Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

+3
Roseblossom
Jewelsky
Glimmerwing
7 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}  - Page 13 Empty Re: ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:26 am

"I know!" Flint said cheerily, spinning around to face the wooden warrior. He was feighning his happiness though, (Not that anyone could tell) for he felt hot with embarrassment.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33159

Back to top Go down

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}  - Page 13 Empty Re: ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

Post by Jewelsky Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:54 pm

Geno cast the bipedal feline a distrusting glare, but made no verbal reply.
Jewelsky, instantly picking up on her dear friend's skepticism, brushed her ginger tail gently across his foot. She gazed up at him, a silent request to calm down and trust Flint with such a small task.
Knowing he had to comply for her sake, Geno exhaled deeply as he tried to physically and mentally loosen up. I really need to work on this… It's a miracle she even associates herself with me anymore.

Last edited by Jewelsky on Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62438

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:08 am

Flint saw the skeptisism, and the silent interaction between the two, and he just turned and walk and walked over towards the vocaloids. Standing with them made him feel a little better somehow. As if they were hiding him.  (Though they werent. He hadn't walked behind them) Even so, he didn't face Geno. 

He wasn't sure why, but he didn't feel like the star warrior liked him very much. He shrugged it off though. and glanced at the wall once more, from where he stood, reading the names of each place each button lead to. His eyes landed on one, and his ears perked. He pointed "Hey! That one leads to my home!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:57 am

"Really? It's such a nice coincidence that we wound up next to your home's button!" Jewelsky purred. "After all, there are such a vast number of buttons in here…" She stared off into the extent of the seemingly endless walls. Suddenly, another button caught her eye. "Hey… This one leads to LightningClan! That's my home!"

Last edited by Jewelsky on Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:40 am

"Awesome!!" Flint to, began to purr, his tail wagging happily. He looked to see if he could make out any other places he knew
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:08 am

"And that one leads to CloudClan! I guess it would make sense for their buttons to be close together, seeing as they're in the same universe," Jewelsky thought aloud. "You think we can continue this as a sort of game as we wait for Dark Daisy? You know, to keep us from getting bored and all." She glanced over at Geno. "Mind joining us? I'd like to see you having fun for once."
Geno sighed, but found that he was smiling slightly. "Sure… Sure, I can try to find other locations we know." His painted eyes scanned the walls thoroughly.

Last edited by Jewelsky on Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:35 am

Because of the nature of Flint's world, he already knew almost all of the videogame realms. So he just named the ones he knew better, and the ones he had personally been to. "... Oh look! There's the Minecraft world."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:40 am

"That's the Underground over there. I've heard about that place… Kinda makes me not want to go," Geno mentioned, laughing a little bit. His laughter brought a warm smile to Jewelsky's face.

Last edited by Jewelsky on Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:57 am

(-le will wait for someone else after this-)

"What's the underground?" Flint asked hesitantly, in a soft voice. "I've never heard of it..."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:06 pm

"Oh, it doesn't seem like such a bad place. But it's a one-way ticket in. And get this: the whole video game concept of saving, loading, and resetting is all real there. You can make it all the way to the end only to be sent back to where you began when someone resets the game." Geno shuddered slightly, then continued, "I think I'd rather stay in a world where those concepts don't affect me."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:27 pm

(I can't help it)

Flint nodded slowly. "those things almost always effect me. Is there a world where they don't?" He blinked.

"That's kinda interesting." He glanced at the button. "Now I know" He gave a large cheesy grin
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:22 pm

Forgetting the fact that Flint and probably most other video game characters who lacked immense amounts of magical power were indeed affected by things like resets, Geno immediately reacted. "Don't even think about pressing that button. I mean, Dark Daisy could come here any second, and we wouldn't want to miss her. And the Underground i—" He was cut off by a slightly annoyed Jewelsky.
"He'll be fine! Come on, Geno, he's not going to press it," the ginger tabby pleaded. "You've seriously gotta stop assuming the worst."
Geno decided to merely keep his mouth shut. If his physical form as a wooden doll had possessed the capability to blush, his face would've been burning with fully red shame by that point.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:33 pm

Flint looked at Geno. He had a hurt expression. Then he just looked down at his feet. "Alright then." 
He leaned closer to the vocaloids.

"I still don't understand why he doesn't seem to like me.... Oh well. I've gotta get over it. For this... Dipper's sake."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:01 pm

Roseblossom looked up at Elizabeth. "Come on, let's see what buttons we can find." She walked off, her Twoleg friend behind her.

Miku rubbed her arm, which still slightly hurt from entering. She noticed Flint standing by her. "Oh, hi," she said.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28086

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:03 pm

"Hey." Flint replied softly. Giving a smile up to Miku. He glanced at the buttons again, returning to naming the places each one went.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:11 pm

Rin walked around, glancing at the names. "Let's see... there's a Kalos, Orre, Flipside... and wow, some of these are just random symbols."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:50 pm

((I'm too impatient to wait for Glimmer to show up, so I'm going to just go ahead and throw Dark in here.))

"I'm going to go over and talk with the others, if that's okay," Jewelsky told Geno, then did so without even waiting to hear whether he thought it was okay or not. "Finding any cool places?" she asked quietly upon joining her other group of friends.

Geno, unsure of what exactly to do, sat down on the cold, hard floor and cast his gaze around the vast white room that was Animation Land.

Suddenly, Dark escaped his zoned-out state of anxieties and replaying memories to find a strange, glitchy-looking sort of gateway. Something in him was convinced that this breakdown in the mainframe was the door to his salvation. He hesitated for several minutes to consider if that impulse was to be trusted, but eventually, albeit quite reluctantly, he stepped through.
His face fell almost instantly. Oh, no. It's this stupid place… And, to make things even worse, he saw several all-too-familiar faces before him.

Last edited by Jewelsky on Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:11 pm

Oh no, he's back... No, I shouldn't be scared, he's my brother. But... It's okay; he's just upset. You just need to leave him alone for a while. Rin looked away from Len, pretending to be occupied with reading the buttons.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:26 pm

Flint glanced at Dark, and smiled happily, then he looked away, giving Dark his space. Though he longed for him to come talk to him.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:35 pm

Too caught-up with the fact that he had just made a massive mistake to pay any mind to the throbbing physical pain that resulted from stepping through the universe-crossing doorway, Dark cast his gaze away from his sister as soon as possible. He turned around with an unrealistic hope of possible escape lingering in his heart, but he saw no exit behind him. He had just taken a one-way ticket to a horrible nightmare, it seemed.
"Dark? Is that you?" Jewelsky gasped, acting upon her eager desire to say hello instead of noticing the reactions of her fellow comrades. "I thought you didn't want to join us! Changed your mind, have you?"
"W-well, I didn't know you guys were gonna be here...!" Dark stammered childishly.
"What are you even doing here, then?" queried Geno, his lack of sympathy made obvious in his tone.
Dark couldn't give them an honest answer that wasn't along the lines of "I have no earthly idea," so he only shrugged.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:23 am

(In the crossovers RP Flint officially grew up in my headcannon. He's not AT ALL the same. I was wondering if I should change the Flint I'm using now into the grown Flint, or stick with child Flint)

Flint, hearing Jewelsky and Geno speak up, added "well I don't see any way out, so why don't you join us? At least for a bit." He gave his warmest most welcoming smile he could muster. 
He really hoped Dark would join them. He wasnt sure why, but he felt like there was something about Dark he either wanted to know, or wanted to help Dark work through somehow. Possibly both.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:43 am

((Idk, that's sorta like Glimmerpaw becoming Glimmerwing. We just went back and changed our posts to pretend she was a warrior the whole time. You can decide exactly how you want to approach the situation; I don't care. Maybe he was part of this adventure before the Crossover adventure? Idk, it's just up to you))

Dark struggled to string together the words that would form a coherent reply. "I don't… I mean, I…" He took a deep, shaky breath and realized that he was noticeably trembling. "I was just trying to find my home. That's all. For the millionth time, I don't want to go on a grand adventure with you."

Last edited by Jewelsky on Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:11 pm

(Heh nothing would be the same if I did that. Changing him would completely alter anything Flint effects. Like blocking a small stream with a rock, and it flows around the rock taking a different course. I'll say this happened before Crossovers)

Flint blinked, seeming to agree to this. "Alright. But it could take you forever to find your button..." He glanced around the wall, seeing how long it is."And really I dunno if we'd all be dragged through to your world... And we're kinda waiting for Dark Daisy to appear here, sooo..... That wouldn't really work out for either of us I expect."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:20 am

Hopelessly, Dark gave a cold laugh. "I don't even know what the name of my universe is… Pathetic," he mumbled, mainly to himself. He then turned to Flint. "So I'm probably going to be forced to go wherever you guys go no matter what? That's wonderful, just… wonderful." He sighed and repeated his meaningless chuckle.

Last edited by Jewelsky on Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:29 pm

Flint flashed a sympathetic look, but was struggling to hide his excitement at having won this strange character over, and getting a chance to see what he was all about. 

And really, it seemed weird passing someone on an adventure as grand as this one seemed to be, and them not joining. He shrugged it off and once again giving Dark his space, turned his attention to the pannel of buttons, reading out each one in his head, and naming ones he'd been to.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next