Universal Crossroads - Super-Powered Crossover RP

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Universal Crossroads - Super-Powered Crossover RP

Post by Whitefeather on Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:47 pm

Pearl - Splatoon universe
Realizing that now wasn't the time to just float around feeling sorry for herself, Pearl returned her attention to the present situation. She needed to calm Marina down as quickly as possible; considering her great size, there was no doubt that she had the potential to cause serious damage, even if she didn't mean to. Consequently, her being in such a panicked state of mind was extremely dangerous to everything around her, as one wrong move could have devastating consequences.
Pearl--realizing that she needed to return to her original size in order to be noticed--stared down at everything around her as she hovered high in the air. Since feeling small caused her to shrink, she had a hunch that feeling tall would return her to normal. C'moooon, think big thoughts...! After a moment of focusing on feeling taller, her plan worked; in a few moments, she returned to her usual height.
"YES!!" Realizing her success, Pearl felt a great sense of triumph, and she twirled in celebration. Then, wasting no time, she flew right up to Marina's face once more. "Marina, it's OK!" she called, hanging on to and hugging the tip of her nose as she attempted to comfort her. "See? I'm fine!"

--Current ARMS Stats--
Main (and set ARMS): Dr. Coyle (Chilla, Parasol, Triblast) | Rank: 19 (ARMS Master IV)
Current Badge-

Oct. 11th, 2018 - I made Donna's day
-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

Herbs : 209
Fresh-kill : 21774

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:49 pm

Marina - Splatoon universe
Marina perked up slightly, thinking she heard Pearl's voice just a little more clearly, now. Then, suddenly seeing her once again appear in front of her face, she gasped, quickly blinking the moisture out of her eyes. "Oh my gosh, PEARLIE! There you are!!" she sobbed lightly, an intensely relieved smile spreading across her face. "I thought I almost lost you...!!"

ARMS stats:
Main: Mechanica | Currently set ARMS: Phoenix, Sparky, Triblast | Current rank: 17 (ARMS Master II)

♪◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦♪

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 86
Fresh-kill : 15790

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:22 pm

"Nah, I survived! No need to get all weepy!" Pearl laughed, feeling incredibly glad that Marina finally noticed her. "... So, how's it feel to be a literal giant, lucky?!" she asked with a lightheartedly jealous grin, floating back a bit so that her friend wouldn't have to cross her eyes to see her. "I'd ask how the weather is up there, but I'm up here, too, so that would be kinda silly."

--Current ARMS Stats--
Main (and set ARMS): Dr. Coyle (Chilla, Parasol, Triblast) | Rank: 19 (ARMS Master IV)
Current Badge-

-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:47 pm

Marina's gaze followed Pearl as she backed away, blinking again to regain focus. "Hehe... Now that I know you're safe, it's actually kinda cool," she responded with a giggle, briefly turning to look at the buildings beside her. "... Also pretty strange, though," she added, beginning to awkwardly laugh a bit. "Everything feels a little cramped like this!"

ARMS stats:
Main: Mechanica | Currently set ARMS: Phoenix, Sparky, Triblast | Current rank: 17 (ARMS Master II)

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:14 pm

"Yeah, and you have to be EXTRA-careful, too, right?" Pearl added. "I mean, if you're that big, you've gotta be STRONG! I bet you could smash a hole in a concrete wall just by stubbing your toe on it! ... Also, there's the issue of everyone on the ground probably being afraid of you."
Just after Pearl said this, as if on cue, an Inkling boy happened to walk by, only a short distance away from Marina. His reaction would turn out to be possibly one of the most perfectly cartoonish things anyone could see in person. As soon as he saw Marina, he jumped, looking terrified, then pointed at her and screamed. "AAAAAHHHHH!!" Of course, he then ran away with his arms in the air, completing the scene.
"... See? Just like that." Her point having been proven, Pearl gave a little nod of her head.

--Current ARMS Stats--
Current Badge-

-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:56 pm

Marina looked thoughtful, almost worried, as she listened to Pearl's words, slowly turning her attention towards the ground. Just as she had glanced down, she saw the Inkling boy walking by, spotting her, and instantly letting out a frightened scream as he pointed in her direction. "H-hey, it's OK-...!" she started to call to him, but trailed off as he proceeded to run away. "... Huh..." With a slightly drooping expression, she returned her gaze to Pearl. "Yeah, that's gonna be a problem..."

ARMS stats:

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:09 pm

"But hey, it might not necessarily be a BAD thing!" Pearl pointed out, attempting to be reassuring. "For one thing, I bet nobody's going to want to get in your way! Not when you could just step on 'em!" she snickered mischievously.

--Current ARMS Stats--
Current Badge-

-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:28 pm

"Heh, yeah... " Marina responded with a little, slightly awkward chuckle. "... Imagine if we had to deal with another thief?" she added after a moment, once again gaining a thoughtful look. "I bet they'd just drop whatever they tried to steal right by my feet, then run away...!"

ARMS stats:

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:07 pm

"Yeah! ... Or just run off and hide in a building or a narrow alley or something without dropping anything," Pearl pointed out, quickly realizing this very likely scenario. "THEN what? ... Eh, I'd probably just have to go after 'em and get all the credit," she concluded with an impish grin, shrugging.

--Current ARMS Stats--
Current Badge-

-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:53 pm

Marina laughed upon seeing Pearl's expression, then gave a little shrug, herself. "I guess invisibility's still the way to go for that," she commented with a lighthearted, satisfied grin. Then, she briefly glanced over her shoulder in the direction of the manhole cover, remembering their current situation. "... Hmm... Speaking of powers, I should prooobably try shrinking back down, huh...?"

