Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERY IMPORTANT! COME SEE IF YOU ARE IN LIGHTNINGCLAN!

+7
Silverstar
Wheatpaw
Vinefrost
Glimmerwing
Jewelsky
Pinesage
Stealthy
11 posters

Go down

Does LightningClan need a new CB color?

VERY IMPORTANT! COME SEE IF YOU ARE IN LIGHTNINGCLAN! I_vote_lcap42%VERY IMPORTANT! COME SEE IF YOU ARE IN LIGHTNINGCLAN! I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 8 ]
VERY IMPORTANT! COME SEE IF YOU ARE IN LIGHTNINGCLAN! I_vote_lcap11%VERY IMPORTANT! COME SEE IF YOU ARE IN LIGHTNINGCLAN! I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
VERY IMPORTANT! COME SEE IF YOU ARE IN LIGHTNINGCLAN! I_vote_lcap5%VERY IMPORTANT! COME SEE IF YOU ARE IN LIGHTNINGCLAN! I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
VERY IMPORTANT! COME SEE IF YOU ARE IN LIGHTNINGCLAN! I_vote_lcap16%VERY IMPORTANT! COME SEE IF YOU ARE IN LIGHTNINGCLAN! I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
VERY IMPORTANT! COME SEE IF YOU ARE IN LIGHTNINGCLAN! I_vote_lcap16%VERY IMPORTANT! COME SEE IF YOU ARE IN LIGHTNINGCLAN! I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
VERY IMPORTANT! COME SEE IF YOU ARE IN LIGHTNINGCLAN! I_vote_lcap5%VERY IMPORTANT! COME SEE IF YOU ARE IN LIGHTNINGCLAN! I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 19

VERY IMPORTANT! COME SEE IF YOU ARE IN LIGHTNINGCLAN! Empty VERY IMPORTANT! COME SEE IF YOU ARE IN LIGHTNINGCLAN!

Post by Stealthy Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:50 pm

*diva voice: activate*

Liek, wassup everybody. I dunno about you, but I'm, like, totally sick of LightningClan's ugly yellow color. It, like, totally clashes with my perfect Tardis blue that I use on the chatbox, like, ALL THUH TIME. So, I, liek, made a PETITION (aka, like, a regular poll) to see if , like, the rest of LC agrees with me.

Do we, like, totally need a new color for our awesome Clan? If so, vote on the poll and post your totally fab *hair flip* suggestions below! Like, thanks a lot! You guys are all, like, the best! VERY IMPORTANT! COME SEE IF YOU ARE IN LIGHTNINGCLAN! 4075629692

*diva voice: deactivate*
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17782

Back to top Go down

VERY IMPORTANT! COME SEE IF YOU ARE IN LIGHTNINGCLAN! Empty Re: VERY IMPORTANT! COME SEE IF YOU ARE IN LIGHTNINGCLAN!

Post by Pinesage Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:06 pm

Wellll, I like it a lot now
BUT IT DOESN'T WORK WITH THE WINTER THEME SO OK /SUPPORT

Pinesage
Technician

Herbs : 275
Fresh-kill : 25013

Back to top Go down

VERY IMPORTANT! COME SEE IF YOU ARE IN LIGHTNINGCLAN! Empty Re: VERY IMPORTANT! COME SEE IF YOU ARE IN LIGHTNINGCLAN!

Post by Jewelsky Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:06 pm

The yellow is… weird xD
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62378

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:14 pm

I agree, I'm pretty sick of the yellow; I had it for a pretty long time, but then it changed to pink. When it came back, it kinda annoyed me on the CB (I'm fine with it anywhere else, but if there are multiple LC members on the CB at once, it gets kinda irritating). I'm not sure what color it should be changed to, though, I mean, yellow IS LightningClan's color. Maybe dark orange or red? owo
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34246

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:03 am

This may just be that I'm still relatively new; but I don't really have a problem with it. It's a tiny bit of an eyestrain, but it's not important enough for me to complain about. I think it fits because no other colors are really associated with lightning except white, which would be a whole lot worse. If another color looks lightning-ish, if that makes sense, then I'm all for it, but I don't really see the need for a change. That's probably just me though :)
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42514

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheatpaw Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:03 pm

I think a teal would be perfect. It's the color of a stormy sky. It's vivid, yet dark at the same time. It's not too much of an eyestrain, or the color of macaroni either. I say it should be changed to it. (:
Wheatpaw
Wheatpaw
Apprentice

Herbs : 10
Fresh-kill : 19879

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:20 pm

That teal is a very nice color, however it reminds me of Stormclan an awful lot.
Either way, I am indifferent about the color changing or not.
I personally don't mind the current color because it feels like part of the club's history however I am fine either way ^-^
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 60
Fresh-kill : 20316

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinesage Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:52 pm

The old wcw had this, which I think the current color is probably better than, and kp's site has a really nice orange which I think would be nice to at least try out

Pinesage
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:16 am

Huh, I kinda thought that orange was MacaroniClan-ish xD
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinesage Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Bumpity bump bump

Pinesage
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:58 pm

I'm in CC but I do agree I think CC and LC needs new colors.
Like if you scroll down they have really pretty colors it would be nice if they used those for our usernames
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19847

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:17 pm

I agree with Midnight.

Even though I picked "I'm CC. I don't care. You guys handle it. xD"
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21271

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:25 pm

Yeah, those gradient ones would be amazinggggg
Kinda seems too good to be true though, lol. Is there a chance we could have them like that?
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17671

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:36 pm

Yeah, it does xD Don't you have to buy gradients in the Fresh Kill Shop?
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34246

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Yeahhh, but I seriously doubt that anyone will be able to afford buying it in a lifetime xD Jules is the top poster and she's not even remotely close so Eyeroll
Those prices could handle losing a zero or two
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17671

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:43 pm

CC. I like the yellow and blue, as it kind of suits lightning and clouds.
I do think that the prices of new username colors could be brought down, like, a lot, as well as everything else. xD
Well, username changes are reasonable.
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Herbs : 29
Fresh-kill : 17536

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:26 am

✦*Cometsong*✦ wrote:Yeahhh, but I seriously doubt that anyone will be able to afford buying it in a lifetime xD Jules is the top poster and she's not even remotely close so Eyeroll
Those prices could handle losing a zero or two
Yus it's vurry sad
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down