Crossover Chronicles - Character Form Library

Go down

Crossover Chronicles - Character Form Library Empty Crossover Chronicles - Character Form Library

Post by Whitefeather on Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:40 pm

This is a thread dedicated to the storage of character forms from the RP Crossover Chronicles.

When posting here, you may make a new post for each form; that way, it can be easily linked to. Also, you may want to exclude your signature from these posts, to make it look even more tidy.

(Note: Though encouraged, reposting forms here is completely optional for characters who have already joined, especially if the character's original form was posted way back in the RP's WCC days.)

-Table of Contents-
Robin - Fire Emblem - Whitefeather
Flint (Child) - OC - Tornadostorm
Flint (Adult) - OC - Tornadostorm
Mintpaw - Warriors OC - Tornadostorm
Cookie Honeybun - OC - Whitefeather

Last edited by Whitefeather on Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Whitefeather
Whitefeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 222
Fresh-kill : 23931

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crossover Chronicles - Character Form Library Empty Robin (Fire Emblem)

Post by Whitefeather on Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:41 pm

<O>~~~~~~⚡~~~~~~<O>

Crossover Chronicles - Character Form Library 2vx0e4p
Image © Nintendo

<O> - Basic Info
-_-Name: Robin
-_-Gender: Male
-_-Fandom: Fire Emblem
-_-Species: Human
-_-Age: Young adult (not specified in canon)
__|
<O> - Other details
-_-Character theme: "Id ~ Serenity" | "Id ~ Sorrow" | "Id ~ Purpose"
__|
<O> - Personality and traits
Robin is a gifted tactician whose genius has earned him a great deal of respect in his home world. Those who know him well never question his judgement when he proposes a plan, no matter how unbelievable it initially sounds, because they have seen what he's capable of. Despite this distinction, however, he is a rather humble man who prefers to see those who rely on him as friends and equals. He believes that strong bonds of friendship between allies are extremely important, and he values such bonds very greatly. He cares very deeply for his friends, and will do anything in his power to protect them--and anyone else who needs it, too, for that matter. When planning for battle, he puts the safety of his comrades first, and is never willing to send them into risky situations if it isn't absolutely needed. To him, allowing the death of a single ally equates to failure.
Off of the battlefield, Robin can be somewhat quiet--he's quite good at accidentally sneaking up on and startling people, actually--but has an easygoing, curious, and very friendly disposition. Whenever he's able to, he tends to spend a lot of time reading, studying, and coming up with strategies and tactics for future battles. When he's not occupied with this, however, he instead focuses his attention on his friends. A very kindhearted person, he often ends up trying to help them with their problems, whatever they may be--even if it's something he thinks is rather ridiculous. Even if they don't outright tell him what's bothering them, he's pretty good at figuring such things out himself. He has a healthy sense of humor, and will sometimes attempt to lighten a heavy mood with a touch of laughter. Overall, he's somewhat prone to making dryly humorous comments and witty remarks, though he mostly keeps his sarcastic side to himself. On some occasions, he may even display a downright goofy streak.
Although he's quite patient, Robin may become frazzled when dealing with extremely quirky characters or outrageous situations. Additionally, although he is gentle, he's not afraid to call others out on behavior or actions he sees as harmful or potentially dangerous. When it comes to heated exchanges, he's good at keeping his cool, and tends not to react to the angry words of others--though this doesn't necessarily mean his feelings aren't hurt when he's insulted.

_____
__|
<O> - Powers and weapons
Robin possesses very strong magical abilities. In addition to using tomes to cast offensive spells in battle, he can also channel the magic to allow him to levitate. This magic can be used to levitate objects, as well. He can also wield a sword, though he's not quite as skilled with swordplay as he is with magic.
_____

<O>~~~~~~⚡~~~~~~<O>

Last edited by Whitefeather on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Whitefeather
Whitefeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crossover Chronicles - Character Form Library Empty Re: Crossover Chronicles - Character Form Library

Post by Tornadostorm on Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:57 pm

CHILD FLINT

Name: Flint
What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC): OC ^.^
Species: Kattaca, from my imaginary video game world Kattacus
Appearance: Basically a white, anthropomorphic cat with a short bushy tail, and a large tuft of burgundy red hair that he grows long and wears like bangs. His eyes were so dark grey they bordered on black, but not quite.
Pic of Flint:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nkcw2os3lhbja5n/Flint%20Stage%202.png?dl=0
Personality and traits: He's kind of your typical 10 year old boy. Hyper, mischievous, and very energetic.
Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional): He mostly uses moves along the lines of punches and kicks, but can use his tail like a whip, and when absolutely necessary, roll lie a ball, or boulder.
Other: .... You'll see.)

