Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary of a Vengeful Medicham

3 posters

Go down

Lightbulb Diary of a Vengeful Medicham

Post by Stealthy Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:31 pm

July 17 - So. I've received word that I'm gonna be....trained. Like, by a trainer. And my brother, the Torchic, is on the team. I'm not excited. Nope. Not one bit. I mean, I've established a psychic link with every single Pokemon she plans to train, AND the trainer, from the moment I heard the news, but I'm not excited. Nope.

July 18 - She's excited too. I can tell. I MEAN I-I-I'm not excited. She's....she's the ONLY excited one. Yup. But anyway, I'm glad she's chosen to train my brother and I both. He's helped me hone my power a lot since we've been together. I don't know what I would do without him.

I’ve been getting to know the rest of the team. There's a Spanish Lotad guy who lost his sister, a random Doduo that sings, and a Nincada with a time rift to my trainer’s world on his back. I can even sense another presence coming from it. Needless to say, things are going to be…..interesting.

August 5th - My psychic link with my team is weakening. I don't know why. ......I miss them. I'm still waiting.

September 21st - Ssssstiiiiillll waiting. I discovered this whole rip in the fabric of time and space, and it's in like a bunch of places at once, and I can travel through it to other dimensions, discovering cures for various diseases and bettering the condition of humanity, but other than that......bored. Quite bored.

October 3rd - I finally reestablished contact. Turns out....I'm off the team. They're going to train a Sandshrew instead. A SANDSHREW. Why? Why would they replace me? Is it because I'm anthropomorphic like my brother? Is it because I'm a fighting type like my brother will be? Is it because I can Mega Evolve......like....my brother?........OK I think I just figured it out.

November 16th - My trainer has a new "plan" for me. She says I'm going to join her first ever competitive team. I don't know what that means. Sounds boring, but whatever.

November 21st - I have come into my trainer's possession. I didn't expect her to be on the other side of the time rift, but there we are, then. Of course, when you've been fiddling around inside that thing as often as me, you know that your...uh.....physical form can change when you're in there. And of course, if one knows how to MANIPULATE that change, with the help of said designated trainer and this guy named "Minus", one may hypothetically come through the other side with perfect IVs, nature, egg moves, and the lot.

She calls me "Slaughter". Why did SHE get to name me? What if I don't like that name? What if I want to be called "Alexandrus Meticulus Broodicus IV"? Oh, well...."Slaughter" it is. She says she’s calling my brother “Monado”, which isn’t what I would’ve picked either, but, well…I hope he likes it, at least.

December 8th - I've....evolved. Interesting sensation, evolution. It's not even as if I was quite ready to let go of my plucky blueish body to receive this ugly pink one, but I will say, these yellow bracelet thingies are quite marvelous.

I'd like to think that now that I've reached my final form, AND been fully "EV trained", I can call my torturous trial complete. But my trainer says we're not done yet. What's THAT supposed to mean!? Do her regular team members get this sort of treatment? What is my brother up to now? Where IS he!?

December 9th - My training is complete. I have reached level 100 and am ready to take on anything. My trainer says she's testing a team around me to aid my strength. All I have to do is sit and wait. Again. I am thoroughly put off by this whole ordeal.

December 14th - She's been spending countless hours at her computer running numbers and battles and sets and other such nonsense, while I've been spending those same countless hours ROTTING AWAY ALONE IN THE BATTLE BOX. She better have something good planned. Or some sort of nice meal. Or SOMETHING.

December 15th - OUTCLASSED!! OUTCLASSED!!! Have you ever heard such a ridiculous thing!? OUTCLASSED!?!? Nothing can OUTCLASS me! Not even a stupid little Fighting/Normal RABBIT with a rock that turns it into a slightly BIGGER rabbit! Does that rabbit even know what I've been through to reach this point!? Does it even CARE???

And for that matter, does my trainer even CARE!?!? Considering how much effort she's putting into this team, I'm surprised she doesn't ditch me and train that rabbit from scratch in my place! Oh, she insists she won't, but she ALSO insisted that I WOULD, in fact, be on the same team with my brother Monado, AND WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT TURNED OUT.

December 16th - I'M GOING OUT OF MY MIND!!! I'M GOING TO EXPLODE! I CAN'T STAND ANOTHER DAY IN THIS GARISH RED BOX ALONE RUNNING ON THE FUMES OF FALSE PROMISES!!

*huff huff huff*....I have to get out. I have to. It's the only way. I have to break out of this RED PRISON called a "Pokeball" within ANOTHER red prison called the "PC". I have to go home. Far away from here. The time rift opened from my Hoenn into a foreign Kalos, but I'm going to fly. FLY HOME TO HOENN. I'M going to FIND MY BROTHER and see how he feels about this whole thing.

