Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

james: the rp

+2
Vinefrost
Jewelsky
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Heart Re: james: the rp

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:19 pm

(tbh you don't even have to watch eddsworld to be in this rp, since it's all a joke xD BUT IT'S TOO LATE FOR YOU NOW
also soda is edgy as heck I agree)

ryan , mid-singign,, lglanced over at the window,,,,,and saw,,,, soME1 stARING AT THEM?????????????? like whO WAS THIS was he being aSSAULTED?????????????????????????????????????????????????????/////
" gUYSS,," he yelled "were beign wATCHED"

Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34216

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:06 pm

sanic begun to cri, he wus scured of stalkerz
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19387

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:33 pm

tord didnt hear ryan because he was too busy singing along eitth james. msuci was always the one thing that made him feel comfortbale with who he was and made him feel;;; like he belonged on this earth. and james' glowerious melody, sounding like an angle on earth... it mad tord's heart flutter
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 27996

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:49 pm

kyle jus kinduh stoud ther still . . he didn,t care if he wuz freeking them owt .,.
' kyle conttinud to wacth all of them '''' wen sudenleh he saw the most beeutiful creature........
kyle colmd himself down and returnd to his normal edgy self . he then steppd away from the window and went to a tree to mope . he really needed to stop doing these things .
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 39987

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:09 pm

ryan stepped away frum the group andd walked ovr 2 the window ,,,,, he saw this strange guy standing bi a tree he looked mysteriosu and scARY like he was worried 4 his lyf???????????? but he was deTERMINED ™™▲™ 2 proTECT JAMES in case this guy was going 2 hurt him,,,,,,he was terrified tbh but he wud do anything 4 jams so he sad "guys ,,,,im,,,goign outside"
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:08 pm

the song was about to get to the good part in the chorus when ryan had a hecKING SEIZURE????? gj ryan
"waiaiit y tho???" james screamed stooped the karaoke video. he didnt see kyle.......he didnt know ryan was just doing it to protect him so he god scared bc ryan was sUCH a good fren???????? if he ever lost ryan hed die tbh......and ouside is scary..........ryan could die......he just want his tru palTonIc love to be sage
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62348

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:31 pm

tord didnt notice anythign was wrong either until james turned off the video,,,, "oh no whats wrong jamsbby?????" he was really scared he iddnt want his new fren to be upset;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:06 pm

Kyle note iced that ryan was goinnngg outsid.,... suddenly his creepy instinks came in and took over,,, oooh boii.

kyle stared at teh dor,,, waiting to scare ryan whith his edginess.. as ryan opend teh dor kyle just started screaming something reely loud,,,, "I OFTEN WONDER HOW IT FEELS TO BATHE IN COKE MADE OF PPL!!!?"
real kyle questionnned his creepee self as tohse words past his lipps,, was that even creepee to deh bois ,??,,,
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:28 pm

tordj umped back;;; startled;; as those wrods erupted form the doorway. "um guys what is hahpppeN??????" he asked;;;;; almost about to cry... he just wated to have fun and make friends..... not deal with wahtever dramatt was going to hahpepn......
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:45 pm

KyLE fought whith his alternaate presonalatea'''' his creepyyness wus gettin wors.,,..,..,.., stahp it!!!!!. he scremmed to himself,,,,,,,
thank the starghs thaht he stopped himself before he sed som thin wors.......

he backed away from the house and baned his hed on the tree he moped at erleir,,,, he ruined those bois fun,,,,, how could he ever be friends with anyone now?'''?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:48 pm

"its a muRduR???/1/1/!?!?1/1!" james sCXREMad and slamed the door lamost as fast as sonic cause he had to protect his bf ryan!1!1!!!! "if he so much as toUCHES RYAN ILL hecking kyIl HhIImh1/!?!?!??!1?!!?1/" it was 2 much scared,,,tears stramed from his face,,,,,,he coudl do all he wanted to keep ryan safe but was it rly gona worlk???????,,,,,
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:16 pm

kyle new he needed too apologeyze but howw???//?/ as if the situation couldn'''t get an y wors ,,,,,, one of the boiz scremmed so loud 1 of kyLE,s eers star ted bleeding a lill . . the only thing stopping him from cryin g was his sheeer edginess,,,,,,,.,,,

he wasn,t 1 to normally apologyze BUT it was the write thin to do ,,,.,,.., so he wallked up to the door and gently nocked "heyyyy uhh i'm sorry about before i have problems,,,,," he used his most gentle voice that he hadn't used since he was lyk 5 and he wuz all ready nervous and embarrassed,,,,''',,, "i'll stay outt of ur guys,z way ,,, again i,m reely sorry" now he wuz wallking away ,,, his chances of ever getting friends were gon . . ...