Side note; should I redraw child Flint? Sense I obviously changed his design when I changed all the Kattacus' and I don't really have an up to date pic of him

(I think I replaced Bullet's form with Flint's, sense Flint's form is like, kinda right before I introduce Bullet... I was stupid back then... Urgh and I think Riverstar's is on a deleted thread, I can't find it. But if you want I could always remake them.)

Last edited by Tornadostorm on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Crossover Chronicles - Character Form Library Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb-fullview
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 147
Fresh-kill : 24073

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crossover Chronicles - Character Form Library Empty Re: Crossover Chronicles - Character Form Library

Post by Tornadostorm on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:43 pm

ADULT FLINT

Name: Flint

What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC): OC; Kattacus

Species: Kattaca

Appearance: Crossover Chronicles - Character Form Library Flint_2_by_tonadoesstorm_dc7jnh8-fullview

Personality and traits: He's loyal, a very good fighter. He tries to be there for you, but he tries to hide his emotion. And he hides it almost too well. For you can't really tell, but he thinks just about as lowly of himself as one can, without being depressed. (though I wouldn't be surprised if he were slightly depressed, but never dangerously so.) And all this leads to one thing; one over riding trait that may turn off anyone he meets, and limit how many friends he has. His anger.
He is extremely angry, all the time. He'd never give in during an argument, and he'll snap at you for just about anything, while refusing to show his gratitude for things you do for him. Of course, there is one reason for this. And some of you reading this, and the characters you control, know why. But he'd never accept any help offered him. He'd just yell at you and storm off.
-
When he's alone though, or particularly hurt, emotionally, or sometimes physically (though most physical pain just makes him much more irritable) You can see his softer side. Either just sitting away from everyone and looking panicked and overwhelmed, to actually looking really sad, sometimes to the point of tears. (though this is extremely rare)
This may show a hidden personality. One that cannot be dragged out anymore, no matter what is tried. One that is lost, probably forever.

Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional): A mostly close range physical fighter, he uses mainly punches and kicks, some with magical properties such as various glows, or after effects. He also has his "Flurry of Punches" which is similar to 'Close Combat' from the Pokemon world, in that he gets close, and pummels his opponent with an onslaught of fast paced, nearly constant attacks. This move is deathly powerful, but exhausts the user quickly.
-
He also has his tail. A regular long, short haired cat's tail for the most part, but it has a heavy, metallic star on the end, which can be used as a painful whip, or an effective knife. He can jump into the air, and spin constantly to create a "Sharp Tornado". This move is one of the more powerful of his tail based attacks, and the most common uses of his tail are variations of this, in which he would spin once, or more to swing his tail, to give it more momentum then if he just lashed it on his own. Because of it's weight, it's difficult to get speed on it, and sense Flint in particular is new to his tail, he sometimes can barely lift it off the ground.

He also has more powers to be unlocked.

Other: He is the Acting King of Kattacus. For there is no current ruler (though Flint doesn't know this) and Flint was born with the King's Mark, of long fur on his chest, and just recently earned his wings when he grew up.

Last edited by Tornadostorm on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Crossover Chronicles - Character Form Library Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb-fullview
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:47 pm

MINTPAW

Name:  Mintpaw

What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC): OC; Warriors Universe

Species: Forest Feline (Similar to your basic house cat)

Appearance:  Crossover Chronicles - Character Form Library Mintbloom_by_tonadoesstorm_davjy9l-pre
She's a small white she-cat with large grey spots, she also has short, thin wispy fur that's particularly soft to the touch, with large white milky eyes with three hideous scratch scars across her face, cutting her eyes. This renders her blind.
-
She does well without her sight though. She hears extremely well, and has learned to smell really well, as well as how to communicate through her paws if necessary (such as if someone who couldn't talk had to talk to her)

