Universal Crossroads - Super-Powered Crossover RP

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Universal Crossroads - Super-Powered Crossover RP

Post by Tornadostorm on Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:10 pm

(Just thought I'd pop by and say somethin. IDK, it's not like it's a characters RP debut or anything.)

Spoiler:
Name: Vanatrix
Universe/Origin: OC (Kattacus)
Species: He's changed himself too much to know what his true species is. But legend tells he once was a Kattaca.
Gender: A natural born male, but his abilities can change that.
Appearance: https://pre00.deviantart.net/7801/th/pre/i/2018/086/e/d/vanatrix__at__by_felidaefire-dc74lct.png [Composed] https://pre00.deviantart.net/62e5/th/pre/f/2018/085/4/f/vanatrix_fun__by_tonadoesstorm-dc70t2n.png [Less composed] (his wings look darker in mine but they're just slightly transparent))

A black, goopy fennic fox based humanoid, pure black in appearance with glowing yellow eyes, and thin, tattered bat based wings. He wears an old style suit with coat tails, and tattered leggings. He has sharp, eerie jagged black teeth, and a jaw that opens unaturally wide, as well as clawed hands and feet. He can be more or less goopy depending on how much effort he puts into holding his form together, and how angry/hyper he is.

Brief summary of personality: Cheery, happy, when in a good mood can easily brush off petty insultes. Not very patient, and isn't a great listener. Very observant. Loves to tease those he interacts with. Oh, and did I mention clinically insane, and psychotic?

Existing abilities: He's a ShapeShifter. He can shapeshift into anything he touches, and can maintain a memory of a form for up to a year. He's also a great mimic of personality, accurately acting as anyone he transforms into if he wants to. If he puts allot of effort and thought, he can also transform objects around him though. This often takes years however, and so he rarely tries. Who has the patience for that kind of thing? He can also seperate cells from himself, and shapeshift them into 'clones' of himself, which he LOVES doing in battle. (These clones can also shapeshift themselves into pretty much anything. Although it's tiring for the clones to shift into anything gigantic) He has a limit of around 50-60 though before the original looses integrety and melts into an exhausted, sleepy, vulnerable pile of mush.

New Powers- The above limits on his given ShapeShifting ability (primarily the touch-to-transform) are nullified. (I promise I won't perminantly form change anyone else's characters though. At least not without permission (and them coming to me first xD))

Other: say HELLOOO to Kattacus's villain :D Also if you want him to transform or impersonate (try to replace after kidnapping the original or something) one of your characters, I'm gaaame! Feel free to come to me if you would like to make use of Vanatrix's ability.

Also fun fact: He was, and looked totally different before he got his powers. He in the end used them so much the line between realty and the changes he made got so blurred to him it drove him insane, and he decided he could change the world however he wanted with no consequences. Including attempting to permanently change his daughter's appearance.

₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 145
Fresh-kill : 21973

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:49 pm

(AAAAAHHHH HE'S FANTASTIC *o*)

Marie - Splatoon universe
When her hand was released, Marie held it in front of her face, giving it a little wiggle. After being squeezed so tightly, it felt somewhat numb, but was thankfully otherwise unharmed. "Well, um... The feeling's just returning to it now, but... I... think it's OK, yeah," she responded, sounding a little stunned.

--Current ARMS Stats--
Main (and set ARMS): Dr. Coyle (Chilla, Parasol, Triblast) | Rank: 19 (ARMS Master IV)
Current Badge-

Oct. 11th, 2018 - I made Donna's day
-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

Herbs : 209
Fresh-kill : 21774

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:13 pm

(YESSSSS *w*)

Marina - Splatoon universe
"Was-... Was my grip really that tight...??" Marina questioned, feeling rather shocked, herself.  For a moment, she glanced down at her own hands, then back at Marie's apparently somewhat numb one. "Wow... Well, uhm... I'm glad it's OK, at least..." she finished, managing an awkward little grin.

ARMS stats:
Main: Mechanica | Currently set ARMS: Phoenix, Sparky, Triblast | Current rank: 17 (ARMS Master II)

♪◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦○◦♪

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 86
Fresh-kill : 15790

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:29 pm

Marie - Splatoon univese
"Y-yeah," Marie responded quietly, awkwardly chuckling.

Pearl - Splatoon universe
Meanwhile, Pearl's attention had been grabbed by the strange, glowing hole in the wall. "... Uh, hey, guys? What's THAT...?" she asked, unable to take her eyes off of it. "Was that there this whole time, or...?!"

--Current ARMS Stats--
Main (and set ARMS): Dr. Coyle (Chilla, Parasol, Triblast) | Rank: 19 (ARMS Master IV)
Current Badge-

-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:08 am

Hearing Pearl's question, Marina curiously glanced over to see what she was talking about. "Whooaaa..." she murmured upon seeing the mysterious hole, her jaw hanging open slightly.

Callie - Splatoon universe
"Yeah...! Its super-bright light kinda helped us find it!" Callie responded to Pearl with a nod, her eyes drifting back to the white glow, as well. "We have no clue what it is, though... Or how exactly it showed up in the first place! All we know is that it DEFINITELY wasn't here last time we checked...!" she continued to explain, sounding quite baffled.

ARMS stats:
Main: Mechanica | Currently set ARMS: Phoenix, Sparky, Triblast | Current rank: 17 (ARMS Master II)

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:31 am

"And now, even though we have no idea what it is, we just can't bring ourselves to leave," Marie added, staring over at the glowing hole again. "I know this sounds totally unscientific, but-..." Suddenly, cutting herself off, she shrugged. "Eh, who am I squiddin'? There's been an EPIDEMIC of unscientific weirdness lately... Anyway, to tell the truth, I think this was the reason why we all felt this sudden urge to come here."

Pearl - Splatoon universe
"... Is it bad that I kind of wanna jump in?" Pearl asked, suddenly approaching the hole with an eager expression.

--Current ARMS Stats--
Current Badge-

-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:19 am

"Whoa there; hang on, Pearl!" Somewhat hastily, Marina stepped towards the hole after Pearl, worried that her friend would just jump in at that moment without any hesitation. "We don't even know where it leads...!" she reminded her quickly, glancing at it with a highly uncertain expression. "Even if we HAVE to jump in, we should probably prepare for it first, at least..."

ARMS stats:

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:43 am

Pearl and Marie - Splatoon universe
Pearl stopped in her tracks, looking back at Marina when she heard her speak. "Yeah... You've got a point, actually. There could be bad guys waiting for us on the other side! We wanna be sure we can WRECK 'EM!" she commented, grinning mischievously.

"I agree; we should get equipped before we even think about going in there," Marie chimed in, nodding. "Let's all go and get our go-to weapons, then come back and give these fools a good, strong hello!" With an air of determination, she started marching back in the direction of the manhole.

"YEAH, BUOYYYYYYY!!" Bursting with energy, Pearl ran back towards the manhole, too, cheering all the way.

--Current ARMS Stats--
Current Badge-

-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:59 am

"Aw yeah! We're gonna come back ULTRA-prepared!!" Excitedly pumping her fist in the air, Callie instantly turned and rushed back with Marie and Pearl.

Though still feeling rather nervous about entering the strange, glowing hole, an enthusiastic grin soon came to Marina's face as excitement and determination spread across the small group. Quickly, she then followed after the others as they began making their way back to the manhole.

ARMS stats:

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:03 am

Vanatrix ~ Kattacus (Villain) [Currently unbitten] Tags: no one

"Heheheheee" Vanatrix giggled.... He didn't look like Vanatrix, however. A King Cobra writhed it's way through the streets of Kattacus. Going mostly ignored by it's sentient and somewhat humanoid twig inhabitants. It's not like a snake's venom was poisonous to a twig. Vanatrix got a smile on his black scaled snakesque face.