Last edited by Willowrose on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:51 pm

trodby looked at kyle, attracted by the boy's soft tone. although he was still scared....... maybe this person wasn't bad.... just misunderstood (the kinztunes song of may 2010),, tord knew how it fet to have nobody understand you. he panicked! at the trodbby as the person started walking away....... "wait!!!!!!" he called,,,,, "who are you????? im tord are you ok ;-; "
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:57 pm

kyle herd an angelick voyce call bak 2 him,,,1 of them actaualy car e aboot me? He wuz ovrjoyed but didn,t sho it,,, u no why . . kyle grasped his coke and waked bak up 2 teh dor "im sad and I don,t hav any frens ,,,,, I hav trubl contROlling my alternate personalitea ,,,, I think he was created wen I got edgy..." kyle wus honest?????? he neverr even told his bestest fren 'luckY caN' his feelings ,,,,,, 4 onse kyle was scured of his reel self ////.,..,...,,,,
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:48 am

"oh no that's so terirble????????????" trod cried he leigietimately cried oh no this boy was so sad waht was he to do????? he hadno idea what to do so he just ran up to the boy and hugged him ((((((((platonically))))))
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:33 pm

kYle didn't,tt no waht 2 say,,,, he hadn,t bean huggd since he wus lyk a smol boi . he returnd teh hug and simplee sed "tanks m8" he tried 2 sound kewl ,,, but he endEDD shEDDin a singel teer . no 1 outsid of his fam had evr huggd him be 4 .,,..
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:22 pm

sanic ate a chili chez dog
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19387

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:47 pm

ryyannan stood thehre inan shiOK,,,;;;heh wass havigign a paniic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the discoco attakck,,,kylle jus skard haim??????sm?????????????????????????but heke kud tell tthhat ykkyle didnt menn it. he slwolly walkekd upap too the edggyy dud annd saiaid,.,.hisi voicie shakign,,,""'k-kky--kk-yklele,,,,we wer jus signin karoekake. do u wana sing a songg about ur dep felins????????mayeb itd helap..............................................................idk jus a thught..................................." he couldnt luk at hiam he was still shakin.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:59 pm

james tried riiighty real hard not 2 panic!!!!!!!!at thetrasho like ryan,,,,,he had 2 be thier 4 him..........without even noteicing he reached otu and graberd ryans hadn, "yyeyahh.,a,,,...im rely sorrry i acteds o mean kyle iii......iwas pahnickign so much idek what came ovr me.....,," his voice wasnt as shaky as his besfren ryans but it was worse then he thoguh.t
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:04 pm

KYle lookd att ryan,,,, he acshoeally invitEDD him!! "id be hapee 2! my felings r rlly deeep ." kYLE cam e insid teh houruse al gentel lyk,,,, teh edgy boy didn,t no wut he wus feelin maybee he wus . . hapee????¿¿¿ lol,,, he didn,t no ,,,, bUT he thot taht kareeohkey wood mak e him fel beutter . . h e tryd not too clin ontoo teh hope taht tehy coulld bee frens .... .-.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:58 pm

trod grined hapyily. "yeah man go for it;; i bet you havae a beatuful voice ~" he bluechshed platoncoincaly and showed the computer to lkely. "go ahead choose any song you liek........ do waht speaksto ur harreatet <33333333333"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:34 pm

"o kAy ,,,, herre gooos" sEDD kYlE ,,,, deeeepp breaths ,,,, "AlL i NeEdS a LiL fUD in maaa lyf!!/11!! AlL i nEEDS a lIl fud In teh daaaaaaark!!1! a lTel but i,m hopin iTt mite kik starht!1 me AnD my bro ken FRIDGEEE 11111!"
tihs was kyle,s ORIGinAL songn ,,,,, al tho he didn,t no howy teh oterh boiz wood RE act to his songn . . auntd his signin ...,..
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:20 pm

trod shedd a single tear. "tha;;;; was so beautiful //////// youre amazing yknow that <3"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:19 pm

(Fact: That song is something I randomly made up in the kitchen a few months before. It's a little parody to, Me And My Broken Heart. xD Also, I'm basing Kyle a little bit off of Edd now/whoops.)

"rlly!!!/11!" kyle didn,t theenk taht trod couold lyk his signin! he wus happeer tahn wen he draank bakon colah,,,, boi this boi waz hapee ., "thx,,,,,, i wasn,t shure i,d bee anyee gud,,,, ur rlly bootsing myy sel f asteam . " kyle sEDD.
kyle wus finishd wiht his sodah,,,, so he needEDD moar . "hey,,, do u guyz hav colah???/??" he hopd tehy did,,,, he wound,t wantt tehm 2 sea how he getts wen he don,t hav sodah 4 a loong tym ..!.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:49 pm

"ah hechkeck man idk//////////" tordo seweaeted enrvously...... "uh maybe we hsould both go and chechecK?????????" even tho this wasnt even tords house but whatever he felet like he had to do sometahignginging for kyle
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down