Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

+5
Shadowdragon
Mset100
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
9 posters

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 13 Empty Re: ~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

Post by Shadowdragon Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:44 pm

"Wait! I love YOU!" he said
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21346

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:18 am

Lilystar looked over her shoulder her eyes wide "Seriously?" She said, in a shocked tone of voice "Well, I'm sorry I can't return your feelngs." She growled. She glanced at Blizzardstar. "Try to keep your warriors under control, Blizzardstar. They can't go around loving cats from other clans.

Especially leaders." She emphasized, glaring at Shadowdragon. "Goodbye, and good day."

(I have NO idea how we're supposed to keep our RP characters together. Lilystar does NOT love Shadowdragon xD)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33174

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:02 pm

❤~Tornadostorm~❤ wrote:Dapplewing came in just as Silverstone was checking her pulse. She rushed over. "Aurora! Silverstone.." She felt her pulse. "Oh no..." She looked at Silverstone with concern. "It's...Fatal...Isn't it?"

She went around to the coughing foxes. Handing out herbs to calm their coughing, and sooth their throats sore from coughing.

She went near the entrance, and started working on mixing the herbs she brought from MapleClan to attempt to make something along the lines of a cure. She was mixing all the herbs known to help cure all the symptoms the foxes were presenting.

She passed out the mixture, giving different foxes at different stages different amounts. "I hope this works.." She thought nervously. "We need to get this thing under control quickly."

After she was done with the other foxes, she walked over to Silverstone, and put a very small amount infront of him. "Can you try this? If you have the infection, I wanna see if it works better on certain stages of the disease." She sounded rather embarrassed as she asked.

Silverstone nodded, sniffed, and took the medicine. He didn't talk much. Despite having a pretty fair amount of experience with sickness, losing a patient was still hard for him.

"How'd Riverstar take the news?"

(You'll need to elaborate what the results of the medication are. Also, how d'you think we can recombine this plot with yours and Moonflame's? I know this is going on at the same time. Maybe let me know if/when she'll be ready for StarPack to get infected?)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17857

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:32 am

(I will ask her ^.^)

"She took it...Ok.." Dapplewing said. "She had Stoneleap quarantine the territory. She seemed pretty upset."

A few minutes later, the foxes started falling asleep. "So.. To many poppyseeds? Well, we'll see. The hardest symptom to cure will be the insanity." She whispered to a probably very sleepy Silverstone. His eyes were less cloudy, and his nose was better.

The foxes who were coughing stopped, and most of the other infected foxes fell asleep.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:51 am

Silverstone continued stumbling around, but when he saw that Dapplewing had it under control, he laid down for some rest.

"Dapplewing...I think it's working....I can start to smell again. It's a little off, but..."

He lay in thought for a moment, looking at each of the foxes. His movement was slowly more and more irritated and erratic.

"Sorry--Dapplewing, did you roll in bat dung or something? It's hard to sleep with your smell."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:29 pm

She glanced at him... "No.." She walked over to him. "What do you smell?" she put her paw under his mussel, and lifted his head to look in his nose. It was really runny, and slightly inflamed. "Huh..." she gave him some herbs for the inflammation. "I hope this helps." She murmured to the sick Gamma.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:01 pm

Stoneleap was taking a patrol to make sure no one had crossed the quarantine lines. His patrol was

Goldwater, Bouncefire, Zebrastorm, and Nightglare

Stoneleap often lead patrols himself, because that way he could ensure everything went according to plan.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:04 pm

Twilight was rushing around in the forest, her eyes wound shut while her sense of smell was off the walls. She was running through PondClan until MapleClan scene was everywhere.

She panicked and shot straight across the Maple/PondClan border
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19492

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:12 pm

The patrol gasped, as Twilight rushed right through them. "Follow her!" Stoneleap commanded. the cats dashed after her. They new the territory, and were quite agile, and nimble. So they slowly gained on her. Until finally, they surrounded her. "Be careful." Stoneleap said softly. "I think she's infected. Bouncefire, who was directly facing Twilight, Said to Stoneleap who was behind her "Yeah, you've got that right. She's showing the same symptoms as FlarePack."

Stoneleap sighed. "This is becoming an epidemic that's growing more and more out of our control every moment we don't have a cure! Take her to the FirePack Camp." And the cats moved in to restrain the deranged Alpha.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:18 pm

Twilight was sniffing around wildly, trying to escape. "What are you-" she howled "Why can't I-?" she howled in distress.

When they reached MapleClan camp Twilight started snapping at whatever was by her. "Take me back!" she barked
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:23 pm

(FIREPACK camp xD)

The cat's hauled her into the den of Infected. Where Dapplewing was tending to the ever worsening Silverstone.