He started to feel tired quickly however. And after a moment, he huffed, and in a poof of smoke, the fox's 'real' form  emerged. He strode down the streets in confidence, arms behind his back. He was now greeted by the twig people, who were a little bit too out of it to realize he tended to threaten their home and lives on a regular basis. Then again they rarely saw his true form while he was going about his plans. Even Bullet, as far as the yellow eyed shapeshifter knew, was still searching for him. Even though he'd fought Vanatrix multiple times and didn't know it.

Out of curiosity, he shifted into one of the twig creatures. Waddling along down the road. "it's so hard to walk." he whined to himself.

He didn't tolerate it for long, and shifted back into his regular form. Causing a little twig child to squeal in fear and run.  He didn't spot the bug that had begun to target him however.

Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Deputy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:57 pm

(*TIMESKIP IN CEPHALOPOD LAND*
Also, I totally forgot to mention that Marie has been sporting her Splatoon 2/Octo Canyon outfit up until now, at least since returning to Inkopolis.)

Marie and Pearl - Splatoon universe
Some time later, Marie returned to the scene, now holding her Hero Charger instead of the paper parasol she held before. Additionally, she had changed her outfit, as well, since fighting in a kimono would have been rather difficult. Now, she simply wore a plain, casual outfit, consisting of gray sneakers, black shorts, a green t-shirt, and a green cap. "OK... Let's do this."

Pearl--who had been waiting for the Squid Sisters, having arrived some time before them, and was currently pacing--stopped and looked over at Marie when she heard her speak. "YES, FINALLY!" she cheered, sounding as if she had been getting very impatient. This was indeed true; the entire time, she paced back and forth, restlessly twirling her Enperry Splat Dualies.

--Current ARMS Stats--
Current Badge-

-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:39 pm

Vanatrix (Villain [Unbitten]) ~ Kattacus -Tags: No one

Vanatrix hummed quietly to himself. Looking around him at the happy bright town, with small village buildings with dried grass roofs, and light, textured grass, and he imagined how it used to be. The thoughts causing his wings to twitch as they always did. To relax them, he flared them, and took to the sky. He didn't notice the bug follow him, as he made his way to the town's castle, and sat down on the roof of the castle's single tower. He watched the world bustling below him. Tail lashing. He had a new plan in the works, and it was tiring waiting for the right moment for it to come to fruition. But he satisfied himself by watching the twig people walk around below him, and by keeping a subtle eye on the Kattaca's family home. Scope hadn't left it very much sense Bullet and Flint left the town a few months ago on some mission or another. Vanatrix wished he knew where they had went. Tailing them seemed more entertaining then waiting around for them to return now.

Suddenly he felt a little pinch on the back of his neck. He growled and swatted at it, turning to look behind him. He didn't see anything. He then looked at his hand. Nothing but a bit of black fur goop. The bug that bit him seemed to have escaped. He narrowed his eyes unhappily. He'd be more cautious in the future. Although he didn't remember there being many bugs in Kattacus before. Being bitten by one was a new thing.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Deputy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:55 pm

(And I forgot to mention (other than the beanie) that Callie's been wearing her new outfit from Splatoon 2's version 3.0 (plus sunglasses).)

Callie, still sporting the same outfit as before, strolled back alongside Marie, now carrying her Hero Roller in one hand. After briefly lowering her sunglasses with the other as she gave an enthusiastic grin, she dashed closer to the mysterious glow. "NOW we're ready to roll!" she cheered.

"Guys!" Marina, who had been idly twirling her Splat Brella as she quite patiently waited for Callie and Marie to return, perked up when she saw them approaching. Closing the canopy of her trusted ink weapon, she braced herself for the rapidly approaching moment when they would all enter the glowing hole together. "Ooh, I wonder what we're gonna find through there..."

ARMS stats:

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:10 pm

Marie and Pearl - Splatoon universe
Having a feeling that Callie's remark was a pun referring to the weapon she was using, Marie gave a half-hearted chuckle. "Well, whatever it is, I have a feeling we're ready for it," she commented in response to what Marina said, glancing around at everyone present. Her gaze then drifted to Marina's Splat Brella, and a small grin came to her face. "Nice choice, by the way," she remarked to her, subtly motioning to the weapon with her head. As it turned out, she was a bit of a Brella fan, herself, too.

