Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Colosseum: The RP "Sandbox" Arena (BATTLE IN PROGRESS: Cookie V.S. Narada)

2 posters

Go down

Ultimate Colosseum: The RP "Sandbox" Arena (BATTLE IN PROGRESS: Cookie V.S. Narada) Empty Ultimate Colosseum: The RP "Sandbox" Arena (BATTLE IN PROGRESS: Cookie V.S. Narada)

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Welcome to the Colosseum

Upon request, I have created this unusual RP; this RP has no story, no plot, and nothing except for the challenges that take place here. Basically, this is the place to come when you'd like to RP a battle between ANY two characters.

As this is a very unusual "RP", there are no forms or anything. But I should lay down some rules first.

1.) Characters will NOT fight to the death or to the point of permanent injury. Only until one is too weak to go on or gives up. This is completely free of canon, but let's not get too serious here.
2.) Only come here when you have discussed a battle beforehand on a CB.
3.) Do not interrupt the current battle; you must wait until it's over to start a new one.
4.) This is not connected to any other RPs; this is a completely stand-alone thing and will not affect any RP. Do not come here when 2 characters in another RP are going to fight; this is for "sandbox mode" fights only.
5.) Obviously, don't get crazy and graphic.

AND NOW THE COLOSSEUM IS OPEN.

1st. Battle Reserved-
Cookie Honeybun (RPed by Whitefeather) V.S. Narada the Mawile (RPed by Stealthvixen)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32767

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Colosseum: The RP "Sandbox" Arena (BATTLE IN PROGRESS: Cookie V.S. Narada) Empty Re: Ultimate Colosseum: The RP "Sandbox" Arena (BATTLE IN PROGRESS: Cookie V.S. Narada)

Post by Stealthy Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:15 pm

*Big eyes* "Wh......Katie? Are you gonna tell me what to do?......Or Sarah, maybe?.......Hello?......HELLOOOOOOO" @o@
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17762

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Colosseum: The RP "Sandbox" Arena (BATTLE IN PROGRESS: Cookie V.S. Narada) Empty Re: Ultimate Colosseum: The RP "Sandbox" Arena (BATTLE IN PROGRESS: Cookie V.S. Narada)

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:17 pm

Out of nowhere, Cookie was dropped into this completely blank area. She stood up and looked around, unsure of where she was.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:19 pm

Mawww.........wiiiiiiiile? Mawile mawile mawwww? @o@*

*E...excuse me.......are you my trainer or something?........How many badges do you have, even? Where's my opponent? Where am I?
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:23 pm

Just then, a loud voice echoed out of nowhere.
"WE HAVE OUR CHALLENGERS... GO!"

"C-challengers...??" Cookie began to get frantic. "Is this some kind of... arena?!" Her gaze locked onto the creature standing at the other end of the area. "That must be my challenger...! Oh gee..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:26 pm

Narada looked around.

"Ohhh.......I see........we twisted their hands for a Mega evolution and people STILL think I'm weak. They pit a little tiny girl on me! They don't understand my TRUE power! Oh, well.....one quick crunch should do it."

*Mawwwwwwww......@w@.......Mawwwwwiiiiii! @W@* MMMAAAWWWWWWWW.

NARADA used CRUNCH!
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:30 pm

Suddenly, the creature at the other end of the "arena" came flying towards Cookie, catching her by surprise. "Uwaaaah...!!" She swiftly jumped out of the way, barely escaping Narada's jaws and nearly falling over. "I-it thinks I'm some kind of potato chip...!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:37 pm

COOKIE dodged the attack!

"Argh. WHY WON'T YOU LET ME KO YOU? Well, time to show off my new toy!"

NARADA used FLAMETHROWER!
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Just then, a stream of fire came billowing towards Cookie, this time catching her before she could think about dodging. "GeaaaaAAAAAHHHH!!" She rushed out of the fire's way, blowing out a small flame on her sleeve. "W-what's WRONG with you?!" she snarled.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:50 pm

@o@

"That didn't do much!....Uhh....uhh.....uhh.......uuuhhhh.....I.....I know how to......PLAY ROUGH @W@"

NARADA used PLAY ROUGH

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:07 pm

By now, Cookie was getting overwhelmed. "Gah...! More... hurting...! S-STOP IT!!!" Her voice became particularly angry at these last words. Due to the panic of this monster attacking her relentlessly with nobody around to help her, something inside of her snapped. She blinked, and upon opening her eyes again, they were a blazing red. Snarling, she shoved with all her might, attempting to throw Narada away from her.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:51 pm

Narada was thrown back easily.

She noticed the rage in her eyes.

"Why.....why do I feel a fire move coming on.......?"

She tried to Mega evolve.

"HHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN----uunnnghh!"

Instead she clenched her jaws so hard, a tooth fell out. Without Katie and her Mega Ring, Narada was pretty much stuck like this.

She weakly threw her stone at Cookie, lightening her load.

@__@
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Cookie was hit in the cheek with the stone, causing her to growl in anger. "W-WEAK ATTACK...!!" she roared, being controlled by rage. Suddenly, she then leaped through the air towards Narada, attempting to kick from above.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Terrified, Narada hid behind her ponytail and took the blow like a house with an egg thrown at it.

In the heat of the moment, only one word stuck out in Narada's mind.

"Weak........."

She looked out from behind her jaws with a pouty look.

"Did you call me.......WEAK!?"

Her eyes began to stop reflecting light, and turned into an empty black void, as she chattered on.

"Too long have we as Pokemon been ridiculed for low stats. Too long have we been called bizarre. Too long have we been constantly ignored by trainers as mediocre single-evolution steel types with no appeal in the looks department!! And even now, now that we as fairies clad in iron have been acknowledged in power true, STILL THOSE EXIST WHO WOULD DARE TO CALL MY RACE.....WEAK!?!?"

Her eyes suddenly flashed to a monochrome, faintly glowing white, with no pupils.

"I'LL SHOW YOU......THE TRUE STRENGTH.....OF THE POKEMON CALLED MAWILE!!!!!

PONYTAIL!!! OF!!! DEEEEAAAATTHHHH!!!!"

Her jaws upon her head let out a fearsome roar, and she charged head first, swinging her stiffened iron ponytail in circles to increase her momentum, aiming straight for Cookie's gut.

(Cue random song I wrote for Narada XD)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Before she had a chance to react, Cookie was hit hard in the stomach and sent careening across the arena, landing hard. "A-AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...!!" Even though she was weakened, she pushed herself to her feet. "Y-YOU MAKE COOKIE MADDER...!!" she growled, stomping her feet a bit.

Just then, the entire arena transformed into a rocky battlefield. Huge, tall stones poked up out of the ground everywhere. "THE ARENA HAS BEEN TRANSFORMED FOR MORE INTERESTING BATTLING," announced that mysterious voice.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down