Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Disney Princesses <3

+6
Glimmerwing
Tornadostorm
Midnightflame
Jewelsky
Willowrose
✦*Cometstar*✦
10 posters

Go down

well excuuuuuse me, princess

Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_lcap4%Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_lcap6%Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_lcap2%Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_lcap10%Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 5 ]
Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_lcap8%Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]
Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_lcap4%Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_lcap10%Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 5 ]
Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_lcap13%Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 7 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 5 ]
Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_lcap12%Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 6 ]
[ 2 ]
Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_lcap2%Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_lcap6%Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Disney Princesses <3  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 52

Heart Favorite Disney Princesses <3

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Tue May 30, 2017 1:18 am

I've recently been thinking about how I've always loved SO MANY of these princesses and their movies (I'm such a girl) and am wondering which ones you guys like too! ^.^

Also Kairi does count to me; she's the official 7th Princess of Heart and lol KH is Disneyyyy

Last edited by ✦*Cometstar*✦ on Tue May 30, 2017 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17696

Back to top Go down

Heart Re: Favorite Disney Princesses <3

Post by Willowrose Tue May 30, 2017 1:37 am

Omagosh yes! Hearts to Kairi <33

Honestly my childhood favorite was Belle. (She was pretty much the only good one back in the day) I just loved Beauty and The Beast soo much and Beast!! I absolutely love Beast :3

And I feel like Moana should count as a Disney Princess cause she's at least the daughter of the chief. I think Moana is ok, but the movie itself is spectacular. The detail and the Your Welcome song xD
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 40042

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Tue May 30, 2017 1:55 am

eep YESYESYES KAIRI @W@ "This time, I'll fight! Y'know Sora's completely hopeless without us~"

Heck yeah, Belle is one of the best! And awwe, hearts to Beasttttt
I love most of them but I think my most beloved childhood favorite is Ariel :3 (I'm surprised you didn't say she was your favorite with how many times you made us watch The Little Mermaid when you were like 3! xD)
Then my next favorite is Mulan! Soooo cool
^Gosh all the songs in those movies are amazing

Right, Moana was so great! :O Breathtaking. And I really was about to put her up there but debated against it because she's not teeeeechnically royalty
Oh but Pocahontas! She's a chief's daughter too and she's never really been thought not to have been a princess. WYNAUT, K ADDING MOANA

Last edited by ✦*Cometstar*✦ on Tue May 30, 2017 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue May 30, 2017 1:59 am

And oh gosh the 'Be A Man' song xD We sing these Disney movie songs waaay too much xD
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Tue May 30, 2017 2:01 am

I DON'T THINK IT'S TOO MUCH ;D
mysterious as the dark side of the mooooooon!
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue May 30, 2017 7:52 am

I know literally nothing about Tiana, Moana, or Kairi so they could be likable kiddos but the chances of that are slim since they're princesses and I'm not really into that y'know
Belle was always my favorite as a kid too! Either her or Mulan at least, I really liked how both of them didn't fit in with society and while I think I liked Belle more as a character I liked Mulan more as a movie, it seemed a lot more different and interesting than the other princess movies because Mulan is actually the #1 coolest princess I will fight you on this
I also really appreciated Merida, guess I just like the edgy princesses who don't act "normal" lol
And when Frozen came out I LOVED Elsa, she's just ok to me now (especially since I hear they're gonna put her in a ship rip) but I still think she deserves to be mentioned
HOWEVER I don't use any of these characters as anything close to an emotional crutch (which I would do if I could really consider them my favorite characters because I use fictional characters unhealthily to escape facing reality), like I said I'm really not into the princess thing (but the more I think about it the more I remember how cool Mulan actually was SHE WAS SO COOL good kid)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62403

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Tue May 30, 2017 1:31 pm

Merida and Mulan are my top favorites but I mean I love them all. Brave was such a great movie in my opinion, I don't know why just everything about her character and personality <3
And then Mulan because well Mulan XD
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19872

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue May 30, 2017 2:55 pm

OK so I love Snow White, but mostly from the series Once Upon a Time. But even in the original series and stuff, she's (in my mind at least) the only princess who isn't sickeningly sweet and "innocent" and all that -n- *cue all the stereotypes portrayed in the girl from Enchanted*
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33124

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue May 30, 2017 4:53 pm

Hmmmm ok as a reaaally little kid my favorite was Ariel (I watched The Little Mermaid on VHS every time I was sick lol), maybe when I was like 3 or so but I don't really count that since I couldn't really think about it. Eyeroll I've only seen Mulan once, a long time ago, and I don't remember much about the movie but from what I've heard about the character she seems like the kind I'd like. I also liked Belle a lot when I went through my Frozen phase when I was maybe 10 cause she seemed the most #relatable™️, but I've never actually seen Beauty and the Beast lol. And I really liked Elsa then too cause of her not being in a ship.
But my absolute favorite movie for a looong time after it came out was Tangled; I loved Rapunzel for her creativity and hope (plus I just adored the other characters lol I thought they were funny). I still really like Rapunzel but now maaaaybe I'd say Merida? There's always gonna be an extra point to a character for me if they're not in a ship lol. I've watched Brave a lot and it's a really cool movie imo. idk it's between Rapunzel and Merida for me xD (although I think I'll vote for Rapunzel just for the fact that I loved her for so flipping long)
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34271

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Tue May 30, 2017 11:26 pm

I voted Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan, Rapunzel, and Moana because they're the most complex and enjoyable characters to me.

However, the real answer will always be Gaston.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42539

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed May 31, 2017 9:50 am

Oh my gosh YES. I loved Gaston! (I still do)
I probably watched Beauty and The Beast the most out of all of those Disney movies. (Not counting the millions of times lil siblings made us watch Frozen and Moana)

And what about Disney Princes? I love pretty much all of em except for Philip, Charming, and the one in Snow White. (Does he even have a name?)

Last edited by Willowpaw on Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 31, 2017 10:33 am

The only princes who really stood out to me were Flynn and Kristoff; I liked them more than the princesses they were shipped with lol
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62403

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed May 31, 2017 10:40 am

Yeah I don't really like Anna all that much, same with Kristoff. I guess he's okay, but I just don't really like them as a couple er anything. Flynn was really cool to me when Tangled was new and he still is, but I guess I just feel like appreciating the older princes. Which brings me to my favorite princes; Prince Naveen, Beast, and General Shang. I think Mulan is the only Disney Princess Movie where I'm okay with who the characters end up with.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 1:06 pm

I didn't like Frozen, but that may have more to do with its marketing. It's well made, but I'm a bit biased against it. It looks great, but I found the characters to be pretty bland. Also, I HATE the whole, "protagonist turns into antagonist as a twist with no real motivation" trope.

Weirdly, I really loved Moana. It seemed like it was going back to its Disney Renaissance roots and I enjoyed it. It had a great setting, good songs, and likable characters.

I also really like Mulan too; it may be my favorite of the bunch.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42539

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed May 31, 2017 1:51 pm

Yeah, I guess Frozen was amazing when it was brand new, but it just sort of lost it's amazingness after the 50,000 times I either watched it or heard it in the background. It also just seemed kind of obvious to choose Elsa as the favorite character of the movie, pretty much everyone thought she was the best ever, I mostly thought that her reasons for avoiding Anna were soo dumb.
I never really liked any of the other characters at all, especially Olaf. Even Hans bothered me from the start, probably the sideburns and his discovered plot.

I didn't LOVE Moana as a character, but I don't hate her either. It was mostly the flawlessness of the movie that I liked. Just.. THE WATER. I really liked the songs in that movie too, veeery catchy.

Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:05 pm

i voted tiana bc
1. her entire movie soundtrack is amazing like i could listen to it on repeat
2. her goals and dreams are very inspiring !! i myself aspire to be that motivated and driven so i really love the message her character conveys.

other notable mentions:
moana
mulan
belle
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19442

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:36 pm

When I was younger, I liked Aurora, Snow White, Cinderella, Ariel, Mulan, Pocahontas, Rapunzel, and Merida. I've read the stories of Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Cinderella, Rapunzel, and The Little Mermaid when I was little (the original ones) and I that's why I loved them. And Mulan, Merida, and Pocahontas were just really cool to me.
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 87
Fresh-kill : 39295

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:58 pm

I feel Merida is the most competent, relatable, and non- traditional princess and that's why I like her the best
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Herbs : 5
Fresh-kill : 14048

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down