Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMET AND GLIMMERS IN THE DARK FOREST: FEMALE Comet Edition :D (Just so the viewers don't get confused, if they happen to stumble upon my little...er...mistake. xD)

5 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

COMET AND GLIMMERS IN THE DARK FOREST: FEMALE Comet Edition :D (Just so the viewers don't get confused, if they happen to stumble upon my little...er...mistake. xD) - Page 6 Empty Re: COMET AND GLIMMERS IN THE DARK FOREST: FEMALE Comet Edition :D (Just so the viewers don't get confused, if they happen to stumble upon my little...er...mistake. xD)

Post by Glimmerwing Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:43 pm

Mrs. Dipper Pines wrote:
"I'm not sure!" Jewelsky whispered back in panic. "Should we try to attack him? He's been training in the Dark Forest for a really long time; maybe he's too strong for us!"

"We can't possibly attack him...I'm way too weak. All I know is that we have to get out of here somehow..."

Thistleclaw padded down the trail with a grin. The Circle of Death was coming into view. "Ohhh, pri-son-ers!" he called. "Stop trying to escape. There's no way out. Especially now that I'm back." He stuck his head through the trees to see Glimmerpaw and Jewelsky, terrified. "I'm just gonna stay here until you two die from starvation...or should I just get it over with? What do you think?"

Glimmerpaw shivered; bright blue eyes met Thistleclaw's cold amber ones. "You can't do this," she whispered.

Thistleclaw laughed. "Seriously? What can you do to stop me? Tigerstar told me you used to be a stupid little kittypet. And you're not even a warrior yet...barely have any battle training, I'm assuming--just a teeny tiny mouse-brain, aren't you--"
Glimmerpaw stood up angrily, her tail frizzing out to twice its size. "You really think I couldn't attack you?!"

Thistleclaw sighed. "Look, I'm not supposed to hurt you unless I absolutely have to. Tigerstar's orders. I don't want to do this, actually...after all, you're only an apprentice..." He opened up the Circle of Death with his sharp claws, and began pacing around Glimmerpaw. "You could be so much more as a Dark Forest warrior...you know that?"

"Wha-what?"
"You both could! So could Roseblossom, and Cometpaw..."
"I'm NOT a Dark Forest warrior and I NEVER will be!" She thought of Roseblossom and Cometpaw. What if they don't know? What if they think nothing's wrong? Where are they, anyway? She looked out of the opening in the trees, out at the dark night sky. She thought of the rest of LightningClan, the rest of CloudClan. What if she never went back home? That's it! The opening! I can run out there once he gets out of the way!
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34321

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

COMET AND GLIMMERS IN THE DARK FOREST: FEMALE Comet Edition :D (Just so the viewers don't get confused, if they happen to stumble upon my little...er...mistake. xD) - Page 6 Empty Re: COMET AND GLIMMERS IN THE DARK FOREST: FEMALE Comet Edition :D (Just so the viewers don't get confused, if they happen to stumble upon my little...er...mistake. xD)

Post by Jewelsky Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:11 pm

Mapleshade growled menacingly. "We have certain ways of making you follow us, which we can and will use against you if you refuse to train in the Dark Forest to become almost as great and powerful as we are." Her amber eyes narrowed. "I suggest you make the wiser decision. If you take the easy way and surrender now, you won't have to worry about going through… the hard way…" she muttered with a vicious hiss.

"We'll never join you! The Dark Forest is completely evil, and we want no part in this!" Jewelsky fiercely retaliated. "I don't care how good of a fighter it would make me—I'm already good enough, and it won't make me a good fighter. It'll just make me a good killer. And that is the one thing that I really don't want to be."

Mapleshade rolled her eyes. "Mouse-brain. You're too loyal to your stupid Clan. I've heard some cats tell me you were clever, but now, it's obvious that they were lying."
Jewelsky stood firm. "You're not going to make me succumb to this no matter how much you insult me." She tried desperately to control her anger and only barely succeeded in doing so.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62453

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:39 am

(I'm totes exploding with nostalgia for this and am ready to get back into it like right nowwww, oh ma frickin gosh. All I need is affirmation from you guys about the time issue, heh. Cause like, even having my warrior ceremony was almost skipping too much, and now we have Glimmers as a warrior and Fawnstar's not the leader anymore, and it'd be hard to change those and still let the time in the story still make sense, y'know? xD If it's alright with you guys, I'd like to and think it'd be easier to just leave it and pretend it's still the past, right where this was, and not let it bother us since we'd wanna relive those fun days if we could anyway? :3 This RP isn't toooo realistic anyhow xD And lol hey if we keep at it we'd maybe get to that point eventually, if it mattered enough to us. So babes, does that sound good?)
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17746

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:05 am

[Holy goodness I missed this RP to frickin death, and it was getting really good /it was always super-awesome though
Lol yeah of course, we could keep it that way for the nostalgia <3 Stuff was so a+ back then
Would you be Cometsong or Cometpaw in the RP?]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:47 am

(Me toooooo, it was total bliss, ain't no way we can let it end
Glad you agree~ I was thinking I'd be a warrior, since we already did do the ceremony, but would that be unfair to Glimmers if she'd have to stay an apprentice and I wouldn't? I really wouldn't mind being one again if we could delete my post and whatever cause apprentices rule xD We just had this thing anyway about getting excited thinking that Thistleclaw would finally actually notice me and love me now that I'm a warrior xD Hmm...)
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:37 am

[Pure beauty ;o;
Hmmm this is a really complicated issue, we've gotta ask her the next time she gets on for sure]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:24 pm

{Yeah I really don't mind at all, as I said on the other site xD I'd just be glad to be RPing again, I've missed this so muchhh}
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:35 pm

[Who should start off? xD I don't want to, since I have the last post on here]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:40 pm

{Comet prolly should, I really don't know what I could add here xD Plus things are getting good with her scene}
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:47 pm

[All right! I'll let her know~]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:58 am

(Yayyyy, here we go! :D)

Darkness shrouded the camp, and all was quiet while Cometsong stood guard for her vigil. She stared out ahead of her, thinking. She was growing tense, but waited some more time to be sure that everyone was asleep. Once she could assure herself that no one could be watching or hearing her, she got up from her post and silently made her way across the clearing. Fighting her guilt, she entered the leader's den.
I've never been in here before, but I know it's in here. Where though? Immediately she saw Fawnstar, curled in her nest asleep, with her tail over her face. Then Cometsong noticed a faint light showing from behind Fawnstar's head. Her Pawphone! The outlet was at the cave wall beside Fawnstar's nest, and the leader's Pawphone was charging there. She could hardly believe she was finally looking at an outlet she could use. A precious, precious outlet. If only Jewelsky could have been generous enough to let me use hers, or lend me money to get a new outlet installed, I wouldn't be having to go to all this trouble! She scrunched her face. It's not fair at all that she ended up coming to the Dark Forest with Glimmerpaw and I; how did that even happen?! Calming herself and trying to forgive Jewelsky and focus on the present, she crept closer. As carefully as she could, Cometsong removed her own, dead Pawphone from her catpurse, unplugged Fawnstar's, and put the charging cord into hers. After a brief yet difficult wait, she held in the power button with her toe. Yes! She smiled when it lit up as it turned on. Quickly, she dimmed the brightness and tapped on the calling app. She selected her most recently added contact, "DF Tigerstar Masterrr :O", hit call, and held her Pawphone to her ear. Her heart pounding as she heard the ringing on the other end, Cometsong stepped as far away from Fawnstar as the charging cord would allow, and desiringly waited for the Dark Forest's answer.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:42 am

Tigerstar was pacing around the forest, thinking. They're not going to join us...they can see right through us...unlike the others. They can't let them know, we can't let them escape! He halted in front of a nearby tree, where his Pawphone sat in the grass. It was cracked from Thistleclaw scratching it a while back due to Tigerstar prank calling him, putting on his telemarketer voice and telling him he had won a giftcard to McDonalds, when Thistle "for the millionth time didn't know what McDonalds was, you mouse-brain!!! " However, he could see the number--he didn't recognize it. He didn't want it to be some idiot from StarClan telling him off about "bullying" again, but then again, it could be important...his paw hovered between the decline and the answer buttons...
And, right before it was going to go to voice mail, he answered.
"What?!" he growled.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:26 pm

Why is he taking so long to answer? Did I risk all this just to mess up and call at bad time? Cometsong worried as the seconds passed. After the fourth ring, to her relief, she finally heard Tigerstar's powerful voice. "Greetings, master!" she said into the Pawphone in an excited whisper. "This is Comet, your most fabulous apprentice~ Ooh! Has Thistleclaw been asking about me?" Hey, stay focused! You don't have much time! She continued on more quickly. "Mm, never mind that. Calling because I can officially purchase my Dark Forest training membership now, so that I can go back there! I'll be making the transaction in a moment. I hope we can make a deal for my friends Glimmerpaw, Roseblossom, and Jewlesky too. They're still there with you, right?"
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:08 pm

"Uh, yeah...yeah, they're still training!" Tigerstar grinned. "But, you know--"--he put on his best telemarketer voice--"the DARK FOREST PROGRAM OF DARKNESS™ for only $19.99 is only $19.99 for one cat. So, in order for your friends to not be kil--I mean, in order for your friends to ALSO stay here and continue their training, you'll have to pay for them as well."
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:11 pm

Cometsong became even more deeply hypnotized by the intensity of her master's telemarketer voice. Without a real sense of right or wrong anymore, she thought quickly about what he said. Sweeeeell. But how am I gonna be able to afford four times the price?! This training is worth anything. Maybe if one of the senior warriors has a credit card... Oh! Pinesage. Obviously. She grinned. "As you wish. Hang on for just a moment, Your Evilness, and I can pay." She got up and crept to the warriors' den, thoughtlessly leaving her Pawphone on the ground.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:48 pm

{but is his credit card invisible too xD}
Tigerstar growled. "How dare you put the legendary Tigerstar on hold!" He groaned and laid down in the grass, picking up his Pawphone and playing "Dora the Explorer: Where is Boots? A hide and seek adventure!" until she got back.

I literally just googled "dora the explorer app"
tigerstar is dora trash that's my warriors headcanon

Last edited by Glimmerwing on Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it's 1 am and I don't know the difference between pawphones and credit cards 10/10)
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:41 pm

Cometsong entered the den and looked around, scanning for Pinesage until she (barely) caught sight of his translucent shape asleep in one of the center nests, which was even less visible in the dank den. "Piiiiiiine, can I borrow your credit card?" she whispered.
No response.
"It's an emergency!"
No response~
Won't wake up. Guess I'll just have to take it, Cometsong decided. She felt around in his nest and under him until she picked up his wallet. She opened it, but all she could see inside were pictures. Of him posing with Wormy, and the day he grew beards with Shadow... "Wow. So he's either broke or even his money is invisible. Oh yeah, the credit card." She felt in each of the pockets, then finally pulled out what felt like a card. Cometsong ran back out to the Pawphone and picked it up.
"Master Tigerstarrrr~♪ I can pay now! K so that makes $19.99 times four, for my three friends... Where the heck are the numbers on this thing?" she puzzled, turning the card over. "Oh! I'll just scan it." She pulled up Tigerstar's Evil Training purchase information and held the card in front of the screen to be scanned. *beep* A GIF of Tigerstar mauling Firestar popped up on the screen, under it the words Transaction Complete . "Yes!" Cometsong cheered breathlessly. "We're in."
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:26 pm

But I was so ready to kill them!! Tigerstar fought back tears as he choked out, "Fine...you...can come back." He turned on PawTunes™ and put on a song to match his emotions.
hello darkness my old friiiieeeeeend
I've come to talk with you agaaaaaiiiii--

"I'm very sad," Tigerstar whispered to himself.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:42 pm

Music could be faintly heard from Tigerstar's end, but Cometsong hardly noticed. "EEEEP, so I'll try to go to sleep so I can wake up in your dominion and finally see Thistlecl--I mean, you! But, oh fox dung! I'm on vigil tonight. Surprise, I'm a warrior now!! (; So I'll have to meet you tomorrow then." Excitement filled her again at remembering her new rank, and she began to daydream of what she'd say to her floofeh boy...
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:52 pm

"Right...right..." Tigerstar muttered, trying not to sob as he hung up the phone. What could possibly cheer me up right now, in my Darkest Hour™? he thought, depressed.
AHA!
He clicked on the icon for Dora the Explorer: Where is Boots? and all his emo thoughts flew away into the sunset.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:33 pm

Cometsong quickly closed all the apps on her Pawphone and cleared the recent browser history, just to be safe, and put it back in her Catpurse. Then she crept stealthily (a technique she totally picked up from her mentor) back into the leader's den and plugged Fawnstar's Pawphone back in like it was, then returned Pinesage's card. At least she thought she did-- couldn't exactly see that she put the invisible card back. She sat again at her guard post in the clearing, quietly singing to herself. "Dadada da, this little pink mew has got work to doooo..." Then gasped, covering her mouth. I'm not allowed to speak during my vigil. I've been saying things this whole time! She thought in despair. Stealing credit cards and Pawphone chargers, no big deal, it's not technically in the warrior code. But this is actually disobeying StarClan. Do I even deserve to be a warrior? Her mouth opened in a soundless wail. Tigerstar wouldn't care! said the voice of her hypnotized self. Just get this night done with and see him tomorrow. Yes...

Last edited by ✦*Cometstar*✦ on Tue May 02, 2017 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Mon May 01, 2017 12:14 am

Tigerstar finally gave up on beating an incredibly difficult level of Where is Boots and, after checking that Mapleshade was guarding the prisoners, curled up in his nest to go to sleep. It was a long while before he could, but he eventually drifted off.
In his dream, he arrived back in the Dark Forest, but everyone was awake and training. He watched Thistleclaw angrily scratching a tree until he heard a voice coming from his left:
"Hola! I am Dora!"
Tigerstar gasped in awe.
It was actually Dora, here in the Dark Forest for...something. Visiting Tigerstar? TRAINING TO BE A DARK FOREST WARRIOR?? Tigerstar couldn't contain his excitement; she was his hero!
He followed her to a clearing where Jewelsky, Roseblossom and Glimmerpaw were desperately trying to avoid their training. I'll kill whoever left them alone here without a guard!! he thought furiously. Wait...but they're alone. That's a good thing! Now's my chance to get rid of them.
But just as he unsheathed his claws, he heard Mapleshade call out,
"IT'S A BIRD!"
Thistleclaw shouted, "IT'S A WEIRD TWOLEG THINGY WITH WINGS!"
IT'S COMETSOOOOOONGGG~
Cometsong flew in wearing a flowing red cape and scooped up her three friends. She then flew off once more, calling over her shoulder, "I STILL LOVE YOU FLOOFEHBAAAAAAABEEEE!!!"
Tigerstar stared after them as Cometsong became a dot in the sky. I lost them!! And... He spun around. Dora's gone!
How could I let such weak useless kits get away like that?! I'm supposed to be the master! I'm supposed to be better than everyone!
He collapsed, sobbing; the ground started slowly sinking, down and down, until it opened up into a pitch black endless hole of sadness. "I HATE DREAAAAAAAAMS MY LIFE IS TRASH," he screamed as he fell down, hoping he would wake up soon.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Mon May 01, 2017 4:04 am

Silent hours passed. Light now shone through the trees, and Cometsong heard the sounds of the camp waking up. Cats started leaving their dens, and Stealthvixen approached her. "Hey! Looks like your vigil's over! Congrats!"
Cometsong sighed. "I wouldn't have been able to stay up if it weren't for drinking Monster."
"WAT WAS THAT?!" Stealthvixen barked.
Nearby, Deathkit overheard. "D-did she say monster?" he asked, shaking.
"No, no, I meant I was drinking some MON-strously cold water! Perks ya right up! At any rate I wasn't talking about Twoleg's monsters." Cometsong smiled awkwardly.
"All right," Stealthvixen laughed, flicking them fondly with her big tail. "Well I've gotta go lead the dawn patrol. You can head on to your nest, Comet, you've earned it. Just don't go scaring any more kits now. That's MY job!" She winked and headed out with her patrol. Cometsong rushed to the now emptier warriors den, and Silverrose called out as she passed, "Have you seen Glimmerpaw?"
"Uh noooope. Sleep now," she mumbled, and flopped in her new nest. Moments later, Cometsong's eyes opened again and she was under the gloom of the Dark Forest. Still so tired, but I'm here! She padded off to find her masters, and Glimmerpaw, Jewelsky, and Roseblossom. She wandered all over, obnoxiously calling out everyone's names. Repeatedly. Like fifty times.

(So, something I'm not sure about, would you guys have actually disappeared from camp when you visited the DF? Cause though in the books they've still been there asleep I've been playing it like they can't find you, since it's different and you've been trapped there for like days)
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Mon May 08, 2017 12:56 am

{I think it's more interesting if they just disappear xD Aaaand it'd make more sense
I didn't even really think about that tbh lol}

Tigerstar opened his eyes, shaken. Dora..she LEFT me!! This wasn't real, was it? The prisoners haven't escaped, right?! Panicking, he leaped to his feet and looked around, trying to remember the directions to the Circle of Death; and then he noticed Cometsong. Her bright neon-colored pelt stood out in the shadows. "TIGERSTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAR....FLOOFEHBAAAAABEEEEE...." she yelled out.
"Oh, right. You." He trudged over to her with a grin. "Welcome back."
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Mon May 08, 2017 2:11 am

(Ah yeah, I like that too xD It wooorks)

Cometsong let out a joyful gasp when she saw Tigerstar. "MASTER! I've missed you! What have you been up to? Have any plans of what to teach me today? Ooh, where's Thistleclaw? I'm super happy to see you too though! ...C-could I hug you?"
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next