Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Club Roleplay

+6
Roseblossom
Twilight
Midnightflame
Lotusbreeze
Tornadostorm
Goldy
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Warriors Club Roleplay Empty Warriors Club Roleplay

Post by Goldy Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:11 pm

(Hey guys! This thread is pretty rough right now, I’ll add more stuff and format it better once this picks up, please suggest anything you think I should add or change!)

Introduction:
As the leaves on the trees begin to fall, CloudClan and LightningClan struggle to survive. Although leaf-bare is still two moons away, greenleaf’s drought emptied CloudClan’s streams and weakened both Clans with thirst, leaving CloudClan without fish, an important source of prey. An early epidemic of whitecough plagued LightningClan, leaving many of its strongest warriors unable to hunt. The water is starting to return and the ill cats have recovered, but most of the prey has been killed or driven off by the drought and the two Clans are facing the hardest leaf-bare they’ve ever seen. CloudClan and LightningClan’s leaders, Mistystar and Cometstar, have reached the only answer they can find: unite or die.
Current events:
It is leaf-fall (this roleplay follows the current season) and CloudClan and LightningClan have just moved into the hollow together. Some of the warriors are distrustful of their former rivals, and must overcome their hostilities for the sake of the group. Prey is scarce, already at leaf-bare's typical scarcity, and most cats are hungry. (More will be added after getting everyone's thoughts on the plot!)

Rules:
-Your Clan cat must have the same name, rank, and Clan as you do on the club.
-The form must be used for your Clan cat.
-For now, you may only have two non-Clan characters. These can be other cats, dogs, badgers, foxes, or any other animal that appears as an adversary in the Warriors series. These characters should only be made for interaction with the Clan cats when needed, for example, when meeting a kittypet/loner or fighting off a rogue or other animal. A form is not needed for these characters but can be used, and for now these characters should not be as important to the roleplay as our Clan cats.
-Your cats can’t have unrealistic powers, always win fights, or control another roleplayer’s character.
-No killing another person’s Clan cat. You may kill a person’s non-Clan character with their permission, and permission must also be needed to seriously injure another person’s cat.

Guidelines:
-Ceremonies and gatherings that take place on the club thread may be roleplayed afterwards so a roleplaying club member’s cat can receive its warrior/apprentice name on the roleplay.
-Ranks correspond to your rank on the club. You may be a kit, apprentice, warrior, senior warrior, elder, medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice, deputy, or leader. Apprentices must specify their mentors and senior warriors must be a warrior for at least 3 years (real time).
-There are no length requirements but if someone writes a whole paragraph for you, don’t just respond with one sentence. Multiple sentences per post is encouraged when possible.
-This roleplay isn’t meant to be “canon” to our club’s world of Warriors or the stories we’ve written about our own characters, it’s just something fun we can do using the characters we’ve made.
-You don’t need to be accepted by me before you start roleplaying, but I may ask you to change your form later in case something isn’t right.

About the territory:
If anyone has made or is willing to make a map of the territories, please give it to me so I can post it here! CloudClan’s territory has streams, a misty waterfall and some open land with few trees with a section of forest, and LightningClan’s territory is mostly dense forest. The joint camp made just for this roleplay is located by the largest stream, the border between the two territories, in a hollow with a small pool near the large joint medicine den. Leaders address the Clans from a fallen tree stretching above the center of camp. Might develop this more later, a map doesn’t need to include this camp as it just exists for this roleplay and not for the whole club.

Allegiances
LightningClan
Leader: Cometstar
Deputy: Glimmerwing
Medicine Cat: Twilightstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: n/a
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Kits:
Cobaltkit

CloudClan
Leader: Mistystar
Deputy: Tornadostorm
Medicine Cat: Midnightflame
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Lotuspaw
Warriors:
Roseblossom
Goldstorm
Apprentices:
Kits:
*Warriors, apprentices, and kits will only be listed once they’ve joined the roleplay.

