Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal Crossroads - Super-Powered Crossover RP

4 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Universal Crossroads - Super-Powered Crossover RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Universal Crossroads - Super-Powered Crossover RP

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:22 am

Marie - Splatoon universe
When she heard that Callie was somehow feeling exactly the same way as she was, Marie quickly turned her head to look at her with a wide-eyed expression of her own. "What?! I had no idea you-... OK, now I'm really freaked out," she remarked, her unease only intensifying. "We HAVE to get back now... I'm gonna make some calls. See if I can work somethin' out..."
Taking her phone, Marie rose to her feet, strolled into another room as she dialed a number, then put the phone to her ear. Although she was tired, this was something she needed to take care of right now, and no later. She just hoped that she could find the right words to convince those in charge right now.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32617

Back to top Go down

Universal Crossroads - Super-Powered Crossover RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Universal Crossroads - Super-Powered Crossover RP

Post by Mistystar Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:55 am

Callie - Splatoon universe
"'Kay... I hope this goes well," Callie replied in a rather worried tone, watching as Marie headed into a different room with her phone. Shortly afterwards, she rose to her own feet and began to pace back and forth, finding it even harder to calm her nerves, now.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 27957

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:36 am

(Time for another scheduled timeskip >:3)

Fortunately, after stubbornly insisting that she and Callie needed to return to Inkopolis, and that it was an emergency--which, in truth, may have been a slight exaggeration--Marie managed to get her way. The next day, aboard a cozy private jet, the two were not en route to their next tour destination, but on their way back.
Knowing that they would be arriving in Inkopolis that day, Marie actually did manage to get some sleep the night before. However, it still wasn't quite as much as she would have liked, so she was feeling a little drowsy. Thankfully, the jet was so comfortable, getting some rest on the trip would be no problem whatsoever. With her head sinking into the soft headrest of her seat, she simply sat there with her eyes closed, napping lightly.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:58 am

Currently, Callie was getting a little extra rest, herself, having woken up several times the night before with more thoughts of Inkopolis running through her mind. Though she still had a persistent, uneasy sort of feeling now, she was able to relax a little bit more, knowing that they would be arriving back there soon enough.
After a while of just sitting back, her eyes closed, Callie slowly lifted her head and glanced over at Marie. "Hey... Are you feeling kind of a lot better now, too?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:10 pm

"Kinda, yeah," Marie responded with a little smile, continuing to lie back with her eyes closed. "I'm still kinda antsy, but at least we don't have to worry about this driving us crazy while we're stuck on tour."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:29 pm

"Yeah... Dealing with it right away is such a relief," Callie agreed, sitting up straighter with a mostly-relaxed sigh. Then, after stretching her arms up in the air for a moment, she suddenly hopped to her feet. "... So! I'm gonna go look for a little snack; you want something, too?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:17 pm

Finally, Marie opened her eyes and sat up straighter, looking over at Callie. "A snack? Nah, I'm good," she responded, giving her head a slight shake. "I'm still full from that nice breakfast we had before we left... That was good stuff. But then again, I don't have a black hole in my stomach like... some people," she joked with a chuckle.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:56 pm

"Haha, y'know; I gotta make sure I have plenty of fuel!" Callie replied with a lighthearted giggle before turning to leave. "Welp, then, I'll be back in a sec!" she added, beginning to scamper away. However, after her first few steps, she appeared to become a blur, and in just a moment she had seemingly disappeared into another part of the jet.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:11 pm

"Heh, alr-... WHA?!" Marie's eyes practically popped out of her head when Callie suddenly zoomed away at an impossible speed. "C-Callie?! Where'd ya go?!" she called out nervously, jumping out of her seat, her gaze frantically darting around.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:44 pm

Within several more moments, Callie returned at the same speed that she had left with, now carrying a bowl of potato chips in her hands. "Huh, look at that! Took even less time to find something than I thought it would!" she remarked, sounding a little surprised, herself. However, not fully realizing just how quickly she had gone, she tilted her head in confusion when she noticed Marie. "Ehh? What's the matter, Marie?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:04 pm

"WAH!" When she saw Callie suddenly standing in front of her, Marie jumped, letting out a startled cry. "Y-you-... You just-... How did you-...?!" She was so flustered, she couldn't even organize her thoughts enough to put a proper sentence together.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:30 pm

"Whoa, calm down...!" Callie gasped, her eyes widening somewhat. "Did I come back TOO quickly and startle you by accident?" she asked Marie, her surprised look soon turning into a slightly awkward, apologetic one. "Sorry...!!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:36 pm

"W-well, yeah, that's basically true, but..." Marie gave her head a little shake, trying to compose herself. "... I've never seen ANYONE move that fast, Callie. You were literally a blur," she told Callie, gesturing with her hands in front of her for emphasis.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:46 pm

"Whoa, really??" Callie's eyes once again grew wide, watching Marie's hands with a look of disbelief. "I was moving THAT fast?!" Though she didn't understand at all how something like this could be possible, that didn't stop her from feeling a twinge of excitement at the thought. "... D'you think I can do it again?" she wondered aloud, the corners of her mouth going up in a playful grin.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:58 pm

"Uhh... I dunno, but you're not actually gonna try, are you...?" Marie questioned in an uncertain tone, one of her bottom eyelids twitching slightly. "I mean, what if you end up hurting yourself? Not that this jet's tiny or nothin', but it's not exactly the kind of place to be running around like a maniac..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:21 pm

"Don't worry; I'll be super-careful!" Callie assured Marie, curiosity beginning to get the better of her as she wondered if she could really recreate such a seemingly-impossible occurrence. "I'm just gonna go back where I went last time!" As she said this she took several steps back, taking a deep breath as she prepared herself. Then, she suddenly sprung forwards-- unfortunately forgetting about the bowl of chips in that moment and losing her grip on it.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:38 pm

Marie gasped hard when she saw the bowl of chips go hurtling towards the floor. "Callie, no! Your chips!!" As if everything was moving in slow-motion around her, she rushed over to catch the bowl before it hit the ground... Little did she know, however, that everything really was moving in slow-motion around her as she did this. Then, when she succeeded in catching the bowl--just inches away from the floor--she sighed in relief, and everything continued moving at a normal speed once more. She was entirely oblivious to what she had just done.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:12 pm

Callie, watching with a helpless feeling as her bowl of chips fell towards the ground in what felt like slow motion, gasped when Marie, who suddenly seemed to be moving at a much faster speed than everything around them-- including herself-- rushed over to catch it before disaster could strike. When everything else returned to its normal speed, she was left with a shocked, almost overwhelmed expression. "Whaa!! Uhhm... Th-thanks, Marie...!!" she stammered, feeling relieved but also very confused. "H-how'd you do that...?!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:09 am

Slowly, Marie turned her head to look at Callie. "... I... have no idea, actually," she responded, appearing to realize that what she had done felt a little unusual. Normally, she wouldn't have been able to move nearly as nimbly as required to make such a save. However, she didn't really feel like she was moving particularly quickly, either. With a puzzled, somewhat stunned expression, she slowly stood up straight, then handed Callie her bowl of chips, expression unchanging.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:47 am

"Huh... That's really strange..." Callie remarked, her expression just as baffled as Marie's. Slowly, she reached out to accept her bowl of chips when it was given back to her, looking somewhat distracted in her confusion. "H-hah; thanks again, though...!" she added with a bit of an awkward laugh, flopping into her seat and placing the bowl on her lap. "I think I'll just focus on these, for now... I thought for sure I was gonna lose them!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:17 am

"Heh, n-no prob," Marie agreed with an awkward chuckle, returning to her seat as well.

(And now it's time for a scheduled POV ~SWITCH~
*finger snapping noise*)

Pearl - Splatoon universe
Meanwhile, in Inkopolis, Pearl was just entering the studio at Inkopolis Square, where she and Marina routinely broadcasted the news. As she entered, she was stubbornly scratching something on her arm, an irritated expression on her face. It would seem that she had been bitten by some sort of insect. "Ugh... OK, we should be safe in here," she grumbled. "No more stupid bugs can come and attack us."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:45 am

Marina - Splatoon universe
Marina came following right behind Pearl, seemingly trying to resist the urge to scratch at an insect bite on her own arm. "I know it's really itchy, but... you prooobably shouldn't mess with it so much..." she spoke up as she walked inside, having noticed her friend's continuous scratching. "It'll just get even itchier, and it might puff up, too!" she added, a brief look of worry crossing her face.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:19 pm

"Ughhhh, why do these things have to be so ANNOYING?!" Pearl groaned harshly, flopping into her usual seat and continuing to scratch at her arm. The bite wasn't overly itchy at first, but since she made the mistake of scratching it as soon as she got it, the itch was now impossible for her to ignore.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:40 pm

Marina - Splatoon universe
Marina swiftly headed to her own chair and took a seat, wincing slightly when she saw that Pearl's discomfort was only getting worse. "Maybe try putting something cold on it...?" she suggested after a moment of thought.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:14 pm

"Yeah... That works, doesn't it?" Still scratching, Pearl looked around the room, then spotted a miniature freezer off to the side somewhere. "Hang on; Imma get something," she hastily told Marina, jumping out of her seat and scurrying away. When she returned, she was holding a single ice cube in her fingers, her face scrunched up a little in response to its coldness. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" she gasped softly and repeatedly. She then hopped back into her chair and firmly pressed the ice cube against the itchy spot on her arm. Upon doing so, her eyes instantly widened, and she gritted her teeth. "GAH, COLD!!" she gasped loudly.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next