Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

+32
StarryRoses
Mistpaw
Blizzardkit
lulu0000
Meadowpaw
Tawnykit
Rapidkit
Night♕
Goldy
Ebonypaw
Twilight
Waxkit
Emberkit
Saltshine
Raven
pebby stone.
Shaggykit
Lotusbreeze
Sunkit
Moonflame
Cobaltkit
Vinefrost
Swallowfeather
Midnightflame
Willowrose
Roseblossom
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
✦*Cometstar*✦
Mistystar
36 posters

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 8 Empty Re: *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

Post by Glimmerwing Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:17 am

Cobaltkit wrote:Is this where I post this?
   Club Name: Cobaltkit
   What book you're on, if currently reading the series: I'm kind of jumping each series. Which is a bad idea, because spoilers. I'm on A Dangerous Path, somewhere in the Power Of Three, and starting Fourth Apprentice.
   Favorite character(s): Don't get me started... Maybe Graystripe. Or Jayfeather. And Hollyleaf. And Ravenpaw.
   Favorite Clan: ThunderClan or WindClan.
   Which club Clan will you join? : (It's the moment of truth...) LightningClan.
   Other (optional): c:

Heyyy!! :DDD I'm Glimmerwing, deputy of LightningClan. Welcome to the club Cobaltkit!! Ooooh all your favorite characters are really great (especially Ravenpaw, I love him)
Your name is also super unique *o*
Jewelsky wrote:It would be hard xD The first thing I thought of was Coby? Idk it sorta reminds me of how Jules (my nickname) is an actual name and stuff

I love the nickname Coby oh my goodness
✦*Cometstar*✦ wrote:
Tornadostorm wrote:Most battles are like that and it's super cool :D

OK so, who do you think is the best fighter in the clans? (Not Lionblaze. Or if Lionblaze, him without his powers xD)
Well other than Tigerstar, Hawkfrost! He was a preeetty fierce and merciless fighter; I was very surprised that he ended up dying so early. Crowfeather can be scary and formidable too. Kehe, his personality aside, he's definitely a cat you'd want fighting for your side.  ...Y'KNOW WHAT, HIS PERSONALITY MAKES IT BETTER
omg Glimmers I just noticed that he reminds me of Sasuke

I hardly remember Hawkfrost tbh xD I don't remember much of the characters that weren't in the originals seriously I really need to get around to rereading them what am I doing
https://i.imgur.com/IvO8U6E.png

Oh and yeah the errors got really annoying and confusing, lol you wouldn't know what gender a character was and stuff. a lot of the time they say "he" instead of "she" in the actual writing (or she instead of he)
I'm really excited to read the new series tbh xD Idk what to expect
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34221

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 8 Empty Re: *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:02 pm

Well this topic died. Anyone have ideas for a new one?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33074

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:50 pm

Well this was Twister's idea on the CB but I think it would be fun to bring it here, if you were a leader (in the book series) who would you choose for your deputy? It can be any cat, dead or alive or from any past book.
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19822

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:33 pm

kyahaha Glim I frickin loved the chehdahree

^Lol that's an awkward topic question for me since I am a leader and just said something to my deputy but ok other than what would be the books' equivalent of Glimmers, I would love to have Whitestorm for my deputy eeeep I've always admired him!! <3 Brambleclaw or Mistyfoot wouldn't be bad either~

SO I JUST GOT LEGENDS OF THE CLANS MOMENTS AGO. THE AWAITED EBOOK COMPILATION
SPOTTEDLEAFFFF
AND PINESTAR
and Thunder hmm
SO EXCITED!!!
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17646

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:19 pm

For my answers:
Whitestorm for ThunderClan, Stonefur for RainClan, Mudclaw for WindClan, Yellowfang for ShadowClan

AND THAT'S SO COOL COMET :D i hope you enjoy it, buddo!
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28001

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:54 pm

@Comet, similarly for me, as a deputy myself, buuuutttttt

My answers are Whitestorm for TC, Stonefur for RC, I can't really decide for WindClan or ShadowClan though xD
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:40 pm

We apparently need a new topic, ideas?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:04 pm

Yeah um uh

How about the names we hoped we'd get? :D I remember when I was an apprentice I was all about being called Roseheart and any other name would've disappointed me xD
but i love my name tho ;w;
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Well, I obviously am not a warrior yet, but I really like the name Willowbreeze. I can't really think of much things that go good with 'willow'. Maybe I'll think of something better later.

Roseheart would be interesting to be honest.
I do love your warrior name too though. It so fits :3
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 39992

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:06 pm

i remember being so eager to get my warrior name, i was getting a little obnoxious lol. all i know is that i wanted it to be something 'cool', but honestly when i got my name Moonflame i got chills, i just love the juxtaposition of the words ^_^
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19392

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:21 pm

For some reason I really wanted to be called Tornadolily. I don't get why, it's a rather unfortunate name. I like Tornadostorm allot more. xD
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobaltkit Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:32 am

I'm not a warrior yet, but I kinda like the name Cobaltwing? I guess there aren't that many good suffixes for Cobalt.