Form:
Cat’s name:
Personality/skills:
Appearance:
Other:

Goldy’s form:
Cat’s name: Goldstorm
Clan: CloudClan
Personality/skills: Based on my personality, a kind and loyal warrior who can be distant and quick to ignite but always puts her friends first and has a witty sense of humor. She’s a decent hunter and fighter who excels at ambush fighting tactics and battle strategizing (due to her experience as a deputy and leader). She has a low stamina when running or fighting, can swim and fish but prefers not to due to her long and thick fur, and can climb trees. She prefers to be out in the open and doesn’t like the darkness and foliage of the forest.
Appearance: Will post a reference sheet when I make one. Goldstorm has long, thick golden tabby fur with swirly darker golden markings, a white chest, underbelly, paws, and muzzle, a striped white-tipped tail, a darker stripe on her back, large white tufts on her ears, and bright green eyes.
Other: At the start of the roleplay Goldstorm will be making her way back to the Clans. You can have your cats find her and bring her back if you want to, keep in mind that it would have been moons since they’ve last seen her, although she has visited since her exile and knows what happened to StormClan and RainClan.

Last edited by Goldy on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 41
Fresh-kill : 18854

Back to top Go down

Warriors Club Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Club Roleplay

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:11 pm

Cat’s name: Tornadostorm

Personality/skills: Very thoughtful, and very kind. But can be very nervous, and overthink things. Also once she's got something in her mind, or a problem infront of her to solve, she's very efficient about it. Which is good in of itself, but she can get very quickly and easily irritated and frustrated if anyone she gives a task doesn't do it promptly, causing her to remind and push them about it to the point that it annoys them.
-
For skills, she's better at hunting then at fighting, as seen by the multiple times in her story that she gets badly hurt in battle. She's a half decent tracker, but her biggest benefit is her stamina. She may not be the fastest runner, but she can just keep going and going much more then most prey and other cats she runs after/against/away from

Appearance: Here's a pic https://orig00.deviantart.net/cefa/f/2017/120/d/9/tornadostorm_new_design_by_tonadoesstorm-db7nttk.png
She's a black Oriental Long hair with Siamese or Himalayan like markngs. She has the blue eyes of a Siamese or Himalayan. One of which is deformed and she usually hides it with a pink Starfighter lily. It's the rare cat who's seen her without her flower.

Other: Tornadostorm is actually quite old in feral cat years. She's 6, to be 7 in December. Also I know you already have her on the list, but I wanted to have a form anyway xD

Last edited by Tornadostorm on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : "In over herself"? I mean't "in of itself")
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33079

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:17 pm

Cat’s name: Lotuspaw
Personality/skills: She's very quiet, but is pretty outgoing when she is around those that she knows. She likes to get things done as soon as possible, and has lots of knowledge of herbs.
Appearance: She's a pure white, very fluffy Persian cat with blue eyes.
Other: She's the daughter of Roseblossom, and Saltpaw's sister :3
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 87
Fresh-kill : 39250

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:40 pm

Goldstorm had been chasing the sunrise for nearly a moon by the time her paws crossed the border into Clan territory. Well, the former border, that is, as this was StormClan's old territory, now unclaimed by the Clans after the dismantling of StormClan. Her Clan. Goldstorm felt the slight yet fierce stir of mingled anger and pride inside of her that she felt whenever she thought of the once-glorious Clan that she had once lead.
She walked the familiar path of the border before instinctively heading back to her old camp. When she reached the gorge, she stopped short at the cliff's edge, sending a shower of pebbles tumbling down the rock walls. The stream tumbled through the camp as steadily as ever, but the she-cat was not expecting the overgrowth of plants and fallen branches that had invaded the camp like a disease.
Goldstorm padded down the familiar sloping path towards the stream at the base of the gorge, occasionally stepping over a particularly large piece of debris, before reaching the Highcliff and leaping onto its smooth face. She imagined her cats winding through the clearing, looking up at her, she could practically see them: there was Redfeather, her former apprentice and close friend; Tornadostorm, her lily practically glowing against her black fur; Sparklemist, her eyes glinting mischievously up at her leader; Pebblestream, always her faithful deputy. Raising her head to the sky, she called the familiar words in a voice raspy with disuse: "Let all cats old enough to hunt gather beneath the Highcliff to hear my words!"
Feeling silly, she leapt off of the Highcliff and peered into her old den nearby. It was always small, but large enough for her, and although more moss and ivy had grown on the walls it seemed mostly unchanged. Most of the other dens seemed to be in the same state. Only the withered herbs in the medicine den, left behind by Phoenixflame, showed the sign of StormClan's hasty abandonment of their camp.
Feeling a sharp pang of regret and sorrow for her lost Clan, Goldstorm left the camp and padded off into the forest, headed for CloudClan's territory.

Last edited by Goldy on Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:58 pm

Tornadostorm had assigned herself to a border patrol. Mostly to stretch her legs, more then fill any sort of self set quota. She had assigned her patrol to the old StormClan border, to keep an eye out for rouges, or other animals having moved into the old territory.

At that very moment, she loped through the forest along the border. Thinking she heard something up ahead. After a few minutes, a familiar scent wafted over the older she-cat's nose, and she slowed to a stop, her paws thudding softly on the ground as she gradually came to a stand still. She looked around, ears perked, and nose twitching as she sniffed the air. After a moment she parted her jaws slightly to take in more scents. Her tail slowly rose straight in the air, and kinked at the end, a gesture of respectful greeting, as she partly recognized the soft gentle smell now flooding her nose.

She didn't fully remember the scent, until fully out of instinct, she called "Goldstar? Is that you?" She felt the fur on her spine rise as she realized the implications of her own words. And even though her paws tingled with anticipation, and she carefully scoured the surroundings, she waited for a response from the quiet of the forest around her. The only noise disrupting it was the faint rush of a distant stream, and the calm indistinct conversation of the patrol a ways behind the black she-cat.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:06 pm

Form:
Cat’s name: Midnightflame
Clan: Cloud clan
Personality/skills: Super sweet/chill cat
Appearance: I know I have a good picture somewhere but I can't find it xD But all black with blue eyes, her left front paw is white and she has a blue lily behind her left ear and long fur
Other: I'm awful at making rp forms xD
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19827

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:53 pm

Goldstorm heard the faint call of another cat in the opposite direction as StormClan's camp. That could be a Clan cat! Then, with a jolt, What if they drive me away? She set off in the direction of the sound, noting that the wind was blowing at her back and it was likely that the cat had already scented her, although she wasn't sure if any cat would recognize her by scent alone. She made an effort to conceal herself in the shadows in case the cat wasn't friendly.
After creeping through the trees for a short time, nearly at the CloudClan border, she saw a black cat silhouetted against the setting sun, their head turned away from Goldstorm and seemingly searching the trees. I'm downwind so I can't scent the cat, but I don't recognize them. Are they searching for me? Nervously, Goldstorm pressed her back against the nearest tree and crouched still, watching the cat through slitted eyes. A dapple of sunlight hit the cat's face, and Goldstorm saw the familiar shape of a pink lily over the cat's eye. A thrill of happiness coursed through her, and she raced out of the trees towards her old Clanmate, practically barreling her over and pressing her muzzle into her cheek.
"Tornadostorm! I've missed you so much!"
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:56 pm

Midnightflame yawned and stretched out as she woke from her morning nap. She strolled out of her den in hopes of possibly finding a nice plump mouse or even a bird. Midnightflame sighed as she walked towards the fresh kill pile as it was looking very skimpy. "We need to do something about this shortage on pray soon! we have many mouths to feed...."  Midnightflame thought to herself and she grabbed a small magpie and strolled back to her den to enjoy a nice peaceful meal.
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:03 pm

Tornadostorm wheeled around at the sudden loud noise of Goldstorm crashing through the undergrowth towards her, she barely had time to let out a startled murrrroooww! before the golden she-cat slammed into her. Torandostorm stumbled, barely able to stay on her four paws, then erupted into loud purring, feeling Goldstorm's soft familiar fur brush against her, and her friend's soft warm breath on the black she-cat's cheek. She leaned into Goldstorm "Oh my gosh! Goldstar!! I can't believe it's really you!" Her voice rasped with emotion "I-I thought you weren't going to come back!" She let her nose fall into Goldstorm's shoulder, and let the she-cat's scent cloud her nose of all other smells around her, trying to lock it into her memory.