"So, are we all gonna jump in now?" Pearl asked, stretching, then shuffling from side to side in anticipation. She was only growing more and more impatient with every second they spent not entering the portal. By now, she couldn't take any more of it.
"... Fine! If y'all are too chicken to go first, I guess I'll just have to get in there and start the party myself!" Suddenly, without any hesitation, Pearl rushed forward and leapt into the circle, whose intense light she was quickly swallowed by.

--Current ARMS Stats--
Current Badge-

-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:14 am

Marina and Callie - Splatoon universe
Marina soon started to grin, too, when Marie complimented her choice of ink weapon. "Heh; thanks...!" she responded, momentarily glancing down at the Brella in her hands. Before she had a chance to say anything else on the topic, however, her attention was quickly brought over to Pearl. About to answer her friend's question, her eyes grew wide when she suddenly leapt into action without any hesitation. "Pearl, w-wait...!!" she gasped, stepping forwards and hastily jumping in after her.

"Whoa...!" Callie quickly hopped out of the way when Marina rushed past her, watching as the Octoling was swallowed by the mysterious light following her friend. "... Well, that just leaves us, I guess," she remarked with a bit of a laugh. "We'd better get a move on, too!" Then, after a moment of staring into the hole, she suddenly launched herself forwards, allowing the light to swiftly swallow her, as well.

ARMS stats:

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:44 am

Marie just stared in disbelief, with practically-bulging eyes and a twitchy bottom eyelid, as everybody suddenly proceeded to leap into the portal, one-by-one. It all unfolded so quickly, she could hardly process what was happening. Even after everyone was gone, she still stood there for a moment. Then, heaving a sigh, she charged a shot in advance, then stepped forward and jumped into the portal herself.

Pearl - World Between Worlds - Tagged: Marina, Callie, Marie
In another world altogether, Pearl came flying out of the other portal, holding her Dualies at the ready as she smoothly skidded a sizable distance across the ground. However, things on this side were nothing like what she had expected. There were no enemies waiting in ambush. In fact, there was very little of anything. The ground was smooth, flat, and featureless, and it and the sky were colored a strange, blank white.
"... Whoa..." Feeling strangely overwhelmed, Pearl simply stood up straight and stayed where she was, slowly turning her head as she took in the blankness around her.

--Current ARMS Stats--
Current Badge-

-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:25 am

Marina - World Between Worlds - Tagged: Pearl, Callie, Marie
Just a moment after Pearl had emerged from the portal, Marina followed closely behind her, holding her Brella in front of herself with its canopy open in a protective fashion. Landing a short distance away from the portal with a soft "thud", she quickly noticed the strange, featureless atmosphere of this different world as she closed her weapon's shield, preventing it from detaching and leaving her defenseless. Having no idea what to make of her surroundings, she slowly strolled to Pearl's side. "... This is-... This is really... something... isn't it...?" she commented in a somewhat blank, confused tone.

Callie - World Between Worlds - Tagged: Pearl, Marina, Marie
Callie, having jumped into the portal after Pearl and Marina, was naturally the next to come through on the other side. Sliding across the smooth ground before swiftly coming to a stop, her gaze widened at the sight of the unexpectedly plain landscape. "Huh...?!"

ARMS stats:

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:55 am

Vanatrix ~ Kattacus

The fox creature started to become kind of out of it after a few minutes. He started kind of rocking back and forth, unable to balance, out of sudden fatigue. His body began dripping goop, eventually he gave into the sudden fatigue, and slumped off the tower, not even waking up when he fell into the bushes below him.

-mini timeskip-

A couple hours later, he blinked his glowing pupilless eyes, and sat up. Collecting himself so he wasn’t dripping everywhere as much. Standing he brushed himself off. And a very hyper, higher pitched, for a man’s, voice, Vanatrix’s voice, spoke. “Weeeell!!! Wasn’t THAT something?” He pouted thoughtfully. Something felt different.

(I’m going to guess Vanatrix would be drawn to a portal too?)

