Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"GAME CANON" [Sequel to "GAME OVER"] Private RP for StealthStorm Sisters

2 posters

Go down

"GAME CANON" [Sequel to "GAME OVER"] Private RP for StealthStorm Sisters Empty "GAME CANON" [Sequel to "GAME OVER"] Private RP for StealthStorm Sisters

Post by Stealthy Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:11 pm

You can watch if you like. We're starting in the middle of the climax. We may write this all down later.

"So, apparently the Protagonist's Curse is broken," Herobrine said. "If anyone here dies now, then they are PERMANENTLY dead. Now......what do we do?"

Caroline was excited for the progress being made. "Well, we need another writer...another trademark governor.......someone, maybe, who developed a game?"

"What about Myamoto?" Jadusable suggested.

"No. Too important. And he doesn't really have a fanbase, anyway." Slenderman said. "What about that Swedish fellow who made Minecraft?"

Herobrine looked up, his eyes flashing for a moment. "Oh...you mean.....him......"

"You don't have to go, Herobrine," Caroline said. "We can send someone else. Someone not a creepypasta, so they're in less danger."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17817

Back to top Go down

"GAME CANON" [Sequel to "GAME OVER"] Private RP for StealthStorm Sisters Empty Re: "GAME CANON" [Sequel to "GAME OVER"] Private RP for StealthStorm Sisters

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:16 pm

Bullet nodded. Being the only non-creepypasta here, he had a pretty good feeling it was him, being sent. "Yeah, sure. What do you want me to do when I get there?" He wondered why they needed another writer. Didn't they have everyone they needed in Jadusable?

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33134

Back to top Go down

"GAME CANON" [Sequel to "GAME OVER"] Private RP for StealthStorm Sisters Empty Re: "GAME CANON" [Sequel to "GAME OVER"] Private RP for StealthStorm Sisters

Post by Stealthy Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Herobrine rushed over to him. "When you see him, explain everything, but it has to be in private. Try to convince him to come with you. If he doesn't comply, kidnap him at whatever cost....b-b-but don't kill him. We need him alive. Oh and watch out, uh....he's pretty powerful...y'know....being the game's creator and all that......."

Herobrine looked awkwardly around, and gave Bullet a diamond sword and helmet.

"And I can't go, because...?" Jadusable asked, crossing his arms.

"Well, we don't want him to feel....threatened." Herobrine said.

Zero looked disappointed, but he nodded. "Take care...and be back soon! BEN looks like he might be out of his jar before long."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:49 pm

Bullet nodded. "Right. Thanks, Herobrine." And he took off. Running through the forest, he found a good tree, and carved a minecraft style grass-block in it, with his claw. It started to glow, and he stepped through it. "Shortcut" he thought to himself with a chuckle. He looked at himself. Surprisingly, he wasn't all cubed, like everything else, in the world. "Hanging out with creepypastas too long, have I?" He was surprisingly calm, for the situation at hand.

Suddenly he felt something grab his shoulder.

Turning around, he saw Herobrine, looking at him. "Herobrine? What are you doing here? I thought you didn't want to come?"

Herobrine pulled his diamond sword out of his inventory. "Listen, there's something I forgot..."

Bullet tilted his head. "And what would that be?" He was a little unnerved. This isn't how Herobrine was written.

"I can't let you go." And his eyes began to glow red. Bullet gasped, and pulled away from him.

Suddenly, Herbrine was now Scope. But she still had those red glowing eyes. "Wh..Who...Wait..."

"Oh, your quick on your feet, aren't you? I never thought you would get here SO quickly! You almost caught me unprepared." Bullet rolled his eyes.

Scope suddenly poofed into a large grey smoke. Which WAS Minecraft style.

In her place, stood a figure, similar to Bullet's. But much darker in color, and with a purple... Aura around him. Almost like a faint mist. His eyes were still that glowing red. And in his arms, was Scope. Unconscious.

