Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

+32
StarryRoses
Mistpaw
Blizzardkit
lulu0000
Meadowpaw
Tawnykit
Rapidkit
Night♕
Goldy
Ebonypaw
Twilight
Waxkit
Emberkit
Saltshine
Raven
pebby stone.
Shaggykit
Lotusbreeze
Sunkit
Moonflame
Cobaltkit
Vinefrost
Swallowfeather
Midnightflame
Willowrose
Roseblossom
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
✦*Cometstar*✦
Mistystar
36 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

4 - *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* Empty *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

Post by Mistystar Fri May 05, 2017 11:20 pm

~The Warriors Club~

Hi there, and welcome to the Warriors Club- thanks for stopping by!

Warriors, by Erin Hunter, is a book series about cats that has gained a large fanbase over the years. If you're a fan of anything Warriors, whether you most enjoy reading the books, coming up with your own Warriors fan stories and characters, or anything else related to the series, for that matter, we invite you to join us here! It will only take a few moments to go over the rules and fill out a form, then you'll be good to go~
(Additionally, if you know anyone else, online or IRL, who you think may be interested in joining, you're totally welcome to tell them about us. :D)

I'm Mistystar, the current owner of the club and leader of CloudClan. The previous owner, Swirlstar, recently stepped down and handed ownership over to me, as well as leadership of CloudClan. I'll try to do my best for the club, and hope I am able to keep it running smoothly. <3

Rules-
(Please be sure to read at least the bolded parts of this list before joining.
Also, please be sure to read over the site rules as well, which can be found here: https://entertheforest.forumotion.com/t18-enter-the-forest-rules )

Stay mostly on topic-
Some off-topic chat is fine, but please try to avoid straying off-topic for several pages at a time

Avoid roleplaying on this thread-
Small things such as *coughs* or *squeals with joy* are fine, but please avoid going any further on this thread. Actual roleplaying can be done on our RP board, located here.
Discussions ABOUT Warriors roleplays, however, are perfectly fine; we encourage Warriors-related topics of all kinds!

Be polite, nice, and respectful to all members-
Please treat all members, both new and old, as equals, and with courtesy and respect. Also, please make an effort to keep the atmosphere pleasant, and to include everyone.

Please try to stay active-
We completely understand that not everyone can always be active, but if possible, we'd appreciate a heads-up if you'll be absent for a long period of time.

- This is especially important for members with high ranks (leader, deputy, medicine cats); if they go completely inactive for one year without notice, they will be removed from their position and placed in the "MIA" section. If they return after this and wish to come back to the club after their old rank has been filled, they are of course always welcome to do so as a warrior/elder.

- Warriors/apprentices/kits who have been inactive for one year will also be placed in the "MIA" section of the member list; if they return after this, they will be moved back to their active section.

Please pick a prefix that isn't already in use by a kit/apprentice-
As it can get a little confusing to have several members named, for example, "Treepaw" at the same time, prefixes will be "locked" while in use by a kit/apprentice. However, once an apprentice earns their warrior name, their prefix will become "unlocked" and available for someone else to choose.

Don't beg for ceremonies/to become a mentor-
Please avoid begging for your apprentice/warrior ceremony; this can be rather stressful for the leaders, and might even lead to your ceremony (or apprentice) being delayed.

Please use the provided joining form, which can be found here:

Code:
[b]Club Name (___kit):[/b]
[b]What book you're on, if currently reading the series:[/b]
[b]Favorite character(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite Clan:[/b]
[b]Which club Clan will you join? (LightningClan or CloudClan):[/b]
[b]Other (optional):[/b]

(If you haven't read the books and are only familiar with the "fandom" side of Warriors (roleplays, fan Clans, etc.), you may remove the book-related questions from your form.)

~~~~~~~

Club news-
[05/06/17] - The move to ETF is complete, and the new thread has been made! A big thanks to all our members, and here's to the next step for our club. <3

~~~~~~~

Warriors news-
This is where we'll list info on upcoming or recently-released books in the series, as well as any other Warriors-related announcements.
Warning: There may be spoilers ahead, so please read on with caution!