Personality and traits: She's really sweet and soft hearted. She takes everything everyone says seriously, so if she was bullied, for example, she wouldn't get mad, she'd feel embarrassed and ashamed. And she'd NEVER stand up for herself. She also rarely gets angry, and is very kind, and good at encouraging and reassuring. She also has a bit of an anxiety disorder. She's always nervous, and doesn't think much of her abilities. She can also get startled easily

Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional): She isn't much of a fighter. I mean, she can fight if she has to, but she's not very good, and she's rather scared of getting hurt.
-
Her true talent is in the medical profession. A medicine cat apprentice close to getting her name, her training is almost done, and she knows how to use just about every and any herb or plant she finds. For pill and potion based healing though, she'd be at a loss.

Other: She's Stonestar, leader of MapleClan's daughter.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:55 pm

UNREVEALED CHARACTER DO NOT OPEN SPOILER!:

VANATRIX

Name: Vanatrix

What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC): Kattacus OC

Species: Legends say he used to be a Kattaca

Appearance:  Crossover Chronicles - Character Form Library Vanatrix_ref_by_tonadoesstorm_dcyb1ox-pre
Greatly varies, but base form is a humanoid, goopy droopy black fox-like character. He seems to wear a pure black tuxedo with coat tails. And has large tattered and melty bat-like wings. He has huge fennec foxlike ears his left ear (when facing the screen) has a tear in it that runs through almost the entire ear, and he has huge glowing circular pupil-less yellow eyes. He also has clawed fingers and toes, similar to Flints, which are retractable, but Vanatrix almost never retracts his. He seems to be constantly dripping black sludge that feels like it’s burning when touched.  

Personality and Traits: Thoughtful and observant, can become deeply passionate about things, and actively pursues what he’s invested himself in. Only one problem. He’s insane. Driven mad by his reality warping based power, he now views himself as the only one able to change reality, and someone who should be respected and revered as such. The rest will be RPed out

Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional): He is a shapeshifter. Able to shapeshift into anything, or anyone he wants. And he’s able to match the personality of those who’s form he takes near perfectly. Rapid switching of forms however tires him out. (Not that that stops him from doing it) He’s also able to duplicate himself up to 50 times without tiring. But once he is tired, his form loses some of its solubility. Causing him to drip and slip more.  

Other: If you want him to sneakily impersonate someone or something like he did Flint, just lemme know :)

Last edited by Tornadostorm on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:58 pm

UNREVEALED CHARACTER DO NOT OPEN SPOILER:

JAMI-SEN

Name: Jami-Sen (and Partner, Sen)

What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC):  OC – Jabaal-Alnaar

Species: Tal-Halen

Appearance: Crossover Chronicles - Character Form Library Jami_sen_ref_by_tonadoesstorm_dcyarvm-pre
Jami-Sen looks like your average short young girl, except she has large spread apart high up eyes, a large oddly shaped nose. She wears a dress that looks like it was make from a rice bag, with holes torn into it for her arms and head. She also has one eye stitched and scarred closed, and black streaks spreading from her eye outward across her face. She also has a thick green vein like bulge spiraling down her arm. This is the tail of her partner Halen.
-
Crossover Chronicles - Character Form Library Dcxilkj-f469e475-2ac6-4b9a-860b-f8baa8ed2c6e Crossover Chronicles - Character Form Library Sen_ref_by_tonadoesstorm_dcyedxr-pre
^
(Mental form for what Jami-Sen sees in her head when talking with Sen)
Sen is Jami-Sen’s partner Halen. They share a physical host, but the physical body of Sen has replaced Jami-Sen sewn shut eye in the eye socket, and her tail runs down Jami-Sen’s neck and spirals down her arm to her wrist. Looks wise, Sen’s physical body is like a large tadpole with a long tail and long facial gills, and flexible rubbery back and tail spines used mostly for swimming.