Of course, the time rift won't open quite large enough for me until Christmas Day. HAHH!! Happy Christmas to all, indeed. Mine will be quite grand, though. I've been working on my telekinetic skills all month, and I'm ready to fly home for a Christmas NO ONE will be able to forget!! And THEN we'll see who controls whose DESTINY!!!!! Twisted Evil

December 25 - THE CRACK HAS OPENED. I have made it in. But....it came at a price. My trainer called her entire legion of flying types to follow me and bring me back. So you know what I did? I drowned them. ....al-almost. I WOULD'VE drowned them, but the Xatu named BEN was highly resistant. "You shouldn't have done that," he kept saying. So I fought him. In the air. Over the time crack. I tried to use High Jump Kick on him, but he flew off and made me crash into a rock. A ROCK!! However, despite the minor holdup, I did manage to defeat him and make my way into Hoenn. I......am free.

December 26 - It's a good thing I learned how to levitate. My feet appear to be broken from the failed High Jump Kick. I can't walk. I must levitate everywhere I go. It's easier to hold myself by my arms, but it still takes some work. But, it's not like she's going to heal me. It's not like I can expect help from anyone. I have to take care of myself. I'm the only one who knows how, after all.

I know what I'm going to do. I know why I am here. Because as it turns out, I'm not the only one being controlled by the desires of people. Pokemon EVERYWHERE are being ordered around against their will. No Pokemon here has a voice or rights or anything. I will free them all. I will give them the voice they need. And the only way to do that....is to eliminate their captors. All of humanity. ALL OF THOSE MANIPULATIVE, THOUGHTLESS MONSTERS SHALL NO LONGER WALK THE EARTH.

But, I can't do it by myself. With so many trainers and so many weaponized Pokemon, my plan could fail at any turn. That's why I need to enlist the help of Pokemon much stronger than myself. Pokemon who have the freedom to think for themselves, and the power to do something about it. Pokemon like....Deoxys. Kyogre. Groudon. Regigigas. Any of them. All of them. Someone will help me. Maybe then I can sit down...

December 27 - I can communicate with creatures of great power and even influence the minds....of those with lower intelligence! I tried speaking to......Deoxys, who is apparently the one responsible for these time cracks in the first place, thinking he was powerful enough to help me get my revenge. Turns out, he IS, but he is "claiming this world for his own race" or something.....like that. I tried Kyogre and Groudon. Kyogre is willing, because he's tired of being sealed up. Groudon was also tired of being sealed up, but....he didn't wanna work with Kyogre or something stupid like that...... I eliminated the problem.......Groudon is no more.

I also asked Rayquaza, but he told me that his job was to protect the world from the anger of Kyogre and Groudon and blah blah blah...I can't kill him because he's part flying-type, so I chained him up in the Sky Pillar instead. He'll never......be able to escape. So far, my best progress has been.....in communicating with Kyogre, and influencing the mind of this guy "Archie". With his passion combined with his stupidity, not to mention his position over Team Aqua, he's the perfect tool for unlocking Kyogre's power. I COULD control him completely, but it's hard, especially with....floating everywhere and stuff....

Anyway, I also encountered my trainer and battled her. My brother, Monado, has already reached......his final evolutionary form, Blaziken. He works together well with Laina, the stupid Sandslash who replaced me. I don't get it! I was supposed.......to BEAT them!! It's not like....I'm getting weaker! It's not like it's getting harder t-to.....levitate myself for some reason and I'm having a hard time thinking clearly! It's not like ANYTHING can h-hinder me now!! I've come so far......even if I do wish my feet would stop hurting......and my head.....

December 29 - .....I.....I don't know what to think anymore. Yesterday, my plan came very close to succeeding. There was a torrential downpour strong enough to bring mankind to its doom, but then I felt Kyogre panicking. And then I panicked too. The impossible storm threw me off course and I nearly drowned. Kyogre said he could "see into the future", or something....and then the power fed back into the earth in the form of green stars falling from the sky. The storm stopped. Kyogre was WILLINGLY encapsuled by my trainer. Everything I planned came to naught.

I watched the world go from perfect chaos to beautiful calm. I watched the clouds disappear in an instant. I saw the world slowly heal....I felt myself come back....and....and my feet. My feet aren't broken anymore.

I know it's only been a few days, but it feels like several years since I could walk. My mind feels clear. My head doesn't hurt. And......and the grass feels nice. I forgot how grass felt. How does that work? I need to rethink some things....

December 30 - Deoxys has contacted me. He says his race are almost prepared to take this dimension and he would be glad of my help. Ordinarily I would say "yes" in a heartbeat, but now I'm not so sure. I mean, ever since I stopped trying to kill everyone, things have only gotten better for me. Random trainers are finding me and trying to heal me.