(If you find something new that isn't listed here, like a cover, blurb, etc., you are more than welcome to either post it on the thread or PM me about it so I can keep the list up-to-date. :3)

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~

Art gallery-
A place to display members' Warriors artwork!

Mistystar and Tornadostorm Running (By Tornadostorm):

(If you've made some art and want it featured here, just let me know on the thread or through VM/PM and I'll put it up. c:)

(Special thanks to Swirlstar, the previous club owner, for inspiring this post)

Last edited by Mistystar on Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:30 pm; edited 20 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating the book news section)
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28162

Back to top Go down

4 - *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* Empty Re: *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri May 05, 2017 11:22 pm

4 - *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* Warrio10{Banner made by our lovely Jewelsky <3}

Spoiler:

Welcome; it's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Cometstar, LightningClan's leader. Here in LightningClan, we are a close-knit, strong group. Of course, we have had hardships; times of sickness or battle, but through it all we only return stronger. Which is why our name is so special. Like lightning, we are quick, fierce, and beautiful, leaving an imprint on the sky, even after we are long gone. In our clan, we value bravery, loyalty, and kindness above all else. If you stick to our clan's noble code, I assure you that you will always be welcome! I certainly hope you feel at home here and decide to stay awhile. Allow me to show you around our camp—

Up here is the High Rock, where I host ceremonies and share the news of what is going on within the clan. Clan meetings are always enjoyable; a way for us all to become closer!

LightningClan News:

{11/24/2016} Silverstar steps down as leader, passing the leadership to me. We'll miss her.♥
{11/25/2016} Glimmerwing is appointed as our new deputy. I know you'll do an amazing job!
{05/31/2017} Vinekit becomes Vinepaw, with Jewelsky as his mentor! :D
{10/14/2017} Ebonykit becomes Ebonypaw, with Moonflame as her mentor! :D
{02/22/2020} Vinepaw becomes our newest warrior, taking on the name Vinefrost. Congratulations!

Then we have the medicine den, here beside the stream. Twilightstorm, our medicine cat, takes advantage of the nearness of water when caring for sick cats. Here they come now, bringing in some fresh catmint. Careful, don't sniff that stuff! It's addictive, I know. (;

Beneath that ledge and behind all the brush is the warriors' den. Everyone who resides there has shown their loyalty to the clan and is an inspiration to all young cats! Look, you can see Stealthvixen and Jewelsky, working together on reinforcing the den wall.

Next I'll show you the apprentices' den. Whoa there, Walkingpaw! Slow down! This is where the kits who are in training to become warriors stay. We keep them by the sturdy rock ledge because they tend to get a little mischievous. Once, they've even caused part of their den to fall in on them!

Through here is the elders' den. Our elders, Cheetahstar and Fawnstar (both whom have served honorably as former LC leaders!) are very kind and have a lot of experience. If you happen to catch one awake, be sure to chat with her! I'm sure they'd have a lot of good things to teach you!

Last but not least, here is our nursery. This is where you will stay, if you choose our clan. It’s quite cozy, sheltered by the vines and leaves. There are Deathkit and Ebonykit now, playing a game of moss-ball! Would you like to join in?

-ALLEGIANCES-

Leader:
*Cometstar
(apprentice: Walkingpaw)

Deputy:

*Glimmerwing

Medicine Cat:
*Twilightstorm

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mistpaw

Warriors:
Owlflight
*Stealthvixen
Pinesage
Blackpetal (apprentice: Wheatpaw)
*Jewelsky
Echospirit
*Moonflame (apprentice: Ebonypaw)
*Vinefrost

Apprentices:
Emberpaw
Flowerpaw

Goldenpaw
Wheatpaw
Islandpaw
Walkingpaw
*Ebonypaw

Kits:
Flarekit
Fluffehkit
Spiritkit
Lilykit
Icekit
Breezekit
Gingerkit
Streamkit

Sagekit
Unicornkit
Duskkit  
Nightkit

Scarletkit
Emeraldkit
Deathkit
Smokekit
Frostkit
Thornkit

Dovekit
Cobaltkit
Sunkit
Rapidkit
Tawnykit

Elders:
Cheetahstar
Fawnstar

StarClan Members:
Rosestar
Dapplestar
Potatofrost
Fadedwings
Spiderstar
Oceanbreeze
Lilypelt
Brokenshadow
Heatherblaze
Frostbreeze

Aquapaw
Scissorleaf
Rowanshade

Froststar
Silverstar

{LightningClan post inspired by and in honor of Fawnstar and Silverstar, former Leaders of LC}

Last edited by ✦*Cometstar*✦ on Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:15 am; edited 19 times in total
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17706

Back to top Go down

4 - *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* Empty Re: *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

Post by Glimmerwing Fri May 05, 2017 11:28 pm

4 - *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* LYEG8aL

Hey everyone!! ^.^ I’m Glimmerwing, deputy of LightningClan.

I joined the Warriors Club on February 7th of 2013 as Glimmerkit, a very obsessed, huge fan of the series. Eyeroll  I had been on Webkinz Insider since I was just 5 years old (bad idea, guys, bad idea) and although by the time I joined I was already 10, I still really didn’t know how the Internet worked. I wasn’t sure what to say, I wasn’t sure what to do, but over time, I started getting the hang of things and found out that this club is truly amazing and everyone here is very kind and supportive, even with me being as annoying and confusing as I must’ve been back then. Everyone taught me so much and I will always be grateful for that.
I joined RainClan at first because I loved the blue color and RiverClan was always my favorite Clan in the Warriors series. Not long after, on March 24th of the same year, I became an apprentice (Glimmerpaw) with Silverrose (now Silverstar) as my mentor. I was still pretty new to talking to people online and what to do on the club, and she really helped.  
Eventually, RainClan merged with CloudClan and LightningClan. I was sad, cause I had grown really attached to RC, but finally I decided on LightningClan, because Silverstar had chosen that Clan and I wanted her to be able to continue being my mentor. This is where I’ve been ever since! I really love LightningClan, and I’ve grown close to my Clanmates. I do wish some new members would choose to join us, as we’re low on active members at the moment and it’d be great for us to have some new warriors. >w<
On March 10th of 2015, I was made a warrior, Glimmerwing (named after Dapplewing, who then became Dapplestar). I was extremely happy that day and very emotional, which might seem silly to some, but it was like I had gone through a long, crazy journey that led up to that moment. I can’t even describe how I felt when Cometstar asked me to be deputy. The club helped me grow so much as a person, gave me friends that I honestly can’t imagine living without, and gave me a place to go to distract myself from any problems I might be having irl; it’s always been there to calm me down and make me laugh. This place has changed my life and I’m so, so happy that, back in 2013, I randomly decided to see if Webkinz Insider was still up. It was probably the best decision I’ve ever made. <3
This isn’t only a place to gather with fellow Warriors fans and discuss the books, it’s also a place to discover other interests you may share with others and make some really great friends. I’ll always be here to help Cometstar and everyone else in the club with anything they need!
-Glimmer/Glimmers/Glim/Erin (my irl name)/whatever you decide to call me c: Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34281

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri May 05, 2017 11:31 pm

4 - *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* 22m683

Hello there, and welcome to the calm and peaceful CloudClan; I'm Mistystar, our leader. If you decide you'd like to join our ranks, we would be very pleased to have you.
Now, let me give you a brief look around at our territory~

First, we have the waterfall over here- I've always found it a calming sight. The way the mist rises from it creates a lovely, almost mysterious atmosphere.
On the other side of the waterfall is the warrior's den. Oh! Looks like two of our warriors, Roseblossom and Whitefeather, are enjoying the view here, as well.

Next, in the crevice in that rock over there, is the nursery. If you end up joining CloudClan, this is where you'll get to stay first. Right next to it is the elder's den. I can see Blazekit and Dewkit exiting it right now- they must have just finished hearing a story from the elders.

If you look up from here, you can see my den. In front of it is Overhang, where Clan meetings are held for ceremonies and other important announcements.
Ah, yes, and that other den you can see next to mine is the apprentice's den. Its entrance is covered by that bush there. Ah...! There go a few of our apprentices, rushing out to play right now.

