Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Random Script-Style Adventures of Those Random Characters~

2 posters

Go down

~The Random Script-Style Adventures of Those Random Characters~ Empty ~The Random Script-Style Adventures of Those Random Characters~

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:44 pm

Ta-daaaaaa~
Here, we are going to continue the script-style RPing we were doing in the CB~!
No forms or anything. We don't need 'em~

ALRIGHT
NOW TO CONTINUE EXACTLY WHERE WE LEFT OFF

Link and England are at Chateau Romani drinking Lon Lon Milk (and England is tipsy)
And America and Haku just pigged out on hot dogs somewhere

CARRY ON~
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32827

Back to top Go down

~The Random Script-Style Adventures of Those Random Characters~ Empty Re: ~The Random Script-Style Adventures of Those Random Characters~

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:46 pm

~The Random Script-Style Adventures of Those Random Characters~ SAmoUcT <(*sees a guy staring at him suspiciously* HEY. WHAT'RE YOU LOOKIN' ATTTT? *words are starting to slur a little bit* YOU DON'T KNOWWW ME)

~The Random Script-Style Adventures of Those Random Characters~ VKCfSJz <(*tickles Haku* :3)

Back to top Go down

~The Random Script-Style Adventures of Those Random Characters~ Empty Re: ~The Random Script-Style Adventures of Those Random Characters~

Post by Stealthy Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:48 pm

Link sees pottery.

He looks away trying to distract himself. He blows random notes on his Ocarina.

He looks at the pottery again.

*Sigh....*
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17822

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:49 pm

:hlaugh: <(*giggles* Nuu; *burp* stahp...!)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:50 pm

~The Random Script-Style Adventures of Those Random Characters~ SAmoUcT <(*still shouting at the guy* YOU DON'T KNOW MEH! I'M THE UNITED KINGDOM AN' I CAN HOL' MY LON LON MIL' BETTAH THAN YOU ANYDAY! *turns back around to his seat at the bar* *huffs*)

~The Random Script-Style Adventures of Those Random Characters~ 3cBqU5o <(*ticklestickles* >:3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:55 pm

Link: Leaps up and dashes for the corner, holding his sword behind him and gathering power. Swings sword in a circle, smashing all the pottery. "YAAAAHH!"

Runs all over the room, smashing all the pottery and grabbing all the rupees
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:56 pm

:hlaugh: <(*can't take it* *keeps laughing* W-what if I toot...?! D-don't make me toot...!)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Pieces of shrapnel hit England in the head, and Haku in the leg.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:59 pm

~The Random Script-Style Adventures of Those Random Characters~ KtVJV9z <(*staaaaaaaaares at all the rupees around* *picks up a blue one with widened eyes* Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~ ♥)

~The Random Script-Style Adventures of Those Random Characters~ Ocdsd2H <(*scoffs* Like that would bother me.~ *stops though, and flops onto the grass, stretching*)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:05 pm

:hhappy: <(*Catches breath* Ahh; thanks...)

:heep: <(*Is hit in the leg with random pottery shrapnel that came flying out of the nearby window*)

:hcry: <(OwwwwWWWWW...!!)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down