Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's a place where you can post any real life situations that are bothering you c:

+13
Moonflame
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
Roseblossom
Swallowfeather
Bellatrix
Twilight
Midnightflame
Silverstar
Fawny
Northkit
Jewelsky
Glimmerwing
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Here's a place where you can post any real life situations that are bothering you c: Empty Here's a place where you can post any real life situations that are bothering you c:

Post by Glimmerwing Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:54 pm

I decided to make this topic because I thought a lot of us (including myself) needed it...just to let your emotions out.

Last edited by Glimmers on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34331

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Here's a place where you can post any real life situations that are bothering you c: Empty Re: Here's a place where you can post any real life situations that are bothering you c:

Post by Jewelsky Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:24 pm

If anyone asks, the previous contents of this post were stupid and regrettable.

Last edited by Jewelsky on Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Here's a place where you can post any real life situations that are bothering you c: Empty Re: Here's a place where you can post any real life situations that are bothering you c:

Post by Northkit Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Part of me feels like this would be a good outlet for me to post here, yet another part is afraid to.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Herbs : 104
Fresh-kill : 19033

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:06 pm

Go right ahead, Northy! No one's stoppin ya <3
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34331

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:17 am

Feel free to rant about anything; it's fine. :3
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Well... alright.
It's a little depressing though. And I had to be vague.

Venting:

Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:51 pm

I'm so sorry, North… I wish I could help you >.<
(Once again: the previous contents of this post were stupid and regrettable, though on a much smaller scale.)

Last edited by Jewelsky on Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawny Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:52 pm

Northkit wrote:Well... alright.

Venting:

Oh, I'm sorry... You can always PM me if you'd like, I will always do what I can... Moving on is a long, long process, little by little. Even now, when everything seems so bad, things have gotten a little better. And that will continue. You may still have mental scars of what has happened, but they'll be just that: scars. Just hang on tight, and you can do this.

Fawny
★ Clan Leader

Herbs : 2
Fresh-kill : 19714

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:44 pm

Same with me…if any of you need to talk to me please do. Venting helps you…it takes something off your chest. Chances are I understand most of your situations to one degree to another…so please PM me any time you want. I'll try extra hard to respond quickly! <3

Silverstar
Silverstar
★ Clan Leader

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 20402

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:47 pm

I Needed this Thread Again:
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:40 am

I know it probably seems like I'm trying to be rude to Northy or something by posting here shortly after he does, but trust me, that's not the case; I would never do that.

I just need this:

Last edited by Jewelsky on Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I WOULD erase this, but as it's already been quoted, that wouldn't do much. I swear that's not trying to insult North or anything ok I just regret things too much)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Mrs. Dipper Pines wrote:I know it probably seems like I'm trying to be rude to Northy or something by posting here shortly after he does, but trust me, that's not the case; I would never do that.

I just need this:

It's alright, Sky. I don't think you're being insensitive at all. After all, this is the correct place to post things like this, so if you didn't post when you needed it, then the thread is wasted.

You're not too depressed, it's natural to feel very upset and sad in the situation you're in. Have you ever talked to Aria about how you feel like you're being ignored? If you haven't, then she probably doesn't know how this is affecting you.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:30 pm

I have talked to Aria, but I don't think I've said enough to really make her understand. >_<
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:12 pm

Mrs. Dipper Pines wrote:I have talked to Aria, but I don't think I've said enough to really make her understand. >_<

Well, perhaps you should tell her more. If you don't tell her everything that's going on and how it's making you feel, then she for sure won't understand just how much it's affecting you. You've got to tell her, there's really no other option.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:09 am

I want to tell her, but I can't find the right time, and if there is a good time, I blow it because of my fear of her thinking I'm just jealous and a jerk.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:41 pm

OKAY so

my bff has a crush named Jacob but every time i mention it she denys it and said she doesnt any more and i feel like she has lost my trust to tell me!
yeah
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19932

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:05 pm

warzone2251 wrote:OKAY so

my bff has a crush named Jacob but every time i mention it she denys it and said she doesnt any more and i feel like she has lost my trust to tell me!
yeah

Or, you know, she truly doesn't have a crush on him anymore. You sure you're not losing your trust in your friend to tell you the truth?

But, if that's not the case, I don't think it's that she doesn't trust you, she probably just wants to keep it secret so that this Jacob doesn't find out. Think about it. If she told you during school, other people she doesn't want to know about her crush might overhear her and tell others.
Or, it could be that she is trying to not have a crush on him anymore. Usually if people are trying to stop having feelings towards something, they try to convince themselves that they don't have those feelings anymore. And, usually, if people can convince others that something is true, then they start to believe it themselves.

Either way, don't feel hurt over being left in the dark over one crush. It's likely not going to last anyways.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:59 am

Northkit wrote:
warzone2251 wrote:OKAY so

yeah

Or, you know, she truly doesn't have a crush on him anymore. You sure you're not losing your trust in your friend to tell you the truth?

But, if that's not the case, I don't think it's that she doesn't trust you, she probably just wants to keep it secret so that this Jacob doesn't find out. Think about it. If she told you during school, other people she doesn't want to know about her crush might overhear her and tell others.
Or, it could be that she is trying to not have a crush on him anymore. Usually if people are trying to stop having feelings towards something, they try to convince themselves that they don't have those feelings anymore. And, usually, if people can convince others that something is true, then they start to believe it themselves.

Either way, don't feel hurt over being left in the dark over one crush. It's likely not going to last anyways.
u know ur probably right i mean she might just not even like him anymore also i dont even know him
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19932

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:10 pm

Do you ever just remember, all at once, how tired you are? Not physically, but emotionally? Because that's where I am right now.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:59 pm

Yes and it's the worst thing in the world ^^

Rant timeeee

Alright so until about three years ago, I guess you could have called me the "perfect" child for my parents. I was still in my phase of where everything they told me was fact and not once were they wrong unless they said so.

Then, I had a friend who really opened my eyes. And now, I am basically the opposite of my parents. Or at least, I feel like I am.

But…they don't know that.

Basically I'm everything they hate. My mom and I have polar opposite views on gay marriage and religion. My dad and I disagree on a lot of social issues. And although they still seem to make good arguments, I just can't force myself to mold into their beliefs, values, and other topics as such. And frankly, I don't want to change. Selfishly, I want them to change. However, I know that isn't going to happen and it just isn't my place to expect for them to.

It's been really hard for recently, but more so in the recent past. I love my parents, because they are all I have. I'm an only child, and frankly I don't trust anyone to the fullest except them.

I'm really afraid to tell them who I am truly am and I'm afraid that if I do tell them that a lot will change. They'll still love me, but I'd disappoint them so much and I can't stand that.

I just wish I could be proud of who I am without society and my parents and most of my friends thinking it's wrong and that I would appear to be a whole new person if I gave it away.

I've had anxiety about them finding out, and I wish I had someone in real life who understood how I'm feeling whom I could just trust and cry with.

Instead I feel alone.

Blahhhh I wish everyone could just love each other and people like me wouldn't have to fear being ourselves and how our loved ones may take it.

Silverstar
Silverstar
★ Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Silverrose wrote:Yes and it's the worst thing in the world ^^

Rant timeeee

Alright so until about three years ago, I guess you could have called me the "perfect" child for my parents. I was still in my phase of where everything they told me was fact and not once were they wrong unless they said so.

Then, I had a friend who really opened my eyes. And now, I am basically the opposite of my parents. Or at least, I feel like I am.

Basically I'm everything they hate. My mom and I have polar opposite views on gay marriage and religion. My dad and I disagree on a lot of social issues. And although they still seem to make good arguments, I just can't force myself to mold into their beliefs, values, and other topics as such. And frankly, I don't want to change. Selfishly, I want them to change. However, I know that isn't going to happen and it just isn't my place to expect for them to.

It's been really hard for recently, but more so in the recent past. I love my parents, because they are all I have. I'm an only child, and frankly I don't trust anyone to the fullest except them.

I'm really afraid to tell them who I am truly am and I'm afraid that if I do tell them that a lot will change. They'll still love me, but I'd disappoint them so much and I can't stand that.

I just wish I could be proud of who I am without society and my parents and most of my friends thinking it's wrong and that I would appear to be a whole new person if I gave it away.

I've had anxiety about them finding out, and I wish I had someone in real life who understood how I'm feeling whom I could just trust and cry with.

Instead I feel alone.

Blahhhh I wish everyone could just love each other and people like me wouldn't have to fear being ourselves and how our loved ones may take it.

Hey, I completely understand how you feel. My parents and I disagree on so many social issues as well (they're also against gay marriage and such) so I get where you're coming from.

But I wanna let you know that even if your parents don't/won't accept you, I will. I may not know you personally, but you're always such a kind and positive presence for us on the club. Your open-mindedness and extreme empathy for others is astounding, and it's something that I wish I had.

We love you for you, Silverrose. That's never going to change, okay?
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:14 pm

Northkit wrote:

Rant timeeee

Instead I feel alone.

Hey, I completely understand how you feel. My parents and I disagree on so many social issues as well (they're also against gay marriage and such) so I get where you're coming from.

But I wanna let you know that even if your parents don't/won't accept you, I will. I may not know you personally, but you're always such a kind and positive presence for us on the club. Your open-mindedness and extreme empathy for others is astounding, and it's something that I wish I had.

Thank you so much, it means a lot that you said that <3
I love you guys too (:

Silverstar
Silverstar
★ Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:04 pm

Silverrose wrote:
Northkit wrote:

Rant timeeee

Instead I feel alone.

Thank you so much, it means a lot that you said that <3
I love you guys too (:

Don't mention it. We're all a family in this club, so we've got to be there for each other, yeah?
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:25 pm

Venting:

To be honest, I'm sorta the same. I really don't like being touched, and even just the slightest poke or whatever makes me uncomfortable. Redfeather was with me and my friends today and idk how many times I told people not to touch me, so she can probably vouch for me on that.

And don't ever fret about "not being able to overcome something fast enough". We all adapt, learn and live at our own paces.

And PLEASE PLEASE tell me, or any staff-y member on here if a word someone said triggered something. It takes us maximum 2 minutes to edit out the word, and sensor it for you, but the average panic attack can last 3 hours. I DO NOT want you going though that so PLEASE let us know.
Twilight
Twilight
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 48
Fresh-kill : 22156

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:59 pm

Luci wrote:

Venting:

To be honest, I'm sorta the same. I really don't like being touched, and even just the slightest poke or whatever makes me uncomfortable. Redfeather was with me and my friends today and idk how many times I told people not to touch me, so she can probably vouch for me on that.

And don't ever fret about "not being able to overcome something fast enough". We all adapt, learn and live at our own paces.

And PLEASE PLEASE tell me, or any staff-y member on here if a word someone said triggered something. It takes us maximum 2 minutes to edit out the word, and sensor it for you, but the average panic attack can last 3 hours. I DO NOT want you going though that so PLEASE let us know.

Thanks for caring, twin. I'm highly confident that I won't be running into any sort of triggering words/phrases since this is a very positive environment. Given their nature, the words/phrases are probably already censored or edited out in the system. However, if I do see them then I will definitely let you know.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum