Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BrambleClan, RippleClan, PineClan, StoneClan and DawnClan Discussion Thread

3 posters

Go down

BrambleClan, RippleClan, PineClan, StoneClan and DawnClan Discussion Thread Empty BrambleClan, RippleClan, PineClan, StoneClan and DawnClan Discussion Thread

Post by Mistystar Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:58 pm

I just felt like making a discussion thread for my RP, where you can discuss basically anything about it~
There are some ideas floating around already for a plot, which could potentially give the RP a boost. c: I'm not going to talk a lot about it yet, but I will say this; we're now especially looking for some rogues to be added to the RP. (Feel free to PM me with questions on this matter)

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

BrambleClan, RippleClan, PineClan, StoneClan and DawnClan Discussion Thread Empty Re: BrambleClan, RippleClan, PineClan, StoneClan and DawnClan Discussion Thread

Post by Mistystar Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Oh yes; and I'll mention some things that the RP needs as of now, in order to really help it along-

-The Clans are in general need of more cats as of now, as well as the rogue group.

And that's about it, for now; thank you for taking the time to read this. c:

Last edited by Mistystream on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

BrambleClan, RippleClan, PineClan, StoneClan and DawnClan Discussion Thread Empty Re: BrambleClan, RippleClan, PineClan, StoneClan and DawnClan Discussion Thread

Post by Jewelsky Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:47 pm

Ooh, I think I'll make another character as soon as I get my muse back. xD [I need muse for making not-very-detailed forms, even… OTL]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:03 pm

OK; thank you. :D (And I understand; it can take a lot of muse to think up a totally new character on the spot)

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:38 pm

You're welcome; glad you can understand. xD
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:55 pm

Update: Midnightkit has filled in BrambleClan's leader position; a deputy is still needed, however.
Also, the deputy and medicine cat positions have now been filled as well, by Jewelsky and Moonflame respectively.

Thank you all for taking the time to help this RP along; it's much appreciated~

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:57 am

You're welcome, however, DawnClan is still lacking a leader and several other Clans are lacking other high-ranking cats.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:27 pm

I'm anticipating the moment where someone agrees to claim the role of that high-ranking rogue; quite a bit of plotstuff depends on his role being filled. ;3; The suspense is KILLING ME.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:00 pm

Update: The previous remaining requests have all been filled; again, thank you for helping the RP along so much~!

Though plenty of positions are still empty, so of course, more characters are always welcome. c:

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down