Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Law System of Sorts?

+4
Blossoms
Jewelsky
Swallowfeather
Silverstar
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Law System?

A Law System of Sorts?  I_vote_lcap91%A Law System of Sorts?  I_vote_rcap 91% 
[ 10 ]
A Law System of Sorts?  I_vote_lcap9%A Law System of Sorts?  I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

A Law System of Sorts?  Empty A Law System of Sorts?

Post by Silverstar Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:01 pm

I would like to suggest a Judicial system of sorts.

Now, I have noticed a lot of situation where one person thinks they are right but another thinks they are right and it just becomes messy and causes more arguments!

Perhaps 3 members of the club could be appointed to be like 'Judges'. If an argument breaks out, the 3 could meet together in private (almost like a court) and discuss the situation to see if punishment needs to be implemented and what the punishment would be.

Now, I think the 3 should distinctively be different, or perhaps not the 'closest' when it comes to being friends. So like, 3 non-Bffs could discuss things and eventually solve issues being able to see from every point of view.

What do you think?
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 60
Fresh-kill : 20291

Back to top Go down

A Law System of Sorts?  Empty Re: A Law System of Sorts?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:04 pm

I like this idea!
But who would decide who the Judges are?

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:04 pm

I didn't consider that yet.

Anyone have ideas? I would say a poll but then we might have hurt feelings or worse more tension. >.<

What do you suggest?
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:06 pm

I think Rose should choose the Judges.
She is the founder, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:11 pm

Princess Zelda wrote:I think Rose should choose the Judges.
She is the founder, after all.
Agreed. Or maybe she can choose some candidates, and the rest of the members can vote for them?
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32762

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:12 pm

I love Whiteh's idea! How about we do that? :)
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:13 pm

Yes, that would be great!
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62353

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:16 pm

I agree with her idea too. ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossoms Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:20 pm

I like Whiteh's idea c:

I have an idea too, kinda stupid though. In real court situations, they pick random people, who weren't present at the scene, to 'judge' and give their opinion on the situation, ya know? Well, we could so something like that. The people wh weren't present at the situation? Stupid I know xD

Blossoms
Warrior

Herbs : 4
Fresh-kill : 19963

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Blossoms wrote:I like Whiteh's idea c:

I have an idea too, kinda stupid though. In real court situations, they pick random people, who weren't present at the scene, to 'judge' and give their opinion on the situation, ya know? Well, we could so something like that. The people wh weren't present at the situation? Stupid I know xD
That's called a jury~
It's not really a stupid idea, but it would bring in a lot more people into the situation that wouldn't need to be. The whole mess of conflicting opinions could give way to another fight. Creates a bigger mess, you know?
That's why I think the 3 Judges would be fine on their own. In real court cases, a jury is present because there is one Judge. But since there are three, I don't think a jury is needed.
But hey, this is what the thread is for: ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:35 pm

And one more opinion about the Judges: they don't have to be non-BFFS, I don't think, but they should be distinctively different, I agree that much.
The reason I say that about the BFFs part is because, if they don't like each other, I don't think that they will agree on anything and nothing might get done.
But that's just my two cents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossoms Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:36 pm

Princess Zelda wrote:

That's called a jury~
It's not really a stupid idea, but it would bring in a lot more people into the situation that wouldn't need to be. The whole mess of conflicting opinions could give way to another fight. Creates a bigger mess, you know?
That's why I think the 3 Judges would be fine on their own. In real court cases, a jury is present because there is one Judge. But since there are three, I don't think a jury is needed.
True :) How i was seeing it was so, if you happened to be one of the judges, and you were present, you didnt pick sides type thing.

Blossoms
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Good idea Rose! And yes, she explained what I would say in response to Blossoms :3

That's what I mean. When Is ay BFFs I just mean not really tight knit. Not like, enemies, but maybe people who don't always talk often. I'm not sure, but something along those lines.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:42 pm

I don't think we should classify people in 'groups' but if we see two people that always agree with one another than perhaps they couldn't both be on the 'court' :3
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossoms Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Agreed :)

Like, Whispy and I, we agree on like everything, so no good. But say Whiteh and I. We are friends, but we dont agree on everything. This what you mean?

Blossoms
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:55 pm

That is exactly what I mean! :3

Ok, once we get it all figured out, I think to keep things organized there should be an account that is run by all 3 of the Members of the 'Law' group. If a member has concerns they can PM that 'member' and then all of the 3 Law people could discuss it. What you think? :3
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:01 pm

Silverrose wrote:That is exactly what I mean! :3

Ok, once we get it all figured out, I think to keep things organized there should be an account that is run by all 3 of the Members of the 'Law' group. If a member has concerns they can PM that 'member' and then all of the 3 Law people could discuss it. What you think? :3
This could work! Like, the Law Account be used for posting the punishment if necessary, though all 3 Judges check it periodically? That seems plausible to me.~
Alright. And if Sylvan has PMed Rose the idea, maybe we'll see this into fruition! I'm excited. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Blossoms wrote:
Princess Zelda wrote:

That's called a jury~
True :) How i was seeing it was so, if you happened to be one of the judges, and you were present, you didnt pick sides type thing.

I understood what you were saying.~ Though the sheer amount of opinions and emotions involved would possibly complicate things further.
But Judges can be objective (not taking a side) too, if they are mature enough to look at the situation from all sides.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossoms Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:07 am

I definitely agree. Whoever is a judge, should be mature enough to NOT pick sides and just simply face the facts. I was just saying a "just in case plan a lovely idea doesn't work." I think it will though.

Blossoms
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:11 am

Wow, you've posted quite a bit since I looked here o.o

I understand what you mean with the judge account and the three people not always agreeing, and I like it. :3
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62353

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:55 am

Blossoms wrote:I definitely agree. Whoever is a judge, should be mature enough to NOT pick sides and just simply face the facts. I was just saying a "just in case plan a lovely idea doesn't work." I think it will though.
Its always good to have a back-up plan, Blossoms.~
Hold onto that, you never know if it will be needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swirlstar Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:09 am

I like this idea. c:

However, to make sure it's all true, whenever an argument started someone would have to save everything that was exchanged. Like, in Microsoft Word, Notepad, or just pasting it all straight into a PM.
If all that happened wasn't saved, then the judges would just have to go off what the involved parties say... which might not be completely true.
Swirlstar
Swirlstar
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 64
Fresh-kill : 19904

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispy Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:45 am

I love the idea, and the idea of Rose picking 3 random people to be judges! I think it could really help out. c:
Whispy
Whispy
The Ultimate

Herbs : 8
Fresh-kill : 19683

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:37 pm

Also; when the judges are chosen, how about they're completely in the dark as to who each other are? Rose could not announce who she's sending the pass to the judge account to, so they won't know who the other judges are. And it should be a rule that they should not try to tell the others who they are, too. For some reason, I think the anonymity might help to prevent any potential bias for or against a particular judge's statements.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32762

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossoms Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:44 pm

I like that Whiteh! Rose picks the people, and they are required to keep quite about who they are. If there is an argument or whatever, maybe whatever the judges decide, they tell Rose. THEY don't tell their desicion to anyone but Rose.. Just to keep the anonimity.

Last edited by Blossoms on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blossoms
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum