Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

+15
Northkit
Swallowfeather
✦*Cometstar*✦
Willowrose
mistkit
Morningkit
Shadowdragon
Swirlstar
Roseblossom
Vinefrost
Stealthy
Moonflame
Jewelsky
Midnightflame
Pinesage
19 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 38 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by Stealthy Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:18 pm

I know these baby bats are naked and gross

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 38 DSC08944

I don't care
I was the same way when I was born :D
(Also love any baby birds and baby rodents, anything that goes flailing alien>fuzzy oh my gosh>still cute as a grownup)

Your LEAST favorite baby animal?
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17867

Back to top Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 38 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:23 pm

Hmmm probably either a bird, or some big animal that isn't that cute, like an elephant.

Favorite word?

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 38 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33184

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Betwixt.

Least fav?
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:31 pm

.... A swear word I don't want to write here. Either that or like.. The devil's name or something OnO

If you had all the money in the world what would you buy?

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 38 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:44 pm

A worldwide communistic redistribution system O___O with limits as to how the money can be spent (I.e, the homeless can buy food and clothes and shop at Staples to print a job resumé, people in Africa can buy easy transport and access to clean water, etc). This may LOOK like a good idea, but I could become a horrible dictator with no financial or legal prowess and everything could go horribly wrong. Please don't give me all the money in the world.

What's sitting directly to your right?
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:07 pm

Misteh

What is the tiniest fanbase you're in?

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:08 pm

OnO Hmmm.... I'm going to say Star Stable??? I dunno.

What's the largest fanbase your in?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:24 pm

LOTS OF ANSWERS:

Probably Undertale. Gravity Falls would be best-known by the general population, but Undertale is significantly more notorious for its fans.

Favorite BBcode? (the formatting stuff on here)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:28 pm

Probably either the spoiler code, bold code, or image code xDD

Least favorite BB code?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:41 pm

This.
Random number (1,9999) : 264
Utterly pointless.

Favorite old meme?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:46 pm

I never was really into memes of the old days. Can't say I remember any n.n;

Favorite song?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:59 pm

HARDEST QUESTION IN THE WORLD OK
I love SO MANY songs you have no idea so I'll just list my favorites from each artist I like
why:

Favorite gummy candy?

Last edited by Jewelsky on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:10 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot one of my absolute favorite nekobolo songs???? what is wrong with me ALSO I FORGOT ONE OF MY FAVORITE SIINAMOTA SONGS brb crying myself to sleep)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:08 pm

Gummy wooorrmmmzzz OuO

Favorite things about bananas?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:17 pm

They're Kagamine Len's character item.

Favorite Easter candy? (sorry I keep asking candy questions I like candy a lot)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:44 pm

Chocolate eggs OuO *mouth waters*

Favorite Zelda Game?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:19 pm

I've actually never played one rip fake fan

How good is your memory generally?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:27 pm

It's meh. I have a hard time remembering details sometimes. 

How about yours?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:16 pm

there are times where i can have an extremely short-term memory - as for studying, i seem to focus on a bunch of tiny details that aren't on the test xD
also ?? i can remember really dumb memories at random times xDD

what's your weather like rn ?
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19502

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:49 pm

Cloudy, fairly warm, and humid. But it's never not humid.

What's the worst thing about where you live?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:58 pm

T H E W I F I

Best thing about where YOU live? (And worst too if yu liek)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:34 pm

The quiet. 

Everything is so far away, we're so private it's wonderful <3

And yeah, the worst thing has to be the Wifi. -.-

What's an average morning for you?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:54 pm

depends if its a school morning or a weekend morning xD
for school i generally alternate between waking up at 5:30 or 6:30 (depending on whether i have band that day) and i generally take 30 mins to do make up n hair xD. most of my family is still asleep so my mornings are generally very calming when heading out. i love band mornings bc when i walk to shcool, im usually the only one on the street and the street lamps are still on; and if im lucky, i get to watch the sunrise !!
for weekend mornings ? well i work saturday mornings so my weekend is basically sunday aha. i wake up wheneer i want and generally take it very slow :P

favourite day of the week ?
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19502

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:30 pm

Saturday is the only day on which I don't have to do anything by default so

Favorite dinosaur?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:13 pm

Parasaurolophus

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 38 118_parasaurolophus_saul_velasco_martel

That head is the head of kings

Favorite game app? (MINE IS EPIC DRAW A STICKMAN 2 RIGHT NOW)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:04 pm

I used to be extremely addicted to Color Switch, so I guess that.

Favorite crayon color?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next