Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

+5
Shadowdragon
Mset100
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
9 posters

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 15 Empty Re: ~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:28 pm

(Moonflame/Stealthvixen) Fracture laughed, rather loudly, then said in a sudden, harsh tone. "I thought I told you to come ALONE!" Riverstar twitched her ear. Not seeming to be fazed, or really care, about Fracture's outburst. She twitched her tail-tip, and Stoneleap, and Kindlefoot (Rather reluctantly) returned into the camp. Fracture tilted his head. A huge, eerie smile on his face "Are you ready?" She nodded. He turned to Lunakin. "Come, let's go." And the three cats left by the same way they came. In all likely-hood, they were heading back to the BoneClan camp.

Name of Group: BoneClan
Group Type: Mixed Clan (A clan of both cats and foxes, that don't necessarily follow mandatory clan rules)
Owner: Tornadostorm
Leader/Alpha: Fracture
Deputy/Beta: Flashstrike (Originally Flashpaw of MapleClan)
Medicine-Cat/Gamma: Ravenfeather
Medicine-cat Apprentice/Delta: N/A

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Midnightpaw) Mustystar nodded "Well, which clan do you belong to? I didn't think there were any clans still around here." He backed up a bit, and sat down. Giving Angelpaw room to squirm out of her hiding spot. "Where is it located?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33139

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:32 pm

Angelpaw squirmed out of her hiding spot, "...um well I'm from moonclan, our border is a little down that way" she said as she pointed with her paw behind her. "I'm not sure if I can tell you where our camp is though...."
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19887

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:33 pm

He nodded thoughtfully "Ok, interesting your mentor would let you wander outside your territory. you see, I came out here to move our scent markers. My clan, HunterClan's that is. What is your name? I'm Mustystar." He squinted for a second, then nodded to her.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:37 pm

"Oh well.... um I didn't mean to come this far..." she said with her head down "Woah! That means your the leader! Wow I'm just an apprentice, Angelpaw"
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:41 pm

Mustystar smiled at her excitement "You'll be a warrior one day." He laughed. A purr rumbling deep in his throat. You should meet my clan, soon." He stood up. Stretching "you feel up for it? I might even teach you a couple moves." He flexed his claws in the soft dirt beneath his paws.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:45 pm

"Really!" She said excitedly "But I don't know if I can now though..."
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:48 pm

He twitched his ear "Go ask your mentor about it. Then tomorrow, same time, meet me back here, and our training can start." And he turned around. Slipping into the forest-y coverage blocking the view of HunterClan territory.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:50 pm

Lunakin got up without a word and followed, keeping a close eye on Riverstar. About halfway he finally spoke up.

"Riverstar.......welcome."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17822

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:50 pm

"Okay! I know she will be okay with it, I will hopefully see you tomorrow!" She said happily as she ran back to her camp. "I really hope she says yes" She thought to herself
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:54 pm

