Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Notice Regarding the Old "Election" Threads

4 posters

Go down

A Notice Regarding the Old "Election" Threads Empty A Notice Regarding the Old "Election" Threads

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:27 pm

Hi; I thought I should make an announcement such as this before taking any sort of action, as not to leave anyone confused.

I'm sure most of us are familiar with the old "Dipper vs. Wormy" election thing. Well, this happened a very, very long time ago, and is basically over, but it's been painfully dragged out to this day on the thread(s).
As it's such a tired topic, I believe these threads should be "retired". They won't simply be deleted, of course; simply moved away to a hidden, staff-only board, where such tired threads go.

If everyone's OK with this, I'll proceed to move all related threads to said board and off of our public boards. :3
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32787

Back to top Go down

A Notice Regarding the Old "Election" Threads Empty Re: A Notice Regarding the Old "Election" Threads

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:39 pm

Meh, sure, that'd be okay with me xD
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62378

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

A Notice Regarding the Old "Election" Threads Empty Re: A Notice Regarding the Old "Election" Threads

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:22 pm

Hooray :D
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28026

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:09 am

That's perfectly fine with me :3
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19847

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:19 am

OK, since I'm hearing no objections, I'll get started on this. Thanks, everyone. Jellyfish
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32787

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down