Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Irritates You T^T

+17
Stealthy
Morningkit
Bellatrix
Swallowfeather
Glimmerwing
Willowrose
Northkit
Vinefrost
Midnightflame
Twilight
Pinesage
Moonflame
Shadowdragon
Swirlstar
Jewelsky
Silverstar
Wheatpaw
21 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

What Irritates You T^T - Page 6 Empty Re: What Irritates You T^T

Post by Bellatrix Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:54 am

My mom's cousin. We were playing Settlers of Catan, and I was winning. I had blocked my parents and Islandpaw, had the longest unbreakable road by far, had three villages and two cities, and then he and my brother (who were on a sort of team) had to step in with a development card and get one more victory point than me. I was one away from winning. Why.
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Herbs : 29
Fresh-kill : 17516

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:02 am

Vinekit wrote:
Shadowdragon wrote:How Shadow's role in Sonic Boom is practically just being there for Fan Service. He doesn't serve any purpose for the plot at all. It just feels like they threw him in. Which sucks. I love Shadow, he's my all time favorite Sonic character and I love him a lot more than all the other Sonic character combined. Eclipse and Scourge are awesome too...... but they're stuck in comic land.

We can't even play as him either. I'd much rather play as him instead of the annoying new character Sticks. -_-

That... is pretty disappointing. I really like Shadow the best out of the Sonic characters too. But is Sonic Boom still an enjoyable game overall? I'm pretty skeptical, but I hope it at least beats Lost World. IMO the only good recent Sonic games are Generations and Colors, with Unleashed as a guilty pleasure. I may get it for Christmas, so I hope it can at least keep up with those ones.

Besides Sticks, I loved it. She's the one thing I hated besides the thing with Shadow. It is better than Lost World, definitely.

And yeah, I've played every Sonic game multiple times but only played Lost World once. xD
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21251

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:47 am

Bellatrix wrote:My mom's cousin. We were playing Settlers of Catan, and I was winning. I had blocked my parents and Islandpaw, had the longest unbreakable road by far, had three villages and two cities, and then he and my brother (who were on a sort of team) had to step in with a development card and get one more victory point than me. I was one away from winning. Why.
Ugh, this has happened multiple times to me. I feel you xD
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62358

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:47 pm

Jewelsky wrote:
Bellatrix wrote:My mom's cousin. We were playing Settlers of Catan, and I was winning. I had blocked my parents and Islandpaw, had the longest unbreakable road by far, had three villages and two cities, and then he and my brother (who were on a sort of team) had to step in with a development card and get one more victory point than me. I was one away from winning. Why.
Ugh, this has happened multiple times to me. I feel you xD

I'm not alone! xD
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:42 pm

How Jessie always seems to get more focus on her team than James. He always seems to have less Pokemon than her, and barely any of his reach their final form. Amoongus doesn't count, he probably caught it that way.

Now.... Jessie's Pumpkaboo is evolving while Inkay is just plain Inkay still. She has Wobbufett, he has only Inkay. :/
Wobbufett is mainly there for laughs so why not just give him a hugger again? At least that'll make things seem even
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:57 am

The ;) smiley is gone
Its absence annoys me VASTLY
What Irritates You T^T - Page 6 4075629692
WHAT IS THIS MONSTROSITY
ASDFGHJKL;
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:29 pm

Shadowdragon wrote:How Shadow's role in Sonic Boom is practically just being there for Fan Service. He doesn't serve any purpose for the plot at all. It just feels like they threw him in. Which sucks. I love Shadow, he's my all time favorite Sonic character and I love him a lot more than all the other Sonic character combined. Eclipse and Scourge are awesome too...... but they're stuck in comic land.

