Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warriors "all stars" RP (Open for posting!)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Warriors "all stars" RP (Open for posting!) Empty A Warriors "all stars" RP (Open for posting!)

Post by Mistystar Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:20 pm

I randomly got an idea for a sort of Warriors crossover RP recently, where we can bring in Warriors characters of any kind, including from other RPs, our fanfictions, original Clans, etc. Canon characters are totally welcome too, and even characters from other things (turned into cats xD)~

Currently, the main setting is a large forest. For some reason, cats (and some individuals who weren't cats before appearing here) have suddenly been waking up and finding themselves here with no explanation. Unsure of where they are, or how they ended up here, these cats must come together to form a completely new Clan as they try to get by in this unknown wilderness.

-------

Form-

For regular cats:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Clan of origin (if from a Clan):[/b]
[b]Personality/traits (optional):[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

For characters who weren't cats before:

Code:
[b]Name (can either keep their regular name, or give them a warrior name):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance (as a cat):[/b]
[b]Personality/traits (optional):[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

(Feel free to add things to the your form if you'd like, or even make one from scratch instead. c:)

-------

Some stuff to note:

This RP is, of course, 100% non-canon to the other Warriors RPs, fanfics, and other things around this site, etc.

Unlike a "regular" Clan, once the Clan in this RP forms, it won't be limited to just one (or two) medicine cats. This will likely be the case with leaders, too; the Clan may end up having several "co-leaders" as opposed to just one.

Anything goes in terms of eye/coat colors, etc., as some of the cats may be from RPs/fanfics, etc. that allow unusual designs. And for others characters turned into cats, don't be afraid to use any colors/patterns you want for their design. \(OwO)/
Similarly, if a character you're bringing in has powers, they're totally allowed to keep them here, too. Cool (As usual, though, please try to avoid making a character "overpowered")

(Possibly more to come)

Last edited by Mistystar on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:49 pm; edited 6 times in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28102

Back to top Go down

A Warriors "all stars" RP (Open for posting!) Empty Re: A Warriors "all stars" RP (Open for posting!)

Post by Mistystar Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:29 pm

-Character list-

Embersong - She-cat (Originally a hippogriff) (RP'ed by Icepaw)
Cloverpaw - She-cat (RP'ed by Mistystar)
Ashflight - Tom (RP'ed by Mistystar)
Sandstripe - Tom (RP'ed by Mistystar)
Stonestar(leap) - Tom (RP'ed by Tornadostorm)
Spiderleap - Tom (RP'ed by Tornadostorm)
Flintclaw - Tom (Originally a Kattaca) (RP'ed by Tornadostorm)
Stealthvixen - She-cat (Originally a human, then a fox) (RP'ed by Stealthy)
Diamond - She-cat (Originally a fox) (RP'ed by Stealthy)
Torsolus - Tom (Originally a Hominid) (RP'ed by Stealthy)

Last edited by Mistystar on Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

A Warriors "all stars" RP (Open for posting!) Empty Re: A Warriors "all stars" RP (Open for posting!)

Post by Mistystar Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:54 pm

Name: Cloverpaw
Appearance: A rather large cat with scruffy, dark gray fur and green eyes.
Clan of origin: StreamClan (My original Clan from 2010 or so)
Personality/traits: Cloverpaw is a lively, determined, and adventurous young she-cat. She is quite feisty, and can be reckless at times, as well. (Will RP out anything else)
Other: Was a kittypet, then a loner, before she eventually ended up joining StreamClan

Name: Ashflight
Appearance: Rather long, smoky-gray fur with a striped tail. His eyes are light-amber in color.
Clan of origin: BrambleClan (From the BrambleClan, RippleClan, PineClan, StoneClan, and DawnClan RP)
Personality/traits: A generally friendly, easygoing tom with a good sense of humor, though somewhat prone to embarrassing easily. Will become very serious when a situation calls for it, and is fiercely loyal to his friends and Clanmates. (Will RP out anything else)
Other: N/A

Name: Sandstripe
Appearance: Long, light brown fur with a darker brown stripe running across his back. Has bright green eyes.
Clan of origin: StoneClan (Planned to be in the same RP as Ashflight)
Personality/traits: Sandstripe is a highly-caring and thoughtful tom who usually seems to have a cheerful and optimistic glow about him. Having become a full medicine cat quite recently, he sometimes doubts himself and his abilities, but he always tries to keep a smiling face nonetheless, especially for the sake of his patients. (Will RP out anything else)
Other: N/A

Last edited by Mistystar on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:40 pm

Character who wasn't a cat before, Ember, my hippogriff OC

Name: Embersong
Appearance (as a cat): This was super quickly done, so that's why the shading and outline are terrible lol (I didn't even bother to attempt to shade the feathers)
A Warriors "all stars" RP (Open for posting!) Warrior_ember__embersong_by_silver_pegasus-db17wk5
Personality/traits (optional): A very loyal and faithful cat to her friends and extremely intelligent, but may be extremely dangerous to the lethal level when threatened or angry. She is always hungry for adventure, hence her extraordinary bravery. Embersong is selfless and would protect her friends at the cost of her life if she would have to—more of her character will be RPed
Other: Her eyes glow, she has an aura around her (when neutral, it is a light, firey-gold hue—I didn't want to include it in my drawing because it would mess up the colors lol), and she can breathe fire; She was a hippogriff before she came to this world.

Last edited by Icepaw on Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:53 pm

Name: Stonestar(leap)
Appearance: Black tuxedo-tom with emerald green eyes, and a hideous scar running from above his left eye (right facing screen) down over his left thigh
Clan of origin (if from a Clan): MapleClan
Personality/traits (optional): Mature, thoughtful, independent (This can be a hindrance though, as it means he has caused several fights, and separation between MapleClan, and their closest allies and friends FirePack. He is also very smart, and while he may fight for several odd an unpopular ideas, most of the time, he's right.  
Other:

Name: Spiderleap
Appearance: Silver tabby with white stripes, and white toes, he also has blue eyes
Clan of origin (if from a Clan): MapleClan
Personality/traits (optional): (I really can't describe his personality OnO; I'll RP it out)
Other: Stonestar's deputy :3

Name: Flintclaw
Appearance (as a cat): White, short furred tom, with a vibrant red stripe down his back, stopping at his tail, which is tipped in dark grey, the same color as his eyes. He also has large white wings
Personality/traits (optional): In summery, he's grumpy, snappy, and is hiding a softer side.
Other: He was a Kattaca, and feel free to imagine him with the longer neck and longer legs of a kattaca, but I don't intend him to look like that as a REGULAR cat xD

Last edited by Tornadostorm on Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I FORGOT A WARRIOR NAME FOR FLINT, WHAAAIII)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33074

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:57 pm

Through the canopy created by the many leaves of the forest's trees shone several patches of warm, Newleaf sunlight.
"Mphh..."
Some of the brightly shining light happened to find its way onto the face of Cloverpaw, a StreamClan apprentice who was curled up tightly in a peaceful slumber. The sudden light, however, gradually caused her to stir, and eventually grew intense enough to wake her. "Wha-... Why's there so much light coming in here...?" she mumbled to herself, sounding confused and somewhat groggy. Blinking her bright green eyes several times to let them gain focus, she soon realized that she was no longer in the well-shaded comfort of her Clan's apprentice den.
"Huh... Never seen this part of the forest before," she remarked, rising to her paws and arching her back in a stretch. "More importantly than that, though, how'd I even get here...?!" Uncertainty filling her, she began to walk along the soft, somewhat mossy ground. Part of her assumed she was just dreaming, but she couldn't fully ignore the nagging, uneasy feeling in the back of her mind that told her that this was, in fact, reality.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:17 pm

A vibrant green leaf detached from a towering tree and fluttered its way down to the forest ground, only to be stopped by a dark grey muzzle. Embersong was softly snoozing, her hind legs tucked beside her belly and her forelegs stretched out before her where her head rested upon them. Her sides gently heaved up and down as she continued to peacefully sleep, the sun radiating her golden body. A gentle breeze blew in her direction and fumbled the leaf that was on her nose, causing her to stir and shake her head awake. The cat opened her orangey-amber eyes as they glowed beautifully with the sunlight, peering through the dark mask that encompassed them. She stood up and stretched her large, multicolored wings, but suddenly stopped as everything before her seemed...large and low to the ground.

With a yowl, Embersong jumped backwards and looked down, gazing at her grey paws with wide-eyes. She looked behind her, lowering her wings to the sides, and shook her fluffy grey-tipped tail back and forth. "WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!" The cat pawed her ears and patted her muzzle and whiskers, utterly horrified. "WHY AM I A...CAT?! WHERE ARE MY HOOVES AND TALONS?! AND WHY AND HOW AM I HERE?!" Embersong spread out her legs to the sides as she lowered her head and began to hyperventilate. "HELLO?! IS ANYONE OUT HERE?!" She called out, her eyes shut tightly, grey ears laid back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:42 pm

"Riiiiight I should get up, and set up patrols.... And..." 

