Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post what song you're currently listening to (IMPORTANT RULE UPDATE in first post)

+15
Tornadostorm
Lotusbreeze
Mistystar
Northkit
✦*Cometstar*✦
Swallowfeather
Morningkit
Midnightflame
Stealthy
Moonflame
Swirlstar
Jewelsky
Glimmerwing
Vinefrost
Twilight
19 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Post what song you're currently listening to (IMPORTANT RULE UPDATE in first post) - Page 8 Empty Re: Post what song you're currently listening to (IMPORTANT RULE UPDATE in first post)

Post by Jewelsky Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:25 pm

Kirby-esque Vocaloid song about child neglect/questionably unintentional death with a sick dubstep interlude and a nightmarish ending. Of course it's MARETU.

Last edited by Jewelsky on Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : going through and reviving dead song links is the distraction i need rn i promise i just wish ironically that i had annoyingly rambled more about more of these songs so i would remember what used to be there but ill take what i can get)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62453

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post what song you're currently listening to (IMPORTANT RULE UPDATE in first post) - Page 8 Empty Re: Post what song you're currently listening to (IMPORTANT RULE UPDATE in first post)

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Wed May 17, 2017 8:18 pm

MERMAN SORA. With Ariel.
SINGING.
you're welcome <3
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17746

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed May 17, 2017 8:33 pm

still know literally nothing about kingdom hearts lollll
...but I watched it anyway #rEBebELlelLElel

also I only listen to beep beep I'm a sheep now. any other music is pointless and could nEVER COMPARE

hoooow the heck does this already have over 11 million views. pffft I knew about beep beep I'm a sheep like over a year ago KEEP UP
-hipsterwing also known as tomska trash
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34321

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Wed May 17, 2017 8:43 pm

This is my current jam
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19922

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Wed May 17, 2017 8:51 pm

Hearts to jinchuuriki and bijuu GOSH
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed May 17, 2017 8:55 pm

✦*Cometstar*✦ wrote:
Hearts to jinchuuriki and bijuu GOSH

I remember none of these people except the terrifying rapper guy
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Wed May 17, 2017 9:10 pm

Glimmerwing wrote:I remember none of these people except the terrifying rapper guy
Pffffft well I'm glad you remembered him!
and apparently not even frickin Gaara xD
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Wed May 17, 2017 9:11 pm

This song makes me cry almost every time I listen to it XD
Its not even sad but it just speaks to me....
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed May 17, 2017 9:19 pm

✦*Cometstar*✦ wrote:

Glimmerwing wrote:I remember none of these people except the terrifying rapper guy

PFFFT WHO IS THIS "GAARA" IVE NEVER HEARD OF HIM
is he that guy, with the spiky yellow hair and...and the orange...yeah
ehh yeah i see him sometimes i guess idk
anyway that song was really good but not as good as this

this is real music
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Wed May 17, 2017 9:25 pm

bc Moana is life

Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Wed May 17, 2017 9:44 pm

Gets stuck in my head allllll the time man

Glimmerwing wrote:
✦*Cometstar*✦ wrote:

PFFFT WHO IS THIS "GAARA" IVE NEVER HEARD OF HIM
is he that guy, with the spiky yellow hair and...and the orange...yeah
ehh yeah i see him sometimes i guess idk
anyway that song was really good but not as good as this

this is real music

hahaha yeah I guess
I BOUGHT THAT ON ITUNES it came with an album of openings but I BOUGHT THAT ON ITUNES
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed May 17, 2017 10:57 pm

Sorry no link at the moment but I've been listening to Do You Realize by Ursine Vulpine (creepy Transformers trailer music :D) and Monsoon by Tokio Hotel (DISCOVERED ON GUITAR HERO OH GOLLY)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17857

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu May 18, 2017 4:00 pm

I woke up with this song in my head and it has not left all day
ever since Kikuo made O Light I've appreciated his work a lot more and while I don't like this as much as It's Another Maze There and especially O Light it's still great and I LOVE HANATAN'S VOICE

Last edited by Jewelsky on Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to check that this couldnt have been ヒトガワリ which is like the only kikuo song im super attached to anymore he really did not beat the ????? allegations but yeah i guess he was sorta cranking out bangers back then)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Thu May 25, 2017 2:58 pm

Beautiful and I'm in love with this game
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Thu May 25, 2017 6:43 pm

Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri May 26, 2017 7:14 am

I thought this song was boring at first but then I listened to it on repeat 50 times and fell in love
then again I'm pretty sure that happens to me with almost every siinamota song
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri May 26, 2017 12:12 pm

I adored this song in Birthright then just found out yesterday about the different version in Conquest! It's all evil and sounds SO MUCH COOLER and is currently my favorite thing ever lol
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat May 27, 2017 8:10 am

GUESS WHAT SONG CAME OUT EXACTLY 1 YEAR AGO

you bet I heckin LOVE maegamist to DEATH I LOVE MARETU
this might not be his most musically interesting song ever but it's maretu so there's no way it could be boring and idk it always turns me into a sobbing emotional mess more than any of his other songs

Last edited by Jewelsky on Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i loved it so much i sang it for the school talent show in 2020 its like The maretu song that is a part of my soul kinda sad that i said it wasnt his most musically interesting song when it easily blows his recent stuff out of the water lmao)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon May 29, 2017 10:45 pm

Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon May 29, 2017 10:54 pm

I LOVE PINOCCHIO-P this song is one of his best works by far and this cover specifically has a depressingly low amount of views despite the fact that it's more creative and powerful than most covers I've heard of anything combined
nobody makes sense, that's like my motto now jeez pinocchio thanks
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed May 31, 2017 1:39 am

im only posting real music on this game thanks bye??????

Last edited by Glimmerwing on Wed May 31, 2017 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 1:41 am

Why is this not available on iTunes or Spotify???

I mean I guess I can just download it to Spotify but this deserves to be more well known
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42589

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed May 31, 2017 1:45 am

vine stop acting as if you know music
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 1:50 am

Don't you just love it when your mom discovers your music? And listens to it over and over again? And ruins it for you? Isn't it GREAT?

RIP my love for this song
2012-2017
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42589

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed May 31, 2017 1:55 am

vine stop
that isnt music
stop
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next