Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow's Fanfic Corner

3 posters

Go down

Shadow's Fanfic Corner Empty Shadow's Fanfic Corner

Post by Shadowdragon Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:17 pm

Here are where I will post links to the Fanfics I'm working on. I've been working on them when I'm bored. xD
I say links because I'm posting them on FF.net.

I've mainly been working on the Ben 10 one cause I pretty much watch it religiously again. e_e
And the series ends Friday. Then I will know everything needed for the fic.

It'll have mini arcs consisting of villains who haven't gotten much spotlight recently, and fix something Omniverse did to a favorite of mine *looks at Charmcaster*. I'll also bring back aliens Ben didn't get to use. ex- Jetray, ChamAlien, FastTrack, Spitter
All with ties that led to the finale of it. Yes, Albedo will be part of it. He's my favorite villain.
OC foes and allies will be made.

The next is a Delta Emerald of sorts. Both Team Magma and Aqua have equal roles like in Emerald but there's also a third secret party out to control Rayquaza. The main character must sacrifice his goal of beating the E4 to form a team of both Pokemon and trainers a like to save the legendaries.
But all three parties offer him membership in their group. Will he accept and go dark? >:D
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21291

Back to top Go down

Shadow's Fanfic Corner Empty Re: Shadow's Fanfic Corner

Post by Vinefrost Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:43 pm

Ooh, sounds like fun to read! I hope it has the best from all 4 series (even though literally the only good from Omniverse was Gravattack and The Faction IMO) I'm sure I'll like your fic since we share a lot of opinions on the series.

I'm actually more upset at Zs'Skayr and Kevin getting ruined than I am with Charmcaster, but that's a different conversation for a different time.

I'll definitely read the Ben 10 fic, but I don't follow Pokemon, so I can't comment on that. However, it seems that everyone else here really loves it, so you'll have no problem getting replies on both stories.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42534

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:29 am

I've completed both games now. I've chosen the cast for the Pokemon one. Still working on the title.

Protags-
?????????? Main character, spending a lot of time on this one's personality and stuff. Comes from Johto and owns a Cyndaquil.
May- old style
Brendan

Antags-
?????????????? same as main Protag, WIP
Archie, Shelly, Matt
Maxie, Courtney, Tabitha
Zinnia

I don't know yet if the main character will have a crush but I'd most likely pair him with a bad girl if I decide. I love goodxbad pairs. >:3
And nope, no Wally. Still dislike him. Besides, he won't have room in this.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:39 am

Vinekit wrote:Ooh, sounds like fun to read! I hope it has the best from all 4 series (even though literally the only good from Omniverse was Gravattack and The Faction IMO) I'm sure I'll like your fic since we share a lot of opinions on the series.

I'm actually more upset at Zs'Skayr and Kevin getting ruined than I am with Charmcaster, but that's a different conversation for a different time.

I'll definitely read the Ben 10 fic, but I don't follow Pokemon, so I can't comment on that. However, it seems that everyone else here really loves it, so you'll have no problem getting replies on both stories.

Hehehe. Thanks.
I actually loved Omniverse except for the Art, Rooters arc, Charmcaster arc(I approve of Hex's change tho), and some other small stuff. Didn't really care they got rid of Julie, but I was mad she didn't even try in The Most Dangerous Game Show.

I had to make some changes because of the ending and Skurd so it'll be longer than expected. xD
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:26 pm

I didn't care that they got rid of Julie either. She was a pretty flat character. My 2 favorites are the original series and Ultimate Alien. Omniverse felt too childish and Alien Force was bland and forgettable to me, although I LOVED the Highbreed for the most part.

Anyway, looking forward this story!
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42534

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:29 pm

I've been working on them.
Here's the description for the main Pokemon protag- He's very kind and loyal to his friends, but has a "dark" side and is willing to do whatever it takes to stop the villains. His goal is tobeat the eight Hoenn gyms and to beat the Elite Four. He doesn't know who his father is, he recently moved from Johto which explains his Cyndaquil. He got Mudkip and Treecko from Birch. "Good looking" according to a few of hi female friends. He's 18.

He won't meet the main Antag until halfway through the story.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:43 am

I have to edit things...... I made up another antag and I liked him too much to not use or set aside for another story when I probably won't be making one involving these characters
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:26 am

>.>
Changed things.... again.
Almost done with first chapter. I'm uploading it to Fanfic.net tonight
Protags:
(Unnamed) - Was born in Unova and got his first Pokemon, Fennekin on his 16th birthday. Fennekin was more of a pet and a friend though, only knowing Tackle. He moves to Hoenn with his family after his adopted father gets a job as a gym leader. He gains Mudkip and Treecko from Professor Birch after protecting him from a Poochyena pack. Is 18 during the story. Gains a vigilante personality later on and tries to stop Team Magma, Aqua, and a mysterious third operation from taking over Hoenn. On a goal to beat the eight gyms and challenge the Champion. His parents left when he was young so he doesn't know them.

May- Resembles her Ruby/Sapphire(Original!) look. Has a wild and adventurous personality much to Brendan's disappointment. Brendan is her twin brother and he travels with her to protect her and make sure she stays safe.

Brendan- Has a protective personality for his sister. Is also paranoid and a little cowardish.

Antagonists:
Team Aqua and Magma are pretty much similar to their ORAS counterparts except Shelly and Courtney both have feelings for (unnamed) which makes those two have more hate for the other team than the other members do.

The third group is similar to a mob but have strong Pokemon.... not guns. It's obvious their leader is a criminal but the International Police can't get evidence so he always gets away with stuff.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:59 pm

Heh...... had an idea for the sequel. Takes place in Sinnoh,the gym leaders are part of a Illuminati(!), and the main villain returns hoping to summon and catch Arceus to become a God. With Dawn and Barry joining the good cast. Just rough idea, I'll work on it more when I finish up the one I'm doing now.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:59 am

That's… wow. xD I can't even describe what that is. xDD
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62398

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:45 am

Er.... the plot's entirely changed. xD

Me and my friend designed several characters.....
The first is a world known master thief who gets betrayed by his partner in crime when pulling a heist in Lumiose. In a turn of surprise the owner of the company hires him to protect his daughter as she travels around getting badges. He's not just protecting her however, she's protecting him from himself along the way as he tries stealing things. Suffers from multiple personality disorder.

His partner in crime is aware he got bailed out of prison and is afraid he'll come after him so he joins up with a shadowy organization and slowly gaining his way to the top. He's the main Antagonist but Team Flare is still around with their thing.

The other antagonists we made are a duo of crooked international police who try to frame the protagonist for crimes. And work with the antagonist sometimes

And there will be two possible endings to it. Yes, it's one of those stories. You'll see.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum