Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random inspiration [Updated with a Mikow story; Roseh, please click!]

3 posters

Go down

Random inspiration [Updated with a Mikow story; Roseh, please click!] Empty Random inspiration [Updated with a Mikow story; Roseh, please click!]

Post by Jewelsky Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Ello!
This shall be where I post poems/stories/songs/whatever I'm inspired to write while jamming to music.

Hawk
about an OC of mine, Needlewhisker
inspired by the Factory theme from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

I couldn't believe it. Everything around me was crumbling; I shrieked in pain as the hawk's talons tore through my eye. I felt so lost...
What could I do? I knew I was going to die. A kit couldn't survive a hawk attack like this. I should have listened to Blossomheart.
Then I thought of Songpaw and Yellowdawn and Bluestripe. It felt less painful as the hawk dug into my legs and ripped my ear. I squeezed my good eyes shut and I couldn't feel any pain anymore. Am I in StarClan?
But I wasn't in StarClan. Bluestripe, my father, was lifting me away. I began to notice the blood staining my pale gray tabby fur and rushing out of my right eye. I howled in agony and the world went black.
I awoke to a green-eyed cat smiling at me. I recognized him as the Clan's medicine cat, Treetail.
"Hello, Needlekit." he purred. "I was wondering when you'd come around."
I tried to scramble to my paws, but I fell down. "Where are Leafkit and Robinkit?"
Treetail tried to calm me down from my panic. "They're back in the nursery. They're okay." I noticed a glint in his eye like I was special or something, but after a second, it was gone.
"What about me? Am I okay?" I demanded.
Swishing his tail, Treetail glanced around uncomfortably. I knew what it meant. I'll never be a warrior.
As if reading my thoughts, the medicine cat shook his head. "You won't be able to become a warrior. But I think you have a much greater destiny than that."
I was about to ask what his mysterious whisper meant when Songpaw padded into the LeafClan medicine den.
"Hello, there. How's Needlekit?"

Rain
about Jewelsky and Rainheart
inspired by the Super Paper Mario ending theme

I was trekking through the forest. I had just discovered my powers and I was trying to get over Ember, when, suddenly, I reached the end of the forest and saw Twolegplace.
I was in such a daze that I arrived here...! I thought with shock. Well, it wouldn't hurt to explore, would it?
My curiosity got the best of me and I wandered in, quickly stumbling upon a plump gray tabby tom with a collar and lustrous green eyes. I could immediately tell he was a kittypet.
"Hello," he mewed, not seeming to be afraid of me like other kittypets were, "who're you?"
"I'm Jewelsky; I'm a warrior." I replied. "And you?"
He purred and didn't flinch at the sound of the word "warrior". "I'm Rain. Aren't you one of those wild forest cats?"
I nodded. "Yes, I am."
"That's amazing! I've always wanted to be one..." His eyes shone even brighter.
"Maybe you can be!" I smiled. "Maybe Froststar will let you join us in LightningClan."
"I'd love that." meowed Rain.
I never did ask Froststar when I went back to camp that night. There was something... special about Rain. He was the bravest kittypet I'd ever seen. It made me kind of proud.
The next day, I went back to see him again, and again, and again...
Before I knew it, I was his mate. It made me so happy to think about. Rain was kind, and brave, and determined; he wasn't your average kittypet. He was different, and I was proud to love him.
Of course, I still am. I'll never be ashamed of saying that I love Rainheart.
I just can't tell him about loving someone else. No, I've already told him about Ember... Oh, you didn't think I'd loved another cat? Well, that much is true—No, I won't get into this today. You should head back to your den. What I've told you is all you need to know.

Snow
about Miku, my Glaceon, loving Shockow, Rose's Pikachu
inspired by Silent Snow [Meiko]

I'd seen the way they'd stared at each other, even if they couldn't notice themselves. I had no intentions of telling Star that Shockow loved her. Everything was all too painful. How was I supposed to get the words out of my mouth without breaking down and showing everyone…?
It was winter, my favorite season. It was where I felt like I fit in; I loved the breeze and snow and ice and cold. I'd always welcomed it.
I walked away from Star and Shockow, who were having a socially awkward conversation. I can't be jealous. I just can't be!
Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, and there was Danielle, bent over to look at me.
"You have to tell him eventually," she told me, her eyes filling with concern.
I sighed. "I can't! Not when I know he doesn't love me! He loves Star; it's obvious!"
Danielle frowned. "You have to tell him! If you don't, well… What if he's killed and you didn't tell him?" There was a deep, painful emotion in her eyes. Is there something she hasn't told me…? I wondered.
"I can't tell him," I responded after what felt like years of silence.
Danielle glanced at me. "I should be going… Bye."
"Bye," I responded, sadly watching her leave.
I stared at Shockow, who was still talking to Star, and turned away. I walked with the wind blowing against my face as the snow swirled in the air, giving my soul a chilling sensation I'd never felt before. I am Ice. I don't feel cold against the snow!
When I think about it now, I don't think that it was the snow that made me feel cold inside.
I couldn't make sense of a single thing. Everything in the world seemed to want to torture me, and it felt like that even more when I heard an excited voice behind me.
"Oh my gosh! I think I'm friends with Shockow now!"
I immediately recognized the voice as Star the Wobbuffet. That isn't helping…
Everyone crowded around Star, trying to talk to her, but I couldn't take it anymore. Tears fell from my eyes. Oh, Arceus help me. What am I supposed to do…?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62353

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Random inspiration [Updated with a Mikow story; Roseh, please click!] Empty Re: Random inspiration [Updated with a Mikow story; Roseh, please click!]

Post by Jewelsky Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:51 am

Finally found more inspiration
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Random inspiration [Updated with a Mikow story; Roseh, please click!] Empty Re: Random inspiration [Updated with a Mikow story; Roseh, please click!]

Post by Midnightflame Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:56 am

wow i love them jules!
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19822

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Thanks~! <3
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:58 pm

Two words:

I.

OMGASDFGHJKL;'AETRHEJSKTHILOVEITTT
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28001

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:06 pm

AWWWWW THANK YOU </3
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:26 am

yourrr welcome
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19822

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:01 am

I need random muse again sometime. xD
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down