Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roseblossom's Collection of Crazy Stories 1: The Peeps

Go down

Roseblossom's Collection of Crazy Stories 1: The Peeps Empty Roseblossom's Collection of Crazy Stories 1: The Peeps

Post by Roseblossom Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:34 pm

This is from the old Warriors website. I made it when I was just an apprentice xD I was nostalgic today so I decided to revive the series on ETF :D  
Rosepaw was feasting on a pile of marshmallow peeps. The peeps towered higher than the nearby waterfall and took up all the space in RainClan's territory, from the camps and beyond. Rosepaw decided to climb up the peep tower just for the fun of it. At the top, she decided she'd name it Mount Peepilus. "HMM HMM HM HMM HMMM HM HM HM HM!" cried a voice from inside Mount Peepilus. Rosepaw dug in the peeps to find no other than Silverrose, desperately stuffing herself with the marshmallowy goodness. Echostar stood on top shouting, "I rule PeepClan, and this little peep here's the deputy!" Sunfeather was so jealous she ate the deputy, and she was elected deputy. Glimmerkit burst in out of nowhere and ate Chickheart, Blossomfeather, and Marshmallowpaw. "Poor, poor Marshmallowpaw. She and all others will be mourned at moonhigh." Echostar said, eating Sunchick. Blossomberry ate all of Sunchick's chicks. Frostlily came and snuck up on Candypaw and ate him. Swirlstar ate the elders Oldchick and Eatenhead. They all kept eating peeps until Mount Peepilus was gone and PeepClan was defeated. Everyone rolled into their dens. Rosepaw squashed Whitepaw with her peep fat. Whitepaw pushed Rosepaw and she threw up all the peeps in rainbow form. Everyone else did the same. THE END
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28046

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down