Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo)

+4
Swirlstar
Morningkit
Pinesage
Midnightflame
8 posters

Go down

CHOSE WISELY MY DEAR

Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_lcap9%Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_lcap2%Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_lcap2%Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_lcap5%Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_lcap5%Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_lcap7%Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_lcap12%Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_lcap9%Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_lcap7%Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_lcap0%Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_lcap14%Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 6 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 43

Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) Empty Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo)

Post by Midnightflame Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:58 pm

What do you do when your bored?

Last edited by Midnightpaw on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19882

Back to top Go down

Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) Empty Re: Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo)

Post by Pinesage Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:02 pm

I take chess lessons from myself

no, I work on etf

Last edited by Pinesage on Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pinesage
Technician

Herbs : 275
Fresh-kill : 25048

Back to top Go down

Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo) Empty Re: Boreddd (I dunno what else to type but I need more letters for it to let me post this sooo)

Post by Morningkit Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:41 pm

I watch YouTube videos.
Morningkit
Morningkit

Herbs : 15
Fresh-kill : 21327

Back to top Go down

Post by Swirlstar Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:50 pm

I eat
that's literally it
maybe go outside but then I'm back within a few minutes
so
eat
Swirlstar
Swirlstar
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 64
Fresh-kill : 19964

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:42 pm

I usually go on YouTube or play Pokemon
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28061

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:10 pm

Anything involving stalking ETF, dying, and practicing kanji or whatever I feel like
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62413

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:41 pm

Mostly writing, being with pets, and going outside. So basically the exact same reply I had to the hobbies poll. *shrug*
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42549

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:08 pm

-Read, during the rare times that I have an unread book
-Write and read weird fanfiction on Wattpad
-Go outside and think about what to write
-Doodle in my now-filled up sketchbook going through sketchbook withdrawal guys help me
-Collapse in a giant pile of Webkinz and watch stupid Youtube videos that make me question what my life is
-Watch We Bare Bears and sometimes other cartoons but my obsession is bad atm
-Attack the cabinets for potato chips
-Switch constantly between playing the 4 FNAFS (thanks Scarlet) and the 2 Tobuscus games

...so I'm pretty much bored all the time always
and normally ETF would be a part of that but currently I have a lack of a computer
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34281

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:27 am

Lol this thread is ancient xD
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62413

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down