I still hate the smell of potions and Pokecenters and the like, so I'm staying away from them until I can think, but......I mean, people want to help me. They want my well-being. Do I deserve it? I mean, really? After what I did? What I tried to do? When that flood struck Hoenn, not everyone was spared. There were quite a few people who drowned in that storm. If they knew I caused that, would they still want to help me? And even if they did, should I allow myself the help??

And what about Deoxys? Do I sit by and let Deoxys carry out my revenge for me? Do I even WANT revenge anymore? What have humans done to wrong me, anyway? My trainer has just said "Trust me" every time I asked her a question. What would've happened if I did?

.......Deoxys is strong. But so is my trainer. She can deal with their whole fleet by herself. She doesn't need my help. Right?.......Right??

January 1 - The new year is here...but I honestly don't know if anyone will live to see it. Deoxys' plan has already been put into action. Their scoutship, in the form of a meteor, is on a collision course with Earth. The vessel will weaken and eventually kill all earth life while the Deoxys race scout the surface and begin colonization. The legendaries are unable to help, and try as they might, humanity has no reliable means of amending the threat. Happy new year, indeed.

The thing is, I’m strong enough to help. I can aid my trainer and make her hopeless fight not so hopeless. However, I’m not certain if I should. I myself tried to wipe out humanity. Haven’t I done enough?

The only thing I’m certain of is my fate. There’s no way I deserve life after everything I’ve done. The only option for me is to continue down my current path to death. Though…I suppose I owe it to these people to steer them away from the same destination before I do. I owe it to Monado. I feel terrible for wronging him….and my trainer....

January 2 - I’m going to help. I’ve made up my mind. I watched Rayquaza ascend into the air with my trainer, my brother, and the whole team on its back. They must have freed it and restored its power. But it’s not enough. They've already fallen toward the ground multiple times, and multiple times a wounded comrade came to save them before they impacted the ground. .......I can’t tarry! I’m going!

Th-this could be my last entry…especially considering how I may burn up on RE-entry….but that’s fine. I’ll be fine.

Everything will be OK.

January 4 - Greetings, O nobody who reads this. I am not Slaughter the Vegeful Medicham. Rather, I am Monado, the Royally Dramatic Blaziken. Slaughter is clinging desperately to a fraying thread of life with deadly burns and irreparable Psycho Boost damage. I fear I may never speak to him again....Nurse Joy tells us he's "Stabilizing", but I know not that terminology. I'm assuming the worst.

Despite this grim state, I am filled with a strange happiness. My eccentric brother may have returned to his doom, but he has returned nonetheless. You should have seen it, O nobody. Out there, in the vast cold vacuum of space, clinging to the back of Anglachel the Rayquaza, breathing I know not how, awaiting certain death, a bolt of light flies upward and combats Reaper the Deoxys itself. Slaughter barely managed to hold it while sustaining mental attacks, long enough for one final Pokeball to fly forth and encapsulate the foul creature forever.

Shortly thereafter, I watched my unconscious little brother fall back to our blue planet in a blaze, and the entire team made haste to collect him before he impacted the earth--none more eagerly than I. But we were too late. He fell headfirst into the dark waters outside Mossdeep. Arroyo dove after him and recovered him safely, but he was in a bad way.

I spoke to Slaughter briefly. His breaths came effortfully, and his voice more so.

He told me to end his life. I asked him why.

He told me he didn't deserve any petty forgiveness and this is where his path would end. I told him that I did forgive him.

He asked why. I answered him that this was what brothers do.

He looked at me with eyes as wide as the diameters of stars. He said, "You still call me your brother?" And I said, "You may wander down a path of darkness as far as you wish; you can never wander so far as to escape the love of a brother, who still waits for your return."

He knew at that moment that small meteoroids were falling....

He asked me what they looked like.

I picked him up and ran to show him.

When the glory of falling stars was all around, I told him to look.

But he had fallen out of consciousness again.

Nurse joy happened upon us, and in an instant, he was taken to the center.

That is all.

...I know not when another entry to this log will come, or from whom. I also do not know what else to say. I have told you all I know.....so I will simply leave.

Farewell, O nobody. Until a later time.

Last edited by Stealthy on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17807

Back to top Go down

Lightbulb Re: Diary of a Vengeful Medicham

Post by Jewelsky Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:47 pm

… Too vengeful for Irregular and not enough for Volkswagen xD
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62403

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:02 pm

Updated. :)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:36 am

Awesomeeee ;3;
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62403

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:07 am

Amazing job Stealth :3
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19872

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:19 pm

Thanks guys! :D Updated again, with first couple posts edited for headcanon reasons.

Let me know if you'd like a better method of update notification or something XXDD
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:08 pm

Oohhhh amazingggg
Jewelsky
Jewelsky