Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 19 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Mistystar Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:46 pm

A surprised and rather confused expression came to Lucina's face when the Goron's behavior just seemed to change so suddenly. "How strange..." she murmured. Then, hearing Robin, she nodded briefly and continued keeping a defensive stance, just to be safe.

Pit just stared at the creature for a few moments, completely unsure of what to expect from it. "R-right," he stammered awkwardly in response to Robin.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28202

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 19 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Stealthy Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:54 pm

The Goron looked up for a moment when it saw that it was no longer under attack. Then it put its head down again, placing its face in its hands, and a great enchanting energy began to surround it. The Goron which once was sitting down against the tree was reduced to a Goron facemask on the ground. Where the Goron had been, there now sat a familiar-looking boy.

A familiar-looking boy who looked earnestly at the members of the party, eyes glimmering with impending tears.

A familiar-looking boy who got up and ambled over toward Robin.

A familiar-looking boy who hugged Robin around the waist, convulsing with tiny sobs.

An ancient symbol glowed brightly on the back of his left hand.

--

Name: Link

What is this character from?: Majora's Mask

Species: Hylian

Appearance:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality and traits: Heroic and courageous. Cannot speak but can convey thoughts through mild telepathy. Especially somber this time around due to carrying the sadness of the masks he possesses. This poor kid has seen a LOT.

Abilities/powers/talents/etc: His sword and shield, tools, puzzle solving skills, magic, and especially his numerous masks.

Other: Reincarnated after dying last season of Crossovers. Has memory of it but it was thousands of years ago to him. Often seeks his old comrades.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17857

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:01 pm

Flint's eyes grew wide. Was he..? No... Couldn't be... Really though... It looked allot like... But... He died... No..... The Kattaca stiffined. "He's changed.... Then... So have I. But... Really... It's.. It's Link!!!" His eyes grew misty, and he stared at the ground with a horrified expression "Link... I... I'm so sorry... Please... Please find it in your heart to forgive me." He struggled to control his emotions. Unable to make eyecontact with his long lost ally and friend.

Mintpaw suddenly smelled something completely different. And the rocky musk of the monster they had been fighting vanished. She smelled the boy's youth, yet his age. And she could also smell his sorrow that he held, yet his joy at seeing his friend again. Her ears flicked as he began to cry. "Wh...Who..? Who are you...??""
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33174

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:57 pm

Robin stared down in absolute disbelief at the extremely familiar boy who greeted him with a tearful hug. As unbelievable as it was, he was finding himself quite convinced that the child was, somehow, who he appeared to be. "... L-Link...?!" With a warm smile on his face, and a mist of tears in his eyes, he reached down and returned their apparently-returning friend and ally's hug. "... I-it's... a miracle," he murmured. He could hardly even wrap his mind around what was happening, if it was actually happening in reality at all. These questions, however, couldn't even come close to making it to the front of his mind. Not through the overwhelming joy.

Cookie broke down crying after a brief moment of stunned silence. "LIIIINK!! It's Link! I-it's really Link!!" she sobbed, resisting every urge to rush over and join in the hug... at the moment.

Athena, too, was stunned by this sudden reunion. After all, she had heard about Link's death during her conversation with Flint. Could this this really be the very same Link...? she wondered to herself. No way... No way! It can't be... After all, he... But... But he... No matter how confused she was, however, she found herself being wrapped up in the moment. She just had to smile, witnessing the miraculous scene, and may have even gotten slightly misty-eyed.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32862

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:06 pm

Flint slowly, very slowly approached Robin and Link. His voice was strained as he murmured "H.Hey.." "I've missed you..." a soft smile spread across his face. Apparently he had managed to shove away whatever had made him so distressed at the child's appearance, and now looked solomenly happy at his friend's return. 

He unintentionally wrapped his wings partly around the three of them. 