We can't even play as him either. I'd much rather play as him instead of the annoying new character Sticks. -_-

HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY BBY
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19397

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:37 pm

*~Moonflame~* wrote:

HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY BBY

She's the only character that has gotten on my nerves. It's probably because the person who did Fanboy's voice from Fanboy/Chum-chum is the exact same voice. *shudders*
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:08 pm

ジンセイハコウカイ

Last edited by Jewelsky on Wed May 18, 2016 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:42 pm

How my friend sucked me back into Neopets. it took me FOREVER to stop being addicted to that, now I'm hooked again. D:<
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Morningkit Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:37 pm

I hate when people say celebrities are witches.
Morningkit
Morningkit

Herbs : 15
Fresh-kill : 21272

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:01 pm

Of course Aria had to come down with an 103.5 degree fever
Of course
Several negative consequences are coming out of this and I hate them all
1. I am now a complete asdfghjkl; loner at school, yay *subconsequences listed*
a. With nobody talking to me, I can more clearly hear the idiots cussing
b. Nobody acknowledges my mere existence
c. I seriously cannot go on if I don't have a friend to be with, and it just throws me into completely idiotic depression
2. Aria can't come to the concert tomorrow *subconsequences listed*
a. Extra chance to see Aria completely missed
b. She can't play her awesome clarinet part that nobody else has
c. She won't be able to see our awesome saxophone solis, and therefore, I will be crushed
3. I'm so gosh darnit flaming worried about her like she could seriously die *subconsequences listed*
a. Nobody else is worried about her like I am, so I get no sympathy from anyone
b. I can't spill how worried I am to anyone, or they'd laugh and call me bi as usual
4. Now we won't be able to schedule a sleepover; with a fever like that, there's no chance *subconsequences listed*
a. We haven't had a sleepover in so long, and I was really looking forward to it
b. That was my one chance to actually say what I've been trying to explain for over a year and can't, and looks like that just got ruined
Concerning the last one, I was probably too much of a coward, anyway, but whatever Eyeroll
Just preparing myself for Aria's death or something
She'll probably die over winter break, so I won't hear about it until it's over
I'll be the only one crying anyway
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Shadowdragon wrote:How my friend sucked me back into Neopets. it took me FOREVER to stop being addicted to that, now I'm hooked again. D:<

That's....that's still a thing? 0_o *shudders* I thought the whole website went under once they started charging real money and stopped making new pets. I remember having...I think it was called a Kougra? When I was reallllllly little I had all the trading cards too. I also remember the website having a huge "update" that was incredibly negatively received, so they stopped making merchandise and the overall quality dropped severely. I think that was around the time I transferred over to Webkinz instead. (I think it's interesting how Webkinz also recently had a really bad update that was completely unnecessary and killed a lot of their business. What comes around goes around, I guess)
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42494

Back to top Go down

Post by Morningkit Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:37 pm

Barney the dinosaur.

Last edited by Morningkit on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Morningkit
Morningkit

Herbs : 15
Fresh-kill : 21272

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:00 am

Chicken.
Smoothie.
.com.
Stamps.

You see all these ones saying "Supporter of Animal Rights!" or whatever.
Nowhere do you see anything saying anything like "I love Hunting!" or something that describes me.
Now, I know you shouldn't like, torture animals, (I love animals...), but no matter what people say, hunting is wonderful for the environment and the animals living in it if you do it right.

Wow, that turned into a hunting rant pretty quick o.O
Oh well xD
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:17 am

It sort of irritates me that Nastasia can't be with Bleck and Mario can't be with Goombella or Vivian, but I guess I really need it or I wouldn't ship any of those that much. xD
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:06 am

Bellatrix wrote:Chicken.
Smoothie.
.com.
Stamps.

Nowhere do you see anything saying anything like "I love Hunting!" or something that describes me.
Now, I know you shouldn't like, torture animals, (I love animals...), but no matter what people say, hunting is wonderful for the environment and the animals living in it if you do it right.

Oh well xD

chicken smoothie is a childrens website
so tbh it'd make sense if all their stamps had to do with cute, fluffy things. which they do, and ive just looked through the collection
Twilight
Twilight
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 48
Fresh-kill : 22051

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:04 am

^ CS is actually the freest "children's" website I've ever been on. People can say and talk about things there that would get them in trouble on every other site I'm on. xD It's pretty refreshing.
That being said, maybe they don't have a hunting stamp because all the "extreme" animal rights supporters would have their heads if they did. They can be extremely ignorant and unreasonable sometimes. o3o I wouldn't want to cheese them off, either.

