on the table too

So yay we've beaten the story mode and finished the history maps to get female Robin and male Corrin, screamed about getting adorable system voices (we keep switching between Chrom, Robin, and Leo), and have gotten quite a few master seals and pieces for the illustrations! The characters we use are Ryoma, Chrom, Robin, Leo, Takumi, Xander, and Corrin, all at level 48-50+ The support conversations are so nice tooo, we'll be wanting to unlock a lot more of those! We're enjoying this a lot :')

Last edited by ✦*Cometstar*✦ on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17451

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:09 pm

Ahhh, that sounds lit! I wish I could have a "Fire Emblem Day" party thing xD

And ahhh, I hope you enjoy FE Warriors! I haven't beaten it yet, due to school and stuff, but I'm at the Endgame chapter, sooo yeah. Maybe over the weekend I'll be able to get my Switch from my sis and continue

d(^-^o)
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:17 pm

Ahh yes, Fire Emblem Day! <3 We would've done a lot more that day, but Comet and I took so long and drawings and things. (I made the Corrin and Kaden beforehand but STILL) As long as the stuff's up tho, any day is Fire Emblem Day! So we'll have plenty of time to make cake and watch the anime as planned. (Also, I drew the taco cuz (bad pun) Taco-mi. We were eating tacos that night okay. I was very tempted to draw a tomato for Leo as well, don't know why I still didn't do it, but SOMETIME I will)
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 pm

TAKUMI:

So I got this summon today in Heroes. And considering the “Takumi is Buying Clothes at the Soup Store” meme thing, I’m dying xDDD
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:26 pm

PRINCE OF SOUP AHHHHHHHHHHH
THE MEME IS REAL
THIS MADE MY DAY THANK YOU

Heroes sounds like a really great game btw, I should see if my app store has it. (It is an app game right?)
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:03 pm

@Willowrose Yup, it’s an app game! :3 And yesss, I totally recommend it, it’s really cool and the story’s really interesting!

Also, there is no Kaden in the game, just saying because a lot of people have asked me about Kaden XD I do have a good possible explanation for why this may be, tho:

Basically, there are really only, like, six beaststone users in the whole series. Considering this low amount, it wouldn’t really work. In Heroes, each character is put into a category, depending on their weapons. Reds are usually sword users, blues are lancers, greens are axes, and grays/colourless are shuriken/bow/healing staff users. As for the tomes and dragonstone users, they’re put into either red, blue, or green, depending on what kind is used, I guess. There are a looot of dragonstone and tome users, so it’s easy to divide them. So yeah, beaststone users can’t really be added to Heroes, or any game like it, because there aren’t a lot of units who can use them, and sorting them into these colour groups could be pretty difficult.

And, well, you have to summon the units in Heroes, and with sooo many different characters, it’ll be tough getting any of the six beast units, if you think about it :/

But who knows, maybe they’re working on it? If they find a way to release the six beastone units, that’d be pretty neat! :3
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:45 pm

@Lotuspaw Aww, it's a shame Kaden isn't in the game, even though it seems there's a good reason for it. It'd be neat if they are working on putting beastone users in Heroes, I'll definitely hope for it!

It's cool that they put all of the characters in categories, it's a lot more simple that way.

Do they at least have characters like Gaius or Henry? Please tell me they at least have Jakob.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:08 pm

@Willowrose Ofc! I don't see why they wouldn't add them xD Basically most of the characters in Heroes are from Awakening and Fates xDDD

And ye, maybe they will add them. I'm certain that in the next FE main series game (no remakes), there'll be more beastsone users :3
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next