Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

+8
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
Northkit
Stealthy
Wheatpaw
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
Roseblossom
12 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ Empty ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:04 pm

This is an RP where characters from anything (even OCs) are welcome. It originally started on another site, but then something happened, which caused us to be unable to continue it there. However, one day, I decided to bring it back here, and now it's continuing to live on.

Remember; this is a complete and utter crossover. Meaning that if the character exists, it's welcome here. :D ... To a point. I'll explain in the rules and stuff.

This RP doesn't have a main plot; it runs on miniplots and just plain character interactions. With such a diverse cast, that's all it needs.

Now finally, here are the guidelines and stuff (newest rules will have bolded numbers)-

1.) Yes, even though this is an RP that welcomes many characters, there are some exceptions. That means characters that are impossible to RP as in a non-random RP. "Characters" such as emoticons are not exactly RP character material.
2.) Please try not to join, then never post. It gets our hopes up for nothing. ;3;
3.) If you were a part of the original Crossover on the WCW, you can start RPing the characters you RPed there here right away without a form. However, if you want to bring in a new character(s), you must post a form for them.
4.) This is not a randomness RP. But SOME randomness MAY be tolerated; it depends.
5.) Common sense applies; you know what and what not to do here. Keep things appropriate.
6.) All common-sense generic RPing rules apply. ESPECIALLY in regards to RPing someone else's character. It's the job of the RPer to RP how their character feels, what they do, and what happens to them. In regards to extremely powerful characters, they CAN be here, but they must be RPed in a fair way.
7.) Please try not to post one-sentence posts. If you must post one, don't make it only a few words long. That can seriously lead to an RP's death. But there is an exception for situations where characters are having a conversation; in that situation, you may post shorter posts in order to keep the conversation going at a good pace, as long as it's not extremely short.
8.) Don't suddenly vanish and leave people hanging! If you're going to be inactive and/or gone for a while, let us know. And if you want to quit the RP, please don't do it while you're deeply involved in a miniplot or something.
9.) Travel between different characters' universes/worlds IS allowed. (It can be done in any way you want, I guess. Portals, warp pipes, etc.) Just don't constantly hop around between universes/worlds.
10.) Not a necessity, but when characters are in different universes/worlds, you might want to name which world your character(s) are in in parenthesis/brackets before the actual RPing content (ex.: (Neutral Universe), (Mario Universe), (Webkinz Universe), etc., followed by the actual RPing stuff). But when everyone's in the same universe/world, this is not needed.
11.) If you go inactive for a long time while your character is locked into interaction with an active RPer's character, the active RPer is allowed to "unlock" their character if they've been "locked" for an extremely long amount of time. This means that the active character stops interacting with the inactive one. I wish I didn't have to make this rule, but it could prevent a lot of RP death. If this happens to you, please try not to take it the wrong way; we don't mean to be rude, and we'd just like to keep things going.

And here is the form; you can make it pretty if you want!-

Name:
What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC):
Species:
Appearance:
Personality and traits:
Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional):
Other:

----------------------------------

And I think that's about it. ;w; I might add in a list of who RPs as who sometime to make things more organized, but I think this will do for now.

----------------------------------

Last edited by Whitefeather on Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:29 pm; edited 6 times in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32617

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Jewelsky Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:05 am

{My form from the other thread. If you need the new form for this one, let me know}

{Name: Toad
What Series/Universe is This Character From?: Mario
Appearance: Just imagine the cutest fungus ever. Toad is a mushroom who wears a white cap with red spots, a blue vest with gold lining, poofy white pants, and brown shoes. He also happens to have no legs, except in Mario Party. x3
Personality and Traits: Toad is very clumsy and often has the worst of luck. What he lacks in that, he makes up for in being awesome.
Other: TOAD WILL ALWAYS BE A FUN GI NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62208

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:30 am

[Actually, that was Crossover: Apocalypse. It's not the same thing; it was created as a what-if scenario if they failed their quest in the real Crossover, which was lost on the WCW. This is actually a revival of the REAL Crossover; the Apocalypse is not connected here at all and doesn't even exist in its "timeline".]
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:43 pm

{Ah, okay. I see that~}

{Name: Toad
What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC): Mario
Species: Fungus > Mushroom > Toad
Appearance: Just imagine the cutest fungus ever. Toad is a mushroom who wears a white cap with red spots, a blue vest with gold lining, poofy white pants, and brown shoes. He also happens to have no legs, except in Mario Party. x3
Personality and traits: Toad is very clumsy and often has the worst of luck. What he lacks in that, he makes up for in being awesome.
Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional): being epical None that I know of. I guess he can use power-ups though.
Other: TOAD IS STILL A REALLY FUN GI OKAY}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:47 pm