Spiderleap slowly opened his eyes, only to find.. "Wait, WHERE AM I?!" He leaped to his paws and wildly looked around. "Stonestar?! Flintcloud?! -" he was cut off by a somewhat distant yowl. He took off running full speed towards it, his paws easily carrying him through the forest, ears perked forward, and jaws parted, sniffing around for the scent of other cats.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:15 pm

As Cloverpaw began to wander through the forest, her eyes darted around, scanning her surroundings for anything that seemed familiar. The longer she went on, the more her pace started to quicken, and by the time she had shaken off the remaining grogginess from her nap, the feeling became all too clear to her that she wasn't dreaming. What's going on?! There's no way I WALKED this far in my sleep...! This doesn't look like ANY part of our territory! Pinning her ears to the back of her head as these thoughts frantically rushed through her mind, the gray she-cat suddenly broke into a full-on sprint.The trees around her became somewhat of a blur as she focused her attention on the path ahead, but all of a sudden, the sound of distant voices calling out caught her attention, causing her to skid to a halt.
"Hey!" she meowed out, her tail anxiously thrashing back and forth. "WHO'S THERE?!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:25 pm

Embersong quickly lifted her head up and perked her ears forward, her eyes wide and her muzzle slightly open at the response call. There are other cats here! What if they can help me? She flicked her tail and anxiously flapped her wings as she called back, "OVER HERE!" Then she broke out into a full bolt, her powerful muscles rippling underneath her radiating pelt that stretched over her slim figure as she raced out deeper into the heart of the foreign forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:37 pm

Spiderleap slowed he got closer to the scent of other cats, and came across a bigger she-cat.. With... Wings... What... He fought the urge to bolt, and used his claws to subtly keep himself in place "H-hey... I... I'm Spiderleap... D-do you know where I... am..?" He seemed tentative.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:49 pm

At the sight of the silver tom, Embersong slid to a stop in front of him, her wings curled forward in front of her for resistance. She peered at him with huge glowing eyes and panted, "H....hi....I'm...Embersong!" The last word slipped off her tongue so naturally, she blinked in surprise. Ember...song? I'm just Ember...just Ember. This is getting weirder every minute... "I have no idea where I am either!!! I just...woke up here!! As a...cat too!!! I don't even know how I changed forms either! I was a hippogriff!!!" She stared horrified at Spiderleap, unconsciously expecting him to understand. "What do we do?" Could all of this be a warlock's work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:06 pm

Spiderleap stared at her with matched horror/confusion "A... Hippogriff? I don't.. Believe.. I've heard of that before, what is..." He shook his head "Never..Nevermind" "I doubt I can ever understand" "I..I need to get back to the Sunbathed Forest... Ehhm..." he sighed in defeat "I just woke up here too, actually. It's dawn where I come from. I.. Wasn't something else before this though."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:20 pm

Embersong's nerves began to settle down a little and revealed it with a tiny sigh. "A hippogriff is a half horse-half eagle creature. We...they have very ancient and incredibly strong powers and...forget it." She added with a despairing shake of her head. "But I as well came from another forest too! Well, a magical forest...but yeah, it was nightfall from where I was." The she-cat tucked her wings comfortably by her sides as she sat back down on her haunches beside him, gazing at Spiderleap with illuminating eyes. She swiped her fluffy tail side to side on the forest ground, tousling fallen leaves in various directions with a soft, scratchy sound. "We should probably go looking for others. What if they are in the same situation as we are?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:47 pm

When she continued to hear the sounds of other cats' voices coming from somewhere fairly close by, Cloverpaw slowly resumed moving forward, her ears now pointing straight up in an alert fashion. "Heyyy...!" she called again rather nervously. Despite her unease, however, the young she-cat couldn't help once again picking up her pace as she thought she heard the voices growing even closer.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:10 am

The winged she-cat's grey ears perked up at a cat's call and gasped with excitement. Embersong rose to her paws and reared back on her hind legs, flapping her large wings in front of her, shaking the bushes. "OVER HERE! WE ARE HERE!" The aura around her began to enhance and her amber eyes glowed even brighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:21 am

Spiderleap couldn't stop himself staring at Embersong's wings for a few moments before he managed to pull his gaze away and respond to the cat who's call they'd heard "Erhm, over here!" He turned to face the direction he heard the call come from, tail swishing expectantly "lets hope this cat is more normal then..."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:05 pm

