Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

+3
Roseblossom
Jewelsky
Glimmerwing
7 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}  - Page 7 Empty Re: ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

Post by Jewelsky Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:05 pm

Jewelsky trotted out of the store, but not too quickly, just in case a battle was staring their group right in the face. She didn't want to waste all of her energy on merely getting there. As she walked, she glanced up at Geno, who was leading the group. He seemed to be less disturbed than he had previously been. Maybe the idea of a possible newcomer to our group or an invigorating battle is making him feel better. She smiled, but just barely, so that anyone else who looked at her would hardly notice. I'm so relieved he looks less nervous than he did earlier, even if it is for only a moment.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62428

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}  - Page 7 Empty Re: ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:14 pm

Flint ran fairly quickly at first, until he realized he in fact, wasn't being followed. At least not at the same pace as he was going. He slowed dramatically and looked over his shoulder. Walking extremely slowly until the others caught up with him. Then he began a brisk walk. Matching his companions speed. He looked side to side at them "What do you think we'll find?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33149

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:37 pm

"I'm not sure, but we're getting close," was Geno's reply. He glanced around a bit suspiciously. "It should be right around the corner… Remember, everyone, be prepared for any possible event, okay? Don't attack immediately, but don't extend friendship unless we're sure we aren't met by a threat."
Jewelsky nodded as she stared up at the wooden doll, flexing her claws in the grass. I hope it's an ally, but… it may not be…

Meanwhile, the band of allies was certainly not going unnoticed by Dark. He felt rather nauseous all of a sudden. Oh, man… they're going to find me, whoever they are… What are they going to do? I don't want anything to do with them, any part in their stupid "adventures"… He glanced around aimlessly for something to loathe, but as the Narrator had no tangible form, all he could do was clench his fists in meaningless spite. Any moment now… any moment…
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:12 am

Meanwhile, one of the hordes of Ultron Sentinels was moving at a dangerously rapid pace to find life in the realm. One of the Sentinels scouted ahead to find any groups of rebels that dare interfere.

From the opposing direction, Ant-Man, still shrunken down to avoid detection, flew on the queen ant, seeking out potential allies.

One of these powerful entities, one a friend and one a foe, has noticed a group and stealthily moved forward...
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42564

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:31 am

Flint, who was looking around for the source of the noise, spotted Dark. "Look! Over there!" He said in a semi-quiet voice. The little white Kattaca swished his tail excitedly "I wonder who it is?" He walked in their direction at a leisurely pace, which made it accurately look like he was holding himself back from a more brisk skip.

He didn't notice the character slowly sneaking up on him and his new allies
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:15 pm

Dark's face turned even paler than normal when he spotted Flint. Clutching his wrist desperately, as though it could give him some kind of comfort, he entered a state of mental panic. He took a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself down. You're going to be fine! Just don't take your stress out on them… please… try not to… But why shouldn't I? I mean, they look like a bunch of idiots—FORGET REASONING! JUST ACT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON FOR ONCE! Knowing he could not execute this command, his eyes narrowed. "Who are you?" he questioned, attempting to hide the uneasiness in his voice.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:06 pm

"I'm Elizabeth," Liz nodded. "We heard you wanted an adventure."

((Should I have Rin and Miku's orb be somewhere nearby or...?))
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28076

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:43 pm

What do I say? What do I say…? Feeling hopeless, Dark tried to come up with the best reply he could muster. "Ah… no… there's a weird omnipresent voice thing… or something… I don't know… I just want to be alone…" He closed his eyes. Great job conforming to societal norms, Dark. His eyes opened once more, practically blazing with green flames of rebellion. And who said that I, of all people, was one to do so‽ Trembling as he desperately attempted and failed to fight against the strangest darkness within himself, he stared down at the ground. He couldn't even bring himself to look at those who stood in front of him. Why in the world was he reacting so adversely to this?

Geno noticed that the boy seemed quite a bit troubled, and he himself couldn't quite comprehend what the blond-haired youth meant. "What exactly do you mean…?" inquired the star warrior, withdrawing his gun and slightly tilting his head.

((Probably. You can decide who they run into and stuff, though))

Last edited by Jewelsky on Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:19 pm

Liz tilted her head, confused. "If you wanted to be alone, then why did you send the message?" She turned her head when a sudden yelp caught her attention.

Miku's eyes lit up when she noticed there were people nearby. She frantically tried to roll towards them, but she tripped and ended up falling right on top of Rin, yelping in shock. "Hey, can you help us?" she called.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:38 pm

Flint looked confusedly at Dark "Are you ok??" Just then, Dark was most likely saved by the yelp that Flint whipped around to face. Hearing the second 'Can you help us' He looked desperately between Dark and the call. Deciding against it. He murmured softly "one sec" and ran down to the noise
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:00 am

Frowning, a very concerned Jewelsky stared at the boy in front of them. I wonder what could have happened to him… Where is he even from? Her thoughts were cut off when a high-pitched voice was heard calling for help. The she-cat abruptly turned around at this noise. "Sorry—we'll be right back. I have to check this out," she meowed urgently before bounding toward the source of the sound.

Geno, too, had heard this voice, and he was quick to follow it, without even a single word leaving his mouth before he left.

Dark had opened his mouth and begun to frantically search for a reply when he heard a shrill cry for help. At this cry, several members of the band had looked and/or ran away from him, and he began to plan in his head. Forget this group. Forget the Narrator. I have to leave all of them behind. There was no point in staying with them, anyway. However, his body resisted every movement his mind wanted his muscles to make. He was frozen to the spot. Are the chemicals still effective in this world? I was hoping they'd wear off…
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:20 pm

Flint ran along until he found a large orb (shaped like a flower if I remember correctly) And stared at it in awe. Then he noticed the two girls locked inside. He gasped softly. "Are you two ok?!" He ran forward, pressing his hands against the orb to test it's texture and instinctively feel for break-ability. An anxious look (more than he already had) flashed across his face when he felt the objects stiffness and weight. This would be hard to break.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:35 pm

Glimmerwing stared confusedly at the Twoleg kit. She looked into his bright green eyes....he seemed very troubled. She glanced around at her friends. I don't know....if he wants to be alone, we should probably leave him alone...
"Hey, can you help us?!"
Glimmerwing spun around, and saw a gigantic orange orb covered in bits of dead, withered flowers. Inside the orb, there were two Twoleg girls banging on the wall of the orb with their fists, looking frantic. She glanced over at the boy, and saw her friends do the same; none of them knew if they should leave him or not. I understand if he wants to be alone....but it really seems like he needs help...maybe he doesn't want help. Or maybe he's just denying that he does? She shook her head exasperatedly. "These girls want our help, he doesn't," she muttered to herself, already running over to the orb.
"What's wrong? How did you get here?" she called through the orb. "....Why are you in this thing?" She turned to Flint. "Can you break it?"
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34296

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:24 pm

Flint looked exasperated "I don't know. I can try." He backed away a few steps, then leaped slightly into the air, and spun. His tail spun around him, slamming into the orb multiple times. No use. "If only I had my dad's sharp star on my tail" He glared in determined annoyance at the orb, before lunging for it. fist pulled back in a strong punch. which he quickly released full force... He glanced up to see if it broke
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:53 pm

The orb rolled backward a bit upon being punched. A crack started to form.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:13 pm

"It's getting cracked!" Glimmerwing exclaimed excitedly, stating the obvious. "Flint, can you do that again?" She turned to the girls. "Or can you try to tear it open from the inside somehow?"
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34296

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:00 pm

Flint smiled happily as he was encouraged. He took a step back. "heeeYAAAA!!!!" He slammed the orb as hard as he possibly could. He looked over the crack with hopeful anticipation.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:15 pm

"WOAH!" Miku and Rin shouted as the force of the hit pushed the ball backwards. Chunks of the orb fell out, leaving a hole-- not large enough for the girls to fit in, but a hole nonetheless.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:16 pm

"Come on, Flint!" Geno encouraged, resisting the urge to interfere himself. It would definitely help Flint to trust the group more if Geno simply left him to finish the job. He couldn't help but wonder if the two girls would be more willing to join their group than that kid back there… honestly, that had been a substantial blow to his confidence on several levels.

Jewelsky watched with a beam on her face, but she was only half there. Her mind kept on drifting back to that boy they had just met. What exactly was his deal? She couldn't even think of a specific question to ask.

Frankly, neither could Dark, who was still glued—figuratively—to his spot. Why can't I just leave already? was a question he had asked in his head for quite some time whenever something along the lines of this happened, which it actually did at a relatively frequent rate. He asked it even now, though he knew that nobody would answer him, and there would be no point in asking it, anyhow.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:51 pm

Flint punched once more. Not as strong as before, but aimed at the edge of the hole. A large chunk broke at the force. He glanced around, smiling at his companions with a prideful, grateful expression."Is that big enough?" He asked, turning back to the two girls inside the orb. A slight pant to his speech.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:44 pm

Miku crawled out through the hole. "It worked! Thanks!"
Rin followed Miku. She quickly looked around at everyone, stopping when she saw Len. His clothes looked a bit different, but she still knew it was her brother. "LEN!" she called, holding her arms out for a hug. "You have no idea how much I've wanted to see you today!"

Last edited by ミク on Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:57 pm

Geno looked down at Jewelsky with a huge smile on his wooden face, and the she-cat returned the gaze. "Do you think they'll join us?" inquired the star spirit.
His cat companion chuckled a little. "Don't worry about it. I'm sure they will." There are more important matters to be worried about, anyway… she thought, her mind once again drifting toward that boy… What was this? Did one of the girls recognize him?

Hearing a voice that was unmistakably familiar, Dark uselessly tried to convince himself that it was not that of his sister. She has a pretty generic voice… besides, the only reason she'd ever want to see you would be actually punishing you… or maybe not, if she genuinely changed… Who else would even know your name, though, especially your real name? He heaved a sigh. "I'd much rather you call m—" He began to speak, but to his indescribable dismay, he glanced up and found the sibling he had grown to loathe so deeply. She was strangely cheerful-looking, for whatever reason, and her clothes were tremendously different from normal. Most disturbing of all, she had her arms out. Was she actually trying to… hug him?
For several seconds, he stood there in stunned silence, gathering and dropping his jumbled ideas several times before finally deciding what to say.
"What kind of sick joke is this?"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:13 pm

Rin slowly put her arms down as her welcoming grin turned into a horrified frown. Not knowing what to say, she just whispered, her voice breaking, "Len... what are you talking about?"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:35 pm

"You're trying to get me to believe that you're really on my side, aren't you?" Dark growled under his breath. "Well, I'm not falling for it! I may have fallen for your stupid tricks years ago, Rin, but I'm not doing it today!" He pointed accusingly at her as he shouted. "I don't know how you got here, and I don't know who these freaks"—he gestured to the group around him—"are, but I do know that you were lying about giving up! You're too concerned with enforcing your stupid laws to ever do that, and sweet little Lenny doesn't care about you anymore!" Dark tried to move his legs, finding that the chemical effects still had not ceased. He could not flee from this monster.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:57 pm

"But... Len, I..." Rin choked out, barely above a whisper. "I've never tried to do anything to you." Sure, being twins, they argued a bit (and sometimes it got to the degree where they brought out the remotes), but they'd never try to seriously hurt each other.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next