Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback Section

Go down

Announcement Feedback Section

Post by Silverstar Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:32 pm

Once you receive or complete a successful trade, be sure to post your feedback on THIS thread.

How Feedback Works:

Once you complete a trade (both sides received items), you must come to this thread and post either a positive or negative feedback.

Feedback can ONLY be negative if it is one of the following:
1. You did not receive the correct item.
2. It took them longer than 1 month to send their half.
3. They were rude/inconsiderate while trading.
4. Other (Must check in with Silverrose before posting negative feedback for 'Other' reason)

It is up to each trader to keep track of how many positive and negative feedback they have. To make things easier on trading partners, if you wish to trade, you MUST put how much positive + feedback you have received in your signature.

Ex. "My trading feedback score is 20+ and 0-"

If your partner does NOT have this in signature, do NOT trade with them and report them to Silverrose.

How correct feedback will look:

"Positive +: I traded with (other trader's username) on (date it was placed). They traded a(n) (name of item as well as value) for my (name of item and value). I received my item quick and it was the correct item. Thank you for a wonderful trade!"

"Negative -: I traded with (other trader's username) on (date it was placed). They traded a(n) (name of item and value) for my (name of item and value). Unfortunately, they (reason it was negative), so I am inclined to give them negative feedback. Sorry!"
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 60
Fresh-kill : 20391

Back to top Go down