ARMS stats:

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:32 am

"Yeah, probably," Pearl agreed, floating back down until her feet were once again on solid ground. "We were supposed to be going to..."--she glanced back and forth to be sure nobody was eavesdropping, in case the way was supposed to be a secret--"... Octo Valley, right? ... I still don't know how we're supposed to get there from here, by the way."

--Current ARMS Stats--
Current Badge-

-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:49 am

"Yep," Marina responded with a small nod, her gaze following Pearl as she floated to the ground. "I don't think it'd be possible to get there like... this... so I'll show you the way once I stop being gigantic," Closing her eyes, she tried to imagine herself being much smaller, and after several moments of focusing on these thoughts, she was quickly reduced to her regular size. "Phew..." she sighed with relief, her eyes opening once more. "OK, let's get over there for real, this time!" Motioning for Pearl to follow, she swiftly started making her way back to the manhole cover.

ARMS stats:

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:04 am

"Ayyy, that was easy!" Pearl remarked, then quickly followed Marina to the manhole. "OK, for real. Where do we go from here? Do we go into the tower?" Upon mentioning the tower, she stared up at the impressively tall structure, which had even dwarfed Marina when she was a giant. "Man... I bet pretty much nobody goes in there these days," she randomly commented.

--Current ARMS Stats--
Current Badge-

-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:19 am

"Nope; we actually go-..." Once again, Marina found herself being interrupted before she could finish her explanation, causing a small, awkward pout to briefly creep onto her face. However, she couldn't help admiring the tower for a moment, thinking about what Pearl said. "... Yeah... It must be pretty quiet..." she added, sounding rather thoughtful.
Then, before her mind could start to wander away from the situation at hand, Marina quickly returned her attention to the manhole cover. "But, Pearlie--stay with me, here--we need to slip down through here, see?" she continued, stepping onto it.

ARMS stats:

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:48 pm

Pearl quickly turned around to see what Marina was talking about. "OHHH. So that hole dealie actually leads all the way there?" she questioned, going to get a closer look at the manhole. "I've so gotta see this."

--Current ARMS Stats--
Current Badge-

-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:11 pm

"That's right!" Marina confirmed, giving another, single nod of her head and briefly stepping away so that Pearl could get a look at the manhole first. "OK... I'm going in, now," she announced after a moment. Then, still standing on the pavement next it, she proceeded to enter octopus form, carefully slithered forwards, and slipped down through the grated cover.

ARMS stats:

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:32 pm

Immediately after Marina went down the hole, Pearl assumed squid form, then jumped down after her, cheering loudly. "BOOYAH!!"

Marie - Splatoon universe
Much further along, Marie could hear the loud, excited cry. "Hey, didja hear that?" she asked Callie as she slithered along, still in squid form. "You don't think we're being followed, do you...?"

--Current ARMS Stats--
Current Badge-

-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:10 pm

Marina slithered along at a steady pace, chuckling when she heard Pearl's enthusiastic cheering behind her.

Callie - Splatoon universe

Callie, still in squid form, herself, slithered along after Marie, also hearing the excited cry in the distance. "Yeah, I did!" she responded, her eyes widening. "I dunno... It did sound kinda loud...!"

ARMS stats:

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:24 pm

"And remember all that hubbub earlier, too? All that crashing and shouting?" Marie added, recalling the sounds of Marina's giant incident, which even faintly reached to where the Squid Sisters were. "We'd better be careful... Keep an eye out for any visitors," she told Callie, sounding very cautious.

--Current ARMS Stats--
Current Badge-

-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:59 pm

"Oh yeah, that sounded super-hectic...!" Callie noted, thinking back to the distant sounds of the incident, as well. "You're right... We've gotta stay alert," she agreed, wondering what could have caused such a commotion on the surface, which had seemed so quiet and peaceful while they were up there.

ARMS stats:

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:26 pm

Not much later, Marie wriggled up the final, vertical section of the narrow tunnel, then passed through the grated cover at the top, emerging in Octo Valley. Once again assuming humanoid form, she stepped aside to make way for Callie, then glanced around at the scenery. "... Yep. Still as weird as ever," she idly remarked, staring at a distant floating island.

--Current ARMS Stats--
Current Badge-

-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:02 am

Just a moment after Marie, Callie popped up from the grated cover, quickly returning to her humanoid form. Taking a few steps forward, she began to scan their surroundings, partially in search of anything that might seem out-of-the-ordinary. "Totally..." she agreed, her legs briefly getting a vaguely-wobbly feeling in them as she stared into the distance. "It's just so... FLOATY. It's completely different from the surface!"

ARMS stats:

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:14 am

"I never got the whole floating platform thing, really," Marie commented, putting a hand on her hip. "... Anyway, I guess we should probably be looking around. I don't know what it is, but I feel like there's something here that we've gotta find..." Looking thoughtful, she slowly made her way forward, thoroughly examining her surroundings.

--Current ARMS Stats--
Current Badge-

-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:25 am

"Right, right!" Nodding, Callie began to move along at a quicker pace, now fully searching for signs of anything unusual. "I wonder what this mysterious thing is, even..." she pondered aloud, her puzzled gaze darting from place to place.

ARMS stats:

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:42 am

"I dunno, but it sure feels like a big deal," Marie responded, leaning over to look behind a random concrete wall. "How can something we don't even know be driving us so crazy? ... Is there actually even anything here at all?" she wondered, unable to help thinking that maybe the entire thing was somehow in their imaginations. "This had better be an actual thing, seeing as we put our tour on hold and all."

--Current ARMS Stats--
Current Badge-

-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down