Mintpaw was still caught off guard by the encounter. She glanced up at whoever was next to her "W..Who is that?" She asked in a shy whisper.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:16 pm

"....Mr. Link, apparently." Torsolus replied softly. "My, these kind folks seem to be pretty close to him...I suppose he's a fine fellow." He smiled widely at the newcomer.

When the hug had lasted a sufficient length of time for the two of them, Link turned around and looked at Cookie. He sheepishly waved at her, smiling and still tearful. He planned to hug her in a minute. To hug everyone, basically.

Flint, who had hugged him subconsciously, was the next to receive Link's attention. He nodded at him with respect, his mouth gaping in amazement. He touched Flint's wings and giggled a little.

Then he spotted Lucina and Pit and ran at them with his arms outstretched.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:54 pm

Lucina stared ahead with widened eyes at the familiar boy standing before them. "Link...?" she gasped softly, partially unable to believe what she was seeing. Observing as the hero ran from one member of the group to the next for a hug, she felt her heart being warmed by this miraculous reunion. Then, watching as he ran at her with outstretched arms, she reached out to return his hug, feeling a thin layer of tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"I-is that really-... ...?" Pit began in amazement, trailing off as he saw the tearful reunion beginning to take place. "... LINK!!" he cried out, deciding that this boy must indeed be their trusted friend and ally. When it was his turn for a hug, he immediately gave a joyful squeeze in return.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:18 pm

Flint giggled a little himself when his wing was touched. A tear finally falling from his eye. He could figure exactly what their companion was thinking 'OOHH LOOK AT YOUR WINGS! AWESOME' However, he didn't have the heart to tell their friend how he had gotten his wings. All of the sudden he grabbed Link and hugged him in a tight squeeze. Releasing him moments later. 

(which is when he ran for Pit and Lucina) 

Mintpaw raised her tail when she heard the rapid footsteps She swished her tail and smiled, the happiness of the others finally overcoming her uncertainty. "I don't believe we've met." She whispered. "I'm Mintpaw."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:29 pm

No longer uncomfortable regarding his desire to embrace his old friends, Link ran full force to Cookie and squeezed her tight. He oozed happiness into everyone he hugged--like a detoxification of the soul.

After he had thoroughly hugged everyone he knew, still jittering with excitement, he turned to those who were unfamiliar.

He was startled when Mintpaw introduced herself. He knelt down and stroked her back. He was visibly enamoured with her cuteness. He resisted the urge to pick her up and squeeze her.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:35 pm

Mintpaw was uncertain when he pet her, but after a moment she forced herself to purr, an as she did so the purr became more honest. Then she actaully arched her back at his strokes. 
Flint walked over, for once, looking slightly happy as he went and stood next to Cookie. Glancing at her to judge her reaction. No matter how cold he became, he still cared for her, he still considered himself her friend.

He watched Link as he pet the kitten. Wondering if he'd notice her eyes.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:16 pm

Though Piko was initially shocked by the Goron's sudden disappearance and didn't recognize Link, he smiled in the silent hero's presence. Something about Link just seemed so kind and protective, especially since it seemed like many of the other party members recognized Link and were glad to have him there.
"Hello—Link, right?" Piko began, trying to get his attention. "I'm Piko; I'm new to the group. You look to be familiar with them. And you seem pretty nice, so it's good to meet someone who's not hostile." A small smile stayed present on his face through all of the time he spoke.

The skeletal figure continued to watch, apparently not dazed at all by the relatively strange happenings. haha, what a wonderful reunion. let's see how long it takes for them to notice i'm here. should be soon enough, right? He closed his eyes and leaned lazily against one of the trees.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62453

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:02 pm

Link saw Mintpaw's eyes as he pet her, but chose not to make a big deal out of it. He struggled to resist the urge to pick her up and squeeze her.

Then he got up and locked eyes with Piko. He scratched the back of his head in embarrassment, then offered his hand to shake.

"My, you're a little gentleman, aren't you? How amazing to meet you! Oh, yessir!" Torsolus commented, picking up the Goron mask. "I believe this belongs to you?" Link gladly accepted it and put it in his bag.