"I'm so glad you're here!" She purred, now taking a step back to examine her old friend. Tornadostorm herself looked quite thin, and a bit tired, but otherwise ok.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:50 pm

Lotuspaw woke up in the medicine den. She looked around, wondering if there were any herbs that should be restocked. She sorted through all the herbs, counting them. She noticed that there were only two catmint leaves. I should tell Midnightflame about the shortage of catmint. Lotuspaw noticed Midnightflame return to the den with fresh-kill. "Hey Midnightflame," Lotuspaw said, pointing at the two catmint leaves with her paw, "I think we should restock this catmint."
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:58 pm

"I'm glad I'm here too!" Goldstorm purred. "Of course I'd come back! I can never stay away from my old Clanmates. You can call me Goldstorm now, if you'd like. I'm not a leader anymore." her eyes momentarily clouded with emotion as they took in her old friend. "Are you alright? It's only leaf-fall and you're already so thin! Sorry." She added hastily, giving her chest fur a couple of embarrassed licks. "I'm just worried about you."
Goldstorm's fur prickled with worry and guilt as she imagined her old Clan hungry and exhausted while she caught and ate prey whenever she fancied it. Should I have come back sooner? What if my Clan needed me? I always thought life without my Clanmates was hard, but I always found food to eat.
"I'm hoping to stay for a few sunrises, if you don't think anyone in CloudClan would mind." She suggested tentatively. "How's the Clan? Is everyone getting enough to eat?"
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:15 pm

Cat’s name: Twilightstorm

Clan: LC

Personality/skills: I'm usually pretty laid back. I like to do most of my work at night, or at least later in the day. I'm not a morning person, erm, cat. Usually offers good advice.
I have but one rule; don't ever touch stuff in my MC den, especially don't mess up how I've arranged all my herbs and stuff. I will fight you then and there. All the herbs have a place and if you ruin that space I'm gonna be treating the next person with the wrong thing - so that's on you really. No touchy my stuffy.

Appearance: A short-ish haired calico with the majority of my spots on the dorsal side of my back. I have an orange spot on my right eye. Bright pink nose and neon green eyes. Dat me > Warriors Club Roleplay 4248248667

Other: ive like... hardly ever rped before so here we go!
Twilight
Twilight
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 48
Fresh-kill : 22051

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:48 pm

Tornadostorm nodded lightly as Goldstorm explained her new name "that works." She then read Goldstorm's expression as the golden she-cat examined her. She tilted her head as Goldstorm said 'are you alright? It's only Leaf-fall and you already look thin.' "I do? I guess I can't exactly see myself, or my clanmates with much perspective." "Yeah, I'm fine. Leaf-fall and Leafbare have always been tough for the clans." "I wish I believed that." Tornadostorm let out a soft stressed sigh. "Come on, I'm sure CloudClan will be happy to see you. Allot's changed too. Maybe I can tell you about some of it on the way." She let out a soft purr. Calling to the patrol to continue without her, as she started making her way back towards the CloudClan camp.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:58 pm

Lotuspaw wrote:Lotuspaw woke up in the medicine den. She looked around, wondering if there were any herbs that should be restocked. She sorted through all the herbs, counting them. She noticed that there were only two catmint leaves. I should tell Midnightflame about the shortage of catmint. Lotuspaw noticed Midnightflame return to the den with fresh-kill. "Hey Midnightflame," Lotuspaw said, pointing at the two catmint leaves with her paw, "I think we should restock this catmint."
Midnightflame turned her head toward her apprentice Lotuspaw, "Hello Lotuspaw!" Midnightflame meowed, "Yes that would be very helpful, thank you" Midnightflame meowed as she swayed her tail very pleased with her apprentice. "When you get back you should join me and have some fresh kill."
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:05 pm

Lotuspaw nodded, and padded out of the den. She walked out of the camp, and sniffed the air, trying to locate the catmint. I hope there is some catmint out there. It'd be a pain if it all died out or something. After all, it's almost Greencough season. Fortunately, Lotuspaw was able to locate the catmint. She found a large patch of it, and began gathering. This should be enough! Lotuspaw had gathered several catmint leaves, and piled the leaves together. She then picked up all the leaves with her mouth, and ran back into the camp and dropped off the catmint. She then grabbed a mouse and headed back to the medicine den where Midnightflame awaited her. "I got the catmint," she told her mentor. She sat down and began to snack on her mouse.
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:49 pm

Something about Tornadostorm's tone made Goldstorm even more anxious. Leaf-fall has never made Clan cats this thin. And what's changed? Nothing for the worse, I hope. She obediently followed she black she-cat, taking note of her surroundings. CloudClan and LightningClan scents mingled on the grass, even though they were far from the LightningClan border. She sniffed again to be certain, and the scent was even stronger. "Tornadostorm, there's LightningClan scent over here. Have their cats been across the border?"
(Should the Clans be merged already or should we have that happen later on? If they're already together then there wouldn't be a separate CloudClan camp anymore)
(Also KP ofc you can be genderless)
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:43 am

(Possibly I think already merged? I'm not sure)
Tornadostorm parted her jaws, scenting the air, and calmly murrowed "yep they have. I'll get to the older news first though." Tornadostorm went on to explain about what had happened to RainClan, about Silverstar and Swirlstar's death, and quick updates on all the cats Tornadostorm remebered Goldstorm had known before she left StormClan. She then went on to explain that her, Mistystar, Cometstar, and Glimmerwing had been subtly talking about maybe merging the clans, because the leaders feared a harsh leaf-bare coming. She seemed kind of ashamed to admit this though, and didn't make eye contact with her old friend while she explained.
Instead, Tornadostorm walked on, careful to dodge trees, and shrubs as she put one paw in front of the other. Her ears flicking to and fro looking for prey that wasn't there.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:28 am

Goldstorm walked next to Tornadostorm, her silence masking her shock at the overwhelming news. When Tornadostorm finished explaining everything, the two cats walked in a tense silence as Tornadostorm scanned the area for prey and Goldstorm's mind struggled to process the implications of the two Clans living together and sharing prey. The Clans I left would never put aside their differences so easily, even in the face of such danger.
They're entering a new era, that's for certain.
Fluffing up her golden fur against the leaf-fall chill, Goldstorm finally spoke. "It sounds like you need all of the help you can get. I'll stay for as long as you need me to." Her voice was soft and sympathetic, and acutely conscious of Tornadostorm's discomfort at discussing the Clans' troubled state. "If I can be of any help to my friends, then my return will have been worth it." She shook her head dismissively and scented the air, detecting the faintest whiff of vole. "Prey! I think Mistystar will be happier to see me with fresh-kill. Swirlstar was a good leader, but I know Mistystar will carry on her legacy. Who's her deputy?"
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Tornadostorm nodded, unable to fight the excitement bubbling in her chest as she heard Goldstorm mention how she wanted to stay at CloudClan even longer. Maybe admitting what the clan was going through was worth it. Tornadostorm shoved away the following thoughts, which were less positive. She was dragged back to reality as Goldstorm exclaimed 'Prey!' She stopped, and looked over at her friend, and laughed "I'm sure Mistystar will accept you if you bring back prey, or not."

The golden mollie then asked who Mistystar's deputy was. Tornadostorm's visible eye grew wide, and she locked her gaze with Goldstorm. And after a moment of hesitation, she replied calmly "Actually, I'm her deputy." the black mollie chuckled, taking a moment to read Goldstorm's reaction.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Cat’s name: Roseblossom
Personality/skills: She tries her best to be kind and funny for her Clanmates, putting their feelings and needs before her own. She's skilled at swimming and fishing, and can do so for long periods of time, as her breed is known for being energetic.
Appearance: She's a ruddy Abyssinian cat with a dark head, back, and tail, a white muzzle, and green eyes. See my Halloween contest post for some images of her (the brighter reds are from her past design tho rip)
Other: She's the mother of Lotuspaw, Saltpaw, and Emberkit. She mentored Icepaw and Willowrose.
(also uh can someone help me jump in im a lil confused)