Bullet gasped. "Scope!" Moving into an attack position, he growled. "I won't let YOU have her!"

"Oh? And what are you gonna do about it?" Bullet charged forward, to intercept the creature.

"A figment of your imagination, a failed clone of yourself, a fake written by the controllers.. That's what you want me to be, don't?" Suddenly he was behind Bullet, and also, suddenly Bowser. He breathed fire on Bullet, which made him yowl, and leap away. "Why aren't you on their side? With your own kind?" Bullet groaned. The text in the textbox above his head quivering. The fake Bullet appeared as.. Bullet-to a degree-again. "Ooh, so you want me to be on their side, just 'cause I'm like them? Hehe... You know Baze wouldn't accept that! I am MUCH better then them! Heh! They can't even take on a FRACTION of what the controllers fear. And they are limited by their worlds. I am no such thing. I am WAY better then a creepypasta." Bullet got to his feet. Panting. "Why... Are you fighting me..? If we loose.... Everything about the videogames... Will be gone..."

Baze's eyes grew wide.

Bullet squinted his.

"And you think I would care?"

Bullet's ears drooped. "If... You don't care... About your own existence, what.. Do you care about?"

"Getting rid of you."

"I was written, to kill YOU! AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WILL DO, RIGHT NOW!"

Suddenly, he was Giygas. But he had the invincibility of a protagonist.

Bullet gasped, and started to run. He had to get to Notch's, and fast. It was the only place he would be safe from Giygas. But not for long. Baze was smarter then that.

Quickly, he rushed into Notch's house.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Suddenly, a three-headed limbless floating Whither hovered into view, giving a terrifying cry. A black box appeared, with the words:

/ban @intruding_entities

And Baze was gone in a puff of smoke. The Whither then turned and stared at Bullet.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Bullet skidded to a halt. The Whither, was... Helping him? He looked back at the creature. Utterly confused.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:53 pm

The Whither started floating in a random direction, and the black box read

Jeb: FoLlOw Me
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:57 pm

Bullet tightened the diamond helmet on his head, and followed the Whither. Rather interested in where he was leading. Did he know what was going on? The war and all?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:15 pm

The Whither came to a massively huge castle of grandeur, complete with outdoor decoration, pathways, and an entire gorgeous village. It was breathtaking.

The Whither approached a lever, and looked at Bullet, expecting him to pull it.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:17 pm

Bullet was unsure. TNT was easily hidden in the world of Minecraft, (as well as other traps) and he couldn't risk the damage. But he didn't see any other way he could progress, with his mission... So, he pulled it. Slightly hesitantly, mind you, but he pulled it.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:31 pm

The huge gate opened quickly and loudly, revealing the magnificent castle indoors. But inside, they found a huge Ender Dragon. It looked curiously at Bullet, as though deciding whether he was good enough to eat.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Bullet looked nervously at the Ender-Dragon. Slowly lifting his hands off the lever, he forced one foot in front of the other, and slowly moved forward. His ears drooped and his hands behind his back, as he moved forward.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:56 pm

The Enderdragon saw Bullet's behavior, and suddenly transformed into a normal human, as did the Whither Boss. But the humans weren't just any humans. The Enderdragon had become Notch, and the Whither Boss was Jeb, second in command. Notch said in a vague Swedish accent, "Sorry if we scared you. We were trying out a new shapeshifting mod. It's pretty fun. Uh, how did you get that model? Is there a big model upgrade mod somewhere or are you just really fancy with models and animation? You look nice."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Bullet heaved a sigh of relief. "Ahh, no... I'm Bullet. I'm not from around here." He turned to Notch, and said. "But your just the person I'm looking for."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:15 pm

"Welcome to Minecraft!" Notch said. "I see it didn't take you long to figure out the coding..." Jeb looked more closely at Bullet. "Um, Markus.." He said, " I don't think he's a player. He might be an elaborate virus or something."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down