Afterwards, he noticed Athena and scampered up to her. He awkwardly but happily shook her hand.

"G-AHHH!"

He jumped with startlement, looking behind Athena in the skeletal figure's direction.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:45 pm

Piko shook Link's hand with no hesitance, but was alarmed at the hero's sudden yell. "What's wrong?" he inquired, his voice filled with concern for his new acquaintance, only to be answered almost instantly.

The skeleton opened an eye at Link's sudden reaction, then stood up and walked toward the group.
* oh, hey. looks like you finally noticed me, huh?
* was about time, i guess.
* looks like i forgot to bring a whoopee cushion with me when i went through the portal.
* but that's fine. you're going to have a ton of fun with me around anyway.

Though he looked slightly confused for a moment, his grin never faltered.
* guess omnipresent drum kits don't work here. how anticlimactic.
* well, i'm sans. nice to meet you all.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:24 pm

Flint's suspicions were correct. He narrowed his eyes at Sans "....Why were you hiding in the shadows?" he tilted his head "that doesn't seem like very trustworthy behaviour." 

Mintpaw was startled by Link's scream, and wheeled around to face him. She parted her jaws, and took in the skeletal creature's scent. She was unable to decern much from it, which frightened her.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:32 pm

Sans shrugged Flint's distrusting remarks off quite indifferently.
* eh, i'm just lazy.
* introducing myself is hard without a whoopee cushion.
* don't read too much into it, kid.

He knew Flint still wouldn't believe him, so he kept trying.
* still don't trust me? i get it.
* i must not look so friendly.
* i'm really not a bad guy, though.
* just a skeleton who loves puns.

To be honest, he really wasn't doing too well mentally. He was so worried about Toriel, and especially, Papyrus… but, at the same time, he knew that the game would easily reset. Probably, at least—had he broken the rules of it somehow by finally managing to escape?
Fortunately, at this point, hiding his true emotions and thoughts behind a grin was child's play.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:03 pm

(OK, so yesterday, having a vaguely sore head totally robbed me of some good reply opportunities. I plan on taking those opportunities back. Please bear with the late reactions leading up to the present. xD)

Cookie enthusiastically returned Link's hug, now laughing and crying joyfully at the same time. It may have just been due to this remarkably joyous occasion, but she thought he had more enthusiasm than usual. If this were the case, then, this time around, they may relate to each other more, and possibly become even greater friends than before. Once the hug was over, she watched gleefully as Link scurried off to greet the others.

"Hey there, little buddy!" Athena greeted with an ear-to-ear grin as she shook Link's hand. "I'm Ath-...!" Suddenly, she was interrupted when the small hero gave a shout of surprise. "Ah!! Huh? W-what is it...?" Noticing that he seemed to be looking behind her, she spun around to see the short skeleton approaching the group. "WAH!" At first, she was startled by this sight, jumping backwards a few feet. "Um, eheh... ¡Hola...!" she greeted awkwardly. And all of a sudden, a skeleton comes strolling out of the shadows... Geez Louise! However, hearing this sudden newcomer speak, he didn't sound so bad, really. Actually, judging by what her ears could detect, he seemed to have something on his mind at the moment. Due to the hidden emotions she was hearing, she was sure it probably wasn't some sort of secret, sinister plot, either. She began to relax slightly. Slightly.

Robin was caught somewhat off-guard by this sudden appearance by Sans. However, the skeleton SEEMED to mean no harm, so he allowed himself to ease up a bit. "Pleased to meet you, Sans," he greeted in response after the newcomer introduced himself. "I'm Robin."

Cookie jumped when she first saw Sans, but her initial fear was pretty quick to leave. She giggled a little, hearing some of his remarks. "Hiya! I'm Cookie" she introduced herself, giving a quick, cheery little wave.

"And, as I was about to tell Link here, my name's Athena...!" Athena chimed in. "Don't mind me if I'm kinda jumpy right now. I've just... uh... never met a living skeleton before," she added with an awkward chuckle, putting a hand to the back of her neck.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:13 am

(Ok finally writing this xD)

Mintpaw breathed a restless sigh as the others around her eased up, and their fear scent weakened, and they began introducing themselves. "I'm Mintpaw." She rasped softly after a moment. "And this guy over here is Flint." She flicked her tail in the suspicious yet curious Kattaca's direction.

Flint responded with a narrow eyed snort, followed by a subtle not. "Hey." he seemed to be deciding weither to hold his ground, or approach the skeletal creature in a manner most likely intended to intimidate it.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:32 pm

Torsolus was startled when he saw the skeletal creature, and as the newcomer spoke the white figure only became more uncomfortable. But he swallowed the feeling and stepped forward. "Hello, friend! My name is Torsolus. Very nice to meet you! So many kind new folks today...just wonderful! Okay. So tell me. How'd YOU find yourself in this part of our little hubworld?"

Link didn't trust Sans even a little. He drew his sword and held it and his shield in a fighting stance, locked on, ready to retaliate against an attack.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:46 pm

Lucina was somewhat on-edge after Sans' sudden appearance, but she noted that the skeleton didn't appear to mean any harm, causing her to relax ever-so-slightly. "Hello, Sans... My name is Lucina," she introduced herself with a polite tone.

Pit, on the other hand, seemed a little more relaxed, thought not without still being slightly wary. Pushing this vague suspicion away, he waved a hand in friendly greeting. "Hey there, Sans! I'm Pit," he spoke, a grin appearing on his face.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:15 pm

Piko, after thinking it over for a minute, decided to give Sans a chance. It can't hurt to trust him for now, right? If he breaks our trust somehow, I'll know never to do that again. Though he was a bit afraid of the skeleton, he tried to push aside his fears with a good-natured wave. "I'm Piko. Nice to meet you, Sans." Although his expression was as kind as could be, he couldn't help but feel a pang of envy toward Sans—he seemed to know so much, to understand things that Piko had been utterly confused by when he had arrived. Fortunately, the feeling was small and easily forgotten, at least for the moment.

To Sans, most of the party members seemed pretty friendly, though some were a bit fearful. However, a few caught his eye—Flint seemed to be especially on-edge; the human he vaguely recognized as Link was actually preparing for attack; and most importantly, Athena looked like she knew something she shouldn't have. She couldn't possibly understand his entire life story, of course, but he knew that something was up, as though she had some sort of mind-reading power. Per his usual behavior, though, he decided not to speak of his suspicions concerning Athena.
* thanks for greeting me, guys.
* you seem like pretty good people, even if some of you don't like me that much.

He turned to Link almost accusingly, and his white pupils appeared to vanish, even if only for a fraction of a second.
* i'm not gonna hurt you, okay? we're on the same side here.
* even if i wanted to, i'd be way too lazy to do that.

Sans sighed, accompanied by a chuckle that felt vaguely sad, then directed his gaze toward Torsolus.
* well, torsolus, it's a really long story.
* but, long story short, i live in an underground world.
* i took so much time researching and trying to see the surface for once.
* and i guess i finally wound up here.

Okay, so that was true in some respects, but he had omitted a huge part of the truth. At least it hadn't been a total, flat-out lie. It was all the party needed to know, anyway, and likely all they could comprehend.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:44 pm

(I don't know why but his direct addressing of the more on-edge party members makes me feel happy inside.)

Link let down his guard a LITTLE. He still kept an eye on Sans. The fact that he could speak helped a little, but in his experience, skeletons were always evil.