"We found her out near the PondClan border." Stoneleap said. "I'm worried she's exposed the rest of her pack." Dapplewing saw her, and disappeared into a dark corner of the underground den for a moment, then returned with a bushel of herbs, and had some of the patrol help her force feed the medicine to the fox, with the clouded eyes.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:34 pm

Twilight turned her head refusing when the herbs came into her scent range.
"I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM LET ME GO!" she howled loudly. Than she continued to swear in wolf
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:51 pm

The rest of the patrol tried to stablize her head, and force her jaws open. Ounce that was done to a satisfactory degree, Dapplewing force feed the herbs. "Calm down! Try not to rely on your nose to recognize where you are!" She said, hoping to get herself loud enough that Twilight could hear her over her own howls, without waking any sleeping infected.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:56 pm

Twilight finally stopped squirming and lay limp. She was panting heavily from all her howls and cry's of terror. When she finally ate the herbs, she shot up and growled. "I may not have my eye-sight, but i can rip you to shred's in" she than exploded into a fit of coughing.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:18 pm

Dapplewing rubbed her throat with a paw. "Come on, swallow it down..." Dapplewing whispered. The patrol looked on worriedly. "She'll be fine, for now. But we need to find a real cure." She began pacing. What, and how... When's the right time..?... URG I can't figure it out! I need." Here she whipped around, and her tone was flooding with loud anger, frustration, and almost pure insanity "SILVERSTOOONEE!" She looked at the half-conscious fox. "Yeah.. Useful."

This whole thing was very stressful for the young she-cat. She was going back and forth between patients, sitting by and monitoring them, being there for them when some foxes died, (*To Stealth* No one really has to die, you know, imaginary red-pelts.) Administering herbs for coughs to those who developed them, and trying to keep everyone generally sedated with poppyseeds so they wouldn't try to escape.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:52 pm

(I know they don't, but it makes it more intense.)

Silverstone was smacked back into reality just a little by the commotion of the wolf.

"H-hello...there're some poppy seeds for you....N-NO LANGUAGE....please....." He took another whiff, and awoke almost completely. "GOOD GREMLINS, DAPPLEWING!" He cried loudly. "You reek even worse than before!! Have you been eating....I dunno, death, or something!?" He started to gag. "Oh moleteeth....what did you do!? It's like nothing I've ever smelled in my life..!! Sorry, could you please leave, before--" He tried to keep his lunch down.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:01 pm

