Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird of Thunder: The story of my WC:UT character

Go down

Bird of Thunder: The story of my WC:UT character Empty Bird of Thunder: The story of my WC:UT character

Post by Roseblossom Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Allegiances:
Spoiler:

Chapter one: Flutterbreeze looked at Bearfoot. "Isn't she beautiful?" Flutterbreeze purred, cuddling a small white kit.
"She sure is." Bearfoot said. "What are you going to name her?"
Flutterbreeze looked at the kit for a moment. "How about... Birdkit?"
"Birdkit." The tom repeated. "Nice."
Birdkit slept peacefully, purring softly. She couldn't see or hear yet, but Flutterbreeze knew that once she could, she'd be a great Clan cat.
~~~~~
Birdkit yawned and blinked open her eyes for the first time. She could hear a kit meowing near her.
"Take that, Fiercekit!" the kit mewed. Birdkit looked up and saw a brown tom leap on top of a gray tom.
"Ow." The gray tom playfully fell over. "I'll get you for that, Treekit!" he yowled, laughing.
Maybe I can play, too?
Birdkit struggled on to her feet, legs wobbling. She walked a few steps, but then she fell over. Flutterbreeze, a white she-cat, laughed.
"I guess I won't get up today..." Birdkit mewed sadly. Suddenly she felt teeth grab her scruff and pick her up. "Hey!" the white kit growled. The cat put Birdkit down, placing her on her feet. Birdkit looked up at the brown tom.
"I decided you needed a little help." the tom laughed.
"Thank you, Bearfoot." Flutterbreeze purred. "Now you can go play with the other kits, Birdkit."
"Um, okay." Birdkit clumsily padded off toward Fiercekit and Treekit. "Ugh, it's this hard to walk...?" she muttered.
Treekit overheard. "You get used to it." He turned around. "Birdkit? Birdkit! You opened your eyes!"
Birdkit smiled. "Yeah, I did!"
Fiercekit looked at Birdkit. "Do you want to play with us?" he asked.
"Okay!" Birdkit mewed.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28061

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down