Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE GUMINING (Whiteh, Misty, Jules, and Roseh) (Now with a bonus list of Adult's nicknames for people for some reason)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

THE GUMINING (Whiteh, Misty, Jules, and Roseh) (Now with a bonus list of Adult's nicknames for people for some reason) - Page 3 Empty Re: THE GUMINING (Whiteh, Misty, Jules, and Roseh) (Now with a bonus list of Adult's nicknames for people for some reason)

Post by Mistystar Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:48 pm

"Hmm..." Whisper paused to think for a moment, then turned to look at Adult. "... Nope," she admitted awkwardly.

NativeFat turned her attention back to Adult as well upon finishing her half-cupcake. "Can't say I do, either... Eheheh," she responded with a slight, awkward chuckle.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28167

Back to top Go down

THE GUMINING (Whiteh, Misty, Jules, and Roseh) (Now with a bonus list of Adult's nicknames for people for some reason) - Page 3 Empty Re: THE GUMINING (Whiteh, Misty, Jules, and Roseh) (Now with a bonus list of Adult's nicknames for people for some reason)

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:14 am

"Oh, I know!" Native spoke up, wanting very much to help, but not necessarily thinking before she opened her mouth. "We could... uhm... I guess... go to the... err... carnivalllllllll...?" she suggested, obviously thinking up this idea as she spoke.

"Ohmigosh!! THE CARNIVALLLL!!" Sweet echoed with an excited squeal. "Can we? Please?? Please??? PLEEEEAAASE?!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32827

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:24 pm

"Oooohh, yeah... The carnival! Sounds fun...!" NativeFat cheerily commented, apparently agreeing with the original Gumi's idea.

"Mhm, It could be fun...!" Whisper chimed in softly, smiling a little.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:58 pm

Adult simply shrugged in an incredibly cool way. "'Ey, I don't see why not!" she responded, with a hand on one of her suspenders for no particular reason. "There is a carnival goin' on, right?"

"Uhhhmmmmm..." Native looked a bit blank for a moment. "... Probably...! We could just... look for one! Right?" she suggested with an awkward grin.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:29 pm

"Sure...!" NativeFat agreed with a slight giggle. "And if we can't find a carnival... At least we'll still be out for a nice walk, right?" she added optimistically.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:23 am

((Well, I forgot this existed. xD I'm not a very responsible RPer Eyeroll
I think SoftWhisper should be The Timid One. That would work.
If this RP is actually not-dead, when should I jump in?))
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62418

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun May 29, 2016 1:11 am

((And on the topic of RPs being not-dead and jumping in, I wanna jump in soon as NaturalSweet. I have no idea what "one" she should be, though.
also if there's a NaturalSweet does that mean there's an ArtificialSweet hehe get it cuz artificial sweeteners--/shot))
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28066

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun May 29, 2016 6:40 am

((That's… that's an absolutely horrible joke.))

((Also, I was thinking that MellowAdult could be The Chill One. I kinda wanted to work with her.))
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun May 29, 2016 11:17 am

(I'd love to see this RP come back to life. >w>

Actually, I've been thinking of adding Power for a while now, myself- and seeing how you two are planning on bringing in NaturalSweet and MellowAdult, it looks like every Gumi is going to be here~ O3O)

(Oh yeah, and about Power (assuming it's alright if I do RP her)- I think I'd like her title to be "The Fiery One". xD)
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun May 29, 2016 11:56 pm

(OK, I've added everyone to the list. All of the "canon" Gumis are here now. >:3 Now to figure out how to get the posts rolling again.)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:47 am

NaturalSweet, overhearing the conversation from another room, decided to walk over and see what was going on. "Oh, hey guys," she said. "What's up?" Noticing that some of the girls were eating carrot cupcakes, she added, "Are there any cupcakes left? Can I have one, please?"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28066

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:25 am

MellowAdult strolled in after NaturalSweet, with a shy and nervous SoftWhisper trailing quite closely behind. "Hey, everyone!" MellowAdult called out with a gentle smile on her face. Suddenly, she noticed what the other Gumis had been snacking on. "Ooooohhhh... Cupcakes... Would you mind sharing any?"
At the mention of cupcakes, SoftWhisper tentatively peered out from behind MellowAdult. "Cupcakes?" she murmured softly, noticing that her stomach had grown a bit rumbly.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:46 pm

"OOH!!" A loud, excited shout could be heard coming from a nearby room. Then, shortly afterward, Power suddenly came running over to join the group, her gaze darting around in search of the treats she had heard being mentioned. "Hey! Did I hear something about-..." she started, trailing off when she located the cupcakes sitting on the table. "YES! Cupcakes!!" she practically squealed, about to reach out at that very moment to take one for herself. She then pulled her hand back, however, and turned to face the others with an awkward little grin. "Could I, um... have one, too, please?"

"Hi, guys...!" NativeFat greeted NaturalSweet, MellowAdult, SoftWhisper, and Power as the four Gumis entered the room. "Yeah, there are a few cupcakes left," she confirmed with a relaxed smile. "Feel free to take some!"

"Hello..." Whisper greeted the others softly as they arrived, giving a little wave. "Yep; go ahead," she added, perfectly content with just having one cupcake, herself.

"All right!! Thanks!" Power cheered, now proceeding to take a cupcake from the tray.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:09 am

"Awesome," MellowAdult responded, taking her own cupcake out of the tray after Power had done so. She began munching on it quite happily; a small, pleased smile spread across her face as she ate.

SoftWhisper strolled up to the table with the cupcakes on it, carefully selecting the perfect one to nibble on. Once she had picked her cupcake up, she took several small bites out of it, then set it back down.

All of a sudden, PowerFat rushed into the room. "You guys have CUPCAKES? Why didn't you tell me?" she questioned very loudly. "Oh, man… I'm STARVING! I could go for, like… four, five… twelve cupcakes right now…" she added, thinking out loud as she approached the table. "You don't mind, right?" Her hand was already in the air right above one of the cupcakes, but she asked anyway, just to make sure.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:31 pm

When she heard PowerFat rush into the room, NativeFat turned to greet her with a wave. "Hey...!" she chirped. "Of course not! There's totally enough to go around," she assured, briefly glancing at the remaining cupcakes sitting on the tray.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:40 pm

"Oh, good," PowerFat responded, not hesitating a moment to grab a cupcake in each hand. She began on one of the cupcakes at a rather quick speed, but somehow managed to generate relatively few crumbs while devouring it.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:05 am

(That moment when you just feel like putting together a list of "Adult-given nicknames" in the first post for some reason)
(PS: If anyone's game, maybe we could or should try reviving this monster)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:36 pm

(So perf xD It looks like she has a nickname for almost everyone, now)
(In case we do end up deciding to revive this, I'll make a fresh post)

"Oh yeah...!" NativeFat suddenly spoke up once again, glancing at each of the Gumis who had just joined them at the table. "We were just talking about going to look for a carnival before you guys got here," she told them upon remembering the earlier idea. "If any of you wanna join us, you're totally welcome to, of course!" she added with a friendly grin.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:22 am

(I can't resist)

"Yea, that's right," Adult chimed in, casually leaning on the back of the chair that NativeFat was sitting on with one elbow. "By the way, if any of you've actually heard anything about any carnivals goin' on right now, that'd be a big help," she commented amusedly.

"Sorry...!" Native chuckled and smiled awkwardly, feeling a little embarrassed over her hasty plan.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3