And lastly, let's see... Oh yes...! The last place I have to show you is just over here, between the apprentice's den and the Clan entrance. This is where the medicine cat of CloudClan stays, along with their apprentice, if they have one.

~~~~~~~~~~

CloudClan News-
[12/29/16] Swirlstar has stepped down and handed leadership of CloudClan over to me; I'll try my best to be a worthy leader in her place, and to keep things running smoothly.
[12/29/16] Tornadostorm is appointed the new deputy of CloudClan. Congratulations!
[05/01/17] Willowkit becomes an apprentice, Willowpaw, with Roseblossom as her mentor!
[05/28/17] Midnightpaw becomes Midnightflame, a full warrior of CloudClan!
[07/22/17] Lotuskit becomes Lotuspaw, CloudClan's medicine cat apprentice!
[07/29/17] Saltkit becomes an apprentice, Saltpaw, with Tornadostorm as her mentor!
[10/11/17] Willowpaw becomes Willowrose, a full warrior of CloudClan!
[10/14/17] Midnightflame has decided to change paths, becoming a medicine cat of CloudClan. I wish her well on this new journey. <3
[05/07/18] Saltpaw becomes Saltshine, a full warrior of CloudClan!
[02/09/20] Lotuspaw becomes Lotusbreeze, a full medicine cat of CloudClan!

Member list-

Leader-
*Mistystar

Deputy-
*Tornadostorm

Medicine cats-
*Midnightflame
*Lotusbreeze

Medicine cat apprentice-
(N/A)

Warriors-
Roseblossom
*Whitefeather
Shimmerflight
Deertail
*Willowrose
Saltshine

Apprentices-
(N/A)

Kits-
Northkit
Brownkit
Nightkit

Morningkit
Mangokit
Tanglekit

Applekit
Dewkit
Drizzlekit

Shaggykit
Pebblekit
Ravenkit
Emberkit
Waxkit
Nightkit
*Meadowkit
Cedarkit
Blizzardkit
Dripkit
Fadingkit
Rosekit

Elders-
*Goldstorm/Goldy
Rootstar

StarClan-
Shadowstorm
Nectarsplash
Rainstar
Silvermoon
Snowpaw
Silverpaw
Dreamheart

Phoenixflame
Redfeather
Ashcloud
Meadowstorm

Whisperbreeze
Blossomberry
Swirlstar
Icepaw
Mustardblossom

Creekpaw
Nightkit

MIA members-

Warriors-
Shiningpool
Sparklemist
Brightface
Shadowdragon (Apprentice: Rainpaw)

Apprentices-
Ivypaw
Rainpaw

Kits-
Angelkit
Spacekit
Blazekit
Woodkit
Puffkit
Gladekit

* = Active members

Italics = Members who were on the WI (Webkinz Insider) Warriors club, but don't have an ETF account

(Special thanks to CloudClan's previous leader, Swirlstar, for inspiring this post)

Last edited by Mistystar on Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:04 pm; edited 49 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Lotusbreeze's promotion to the news)
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri May 05, 2017 11:37 pm

4 - *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* Deputy_banner_by_tonadoesstorm-db80m3f
~Hello everycat,  I am Tornadostorm, deputy of CloudClan.~

(I don't have much in particular that I need to say, so I'll just tell you all my story ^.^)

I joined the club back on December 10th of 2011, as Bananakit of CloudClan. Honestly I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into, and was a little caught off guard by all the activity.

But it wasn't long before I realized all the people here, all the fans of these silly books about cats living in groups and fending of dangers from every side, were really cool, and sweet and friendly, and I started to come around more often.

A couple months later, probably somewhere around February or March, Dapplestar became the leader of LightningClan. This event was a pivotal point in my journey on the club, as seeing her energy, her enthusiasm, her involvement with her clan, it all really touched me. So with both Rootstar, an old leader of CloudClan, and Dapplestar's permission, I became Tornadopaw of LightningClan.

I spent some time in LightningClan, and got my warrior name there. But I always kind of felt like I should go back to CloudClan. So when the opportunity came up a while later, after the failed test of two other clans, I moved back to CloudClan

I'm actually really happy here. The whole club has been really nice and accepting of me, and I have some really good friends I can call Clanmates, some of my best friends actually.

And I am really happy to be there for Mistystar, and assist her in whatever she needs as her right-paw she-cat ^.^ And I hope all of you enjoy your time on the club as much as I have, and will have, for a long time to come :3

Last edited by Tornadostorm on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33134

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri May 05, 2017 11:55 pm

HEY

IT'S ME STEALTHVIXEN THE FOX

