Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARRIOR CATS: UNTOLD TALES CLUB!!!

+9
Glimmerwing
Bellatrix
✦*Cometstar*✦
Wheatpaw
Jewelsky
Swallowfeather
Swirlstar
Mistystar
Roseblossom
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WARRIOR CATS: UNTOLD TALES CLUB!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARRIOR CATS: UNTOLD TALES CLUB!!!

Post by Shadowdragon Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:21 pm

You're not annoying me. :D
I'll tell her to tell him. xD
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21361

Back to top Go down

WARRIOR CATS: UNTOLD TALES CLUB!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARRIOR CATS: UNTOLD TALES CLUB!!!

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:18 pm

Recently (I do believe it was yesterday), when I played for the first time in a good while, I ended up runnin' face-first into a monsterrr. xDD
Aye, that was me first time comin' face to face with death in that thar game. I owe the meddie me life, I do. :hpirate:

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32877

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:42 pm

Gosh, I should play this game again sometime. xD
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62469

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:46 pm

I should download and play sometime. xD
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:04 pm

Shadowdragon wrote:You're not annoying me. :D
I'll tell her to tell him. xD
Good <3
And thank you xD
Whitefeather wrote:Recently (I do believe it was yesterday), when I played for the first time in a good while, I ended up runnin' face-first into a monsterrr. xDD
Aye, that was me first time comin' face to face with death in that thar game. I owe the meddie me life, I do. :hpirate:
My three cats are Deerstar of RiverClan, Willowheart of ThunderClan, and Star of RiverClan.
Guess how many of them plus Riverpaw (twice, then fought to death), original Moorpaw (who fought to death), Moorpaw 2 (who I forgot to resurrect the second time), Waterbush, and Nightpaw died on the thunderpath and were resurrected
Try all of them
Multiple times
I have horrible timing, apparently xD
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Herbs : 29
Fresh-kill : 17626

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:59 pm

You're welcome. xD
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:44 am

*raises paw*
JEWELSTAR OF WINDCLAN
CAN THIS BE A THING
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:29 am

Yeah, go Jewelstar!

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28116

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:49 pm

xD
I'll ask
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:07 pm

Can I join~?
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19937

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:09 pm

Sure! :D
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:17 pm

Thank yee
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:18 pm

What's your favorite thing to do on Untold Tales? :3
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:20 pm

Not sure what about you?
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Hunting and pretending I'm actually a warrior cat in the game x3

And my apprentice Hawktail died :c
But now I have Adderpaw, soon to be a warrior
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:58 am

Ah gosh, haven't played this in foreverrrrr
I really should sometime. xD
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:43 am

This sounds like so much fun I’ll have to try it when I get home from school today
(Don’t worry I’m in study hall right now)
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Herbs : 5
Fresh-kill : 14113

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:39 pm

Ooh guys I got kinda into this over summer after seeing Seri Pixel Biologist's videos, it's such a nice simple game!! It's been a few months since I played, but my three save files are Lightningstar (orange tabby she-cat with bright green eyes) of StormClan which is full of cats and well organized, Duckfeather (ragdoll she-cat with blue eyes) who lives by the stream with her friends and has a kit whose name I forgot, and Ravenfrost (tuxedo tom cat with green eyes) who lives in the gorge with his mate and their four adopted kits as well as a couple of rogues who chose to stay haha
My last save file has such a complicated story that I really enjoy making complicated plots for and wrote down, it started with Aspenshade (brown ThunderClan tabby she-cat) and her former apprentice Brownstripe (black tom who I'm saying has a brown stripe on his belly so his name makes sense haha) who were best friends who did everything together. On this file I got the deputy's and medicine cat's assistant and unlocked all the pelts haha. Aspenshade's brother whose name I forgot had a forbidden relationship with the ShadowClan deputy whose name I also forgot and they had a brown kit, who her mother wanted nothing to do with. The rejected kit came to ThunderClan and her father asked his sister Aspenshade and her buddy Brownstripe to pretend to be her parents, and Aspenshade agreed and named her Brownkit after Brownstripe. When Brownpaw was an apprentice, Aspenshade and Brownstripe were fighting ShadowClan when Brownstripe was killed. Aspenshade slaughtered the entire patrol, which included Brownkit's mother, and then died from her injuries. After the death of Brownpaw's adoptive patents, her real father told her the truth, and Brownpaw, feeling betrayed, left to join ShadowClan to find out more about her heritage. That's when I started playing as her as a ShadowClan warrior, Brownleaf. She never felt like she belonged and refused to fight ThunderClan, and she filled the little island thing on ShadowClan territory with goldenrod, ThunderClan's herb, as a tribute to Aspenshade and Brownleaf. I also buried stones and put goldenrod flowers over them to look like graves under a tree where I used to hunt as Aspenshade, so it's kind of her and Brownstripe's final resting place cri. Anyway Brownstripe became mates with a ShadowClan tuxedo cat named Scarsomething and they had a tiny tuxedo kit named Ravenkit!! Later on I had Brownstripe and her mate retire so I could play as Ravenfrost, and I had him leave his Clan to be with his WindClan mate Swiftstep, and their four kits who were Swiftstep's brother's kits with the WindClan medicine cat. They were apprentices named Streampaw, Flamepaw, Cherrypaw, and Snowypaw last time I played and typing this has made me really want to play again haha
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 42
Fresh-kill : 18966

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:20 pm

I was playing this yesterday I died 3 times in an hour but it was SO much fun
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Herbs : 5
Fresh-kill : 14113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2