Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The List of Things That Annoy Zellie [GIF Warning]

Go down

The List of Things That Annoy Zellie [GIF Warning] Empty The List of Things That Annoy Zellie [GIF Warning]

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Yup.
I've made a list that I have to rant about, so strap in.

1. Mouth Noises

SG;UHAI;DGHSERL;HG;OAERGHILSERGK.AERHDGKLAERIUDGHAERIO;KDGBIO;weadgsbfq3io;4lthgklw3qehrthbgrjherklgushelfjkdhRHGIUR3EUOFGTHEOR;;QEYGHI;KLAERH
Nothing makes me rage more than mouth/throat noises [which include but are not limited to swallowing, chewing, gulping, heavy breathing, lip smacking, snoring, making unnecessary noises like popping or the horse lips sound, etc.]. And there is this one guy in my College Algebra class, who sits directly behind me, AND HE MAKES THESE STUPID NOISES EVERY FREAKING DAY. He is a repeated offender of the lip smacking, and it makes me rage to no end. WHY ARE YOUR LIPS SMACKING. YOU'RE NOT EATING OR CHEWING GUM RIGHT NOW, SO JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED, I MEAN GEEZ.
Eventually I think I might have to throw a chair at him or be like:
The List of Things That Annoy Zellie [GIF Warning] 3NkYDsJ

2. "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT" "What happened?" "I CAN'T TELL YOU LOL"

Sweet potato pie in a stroller, I absolutely abhor it when somebody does this to me.
If you're either not going to tell me something/aren't allowed to tell me about a certain something, then WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BOTHER TO BRING IT UP AROUND ME. Not only is this frustrating, it's just flat-out rude to say something to interest another person, and then refuse to tell them what is apparently so exciting/important/fun/whatever it is. So just be a good person and don't do it, because nobody likes it. I sure don't.
Loathe it.

3. People Not Paying Attention in Class, then Asking What We're Doing

The List of Things That Annoy Zellie [GIF Warning] PCvV5Fe
Here's an idea! How about, instead of sleeping/talking to your little friends/derping around/texting in class/doing anything that doesn't involve listening to the teacher, you should try this new thing! First, you open your notebook, pick up a pencil/pen, and start writing down what the teacher says! Now doesn't that sound incredible?
/major sarcasm
But for real, you should probably try ACTUALLY LISTENING TO THE TEACHER SINCE THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE THERE FOR instead of just not pay attention. That's why you're making a failing grade in the class, because you don't listen to the lesson or take notes. Then, you have the audacity to raise your hand and say "I don't get it/Wait, what are we doing?/Can you repeat that entire thing again?"
NO
YOU DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION
THAT'S YOUR OWN FAULT
NOW SHUSH AND START PAYING ATTENTION
Unless that's just too complicated for your stupidly small brain to focus on, and if it is, then leave the class. Seriously, this is a college level honors class. If you can't even focus on the teacher, why are you even here?

I'll edit this list later since I have to go to bed now.
BUT THIS LIST IS FAR FROM BEING OVER
/ending rant for now

Back to top Go down

The List of Things That Annoy Zellie [GIF Warning] Empty Re: The List of Things That Annoy Zellie [GIF Warning]

Post by Jewelsky Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:41 am

1. YES
2. YES
3. YES
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62418

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down