....Shoot. ETF has grown a culture of lighthearted cloudcookoolanding....or is that just me?

Anyhow.

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED. :D
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17817

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri May 05, 2017 11:56 pm

Awww yeah :D It'll be so much fun, now that we're freely on ETF
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat May 06, 2017 12:22 am

*Strolls in*

Everything went so smoothly making this; great job, everyone~ :D

Now, I'm going to launch the new club's first topic; a random, silly one I've had in mind for a while:
If they ended up making Warriors merchandise, what would you like to see? Even random stuff like a duster that looks like Cloudtail's tail works xD
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat May 06, 2017 12:24 am

I dunno why, but I am thinking like, some sort of cat mug that can come in different styles depending on which cat it represents
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat May 06, 2017 12:41 am

I WANT A TIGERSTAR CASE FOR MY PAWPHONE™ PLEASE!! :3
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat May 06, 2017 12:43 am

Oh my gosh, Comet, YES XD
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sat May 06, 2017 2:13 am

✦*Cometstar*✦ wrote:I WANT A TIGERSTAR CASE FOR MY PAWPHONE™️ PLEASE!! :3

and whenever you get a text it yells out something like
"I AM THE DARK FOREST MASTER"
or
"I AM VERY SAD"

I want a warriors hoodie with ears coming out of the top of the hood so I can look even more obnoxious tbh
CAUSE THE MONSTER HOODIE WITH HORNS COMING OUT OF THE HOOD THAT I HAD WHEN I WAS LIKE 9 OR 10 WASN'T ENOUGH
Too bad there weren't really any Siamese cats in Warriors were there, rip
Waitwaitwait Sasha right? I never read that manga so idk but if I remember correctly she was siamese
SASHA HOODIE
although why would they ever make that lol did anyone like that character at all Eyeroll
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34281

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat May 06, 2017 2:40 am

My poor master his life isn't fair cries&cries

Yep, she was siamese and pretty cool, I liked her, she's hoodie-worthy!! Tigerstar liked her too y'know <3 I'd get the manga again just to see and remind me if it shows any great parts about Tigerstar and Sasha's relationship yes
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat May 06, 2017 7:05 am

HECK YES I'm so hyped for this club! I wish I could've been online to see it made but I'm still very excited, this is gonna be swell <3

Anyhow, I like t-shirts and plushies best, so I'd probably want a Crookedstar t-shirt or something. And maybe a Feathertail plushie, just because it would be really soft and fluffy. >w<
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62413

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat May 06, 2017 9:17 am

To be perfectly honest I'd purchase plushies of every single character if I could. Because I love plushies. owo
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28061

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat May 06, 2017 10:29 am

That stick with markings from the second series that Jayfeather used??

Let's have a replica of that stick, to scale and everything
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17817

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sat May 06, 2017 10:33 am

I'd want a plush Firestar, he's pretty amazing. :3
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 40052

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat May 06, 2017 11:44 am

XDD Yeah! That'd be pretty cool! A plush Cloudtail would also be amaaazing 8O *imagines his crazy fluffy fur*
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat May 06, 2017 11:53 am

Yesssss; PLUSHIES. <3
I'm sure I'd end up with several if they released them. Probably including Feathertail and Cloudtail because like Jules/Twist mentioned, they'd be so fluffyyy *o*

@Stealth - It would be really cool to see the stick as an actual thing. xDD
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat May 06, 2017 2:37 pm

stick is THE best warriors character, if you think otherwise you can FIGHT ME
jk xD There should be a bundle though, if you buy a Jayfeather plushie you get Stick for free cause they're freakin otp man
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat May 06, 2017 2:53 pm

