Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

+32
StarryRoses
Mistpaw
Blizzardkit
lulu0000
Meadowpaw
Tawnykit
Rapidkit
Night♕
Goldy
Ebonypaw
Twilight
Waxkit
Emberkit
Saltshine
Raven
pebby stone.
Shaggykit
Lotusbreeze
Sunkit
Moonflame
Cobaltkit
Vinefrost
Swallowfeather
Midnightflame
Willowrose
Roseblossom
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
✦*Cometstar*✦
Mistystar
36 posters

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

4 - *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 26 Empty Re: *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

Post by Mistpaw Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:33 am

Hi cloverkit I’m mistpaw nice to meet you
I loosely based mistpaw off a lilac Burmese as well as bluestar’s coat
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Herbs : 5
Fresh-kill : 14113

Back to top Go down

4 - *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 26 Empty Re: *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

Post by Dripkit Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:52 pm

Club Name (___kit): Dripkit
What book you're on, if currently reading the series: A Vision of Shadows: Shattered Sky
Favorite character(s): Oof dis is hard.... Jaywhisper, Violetpaw, Twigpaw, Bramblestar, Ivypool, Reedwhisker
Favorite Clan: Sorry for being so cliche, but ThunderClan :P
Which club Clan will you join? (LightningClan or CloudClan): CloudClan
Other (optional): Have a nice day <3
Dripkit
Dripkit

Herbs : 0
Fresh-kill : 11244

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:53 pm

Welcome, Dripkit! I’m Lotuspaw, the medicine cat apprentice of your Clan!
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 87
Fresh-kill : 39360

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripkit Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:54 pm

Thank you kindly, Lotuspaw :D
Dripkit
Dripkit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:01 pm

Welcome Dripkit! I'm Tornadostorm, deputy of CloudClan ^.^ it's nice to meet ya

4 - *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 26 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33189

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripkit Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:01 pm

Nice to meet you, too, Tornadostorm :P
Dripkit
Dripkit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:08 pm

Aww ya :D I hope you have a great time here ^.^

4 - *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 26 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadingmist Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:04 am

Club Name (___kit): Fadingkit
What book you're on, if currently reading the series: Vision of Shadows: Darkest Night
Favorite character(s): Ashfur, Needletail, Twigpaw
Favorite Clan: Thunderclan
Which club Clan will you join? (LightningClan or CloudClan): Cloudclan
Other (optional): Hello
Fadingmist
Fadingmist

Fresh-kill : 11212

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:07 am

Welcome to the club, Fadingkit! I'm Tornadostorm, deputy of your clan :D It's nice to meet you.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadingmist Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:09 am

Tornadostorm wrote:Welcome to the club, Fadingkit! I'm Tornadostorm, deputy of your clan :D It's nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you too :)
Fadingmist
Fadingmist

Fresh-kill : 11212

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:10 am

^.^

Want to join me on the Chatbox on the homepage?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:57 am

Hey Fadingkit! Welcome! I’m Lotuspaw, the medicine cat apprentice of your Clan! :D
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadowpaw Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:43 pm

Welcome Fadingkit and Dripkit!! It's nice to meet you both!! I'm Meadowkit, a fellow kit in CloudClan! :D
Meadowpaw
Meadowpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Herbs : 8
Fresh-kill : 14094

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:19 pm

Hi Fadingkit and Dripkit!! I'm Goldstorm, it's great to meet you!
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 42
Fresh-kill : 18966

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:14 am

Welcome Fadingkit and Dripkit I’m Mistpaw and I’m also in cloud clan

What is everyone’s favorite super edition? Mine was Firestar’s Quest
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Herbs : 5
Fresh-kill : 14113

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:05 am

I liked "Yellowfang's Secret" the best! <3
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:05 pm

I liked Hawkwing's Journey the best :3

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:06 pm

crookedstar's promise ! i don't know how many times i've read it
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19507

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadowpaw Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:31 pm

I haven't read all the Super Editions yet but I've read Yellowfang's Secret, Firestar's Quest, Tallstar's Revenge, & Bluestar's Prophecy and out of the ones I've read my favorite is probably either Tallstar's Revenge or Bluestar's Prophecy. Yellowfang's Secret is so good too but it's soo sad!!
Meadowpaw
Meadowpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Herbs : 8
Fresh-kill : 14094

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:47 pm

Mine was Tallstar's Revenge for sure!!
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:19 am

Yes, I love Bluestar's Prophecy, and Crookedstar's promise, and how they were intertwined.

@Goldy: I'm curious to see what you see in Tallstar's revenge though. I personally don't think it was very well written, and felt it was full of cliches.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:25 am

Agreed, Bluestar's Prophecy and Crookedstar's Promise are good ones as well <3

Tallstar's Revenge was alright, but the manga at the end, tho :o
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:55 am

I found the plot to be a lot more interesting than the other super additions that just cover a cat's life and add like an unnecessary prophecy or whatever. I really like how a lot of the book didn't take place in the clans, and I love the new concepts that were introduced like moor runners and tunnelers and WindClan's annual guests, we don't see a lot of stuff like that and I thought it was really unique. Also it was refreshing not to have a boring forced romance and have a pov character without pure motives even though he didn't end up killing Sparrow. Also there were so many well thought out relationships, like Tallpaw's relationship with Shellheart and Palebird and his friendship with Jake whose character I also really liked seeing.
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:28 pm

Very true. The relationships were well done, and the new concept was a nice change. But Tallpaw’s motives kinda bored me. I mean, it wasn’t pure, but what medicine-cat or warrior with a forbidden romance had ‘good motives’ and to me, Tallpaw’s motives made me see him as more of an annoying child then someone who fell for a relateable pitfall.

It’s really cool you guys like it though :D And thanks for explaining what you see. I get now why you like it ^.^

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:54 pm

Yeah, I also personally thought it was interesting how WindClan had the tunnelers and moor runners, as well as the guests coming at a certain time. It's never been mentioned before in the main series, and we only see this in Tallstar's Revenge. We really get an idea of what WindClan is like. And this goes for some of the other SEs as well, like Yellowfang's Secret and Crookedstar's Promise; we get to see what the other Clans are like. Like, literally all of the main series books are focused on ThunderClan. :P

And yeah, it is true that many SEs had a cat that was part of a prophecy or were destined to be whatever. Tallstar is one of the cats who didn't really have that kind of stuff so that is pretty cool.
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next