[Perfect, perfect. :D Feel free to bring him in wherever you want; he can even enter in a world other than his own~
And I forgot to mention; there's also an extra "generic" world that acts like just a plain, neutral world for characters to meet in. It's where the first thread of the original Crossover started, but it doesn't have to be the starting point here, of course.]
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:23 am

{Okay. c:}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:18 pm

{So, do we start on a clean page, or do we continue from where we left off on the original thread?}
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 27856

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:58 pm

(I'd say a clean page, because I DID skip past the plot that was going on the last thread. And since I skipped it, I don't think we can continue that. xD So yeah; all of the curses are gone, the main villain was defeated... stuff like that. Start however you like.)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:09 pm

{Who gets to start? x3}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:16 pm

(I guess I'll start. x3 And I added an optional new guideline to the first post, to make things more organized in the event of characters being in different worlds.)

[Neutral/Crossover World]

Haku walked out of a portal located in a split at the base of a huge tree, arriving from her home world. In her hand was a rectangular wicker basket, most likely containing snacks.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:22 pm

[Mario World]

Toad noticed a random Warp Pipe. Wonder where it leads to...? he thought. Jumping in, which was probably not the best decision at the time, he was transported to a world he had never seen before.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:27 pm

Haku strolled around, eventually coming to a field dotted with little flowers, split by a river. Sitting her basket on a rock, she ambled to the riverside and crouched down. For no particular reason, she began searching for nice-looking river rocks.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Toad was about to jump back through the Warp Pipe when it disappeared. "Oh, no!" he gasped. Now how am I going to get back? Suddenly, he spotted a girl in the distance of the strange world.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:44 pm

Haku reached into the water and carefully pulled out a small, smooth, brown rock, then stood up and strolled back to the boulder where her basket was. She sat beside her basket, admiring the stone in her hand. Yes, it was just a rock, but it was a particularly pretty rock, and she was one who could appreciate the simple, natural beauty of it.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Toad ran toward the girl as fast as his little mushroom legs, er, feet, could take him. "Hello!" he called to her. "Who are you?" Toad asked. Maybe she knew where to go! Or maybe she was lost, too, and they could at least sympathize with each other. Sympathizing would be better than nothing. At least he'd know he was sharing somebody else's pain.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:02 pm

{Warrior cats universe}
Roseblossom padded around CloudClan Camp, when she discovered a strange thing. "Must be some Twoleg thing." she muttered. "Well, I might as well find out what it is." She stepped into it. {Wait. I was on the first Crossover. Do I have to make my form again?}
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:07 pm

{I don't know}
{WHITEH WE NEED RPING HELP}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:16 pm

(Nope; like I said, you can just jump on with no form if the character(s) in question were in the original threads on the WCW. c:)

At the sound of the high-pitched voice, Haku slowly turned her head to look in the direction it was coming from. "Oh," she replied mellowly, "hullo. Don't think I've seen you before. I'm Haku..." She casually reached into her basket and pulled out a homemade muffin. "Wanna muffin...?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Toad nodded. "Sure!" He took the muffin from her hand and took a bite. After swallowing, he said, "My name is Toad. I'm kind of lost." He paused to take another bite out of the muffin Haku had given him. "This is delicious! Did you make these?" Toad smiled.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Roseblossom walked out of the portal and looked around. "This place is cool. But I bet it will still be here tomorrow. I should get back to CloudClan camp." she said to herself. But she turned around, and the portal wasn't there. "Well, I guess I'm stuck here." she mewed sadly.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:37 pm

"Lost, huh...?" Haku looked a bit concerned, but still smiled. "At least you're not all alone now, though. And about the muffins... Yes; I baked them myself." She took another one out of the basket for herself. "I like baking; people say I'm pretty good at it, too."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Roseblossom decided to walk around the "crossover universe" that she was now in. If she was gonna stay there until another portal was found, she might as well learn more about this place. "Hellooooooooo...?" she called out. "Anyone here?"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:47 am

Toad spotted a rosy-colored cat in the distance. "Look, Haku! There's someone out there!" he pointed out. He took another bite of the muffin and then another, finishing it off. Quickly, Toad rushed toward the cat at top speed. "Hi!" he yelled, waving.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:13 pm

"Oh, hi." Roseblossom mewed, waving to the mushroom thing that was in front of her. "Do you by any chance have any idea where we are?" She randomly started licking her paw.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:12 pm

"Rosey...!" Haku slid off of her rock, crouched down, scooped Roseblossom up, and gave her a cuddle. It hadn't been too long since her quest with the others came to an end, but she was already starting to miss her traveling companions. "We're just in that place where people tend to cross paths. Where we first met and went on an adventure."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next