Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Craziest Randomest RP Ever In Enter The Forest History

+7
Bellatrix
Vinefrost
Jewelsky
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Mosskit
Glimmerwing
Roseblossom
11 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

The Craziest Randomest RP Ever In Enter The Forest History - Page 17 Empty Re: The Craziest Randomest RP Ever In Enter The Forest History

Post by Willowrose Mon May 01, 2017 5:21 pm

(I can't believe we stopped this, time to bring it back)
"Pleh pleh pleh!!" At least a pound of water fell in Kirby's mouth, which suddenly woke him up. "What a rude awakening! I barely slept for a minute!!" Kirby suddenly became enraged. He was ready to flip tables, but there weren't any, which only made him angrier. Kirby then spat out a huge bomb and threw it into the sunset. Apparently Kirby can throw very well.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 40077

Back to top Go down

The Craziest Randomest RP Ever In Enter The Forest History - Page 17 Empty Re: The Craziest Randomest RP Ever In Enter The Forest History

Post by Willowrose Wed May 10, 2017 11:34 am

(I apologize for double post, but this is the only way people might see this. Can we please revive this RP? It's been two years since another person's post... I just miss this RP sooo bad D:)
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed May 17, 2017 9:51 pm

{I compleeeetely forgot this existed tbh. I don't think I've rped here sinceeee, idk, 2013? xD But yeah, we should bring a ton of RPs back!! You should prolly try and ask everyone who used to rp here often and see if they wanna revive it xD}
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34306

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:49 am

(Yay for random charrie plop ins!! :D I dunno if I need a form or not, if I do, I'll post one next post xD)

Flint suddenly flew in. The white kattaca was in a particularly bad mood, and mentally warned everyone around him to watch out. He was even less tolerant then usual. Landing, he approached a tree in the middle of a clearing and plopped underneath it, staring at the sky blankly, trying to center himself.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33159

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:58 am

Kirby watched something fall in the distance. "What the flipping bread balls was that?" he asked, yet no one was around. I wanna go check it out, could be fuuuuuuud. Kirby thought with hope. "Alright bird, imma need you for a bit," he said as he ate the bird very quickly. *Transformation music* Transformed into a bird, Kirby flew towards the crash site, thinking about the meal that could've possibly fallen from nowhere.

(I think we should at least have some sort of way to acknowledge who our main or 'completely random only for a few posts characters are'.)
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:21 am

Flint scoffed watching the world turn blue "what the Popsicle is going on?" He stood and turned around, only to see Kirby. "OH YAAY A marshmellow -n-"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:27 am

Kirby began flapping, still adjusting to bird life. What if I'm like this forever? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MYSELF? Kirby immediately worried.
He got so distracted by his own thoughts that he didn't even notice he was crash landing. "AYYYYYYYYY!" Kirby screamed as he fell face-first to the ground.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:51 am

Flint laughed manically, suddenly a matress of cotton candy appeared under Kirby, ready to catch him "I'LL CATCH YOU" it cried. Fint's laughing stopped as he stared at the matress in panicked horror
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:06 am

*Kiiiirrrbyyy iiiisss deeeeaad theme begins to play* Kirby could see a light--a tunnel. He followed it, flying away from the darkness behind him.
Temptation had taken him over, the light mesmerized him. His only wish was to see what was at the end of it...........
"Huh.....Wha..?" Kirby suddenly realized that he was on a mattress, ALIVE. "That was quite a fall....But I LIVED." Kirby was so happy he wanted to jump for joy, but couldn't because his wounds were so great.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17