(Moonflame/Stealthvixen) Riverstar gave him a smile. Surprisingly excited. "Thank you, Lunakin." She said. Barely any of the cheer reflected in her gaze in her tone. As they kept walking eventually they came to the 'crater' in which the BoneClan camp was hidden. Both cats slipped easily down the hill, and walked straight into the camp and den. Fracture. stopped just inside, and turned to Riverstar "you get some... Sleep, ok? I'll announce your presence to the clan tomorrow." This next part he said almost too softly to be audible "The dam is nearly complete."

~~~~~

The next day, later in the afternoon, Mustystar turned up in the same place where he had met Angelpaw. He had moved his scentmarkers, and now Hunterclan's territory extended a bit further than this. Much closer to the border of MoonClan. He waited here for Angelpaw.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:52 am

Midnightfrost the deputy of Moonclan and her apprentice Angelpaw ran through the woods until they got right at the border of Hunterclan's territory. "Hello Mustystar!" Angelpaw said cheerfully "My mentor, Midnightfrost, said that she wanted to meet you" Midnightfrost looked at him confused and bowed her head for a moment, rising her head she said "I thought we were the only clan here? Angelpaw tells me your the leader of Hunterclan?"
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:08 am

Mustystar nodded "Welcome, Midnightfrost. Angelpaw. Yes, I am the leader of my clan." He turned away from them half looking over his shoulder. "Come, let me show you around." "This isn't how I'd hoped this would go." He sighed, then moved forward, and pushed through the bushes behind him, heading towards his camp.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:11 am

Midnightfrost nodded and pushed Angelpaw tightly next to her and rapped her tail around her as they followed Mustystar, "stop it!" Angelpaw whispered "no be careful this could be a trap for all you know"
"Then why are we following him?" Angelpaw asked.Midnightfrost was silent and just kept walking
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:15 am

He suddenly stopped midway "Now, before we go further.." He said. A strange tone lacing his words "I want you to promise that neither of you will tell anyone ANYTHING about what you see here." He turned and faced them "We are in the heart of HunterClan territory now. I can't have you going and telling your leader what you've seen here." He looked with sharp eyes at Midnightfrost "This was for Angelpaw's eyes only." Then he took a step back. Raising his mussel. "So, do you promise?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:29 am

Midnightfrost starting to get angry said "I promise, and excuse me for not letting my apprentice go alone with you"
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:01 pm

He flicked his ear, and nodded "Ok, let's go." And he turned away from them. Pushing past the final bush. As he stepped into the small clearing, the HunterClan camp, hidden only seconds ago, was now visible in all it's glory. It's hedge barrier was lined with sticks and thorns. Barricaded against past enemies. Apparently really strong enemies. He looked over his shoulder with a smile "Well, here it is. The HunterClan camp." And he turned his gaze back to it, and continued walking forward. Heading towards the entrance.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:12 pm

"Wow!" Angelpaw said in excitement "This is amazing"
Midnightfrost just looked around in amazement, she looked back at Mustystar with a smile on her face as she followed him, She gently unwrapped her tail from her apprentices side.
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:23 pm

Mustystar approached the small hole that was the entrance. Just big enough for a Pack Fox to slip in without having to duck. Two guards watched the three cats walk into the camp with suspicious glares. Mustystar nodded to them, and their gazes softened. He began to show them around When they got to the apprentice's den, two young cats slipped out. One was black and white tuxedo cat, and the other a white cat with black spots They stopped when they saw their guests They looked at Angelpaw "Hey. Who are you?" The black tom said "I'm Hawkpaw, and this is my sister, Spottedpaw." She nodded to Angelpaw.

Mustystar smiled at the scene. His orange ear twitching.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:28 pm

Midnightfrost tapped Angelpaw with her tail acknowledging her to move forward and tell them
"Hello there! I'm Angelpaw, its nice to meet you. I'm the only apprentice at my clan so I have never really met any other apprentices before"
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:31 pm

"Angelpaw, huh?" Spottedpaw purred. Her and Hawkpaw looked at each other. Their eyes shining. "Com'on! Follow us to our training ground! I wanna see what you've got!" Hawkpaw stated happily. Crouching down much like a dog wanting to play. Mustystar pricked his ears. Watching Midnightfrost to see what she'd do.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:34 pm

Angelpaw turned to her mentor with a needy look in her eyes
Midnightfrost let out a small purr and nodded, "Moonclan is a very small clan, she is the youngest" She said to Mustystar
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:37 pm

Spottedpaw leaned forward, and gently pawed Angelpaw. "Are ya comin' or not?" Mustystar nodded to Midnightfrost "I understand. For the longest time, we lived with few young cats in our clan. With NPU around, it just wasn't safe for them." He sighed "but they're gone now." 'And a totally new threat is in place"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:42 pm

Angelpaw ran excitedly after them.
"Yeah, the biggest threat we are facing now is hunger, most of our cats have starved to death but with such a small clan its a lot easier to feed, Even when we had more apprentices we never had a lot of cats and we have always liked it that way. Angelpaw's mother died a moon after she was born, ever sence then Nightstar our leader has been taking care of her"
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:45 pm

The two apprentices dashed through the forest, until they entered a small clearing. It's ground tanned with the constant paws, and lack of grass. The two apprentices stopped in the middle of the clearing, and turned to Angelpaw. "Ok, let's fight!" Spottedpaw said happily, stepping in front of her brother. "Remember, though. Claws sheathed." And she flexed her claws. Sheathing them again once more afterwards.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Angelpaw starting to get nervous took a few steps backwards, "I think I'm gonna watch first okay?"
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next