Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SnowClan Book 1: The Dark Warrior (Please don't post yet! Work in Progress. Any questions, CB/PM)

Go down

SnowClan Book 1: The Dark Warrior (Please don't post yet! Work in Progress. Any questions, CB/PM) Empty SnowClan Book 1: The Dark Warrior (Please don't post yet! Work in Progress. Any questions, CB/PM)

Post by Shadowdragon Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:02 am

This is a new improved version of my SnowClan RP series that used to run on WI before I left for a year and the rp community basically died. I've been working on a new one but I'm not active enough for it to be a WI one. Razz
Enjoy! <3

Plot:
SnowClan and DreamClan have lived in peace for many moons but Snowstar recently started getting omens. A great evil will rise and try to conquer the first but what is worse is that the signs seem to point at one of his own warriors. Can Snowstar find out who this great menace is before it's too late or will the warrior's plan start to fall into action?

Rules:
1. Follow ETF rules of course.
2. Let's keep it to realistic descriptions.
3. No killing another's cat without permission.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21346

Back to top Go down

SnowClan Book 1: The Dark Warrior (Please don't post yet! Work in Progress. Any questions, CB/PM) Empty Re: SnowClan Book 1: The Dark Warrior (Please don't post yet! Work in Progress. Any questions, CB/PM)

Reserved
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

SnowClan Book 1: The Dark Warrior (Please don't post yet! Work in Progress. Any questions, CB/PM) Empty Re: SnowClan Book 1: The Dark Warrior (Please don't post yet! Work in Progress. Any questions, CB/PM)

Reserved
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:03 am

Reserved
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:03 am

Reserved. (Doubt I need this one, but better play it safe)
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down