Torsolus was fascinated and curious about Sans' answer, and relaxed a little. "Ooooh! Underground world...I think I've been down there!" He looked like he wanted to ask more about it but stopped himself. "I guess you're glad to be out in the open sun, and the fresh air, eh? Heheh! That is, if you got lungs to breathe it with! Hahaha!! That--I'm sorry. Was that a bad joke? Was that--Awww, okay. Shoot. I thought I'd try...heh...."skeleton humor", I guess..."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:47 pm

Cookie laughed, unable to help it, even if she shouldn't have. "S-sorry," she apologized hastily, quickly covering her mouth. She hoped her friend's joke would go over well.

What Athena was picking up with her ears gave her a feeling that Sans' story was, indeed, a long one. However, they had just met him, and now was definitely not the time to ask about it. She'd have to try learning more after they've known each other for some time, if she got the chance. In the meantime, a little friendly conversation would be just fine. "So! Correct me if I'm wrong, but it kind of sounds like you've already decided to join us, right?" she commented with a slight grin.

Robin went to Link's side, noticing his persistent, vague uneasiness, and hoping to ease this somewhat by being there. Then, he turned his gaze back to Sans, but didn't say anything. He didn't want to interrupt anyone else's questions or anything, so he simply listened for now.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:19 am

Flint too, walked up to Link, watching Sans. Mintpaw forced a purr, still feeling a bit unsettled "Uhh... What underground place?" Flint glanced at her with a flash of warning. He had a feeling they shouldn't dig too deep into the past of this skeletal creature quite yet.

Mintpaw now kind of approached Flint she licked the to seeds out of her tail and put them on the back of her paw. "Take these" she whispered to Flint, who instinctively took the seeds in his hand. looking at Mintpaw with a confused expression. Out of the moment, he curled his fist around the seeds, turning his attenion back to Sans, who most likely been to distracted answering questions to notice the interaction. After a moment Flint guessed, annoyed, that Mintpaw had only chosen then to give him the seeds which he would most likely never take, because she was afraid of forgetting to give him the seeds later.

Also turning her attention to Sans, Mintpaw smiled "Welcome to the group!" She said with a hint of finality in her soft childish voice.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:13 am

Sans noticed Link's reaction, but decided not to pay any more mind to it. He could tell that Link's LV was pretty high, but at least he hadn't killed everything in his path. Sans would likely be spared if the other team members saw him as an ally.
Despite all of this, he couldn't help but laugh a little at Torsolus' joke.
* hey, it's no problem. i'm not offended.
* anyone who appreciates a good joke is fine with me.

Then, he began to respond to Athena.
* i guess. i mean, i won't stay in your group.
* but if you need me, i can always help you.
* probably.

He finally spoke to Mintpaw—a typical surface-dwelling cat, except for the fact that her eyes were cloudy and unclear. She was obviously blind and therefore couldn't fear his skeletal form, which he was grateful for. Still, she had asked a rather touchy question.
* it's just called the underground.
* really, kid, i'd rather you not ask any further.

Quickly, he broke through his sudden state of seriousness.
* i've been through a skele-ton of trouble to get here.
As he spoke, he winked, as though the awful pun he'd repeated millions of times still hadn't grown stale.
* guess i can make it work without omnipresent drum kits after all.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:24 am

"Oh! Well, good, then! Heheh..." Torsolus responded to Sans' answer to his pun. Then when he made a pun of his own and said he could work without his drums, Torsolus squeaked excitedly, "You don't have to!!" And he slapped his hands on his knees in sequence, followed by snapping his fingers. He began to jump with excitement, adding, "I can imagine you've been through a lot! Or has a lot been through you?? Heheheh! I wonder if you've got stories of being locked in a ribcage! Ha! Don't over exert yourself or you could come down with a FEMUR!! Ahahahahaha!! You're alright! I hope you do join the party, because I know we'd have a BONE-AFIDE GOOD TIME!! AHEHEHEHEHEH! Whoooo!"

Link began to relax and giggle a little at the flying puns. He tried to make a visual one. He feigned looking extra suspicious. (I don't know if you're really a skeleton...can you blame me? Aw, come on....) Then pretended to snap a bone from his arm and toss it.

It took Torsolus an extra second to get it.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next