Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actual vomit pls look away, spare yourself now

2 posters

Go down

Actual vomit pls look away, spare yourself now Empty Actual vomit pls look away, spare yourself now

Post by Midnightflame Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:35 pm

I don't know why you are here, I tried to warn you, TURN BACK NOW, HIDE YOUR KIDS PLS
but here is some of my "art" but really just sketches/drawings (if you have played pictonary with me then you know just how much I suck at drawing but I'm a little bit better with a pencil and pen)
I'll probably update this maybe once every 20 years but we'll see.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19902

Back to top Go down

Actual vomit pls look away, spare yourself now Empty Re: Actual vomit pls look away, spare yourself now

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:50 pm

I'm actually quite impressed! You have quite allot of potential :D Keep drawing, and I think you'll see noticeable improvement in a short amount of time :D

I particularly liked the headshot of Hollywing. It was quite nice :D I can easily see your style
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33154

Back to top Go down

Actual vomit pls look away, spare yourself now Empty Re: Actual vomit pls look away, spare yourself now

Post by Midnightflame Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:39 pm

Aw thank you Twist! That means a lot! I'll try, I try to draw often but sometimes I'll draw all day every day and then months go by and I'm not interested in drawing at all xD Its a constant struggle but I do enjoy drawing :3
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19902

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:06 pm

Actually it's the same with me, so I totally get your struggle >n<
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33154

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down