Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Club Website?

4 posters

Go down

Warriors Club Website? Empty Warriors Club Website?

Post by Dapplestar Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:48 pm

So I was just wondering what happened to the original Warriors Club Website? I know I left it for awhile but I heard that someone shut it down... Kinda wondering why someone completely closed a site that they did not own and decided not to tell me about it. I'm sure they had a reason, but I don't understand what fight was so huge that they couldn't just ban those people. Anyone know anything about it?
Dapplestar
Dapplestar
Warrior

Herbs : 9
Fresh-kill : 17938

Back to top Go down

Warriors Club Website? Empty Re: Warriors Club Website?

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:24 pm

I think it was a combination of the giant war last summer, and something about the current site owner leaving before someone else could inherit her powers or something. I'm not entirely sure about the second thing I mentioned there, though; all I remember is that Cheetah (the one in charge of the site or something at the time; she "locked" the forums or something like that right after the war began for very understandable reasons) quit sometime around then, and for some reason, people couldn't "unlock" the site without her or something. Again, I don't quite remember.
That fight was huge, though; it went on for a long time, and many of the club's members seemed to be divided into two sides. I was caught up in it, too; I can honestly say it was really, really bad. Thankfully, though, everyone involved is on good terms again by now. Now it feels almost like it never even happened, really.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32787

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapplestar Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:34 am

I was not aware that Cheetah had been given administrative powers...

What was the "war?"
Dapplestar
Dapplestar
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:23 pm

Oh it was pretty bad, take it from me. The club was arguing pretty harshly. Myself unfortunately was involved heavily.
I wasn't a part of it closing(choice of doing so) , so I'm sorry that it did. :c
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 60
Fresh-kill : 20316

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapplestar Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:29 pm

Does anyone know what the fighting was about?
Dapplestar
Dapplestar
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:44 pm

I'm not sure if I can say for sure, but...

---My POV of the Incident---
From my viewpoint, it looked like it all exploded and started after a confrontation between a group of RPers and a group of non-RPers.
The RPers had been RPing a lot (and talking about the activity) in the past few days or so, up until the time of the incident, and the non-RPers were growing very, very tired of it, as they felt ignored.
So one day, the non-RPers came on all at once, told the RPers how angry they were, and the first big fight began.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:10 am

Whiteh, you became involved late in the war. If your wondering how the Great War was started,

There was a spammer named Super Hero who came on, and he spammed every thread and stuff. And he offended all of us.. After that, the cats were just...Touchy. They would fight about the littlest things. And that's how the Great War started.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33099

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapplestar Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:15 pm

Spammed how? Sorry for all the questions, just wondering how it got so out of hand that the site was closed rather than banning the single person permanently and banning fighters for a few days.
Dapplestar
Dapplestar
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:02 pm

Just to clear something up-

❤~Tornadostorm~❤ wrote:Whiteh, you became involved late in the war. If your wondering how the Great War was started,

There was a spammer named Super Hero who came on, and he spammed every thread and stuff. And he offended all of us.. After that, the cats were just...Touchy. They would fight about the littlest things. And that's how the Great War started.

Yes, and that's why I specifically mentioned that it was only [hl]my viewpoint,[/hl] and was specifically talking about [hl]the incident directly before the site's closing last summer.[/hl] I wasn't talking about any other past, related incidents; just that specific one. The final nail in the WCW's coffin, if you will.

Carry on
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down