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Deputy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:27 pm

(That is the usual routine when someone's bitten, so ye)

Pearl and Marie - World Between Worlds - Tagged: Callie and Marina
"Something? It's not something! It's literally nothing!" Pearl pointed out in response to Marina's comment, throwing her arms in the air and beginning to pace around. "What are we even supposed to do here?!"

Marie was the last of the four to arrive, landing lightly after emerging from the portal. "... Uh...?" After firing her charged shot off to the side, leaving a long trail of lime-green ink on the whitish ground, she slowly strolled over to join the rest. "What's going on, here...? Is this some kind of weird dome, or...?"
Although they entered from Octo Valley, the area didn't at all resemble any of the Octarians' underground domes, of which Marie had seen many. Generally, they consisted of floating islands in a hollow lined by video screens. This location didn't appear to possess any of these characteristics.

--Current ARMS Stats--
Current Badge-

-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:00 pm

Marina and Callie - World Between Worlds - Tagged: Pearl and Marie
Marina, continuing to look around with an absolutely puzzled expression, gave her head a small shake. "I've never seen a dome like this, before..." she murmured, glancing over at Marie.

"D'you think it just goes on like this forever...??" Callie wondered, beginning to walk along at a rather slow pace as she gazed ahead. "It looks like there's nothing out there at all!"

ARMS stats:

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:03 pm

(Righto)

Vanatrix ~ Kattacus

He stepped out of the bushes and shook, leaning far forward as he did so. Droplets of goop flew everywhere (and soon faded out of existence) He then straightened, and flapped his tattered wings. "sir alright?" A soft voice spoke. Vanatrix looked around for the source, until he saw one of the little twig people standing just off the path to the castle looking at him with concern in it's little beady black eyes. Vanatrix took a moment to judge the creature's appearance. And sighed, he was still a bit fatigued, and luckily for the creature, didn't feel like messing with it. "Whhhhyyyy thank you! You are being VERY considerate" He gave a big cheeky smile which came off as very intimidating to the poor twig creature. "Buuuuuuutt i'mfineleavemealonenow." His cheeky smile never faded. "U-Uh, yes sir!" the twig creature spoke quickly, mumbling anxiously to itself as it hurried into the castle.

A thought came into Vanatrix's head. There was a court yard beyond the little village where the root people lived. It was normally all but abandoned unless the king was holding a meeting. The thought of thee king brought it's usual feelings of hate and irritation to the fox. causing his shoulders to tense, and his body to start dripping and gooping, leaving a quickly fading trail behind him as he subconsciously walked. Barely realizing he was doing so.

It WAS Vanatrix who should be king after all. He lived here, and he had the wings to prove his royal status! His wings flapped in response. He continued walking, and only now noticed he was walking. He chuckled to himself. He had wanted to go here anyway. What was keeping him, anyway? He held his arms behind his back. and puffed his chest out as he continued walking. It made him look rather dignified. Arriving at the court, something quickly caught his pupilless eye. A white, glowing... Thing off between two buildings. He trotted over. "Welll hello there! Aren't you a pretty thing?" He poked it, and quickly drew his hand back. He felt every desire to enter into the portal. And there was nothing stopping him. He folded his wings so he would fit, and turning around, he allowed himself to fall backwards into it.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Deputy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:22 pm

Pearl and Marie - Universal Crossroads - Tagged: Callie and Marina
Suddenly, the sound of a disembodied, androgynous voice filled the air.
"Welcome," the voice greeted, apparently speaking to Callie, Marie, Pearl, and Marina. "You may be wondering where you are, or what drew you here. This is the Universal Crossroads: a world that connects to all other worlds. Every so often, small, flying, insect-like creatures enter other worlds from this one. Those bitten by these creatures are granted extraordinary powers, as happened to you."

Marie looked a little surprised when the voice spoke up, seemingly out of nowhere. "Powers...?!" she murmured, her eyes widening. This would definitely explain the strange occurrences that happened recently. It also made her wonder if Pearl and Marina had also, in fact, received powers.