Oh my gosh yesssss the stick!!! I shoulda thought of that, that's brilliant 8D xD

I wonder if Lion and Dove would have their own unique items considering they're the others of the three.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat May 06, 2017 9:59 pm

I so want Jay + Stick too ❤️

Ooh and get a load of this charm bracelet :D
Spoiler:

Willowpaw wrote:I'd want a plush Firestar, he's pretty amazing. :3
HE IS. But whenever I'd talk about adoring him in the past I'd get shot down and told he's a boring goody-two-shoes character. Wills and I got into a big discussion about it this morning and we just don't see ittttt. If anything, maybe he's too amazing if there's even such a thing xD He was always a sweet, selfless hero and his life wasn't perfect. Lol remember how much trouble he got into as Firepaw! And he blamed himself for what happened to his apprentices and basically every other bad thing that happened in the clans that he worked his tail off trying to prevent. Srsly try to name a better and more spirited leader
Also remember IT'S OKAY TO LIKE THE MAIN CHARACTER, GUYS XD
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun May 07, 2017 8:29 am

Tornadostorm wrote:Oh my gosh yesssss the stick!!! I shoulda thought of that, that's brilliant 8D xD

I wonder if Lion and Dove would have their own unique items considering they're the others of the three.
Stick is love, Stick is life <3

I always forget Dove is even part of the Three, Hollyleaf was my favorite character ever so I still imagined her with Lion and Jay and felt very betrayed when she wasn't
On top of that I just hate Dove in general, it seems like the only aspect of her character is figuring out which guy she likes and that drives me INSANE, Ivy was definitely better than her imo
tl;dr Ivy and Holly are 200 times better than Dove could possibly dream and I hate this series
✦*Cometstar*✦ wrote:I so want Jay + Stick too ❤️

Ooh and get a load of this charm bracelet :D
Spoiler:

Willowpaw wrote:I'd want a plush Firestar, he's pretty amazing. :3
HE IS. But whenever I'd talk about adoring him in the past I'd get shot down and told he's a boring goody-two-shoes character. Wills and I got into a big discussion about it this morning and we just don't see ittttt. If anything, maybe he's too amazing if there's even such a thing xD He was always a sweet, selfless hero and his life wasn't perfect. Lol remember how much trouble he got into as Firepaw! And he blamed himself for what happened to his apprentices and basically every other bad thing that happened in the clans that he worked his tail off trying to prevent. Srsly try to name a better and more spirited leader
Also remember IT'S OKAY TO LIKE THE MAIN CHARACTER, GUYS XD
They're made for each other man <33

Ooh, is that official? I don't wear jewelry, but that's pretty neato!

I see your point; I still personally dislike him, but not just because he's the main character. It's totally cool that you like him, though.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun May 07, 2017 9:43 am

Yeah and to be honest, even though Holly came back, I still slightly am unsure about her because of what she did. Maybe if she stayed with the clan longer before they 

Spoiler:

She would have been able to live it down for me xDDD But nuuuu, now she won't get the chance xDDD 

Spoiler:

As for Dove, she's always been kind of solid in her beliefs, in her loyalty, even when she was attracted to Tigerheart, she broke it off with him. (If I remember it right) and she's just sweet, and generally kind (to all but her sister, once again if I'm remembering right xDD But you know... Siblings) While she's not one of my favorite characters, I think I'm happy with the choice of which cats were the three. But that's just me.

On another note, I'm going to read Shattered Sky soon 8D I'm so excited!!!! 

Spoiler:
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun May 07, 2017 9:54 am

I hated Dove and Bumble together; it always seemed really forced, just to get her out of a forbidden relationship. I much rather would have seen her with Tigerheart, if anyone—she didn't have to try to get herself to love him. She might be solid in her beliefs and loyal to her Clan, but I've always found that kind of undying, unquestioning loyalty boring.
Hollyleaf spoilers for Power of Three:
Just my two cents. But you know, I'm very biased; I always considered Holly to be my absolute favorite. xD
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next