Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Resists Urge to Call RP "Are We There Yet"*

+3
Jewelsky
Roseblossom
Swallowfeather
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

*Resists Urge to Call RP "Are We There Yet"* - Page 6 Empty Re: *Resists Urge to Call RP "Are We There Yet"*

Post by Jewelsky Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:44 am

Geno gave Noah a look of puzzlement. "I've never heard of it… Sorry."
Suddenly, the blue kitten's head shot up. She saw Noah and ran over to him with a purr, the larger one following right behind her.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62348

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

*Resists Urge to Call RP "Are We There Yet"* - Page 6 Empty Re: *Resists Urge to Call RP "Are We There Yet"*

Post by Glimmerwing Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:11 am

Daisy shook her head. "Uh, no, this is just a bus...and we have no idea where it's taking us." Feeling a bit worried herself, Daisy took out her soccer ball and held in in her lap, trying to comfort herself. Then, she realized that the blue kitten-like creature was coming towards them.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34216

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:46 pm

"Well, now that YOU'RE here....and you're on a TV show....then that means, conflict always follows you, and that means it would follow you HERE, which means.......STUFF IS GONNA GET AWESOME!!

......Or, we're just gonna keep going in the bus and nothing happens. Which is nice too! Wake me when we get another newbie."

And with that, he went right back to sleep.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17752

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:17 am

The larger one gave a small, laugh-like mew at the Mayor. She then turned to Noah, giving him an almost questioning mew and staring up at him with big, bright blue, shining eyes.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:50 pm

"Aaaww, come here, you... blue... kitten..." Noah said, in a worried state. While scratching the kitten behind its ears, he said,

"OK, so we're all on a bus. We don't know how we got here. We don't know where we're going. We don't know each other or where we came from. And this is all... perfectly OK with all of you? Absolutely NOTHING alarming about this at all? I'd try to wake up from this nightmare, but this kitten's eyes are too hypnotically adorable." he stated, still petting the kitten.

Noah then noticed the larger kitten and sighed, "Oh. It looks like they're multiplying... yay...", and proceeded to use his other hand to pet the larger kitten. Even he knew there was no resisting a kitten's helpless eyes.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42484

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:26 pm

Princess Daisy sighed. "That pretty much covers it." She grabbed her backpack and pulled out her watch, and gasped. "It's almost time for my soccer game!" After quickly petting the two creatures, she stood up and furiously called, "Yo, I have to get out of here! I'm missing my game!" She glared down at the girly dress Peach had given her a long time ago, and she thought about how she should have her sports gear on. How she should be kicking the small black and white soccer ball. How she should not be on a bus full of strangers.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:54 pm

"You're right," the Mayor thought. "I have to pull weeds...the rare flowers I bred could be DYING back there......"

Then he looked out the window.

"Or maybe not. Guys, have you noticed it's been late morning for several days now?....How long is a day again?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:46 pm

"Well, if you consider day and night to be equal lengths, then approximately 12 hours, more or less." Noah stated. "But it's mostly a matter of perception. Normally I'd say it's impossible to freeze time, but I think we've clarified that logic's gone completely out the window at this point. Oh, logic. How I miss it." Noah sighed.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:13 pm

Geno glanced at Noah. "So… Where exactly do you come from…?" he asked with an inquisitive expression on his face.
The blue catlike creatures simply mewed and the kitten nuzzled Noah gently, acting as adorable as possible.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:51 pm

Subconsciously still petting the cats, Noah replied, "I'm from Canada, but I've done a lot of globetrotting with the show that everyone here is strangely, but luckily unfamiliar with. Why?"
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:21 pm

The Mayor shrugged. "I don't get many channels. And even if I did get your show, they're all in AC-gibberish. 'Abedeaxebeeatlebanterabeap....tepeap?' You'd never be able to tell. I only watch shows with nice music and interesting Easter eggs."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:51 pm

"Oh, it has Easter eggs, both literally and figuratively. But trust me, you're not missing much. I'm just glad to get away from it all to be honest." Noah replied.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:04 am

"Oh, that's nice! Maybe you should visit my town sometime! It's a great place to take a break. *INHALE* We could go to Tortimer Island and do some Island Tours, we could go fishing, diving, or we could shop at the Emporium, or grab some coffee together, OOH--or go to a K.K. Concert on Saturday night or do a dance party at DJ K.K. OR WE COULD GO CAMPING *INHALE*......Soon as I get home!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:31 pm

"Hey, as long as the camp's name isn't Wawanakwa, I'm good!" Noah smiled. "Anything to get away from my nine older siblings and thousands of fans. So you say you live on an island?" he inquired. "What's it like?"
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:53 pm

Princess Daisy glared out the bus window, tapping her foot impatiently. She grew tired of listening to Noah and the Mayor's conversation, and eventually just fell asleep, accidentally kicking her soccer ball away.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:02 pm

Noah continued talking to the Mayor until he noticed Princess Daisy muttering, quite obviously asleep. "Huh, well Daffodil's got a point..." Noah said to no one in particular. "When's something interesting going to happen?"
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:15 am

Daisy blinked open her eyes, realizing that she had fallen asleep due to her boredom. "It's DAISY," she growled, stuffing her soccer ball back into her backpack. "And, yeah, I wonder. I just want to go home back to the castle. I bet my game is already over by now."
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:11 pm

"Hehe! I wonder what Mario's thinking right now. He probably reached the end and went OH COME OOOON!! And the toad probably sent him to......."

The Mayor quickly looked out the back window to see if Mario was following them.

He was. Following behind, riding Yoshi.

"....Ohhhhh mygosh."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:54 pm

"Hmm. A mustached man with overalls riding a strangely adorable dinosaur. Well, now I've seen everything." Noah monotonously said with surprisingly little interest.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:01 pm

"Mario?" Daisy gasped, turning to the Mayor. "Where?"
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:28 pm

"Was that an excited gasp, or a terrified gasp?" Noah asked. "Just who is this Mario guy?"
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:58 am

Geno had kind of zoned out, staring at the cats during the entire conversation, but he looked up as soon as the name "Mario" was mentioned. "Mario…?" he questioned, directing it at nobody in particular. Geno looked out the window and saw Mario like the Mayor had said.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:29 pm

"Well, I don't know," Daisy replied, turning to Noah. "I've never really been particularly close to him, but...it's just surprising, y'know? Seein' someone else from my universe, after thinking it was only Geno and I?"
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:40 pm

"Well, you probably know him better than any of the rest of us do. Do you think we should let him in?" Noah cautiously asked, still in awe at watching a mustached man riding a dinosaur.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:44 pm

"Yeah, I don't know, I guess. Maybe he could help," Daisy sighed.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum