Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop Judging People.

2 posters

Go down

Stop Judging People. Empty Stop Judging People.

Post by Silverstar Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:07 pm

And I don't want the world to see me, cause I just don't think they would understand...

Ok, if I could rant to you about everything I despise, it would be almost never ending.

But right now what it currently bothering me is stereotypes and judging people before you get to know them.

Stereotypes.

Everyday, even if we don't notice, we ultimately judge people just by looking at them or knowing one or two little things about them. I do it, I won't deny that. I always try not to when I catch myself.

Though, there are some people who just don't try. They give people little mental name tags, and assume things about people. Like, they give people and entire backstory. Yet, many don't even know the person they judge's name. Why? Why have we made this such a habit?

Just because I wear pretty clothing doesn't mean I don't feel pain or sorrow. Just because I believe in something you don't doesn't mean I am a bad person. Just because I watch anime doesn't mean all I do is sit around and waste my life living in a false reality. Just because  I watch Barbie movies and MLP doesn't mean I am a child. I am none of those things. Yet, just by telling someone my religion, the shows I like to watch, or wearing the clothes I wear, I get judged. People don't even know me.

Only two people in this world knows who I am inside and out.

Jakob, my best friend, and myself.

No one else. Simply because I don't share my inner most thoughts with people.

I don't expect people to understand me. Nor do I expect that they will automatically know me inside and out.

But please...don't put me into certain 'groups' of people.

For I don't fit in just one group.

No one does.

We are all made to be unique. Not one person is exactly alike to another.

So why judge people off just one or two facts about them and make them out to be a whole different person then they are?

Please...forget the stereotype. Don't judge people. Don't think that you know a person when in reality you don't.

Don't tell a person who they really are inside. Because you don't know what they are thinking. You don't know who they are deep down. Only they do.

It makes me so sad to see people who are put in little groups because of one little thing. People who are automatically thought out to be someone/something they are not.

Just because you don't understand someone, doesn't mean they are crazy or strange.

It isn't your job to tell them who they need to be, or what the right way of living is.

Because it just isn't up to you to judge people or assume. There are no excuses once so ever.

Ok, the point is: Just remember that you don't know what a person is going through, who they are inside, or who they want to be. Don't be quick to judge or assume.

Spread love and understanding as best you can. ❤

Last edited by Silverrose on Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 60
Fresh-kill : 20286

Back to top Go down

Stop Judging People. Empty Re: Stop Judging People.

Post by Jewelsky Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:38 pm

This is beautiful, Silvy. I 100% agree.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62348

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Thank you ^.^
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 60
Fresh-kill : 20286

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down