The name Cobaltwing sounded a lot better in my head, before I wrote it down...
Cobaltkit
Cobaltkit
Kit

Herbs : 4
Fresh-kill : 13004

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:15 pm

A day or so after I joined the club there was a warriors name meme thing going around where you'd do different things to your warrior name
now me being a very mature kit I decided I had to do this meme as well
One of the things was "the name you hoped you'd get" and I put Jeweleye there for some reason? out of all the possible names the best I could think of was Jeweleye seems legit
I remember genuinely thinking it was cool and feeling bad when everyone told me it was dumb rip

… anyhow for a more realistic situation, one time on the warrior to apprentice game on wi I put down the name Jewelpaw (I was still an apprentice at the time) and Cheetahstar answered with Jewelfeather so I was convinced right then and there she'd make my name Jewelfeather and I loved it, hey it's better than Jeweleye right
I also remember considering stuff like Jewelshine and Jewelstream but man I never imagined I'd get a name as pretty as Jewelsky, I don't think that could have been made any better
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62353

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:24 pm

I honestly never had any ideas xD But I love Midnightflame and I'm very happy with it
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:14 pm

So far I've finished Spottedleaf's Heart, it was really gooooood even though it turned out to not be about what I thought it would at all xD Lol anyone who doesn't mind spoilers please talk about it with me!
Spoiler:

Roseblossom wrote:How about the names we hoped we'd get? :D I remember when I was an apprentice I was all about being called Roseheart and any other name would've disappointed me xD
but i love my name tho ;w;
I adore the names of everyone in the club, goodness they're so unique and perfect thanks to both the always creative, beautiful choices of the members and then their leader
Seriously I just get so proud of us when looking at the member list x3 Super special

Ah for a really long time I couldn't even think of anything I wanted that sounded good enough and was worried that I chose too hard of a prefix, but then I really liked Cometshine and didn't think there was anything better. Wrong! Yep I was totally blown away by getting Cometsong. @o@ I never would've thought of it, it was more beautiful than I could've imagined and such an amazing surprise <3
I'm really excited for the first time I get to name a warrior and will do my best to make choices that I hope can compare to these ;w;
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:46 pm

Maaaaan I really need to read the ebooks, I only ever read one when I was like 9 and I don't remember a thing from it honestly xD It was Mistystar's Omen, which had just come out at the time, although I did read a little bit of Hollyleaf's Story too. Buuut then I got distracted with the actual series and never finished it, but I still have both so I might read them later
AFTER I CATCH UP WITH THE ACTUAL SERIES

Anyway, I don't think I really hoped for anything in particular for my warrior name, I just really wanted to find out what it was gonna actually be xD The only thing I remember is thinking about how I liked nature-type suffixes like 'stream' and 'brook' and then deciding that I thought the name 'Glimmerriver' was 10/10 hilarious
I didn't actually want that to be my name though
But I love the one I got and I would never change it lol, I doubt I could come up with anything better
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34221

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:36 pm

@Comet: I've never heard of Spottedleaf's heart! It sounds so cool! I'll probably look it up at some point.

@Glimmer: And yeah, I can get that, Glimmerriver is kinda funny xD

@Comet: I'm glad you feel that way about the warrior names too, I feel kinda similarly. And I can't wait to see what you come up with :D
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:35 pm

Midnightflame wrote:I honestly never had any ideas xD But I love Midnightflame and I'm very happy with it

twininggg lol
i honestly love suffix's (??) that are elemental-based. so pretty~
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunkit Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:06 pm

Club name: Sunkit
What book I'm on: currently finished all the books from the story line and i'm re reading "Bramblestars storm"
Favourite characters: Mothwing and Ivypool
Favourite clan: Thunder clan
Clan i want to join: I want to join lightning clan
Sunkit
Sunkit
Kit

Herbs : 0
Fresh-kill : 12436

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:08 pm

Welcome, Sunkit! I'm Roseblossom of CloudClan. I'll go ahead and add you to the LC group~
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:09 pm

Welcome Sunkit to the club! I'm Tornadostorm, CloudClan's deputy, it's nice to meet you.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:09 pm

yo sunkit ! (nice clan choice if i do say so myself)
took ya long enough to join
jkjk im excited
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:14 pm

Ahhh welcome, Sunkit! It's so nice to have you! :D I'm your clan leader, Cometstar! I'll go ahead and add you to LC's allegiances list~
Can't wait for us all to get to know youuuuu x3
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:28 pm

cupcake21614 wrote:Club name: Sunkit
What book I'm on: currently finished all the books from the story line and i'm re reading "Bramblestars storm"
Favourite characters: Mothwing and Ivypool
Favourite clan: Thunder clan
Clan i want to join: I want to join lightning clan

Welcome Sunkit! I love your name! I almost chose that when I first joined! I'm Midnighflame of CC :3
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:50 pm

Welcome, Sunkit! I'm Jewelsky, your Clanmate! We're all so glad to have you here <3
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62353

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next