❤~Tornadostorm~❤ wrote:The kits quieted, but they didn't come out. "But she's scary!" Spiderkit whined. "Our daddy... It was her! She's scary! She put him in Forever Sleep!" Spiritkit whimpered, and cowered away from Twilight, as Spiderkit explained. "Big scary foxes try and eat us! They want our parents to go into forever sleep, and then eat us!" He violently shook his head as he shouted "I DON'T LIKE BIG SCARY FOXES!" Spiritkit burst into tears, which quickly grew into terrified sobs.
Our latest reply

~~~~~~~~~

(Stealth)

Dapplewing looked at him strangely. "No, I don't stink. At least to myself. She remembered back to the FlarePack attack "GOTTA....STENCH....KILL....BEFORE...." What Lunakin said... "It's just a symptom of the infection.." She said to Silverstone. "I really don't stink." She went over, and made a thorough examination of Silverstone.. "He's beginning to look exactly like FlarePack when they attacked us." She murmured under her breath. She gave him some herbs to dull his senses "Hopefully this'll help the stench?" She asked.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:07 pm

Whitespirit hushed softly. "Its gonna be okay, I'll make the scary foxes go away." Whitespirit gave a harsh glare to Twilight as she scampered off. Rumblekit and Tumblekit watched the two kits questioningly.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:01 am

The two kits watched Twilight walk away. Spiderkit dashed out from under Whitespirit "YEAH, AND STAY AWAY!" Spiritkit quickly hushed him "Stop! The big scary fox will eat us!" Spiderkit looked at Rumblekit, then leaped playfully at Rumblekit. He had regained a bit of his courage after Twilight left. Spiritkit came out, but was extremely timid about it. "The big scary foxes are gonna eat me." She whispered to herself.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:02 pm

(Anyone want to rp?)
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21346

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:25 pm

Silverstone sniffed it, digging his nose into it, with a confused look on his face. "I don't smell anything. Is this Lacktail leaves?" But he ate it anyway. Then he went into the corner, holding his nose, and still trying to treat his patients. He began checking over the wolf, who smelled oddly like rubber to him.

"Umm.....umm.......what's the name of your Pack? C-Clan? ....Thing?"

----

As the moon rose behind thick, misty clouds of Autumn, Diamond went with Marigold to carry out a special tradition--the Moon Meeting, revised for times of war. Rather than gathering in the Peace Field, the Beta and the Delta would travel the forest, passing message updates between the Packs.

As they traveled and exchanged short discussions under bushes and trees about the nature of things, Marigold suggested that they check up on the new Pack of assassins that had moved in. They, being foxes, and on somewhat friendly terms with the Sunbathed Forest natives, deserved a right to participate.

Diamond appeared on a high place just outside the territory, silhouetted against the misty moon, motioning quietly for one of their foxes to follow. Her posture exhibited friendly intentions, but she kept her distance for her own safety.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:33 pm

Suddenly Eagleheart came rushing into the den. "Dapplewing! Help! It's Spiderkit and Spiritkit! Something's wrong with them!" "Show them to me!" And the two cats rushed out of the den. Once they were at the camp, they went into the nursery, where the sick cats were. Dapplewing looked down at them. They were frozen, shivering, and moaning, and they had obviously been throwing up. Their eyes were dull and clouded over, and their noses runny. "Oh my..." Dapplewing murmured unhappily. She put her paw on their forehead. "They've got awful fevers." She mentioned to Eagleheart. "These are all the symtoms of food poisoning." "Plus some symptoms from the infection.." she added mentally "What did you feed them?"

Eagleheart stammered "Er..Uh... I tried feeding them a mouse last night.. Would that have done it?" "Is there any left?" Dapplewing asked. "Uh.. A bit..." "Can I see it?" Eagleheart nodded. "I'll bring it." And the she cat ran out of the den for a bit. A few minutes later (A few minutes Dapplewing spent further examining the kits) Eagleheart returned with what was left of the mouth. Dapplewing sighed in relief. "The face is still in tact"
She took a good look at the face. Her eyes grew wide. "Oh no."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:59 pm

Copper and the rest of FirePack were at MapleClan's camp at the time. Marigold rushed in to see the kits, to see what she could do. One glance told her. "Yew...and fast." She rushed to the storage of medicines, and rummaged around for it. She seemed very disoriented, like all the medicine seemed the same to her--and she missed the yew several times.

Icemelt, with a look of concern, rushed over and grabbed some. "How much do we need?" He asked. "E-enough to help them expel the poison, so.....um, two, maybe three leaves for each of them. We need to chew it to make it easier for them to consume." "I'll do it." "I can do it perfectly well." "It's OK. Just trust me and go outside for a bit."

Spitefully, she stomped outside, where every footprint had some water in it from the recent rain. Happening to glance at one, she saw that her eyes weren't quite right.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:46 pm

(Her too, huh? FirePack's medical foxes are dropping like flies xDD) Dapplewing rushed over and stole the herbs from Marigold. Through her mouthful of leaves, she said "Your sick, Marigold. Don't expose the rest of your pack. Go back to your camp." And in an intimidating tone she said "NOW" and turning towards the nursery she said "And your not feeding these to the kits." She trotted into the medicine-cat's den, and tore up the Yarrow "I don't wanna expose the rest of the herbs to Marigold's saliva... And the kits don't need to be forced to throw up. Their bodies are throwing up enough on their own." She kicked aside the torn herbs, and grabbed some Feverfew. "this'll cool them down though. And hopefully bring back their strength." and she chewed up those herbs, and fed them to the young kits, Spiritkit, and Spiderkit, who seemed weaker than before.

She looked up at Eagleheart. "That mouse you fed them.." "Yes..?" Eagleheart said nervously Dapplewing closed her eyes. "Was infected. It made your kits sick, with whatever the foxes have. I am very sorry, but I can't expose the rest of the foxes here. I'm taking them back to Firepack, to be treated there, with the rest of the infected animals we've collected." Eagleheart sighed, and lowered her head. She licked her kits. "I'm sorry, my sweeties." She whispered. And Dapplewing took them back to FirePack. They were limp, and said nothing the whole way.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:57 pm

Marigold shamefully started toward the entrance. Icemelt offered to go with her.

"No, thanks....you might get exposed, too." Icemelt, seeing that she would rather be left alone, stepped away, and motioned that everyone give her some space. Disoriented, but focused, she ambled on toward FirePack, with Dapplewing following behind.

Copper looked with a worried glance as she left. Both my Gamma and Delta are down...Dapplewing's got three times the work cut out for her than usual, not to mention, we don't have a cure for this stupid thing yet.

As much as he needed to stay away from the infected to lead his Pack to the best of his ability, he desperately wanted to get directly involved in the active search for a cure. He wanted to see to it that the virus was stopped quickly, before there were any more casualties.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next