Personality and Traits: Jami-Sen is a very happy, enthusiastic, bubbly young girl, adventurous and willing to learn. However she’s not very good at taking a serious situation seriously. She prefers just to be happy, and make others happy all the time. She’s not much of a leader type, and always leaves it to others (mostly her partner Halen, Sen) to make decisions.
-
Sen is Jami-Sen’s partner Halen. She is very serious, and doesn’t really tolerating joking around and lolligaging when it’s out of place. However, she’s very loyal, and would die to protect her friends. And is very wise, and good for giving advice. However to protect her friends and family, she sometimes will put her Tal partner (Jami-Sen) in danger. She’s had a bad history with previous Tal partners

Abilities/Powers/Talents/etc. (Optional): They both use a long metal stick with a minor electrical current that really doesn’t do anything as a weapon. They use it like a staff, spinning it, and slapping enemies with it. Sen is a much more capable fighter then Jami-Sen.
-
Sen in particular has the ability to attach herself to a host brain (Jami-Sen’s) and both telepathically communicate with the host, and take control of the host’s body. When she takes control of a host Tal-Halen body, their eye color will change from their natural brown eye-color to a bright yellow.

Other: Tal-Halens don’t need to eat, and most food would be incompatible with one or the other of the two bodies living off the host. But in particular Sen hates lemons. Even if Jami-Sen loves them.
Jami-Sen has terrible grammar, “like this speaks she” while Sen has much more… Legible grammar. ‘she talks like this.’ This is one way to tell who’s in control of the host body, if you can’t see her eyes.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crossover Chronicles - Character Form Library Empty Cookie Honeybun (OC)

Post by Whitefeather on Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:47 pm

===========O===========

Crossover Chronicles - Character Form Library Cookie10
Image © SilverStärlight

--Basic Info--
Name: Cookie Honeybun
Fandom: OC (Cookie Honeybun/Majiskull)
Species: Human

--Appearance and Other Info--
Hair color: Light brown
Eye color: Appears black, but is deep chocolate brown in the correct lighting
Skin tone: Fair
Height: Under 5'
Weight: N/A
Favorite Song: Carmen overture - Georges Bizet

--Personality and Traits-- (WIP)
Cookie has an incredibly cheerful, friendly, affectionate, and sweet disposition--sometimes to a fault. She loves meeting new people and making new friends, and isn't at all shy about it; she would even happily attempt to befriend someone with a frightening appearance. Even if someone else is consistently mean to her, she's usually extremely slow to consider them an "enemy", and will still attempt to be nice to them if possible. She can be sensitive--sometimes extremely so--but usually doesn't stay upset for very long.
Cookie's optimism is near-unstoppable, and she displays surprising courage and resolve in the face of adversity. Her determination, however, may reach the point of counterproductive stubbornness at times. Furthermore, she's terribly clumsy, and sometimes ends up getting hurt in very strange ways. In truth, she's a rather bright girl, but she is prone to somewhat frequent lapses of common sense. Combined with her incredibly easygoing personality, this could actually cause her to come off as dim-witted instead.
Cookie's two biggest loves are food and music. Her appetite is truly superhuman; she could easily eat five entire jumbo-sized pizzas--or even more--in one sitting. Sometimes, even her decision-making process can be completely taken over by her stomach. Her musical skill is just as superhuman as her appetite--or perhaps even more so. She has the remarkable ability to play virtually any instrument she chooses with great technical skill. Her singing voice is notably good as well, though she tends to get a little bashful when complimented on it. Her taste in music is incredibly vast, and she seems to enthuse over just about anything and everything musical.

--Abilities-- (WIP)
As previously mentioned, Cookie has a near-bottomless appetite and an astounding natural talent for music. Additionally, she possesses superhuman strength, though she seems strangely oblivious to this fact--even while demonstrating it. This, coupled with her tendency to almost reflexively hug others, can sometimes lead to her accidentally hurting her friends.
Cookie does have one more notable power, but it is rarely-seen and potentially dangerous. In a chaotic scenario, with someone putting her friends' lives in extreme danger, there's a chance that she'll enter "rage mode". In this state, the whites of her eyes turn a blazing red color, and her strength increases tenfold. However, her intelligence decreases just as drastically, leading her to behave like a wild, frenzied animal. The only way to return her to normal is to either calm her down--which is extremely difficult--or knock her unconscious.

===========O===========
Whitefeather
Whitefeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down