Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Club Roleplay

+6
Roseblossom
Twilight
Midnightflame
Lotusbreeze
Tornadostorm
Goldy
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Warriors Club Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Club Roleplay

Post by Lotusbreeze Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:07 pm

Lotuspaw ate more of her mouse. "Midnightflame, I had a strange dream last night. I'm not sure if it's a sign from StarClan," she told her. "I saw a silhouette of a cat, I couldn't tell what they looked like, but it looked like they were searching for something, or something like that."
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 87
Fresh-kill : 39325

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Roseblossom smiled to herself as she saw Lotuspaw and Midnightflame talking. It just seemed so amazing that her daughter was doing such an important job for her Clan.
She noticed Tornadostorm walk into the clearing. Padding toward her, she said, "Oh, hey Tornadostorm!" But then she saw someone else was with her. The she-cat looked familiar, but Roseblossom had no idea how. She eyed her cautiously.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28081

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:28 pm

"Really?.... thats very interesting Lotuspaw.." Midnightflame perked up with curiosity "I'm not sure what that could mean but I do know that you should never take dream from starclan for granted." Midnightflame gazed at her apprentice with pride in her eyes knowing this apprentice would one day grow into a great medicine cat.
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19902

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:34 pm

"Maybe someone is searching for us?" Lotuspaw wondered. "I hope it's not someone with bad intentions. Although, in the dream, I actually got a very positive vibe." Lotuspaw then finished up her mouse and thanked StarClan for the meal. "I sure do hope the hunting patrols will get more fresh-kill. I really don't want anyone to starve."
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:40 pm

Goldstorm purred with embarrassed gratitude at Tornadostorm's compliments before following her into the camp. She stopped in her tracks as her eyes took in the bustling hollow, CloudClan and LightningClan working together as one. Blinking, she shook her head and concentrated on the familiar faces and the new ones. None of the cats seemed to have noticed her yet, and she was hesitant to approach them, not knowing if she would be well received. She stepped closer to Tornadostorm and lowered her head in humility, feeling self-conscious among the warriors who she had left behind. "Hi, everyone. I'm back." She meowed tentatively, scanning the cats for friendly eyes.
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 41
Fresh-kill : 18929

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:47 pm

"I hope not" Midnightflame got up from where she was with Lotus as she heard and smelled the new cat. Walking out of her den Midnightflame approached the new cat a looked at her trying to figure out where she new her from, finally it hit her and she realized that this cat use to be a part of her clan! "..Hello I think I remember you.?" Midnightflame meowed slightly nervous on what to say
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:51 pm

Tornadostorm smirked at Goldstorm with a fond expression, before walking the last couple yards into the camp. She stopped near the entrance, and looked around. She then glanced at Goldstorm for her reaction. She looked around at cats slowly approached.

She glanced at Roseblossom and gave a curt nod. she then decided to introduce Goldstorm for the clan's younger members. "This is Goldstorm." She meowed in a slightly louder voice, so she could be heard over the murmuring of her clanmates. "She was the amazing leader who lead StormClan before the merge. And I'm honored to say that she wants to stay with us for a while." Tornadostorm smiled uncertainly at Goldstorm.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33154

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:59 pm

Lotuspaw followed Midnightflame to see what the commotion was. She saw Tornadostorm with an unfamiliar cat, who was named Goldstorm, according to Tornadostorm. She noticed how the cat looked like the silhouette in her dream. She whispered super quietly, quiet enough to make sure no one heard her, to Midnightflame, "I think this is the cat from my dream!" She turned to Goldstorm and said, "Hello! I'm Lotuspaw! Nice to meet you! I'm Roseblossom's daughter!"
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:18 pm

"Oh StarClan," Roseblossom gasped. "It's... Goldstar?" Roseblossom had greatly respected her as an apprentice and young warrior, but after the merge, she assumed the leader-turned-loner was dead. "H-hey," she said, nuzzling the she-cat in greeting. "I'm from RainClan, remember?"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:04 am

Goldstorm's eyes widened at the warm greetings. "Could you be little Midnightkit? You must be a warrior by now! Or," She paused, picking up a whiff of herbs clinging to the cat's pelt, "A medicine cat? Congratulations!" She turned to the small cat padding towards her. "Nice to meet you, Lotuspaw! Roseblossom's daughter..?" She glanced up and saw the familiar face of Roseblossom, excitement lighting up her green eyes. "Roseblossom, it's so good to see you again! You were hardly any older than Lotuspaw when I left!" Goldstorm nuzzled the she-cat with tentative warmth. I wouldn't say anything, of course, but all of these cats seem to be struggling with the new season.
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:15 am

Tornadostorm nodded. Smiling at Lotuspaw and Midnightflame as they approached. "Hey Midnightflame, Lotuspaw." She purred. She subtly looked around the camp for Mistystar, wanting the white she-cat to see their visitor. But she couldn't easily locate her in the crowd.

Tornadostorm was now well aware of course, of the condition of her clanmates, and campmates, in LightningClan's case. She glanced over towards the fresh-kill pile. It was mostly empty. "But I sent out a hunting patrol this morning!" She flexed her claws, unable to keep a burst of anxiety from showing on her face as she eyed the dip in the ground where the food for both clans should be. She brushed it off though. She didn't want the others worrying, when they should be celebrating Goldstorm's return.
To relax herself, she sat down, and wrapped her tail over her paws, smiling innocently at the others around her.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:24 am

Goldstorm felt her unease leaving her from the friendly reunion until she looked from the weary cats to the empty fresh-kill pile. It had been a while since she had been around so many cats, and she was starting to feel the effects of anxiety from all of the curious pairs of eyes making her the center of attention. "Perhaps we should go on a hunting patrol?" I don't want to show up and sit around in camp when there are hungry cats. "If the deputy agrees, of course!" Goldstorm cast Tornadostorm a warm glance.
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:56 am

Tornadostorm let out a soft purr at Goldstorm's words "Yeah, sure." She looked deep in thought about who she had sent earlier that day. She cast a pointed glance at Roseblossom "Maybe you and I can go on a patrol. With Goldstorm, of course, if you're willing." she turned and glanced at the golden she-cat. She wanted to let her settle in and catch up with the clans, but was also giving her a way out if she wanted.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:01 pm

Cat’s name: Mistystar
Clan: CloudClan
Personality/skills: A quiet and reserved, but kind and generally easygoing cat. She prefers a more "hands-on" approach to her leadership, often taking part in patrols and other duties/activities alongside her Clanmates. Still fairly inexperienced when it comes to her role, she can sometimes be doubtful of her decisions, but she has been steadily adjusting and getting used to life as a leader.
Having lived in both CloudClan and RainClan, Mistystar is adept at swimming, her sleek coat giving her a particular advantage in the water. She can also run quite quickly, but only in shorter bursts before tiring. Naturally rather stealthy, she generally doesn't tend to struggle when it comes to hunting, but her physical strength is notably lacking, which can make fighting a considerably weaker point for her. When she does have to fight, she tries to use swiftness/agility to make up for this.
Appearance: A slender she-cat of about average height. Has short, sleek white fur with a light gray stripe running along her back, leading into an all-gray tail. Also has a large, light gray patch on the right side of her face (looks left when she's facing you). Her eyes are a minty green/aqua color. (Reference: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=9iy1qp&s=9#.WeeVzzCQzIU )
Other: N/A
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28182

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:12 pm

Goldstorm nodded. Although she hadn't been in camp for long, she was already eager to go hunting with a small patrol. She knew that she would have to readjust to being around other cats after her time alone, but she hoped that going on patrols would both help the Clans with catching prey and slowly reintroduce her to Clan life. "What do you say, Roseblossom?"
(I love your form Misty!)
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:14 pm

Roseblossom nodded. "Yeah, I guess it'd be cool. And we certainly need the prey."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:49 pm

(Yas tis beautiful :D)

Tornadostorm nodded in satisfaction. She was happy to make up for the border patrol she cut out of early by going on this hunting patrol. She gave one more quick search for Mistystar, hoping the clan leader was aware of her, and Roseblossom's absence, before turning and walking out of the clearing. She wasn't one much for small talk, unless another started, so she just looked around her at the scenery in silence. Her ears perked, and nose twitching as she quietly tried to locate prey.

Last edited by Tornadostorm on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:12 pm

"Thank you Goldstorm! That means a lot. Haha yeah that last time I saw you I was little Midnightkit!" Midnightflame took a few steps back to let all the other cats come closer to see who was here. After they all left for there hunting patrol Midnightflame returned to her den
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:04 pm

Lotuspaw followed Midnightflame to the medicine den. "What should we do now?" Lotuspaw sat next to the sorted herbs in the den. She was excited to have met Goldstorm.
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:10 pm

Cat’s name: Cometstar
Clan: LightningClan
Personality/skills: She takes interest in and has pride for every aspect of Clan life. She tries to be very approachable to others, and hopes that those who matter to her know that she'll always do everything in her power to help, and have their feelings and opinions in mind in her decisions. She's mainly optimistic, and usually cheerful and good-humored, but becomes serious and feircely protective when there's a problem, and is not afraid to do what she has to.
Due to her flashy, colorful appearance, she's always found it hard not to stand out in the forest, and had to be extra careful. Stalking unseen is definitely not a strength of hers, but she makes up for it in her great agility and swiftness, which she had focused much of her training efforts on, and she has found battle skill natural to her.
Appearance: Pink pelt with green, purple, and blue markings, a white underbelly, and bright green eyes
Other: This is so cool, Goldy! I'll really try to take part in it!
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17726

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:01 pm

Goldstorm padded after her old friend, stopping every now and again to scent the air in hopes of locating prey. After breathing in nothing but the crisp scents of leaf-fall, she shook her head in frustration. "Tornadostorm, there isn't any prey over here. Where else can we-" her voice broke off as she picked up a trace of rabbit, and she raised her tail to signal Tornadostorm to stop walking, momentarily forgetting that she was no longer in a position of authority. She flicked her ears downwind, towards the base of a gently sloping hill, as another signal to where she figured the rabbit must be. She dropped into a crouch and began to creep carefully down the hill, hoping Tornadostorm would do the same, knowing that the rabbit was unlikely to hear or feel their pawsteps at this distance but not wanting to take her chances in such a prey-poor time.
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:12 pm

Tornadostorm, out of instinct, stopped in her tracks when Goldstorm's tail flicked in a familiar signal. Tornadostorm then, less out of instinct, flicked her tail towards Roseblossom, in an attempt to stop her as well. This prey was important, with the clan being so low. And Tornadostorm had a plan. She glanced at Goldstorm knowingly, then flicked her tail at Roseblossom as a signal to follow her, then slunk off into the bush, stalking very carefully, giving the rabbit, which she scented but not saw (yet) a wide birth, as to not startle it.

Spoiler:

She hoped Roseblossom followed her, so that the two she-cats could scare the rabbit right into Goldstorm's paws. She also hoped that the golden tabby she-cat caught on to the younger deputy's plan.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:23 pm

Goldstorm watched as Tornadostorm stalked forward, not in the direction of the scent but past it. Her confusion cleared in a heartbeat as she realized that the younger cat planned to pounce on the prey from behind and, if the pounce was unsuccessful, chase the rabbit right into the golden cat's paws. Her heart warmed with nostalgia as she remembered practicing this move with a much younger Tornadostorm, and she let her instincts take over as she edged into a position that would conceal her golden fur and allow her to snatch the rabbit if it ran past. The scent of rabbit grew stronger, unusually strong, and her heartbeat quickened. Could there be another rabbit on this hill? Perhaps a nest? The golden tabby raised her head in an exaggerated sniffing motion while locking confused green eyes with Tornadostorm's blue one, hoping that the dark-furred deputy would get the message and check the scent herself from her position. If there are more rabbits, we'll all need to be quick to catch them all before they scatter.
(Nice gif haha)
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:35 pm

Tornadostorm didn't catch Goldstorm's gesture, she was having a stare down with a stick as she figured out how to navigate around it without disturbing the bush she was under. But it only took her a few moments later to realize the scent was unusually strong. She glanced paused, and parted her jaws taking in the scent of the rabbits. She then lowered her head, and peered through the lowest branches of the bush, and saw two rabbits sitting close together in the moor.

Her pelt fluffed. She picked up the pace, wanting to catch them both before one moved off. After another few seconds of moving through the undergrowth, she was in position.

Now, she was waiting for Roseblossom to take her place.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobaltkit Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:35 am

Cat’s name: Cobaltkit
Clan: LightningClan
Personality/skills: Cobaltkit seems shy and aloof at first, but is quite reckless, and has a short temper. She often charges into decisions without thinking, and is easily distracted. She is good at fighting and climbing trees, but is bad at hunting. (Or she will be, I guess)
Appearance: A dark, blue-grey kit with glossy fur, slightly darker pars, long claws, a long, bushy tail, and green eyes. She has one nicked ear (because nicked ears are cool!).
Other: N/A
Cobaltkit
Cobaltkit
Kit

Herbs : 4
Fresh-kill : 13084

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next