"Those who have been bitten are also given an urge to visit a particular location in their world, which is actually the site of a gateway to this world," the voice continued to explain. "These gateways only open for those who have received power from one of this world's creatures. The urge was intended to show you the way here, as it may be of use to you. Some of you may wish to use your powers to achieve various goals, and some of which, for whichever reason, may involve traveling to other worlds."

Pearl was frozen in place, and her jaw was hanging wide open by this point. "... AWESOOOOOOOME!!" she eventually cried, pumping both fists--Dualies in hand--skyward in celebration. Then, she was hit by the same realization as Marie. "... WAIT. You guys got superpowers, too?!" she asked, whirling around to look at Callie and Marie in disbelief.

(Anyone else can feel free to RP the disembodied voice for their character(s) when they enter(s) the UC, too.)

--Current ARMS Stats--
Current Badge-

-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar on Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:49 pm

Marina and Callie - Universal Crossroads - Tagged: Pearl and Marie
With a look of surprise, Marina glanced around when the disembodied voice suddenly spoke up, appearing even more confused when she didn't see any trace of where it might be coming from. Soon giving up on trying to spot a potential source, she proceeded to just settle down and listen to the voice's explanation. "... Whoa... So THAT'S why-..." she began to remark in amazement. However, hearing Pearl's question directed towards Callie and Marie, she cut herself off and quickly turned around to look at them, her jaw dropping. "Wait, yeah...! You were drawn here, too, so that must mean-...!"

Callie, who had frozen in place when the voice started speaking, went right back to the others' sides as soon as the explanation was finished, feeling both astounded and incredibly excited over what they had just heard. "That's right! At least, I'm pretty sure...!" she nodded in response to Pearl, thinking back to her and Marie's unquestionably strange experiences earlier that day. Then, after a momentary pause, her eyes popped open in realization. "... Waiiit! You guys ALSO got them?!"

ARMS stats:

July 4th:
Mistystar
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:55 pm

Vanatrix ~ Universal Crossroads

Vanatrix came in while the disembodied voice was mid sentence. He had planned to roll the instant he hit the ground, and roll back onto his feet, but the voice threw him off, and he ended up just listening with wide surprised eyes, laying flat on his back. He listened as the voice explained why those who were bitten were drawn to the portals, "that bug did this to me...?" a cold scowl crossed his face. "impressive!" the smile faded into a smile.

He then hesitated, sitting up with his hands on his legs, and bracing himself on his wings "wait... who was the voice talking to?" a huge smile spread on his face. He could have FUUUNNN with these people! he stood, and started looking around, a black fog subtly surrounding his hands.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Deputy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:01 pm

Pearl and Marie - Universal Crossroads - Tagged: Callie and Marina
"We sure did!" Pearl quickly responded to Callie's question, beaming. "Oh man! I so can't wait to show off what we can do!" she cried, about to take to the air at that very moment. However, she was suddenly interrupted when the voice spoke up again.

"Upon your arrival here, you have also been given two devices that should prove very useful to you," the voice told them. "On your wrist, you'll find a device known as the 'inventory'. Each inventory is tuned to its own, personal mini-dimension, and it can be used to send objects to said dimension for convenient storage. Operation is simple. With the palm of your hand--the hand whose wrist the device is equipped on--either facing or touching the object, simply think about sending it to storage, and it will be done. Similarly, to retrieve an object, hold out your open hand and think about it, and it will appear," it explained.

"Really...?" Skeptically glancing down at her right wrist, Marie noticed a black, wristwatch-like device, which greatly surprised her. "HUH? How did that even get th-...?!"

Before Marie could even finish, the voice continued speaking. "The second device is a universal translator, and you'll see it attached to the inventory's wristband. As it may be unlikely to encounter beings from other worlds who speak your language, this device is highly important. It will translate the speech of others so you may understand it, and translate your speech for others to understand, as well."

Hearing this, Pearl--who had already been staring in confusion at her own inventory--noticed the small, metallic device clipped to its wristband. "OK, for reals! Did this stuff just appear out of nowhere or what?" she questioned.

--Current ARMS Stats--
Current Badge-

-----☆-----
October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down