Last edited by Roseblossom on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : apparently i confuse lotie with iceh whoops)
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28006

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:20 pm

(Ya, basically Goldy came through old stormclan territory to the border, where Twister who was leading a border patrol met her, and is now bringing her back to the camp, catching her up on news along the way. Including news about the leadership discussing merging CloudClan and LightningClan because of a lack of prey. Meanwhile back at camp, Middie and Lotus are sharing some fresh kill after gathering herbs.)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 pm

Goldstorm abruptly stopped sniffing the air and turned to Tornadostorm with surprised and pleased eyes. "You're CloudClan's deputy?! Congratulations! I'm so proud of you, Mistystar made the right decision." She flicked Tornadostorm with her tail fondly, glad to know that there was some happy news amidst the torrent of uncertainty. "How are you enjoying being deputy? Remember, you need to complement each cat's strengths to that of their Clanmates', and not send the same cat on the dawn patrol twice in two sunrises, and make sure every patrol has more warriors than apprentices-" Goldstorm broke off her unsolicited advice with a purr. "Sorry! I'm sure you're doing a great job."
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:48 pm

Tornadostorm stopped beside her friend, looking at her expectantly, and burst out laughing when she began spouting advice. "Haha, to answer your question, yeah, being the deputy is really interesting. It's really nothing like I expected either. It requires allot more social skills, and careful word choice then I ever thought it would. But as for your advice.." She gave a fond smile. "I learned from the best. You were the deputy of CloudClan when you found me, and Stealthvixen I learned allot of what I know now from watching you. And I've also had several moons already to figure out how everything works. I think I'm doing... OK? But you can't exactly ask me, can you." She began purring at Goldstorm's final comment. "Why thank you. Haha."

She then began walking again. And it was only past a final line of trees before the CloudClan Camp came into sight. Tornadostorm perked up at the sight of it. "Aaand it looks like we're here."

The camp seemed well maintained, at least. In peak condition. And various conversations could heard even from where Tornadostorm was.

Last edited by Tornadostorm on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:54 pm

Cat’s name: Moonflame.
Clan: LightningClan.
Personality/skills: Moonflame was a very rambunctious and loud apprentice, to the point it was getting on everyone's nerves. With newfound maturity, Moonflame is serious and sometimes on the brink of being curt. She still cracks jokes times to time, but they are more on the bridge of satire, and she can come off as quite dry. She puts on this persona to be a face of loyalty and pride to her clan. Nonetheless, she is still a compassionate cat to those close to her, just don't argue with her, she has the tendency to be headstrong and stubborn with her opinions and judgement.

As for skills, Moonflame is a cat who's strength relies on her fighting. She has always been the noisiest hunter, and more often than not becomes impatient with her prey and stalks off in defeat, tail lashing. Her impatience translates onto the battlefield poorly, often disregarding battle tactics and just wanting to get into the battle. She likes territories with more roots and trees, often annoyed by sunlight. She rarely dips her paws in the water, and rarely climbs up trees in an effort to hunt and/or fight.
Appearance: https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/18/93/66/05/screen10.png
As for build, Moonflame is a short and small in stature, but is muscular overall.
Other: She's a morning person.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19397

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:58 pm

Lotuspaw wrote:Lotuspaw nodded, and padded out of the den. She walked out of the camp, and sniffed the air, trying to locate the catmint. I hope there is some catmint out there. It'd be a pain if it all died out or something. After all, it's almost Greencough season. Fortunately, Lotuspaw was able to locate the catmint. She found a large patch of it, and began gathering. This should be enough! Lotuspaw had gathered several catmint leaves, and piled the leaves together. She then picked up all the leaves with her mouth, and ran back into the camp and dropped off the catmint. She then grabbed a mouse and headed back to the medicine den where Midnightflame awaited her. "I got the catmint," she told her mentor. She sat down and began to snack on her mouse.

"Very good, thank you Lotuspaw" Midnightflame let out a purr as her apprentice joined her for some prey.

Last edited by Midnightflame on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next