Now, a thing that irritates me-
When you're trying to fall asleep peacefully, but depressing and/or scary thoughts keep coming to your mind. Please... I just want to have a nice sleep so I can do things tomorrow. OTL
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32767

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:57 pm

Twilight wrote:
Bellatrix wrote:Chicken.
Smoothie.
.com.
Stamps.

Oh well xD

chicken smoothie is a childrens website
so tbh it'd make sense if all their stamps had to do with cute, fluffy things. which they do, and ive just looked through the collection
I think you missed some o.O
Or maybe we have different opinions on "cute and fluffy" xD
Whitefeather wrote:^ CS is actually the freest "children's" website I've ever been on. People can say and talk about things there that would get them in trouble on every other site I'm on. xD It's pretty refreshing.
That being said, maybe they don't have a hunting stamp because all the "extreme" animal rights supporters would have their heads if they did. They can be extremely ignorant and unreasonable sometimes. o3o I wouldn't want to cheese them off, either.

Now, a thing that irritates me-
When you're trying to fall asleep peacefully, but depressing and/or scary thoughts keep coming to your mind. Please... I just want to have a nice sleep so I can do things tomorrow. OTL
Personally, I wouldn't mind if the animal rights people got mad and left, but not in a mean way. I'm just getting tired of all the angry messages.
I just don't want there to be a stamp for one strong view and not one for another. It seems kind of unfair, to be honest.

And oh gosh! That happens to me all the time.
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:07 pm

Ugh, I was up for an hour or so last night due to thinking. Eyeroll
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:30 pm

Bellatrix wrote:
I think you missed some o.O
Or maybe we have different opinions on "cute and fluffy" xD

like what?
Twilight
Twilight
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 48
Fresh-kill : 22051

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinesage Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:54 pm

Jewelsky wrote:Ugh, I was up for an hour or so last night due to thinking. Eyeroll
omg
I read that as "I was up for an hour or so last night due to drinking"
PRICELESS

Pinesage
Technician

Herbs : 275
Fresh-kill : 24993

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:13 pm

PINE
OH MY GOSHHHHH
That's exactly what irritates me though What Irritates You T^T - Page 6 4075629692
#IHatePine
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:48 pm

Bellatrix wrote:You see all these ones saying "Supporter of Animal Rights!" or whatever.

Oh well xD

As someone who is very supportive of animals in general, I can see where you're coming from. Some people can't grasp that animal rights and hunting aren't opposites. You can support wildlife and hunt at the same time. I have an IRL friend who loves hunting but still cares for the ecosystem and everything that lives in it. I don't hunt personally, but I respect hunters and what they do unless they do it out of season or to endangered species. That's when I feel a line has been crossed, and that's when I'll start to oppose the person's views. Hunting helps the environment; poaching is a terrible disgrace that shouldn't exist. There's a HUGE difference between the two and I agree that more people should be aware. Hunting does not equal hating animals; in fact it's usually the opposite.

However, although I can respect hunters and what they do, NEVER, EVER take me on a hunt with you. I can support you from very far away, but if I was there I'd be the one screaming "RUN, BAMBI, RUUUUUN!!!!" What Irritates You T^T - Page 6 4075629692
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42494

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:04 pm

How all the Richard Nova fans take every opportunity to bash Sam Nova. He got added in Avengers Alliance last night and they complained because it wasn't the "real" Nova. Rolling Eyes
Like Richard doesn't have a chance to get in. We have Gargan Venom, Anti-Venom, AND Agent Venom co-existing when it's the same symbiote in the comics. My Symbiotes <3

And I like Sam, he actually appeals to me(In the comics not TV). Never really read anything with Richard.

Vinekit wrote:
Shadowdragon wrote:How my friend sucked me back into Neopets. it took me FOREVER to stop being addicted to that, now I'm hooked again. D:<

That's....that's still a thing? 0_o *shudders* I thought the whole website went under once they started charging real money and stopped making new pets. I remember having...I think it was called a Kougra? When I was reallllllly little I had all the trading cards too. I also remember the website having a huge "update" that was incredibly negatively received, so they stopped making merchandise and the overall quality dropped severely. I think that was around the time I transferred over to Webkinz instead. (I think it's interesting how Webkinz also recently had a really bad update that was completely unnecessary and killed a lot of their business. What comes around goes around, I guess)

Yeah, it is.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next