"Huh? Where-... AH!" Cloverpaw gasped, suddenly spotting the shaking bushes ahead and swiftly turning in their direction. Anticipation began to fill her as she drew closer and closer to the calls of the other cats, her rather big paws rapidly drumming against the ground as she ran.
Before long, they came into view- a silver tabby tom and a golden she-cat with impressive, feathery wings. Wha-... A cat with WINGS?! Cloverpaw's eyes instantly widened with disbelief at the sight she was met with, and in the moment where she was distracted, she just barely managed to come to an abrupt stop before barreling straight into the two strangers. "... Phew... S-sorry about that..." she panted, her fur somewhat fluffed up and her heart racing.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:48 pm

Spiderleap took a step back, his own fur fluffing. "Aah, hello." He took a breath forcing his fur flat again "Wh-who are you? Do you happen to know where we are?" He asked hopefully
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:22 pm

Embersong caught the admiring looks from the two cats and gave a little smile. She landed back on all four paws and peered at the grey she-cat's green eyes with her own glowing amber ones. "Phew! Aren't you a happy sight to see! It's good to know that there are other cats here in this forest." Then standing taller with her wings arched open to her sides, she added, "I'm Embersong! And he's Spiderleap," she said, flicking her fluffy tail to him. "We just met here a couple minutes ago. But yeah, do you have any idea where we are?! We just...woke up here!" She decided it would be less confusing to the cat to omit the fact that she was a hippogriff from a mythological world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:58 pm

All three awoke at the same time, in the same spot. Upon examining themselves and each other, the same thought occurred to all three.

"Um." Said the first.

"UM." The second chimed in.

"UMM!?" The third echoed, the most bewildered and terrified of them all.

A Warriors "all stars" RP (Open for posting!) Different_art_styles_by_stealthlock-db1fuxg

They stared at each other in shocked silence.

The first spoke up.
"WHAT IS GOING ON!? WHAT IN GOOD GRAVY ARE THESE NEW--"

FORMS!!:

Last edited by Stealthy on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I have a better drawing. XD)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17757

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:29 pm

(Yooo; welcome to the RP, Stealth. :D
Ermagersh, Torsolus makes an adorable cat. ;3; xD)

Cloverpaw returned Embersong's glowing gaze with wide eyes, feeling almost intimidated in the presence of the winged she-cat. "I-I'm, uh..." she stammered, then gave herself a little shake, trying to gather herself. "My name's Cloverpaw," she started over more clearly, standing up straighter. "And, that's exactly what happened to me...! I was just resting for a bit in my den, then when I woke up, I was HERE! ... But I have no idea where "here" is, either," the she-cat explained, her tone sinking with defeat at her last sentence.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:49 pm

"OHHH!! SAME!! I DON'T KNOW WHERE 'HERE' IS, EITHER!!"

A bizarre, overly-simple caped white cat loudly stumbled into the conversation, and into the clearing. He must have fallen on his face about five times.

Diamond, with ears like a Scottish Fold, trotted in after. "Aha....maybe you should ask before jumping into a conversation? Or at least, *snrk* learn to walk first?" Sixth faceplant. Now there was a plant on his face. "It's fun to watch you, though! Hehehe...!"

Stealthvixen came last. She sat straight down and enunciated in a deep voice, "AM I A CAT??"

A Warriors "all stars" RP (Open for posting!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSem6WAhMJN9wjrwmYsEZZvg3Y7P296OXblkBSdFYIN53RZ34bD
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:37 pm

Spiderleap looked between all of them wide-eyed. 

"What. Is. Happening."

He didn't readily recognize Diamond, but when he did, his tail shot up "Diamond? Is that you?! You're a... CAT?! Hooo my gosh I never thought I'd see the day when a cat lead FirePack." he trotted up to her with an amused purr, giving her a lick on her nose.

(I'm tempted to bring Stonestar and Flintclaw in soon xDDD)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:18 pm

"Ahaha! Cat leading FirePack, the least of my worries right now! I heard a fox led MapleClan once. I don't even know where my Pack ARE, if I can recognize an inch of this forest, if the horrible events of last night were just a dream, or...." she looked around, then lowered her voice; "....if I have to lick myself??" "EWW!!" Both the cats beside her reacted involuntarily, then looked at each other. The weird white one giggled, but the red one just gave a strange glare, then looked away.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next