Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

1001 - ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 8 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:37 pm

Robin whirled around when he heard the commotion, only to be greeted with a very unsettling scene. The feeling in his gut told him that something horribly wrong was going on. Almost instinctively, he protectively stepped closer to Flint, holding his sword up in a defensive position and putting his hood back up. "Bullet...? What's going on...?" he asked slowly, trying to sound calm despite his anxiousness.

Rosalina's eyes widened at the sight of Bullet. She could feel the danger growing, so, hovering slightly, she prepared to react in defense of her other allies if she needed to. However, there was one pressing matter to take care of before she could focus entirely on the potential fight. Briefly, she touched the tip of her wand to the top of Cookie's head, filling her with a purifying energy.

Cookie felt the energy flow through her, and when it was gone, she felt energized and much better; it seemed that her poisoning was cured.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 33532

Back to top Go down

1001 - ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 8 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:43 pm

Bullet reeled away from both Link and Lucina, and Robin
"you little imps!! Do you really think you can defeat me that easily? Your WRONG!"

He scowled. His pupils tiny with rage. Flint flinched. "Please don't do this!" He exclaimed pitifully.
"Don't let it control you!" Bullet ignored Flint, and turned his attention to Robin "and you.... You think your so clever. Giving the flightless angel commands. Well.. You will pay for what you've done!" Flint looked scared. He has never seen his dad this angry before. Ever.

Suddenly Bullet lunged at Robin with a powerful punch drawn.

(now, Stealth)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33844

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:49 pm

Without hesitation, Link drew his sword and charged Bullet. Team Rocket got up. "NOT AGAIN!" Meowth shouted in dismay.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 18527

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:58 pm

Bullet slammed one palm into Link's shield. Which would most likely knock it out of Link's hand. And shoved Link with the other.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. He growled "You feeble little weakling!" He put his fingers together on one hand, and flattened his palm. A yellow glow ran into a sharp point at the tip of his fingers. "GOODBYE!" "WAIT NOO!" Flint yelled.

But he wasn't fast enough. Bullet stabbed Link in the chest.

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:42 pm

Robin braced himself, clenching his teeth, when Bullet turned his attention to him and came flying with a punch. A surprised expression jumped onto his face, though, when Link came to his aid. However, things soon took a turn for the nightmarish. His eyes widened when Bullet brutally pierced the hero. "LINK!!" he screamed in horror, feeling his blood run cold.

Cookie gasped and tightly clenched her eyes shut when the attack was executed. Her heart raced, and she couldn't bear to look at what was going on.

Haku stood, frozen, as she witnessed the scene unfolding before her. Seeing one of her old traveling companions so viciously lash out at the other caused a whirlwind of conflicting thoughts and emotions to swirl about inside of her. "H-how could you-...?!" she forced out, sort of in a growl.

Rosalina let out a deep gasp when the incident occurred, with her visible eye growing very wide. Remaining calm through the panic, however, she prepared to create a force-field around herself and those around her if she had to, or even fight back.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typoooo)

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:43 pm

(I'm gonna get fanficcy for a sec XD)

Team Rocket screamed. An actual, proper scream.

Link was completely caught off-guard when his shield was forcefully dislodged from his right arm. When the blade went through his chest it felt like everything and nothing. While his right hand tingled at the end of his dislocated arm, his Master Sword fell from his left. His legs buckled. The world went black all around the group, and Bullet momentarily froze in place.

When he died, Link had hoped to stare deep in the face of an eldritch abomination. A disfigured evil entity, or Ganon once again. The Chaos Kin. But here in front of his dimming eyes sat the angry, drained face of his friend. Bullet, the wise, plucky feline creature who had been a pivotal point in the group. Desperate not to see those poisoned eyes, he turned around and saw the face of Robin. The one who was a thinker, like him. While the others talked...he listened. Link made eye contact. His disjointed thoughts flooded Robin's head.

"AGHXFHJTHDFHBWHATDOIDOHDFHDDGHBJIMSORRYTHGDHHVFJBadgcjjyjnfff..."

Even after he fell from the blade, he struggled to stand up. He wobbled.

He fell onto his knees. On one hand he kept fighting.

Finally, he fell forward. He moved no more.

The Triforce of Courage glowed brightly on his left glove, then faded out.

The darkness slowly lifted. Bullet was allowed to move again.

Last edited by Stealthy on Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:57 pm

Flint screamed, a terrified, high pitched, child scream. 

Chaos Bullet stumbled a single step, and then looked down coldly at his fallen opponent. 

"WHY?!" Flint cried out. Chaos Bullet turned and faced his son. The white Kattaca drew his lips back in a snarl "WHY DID YOU KILL HIM" Chaos Bullet remained silent. He closed his eyes. "You must understand. No matter what you do, you will all fail. You will all die. Just like this pathetic lump." here, he pointed at Link's corpse. Flint's upper lip quivered in anger. "WHY COULDN'T YOU CONTROL YOURSELF?!" Chaos Bullet gave a half smile. "There is no 'controlling yourself'. This is who I am now." Flint leaned forward. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH! STOPPPP!! PLEASE!!!" 

Chaos Bullet put his hands on his hips, his expression suddenly twisted in anger. "Oh, alright. Looks like you've desided you want to die next."

The blue Kattaca leapt at his son, and the two engaged in combat. But more like Chaos Bullet would throw punch and kick after punch and kick, while Flint dodged and blocked. 

Chaos Bullet threw a powerful punch at Flint's head. Flint ducked under it just in time, and backflipped away. 
Flint seemed very unsure and scared as he kept dodging and blocking the older cat's attacks.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:14 pm

Robin froze as he made eye contact with Link one last time. The "sound" of the hero's final thoughts, transmitted telepathically into his own mind, was almost too much to bear. All-too-genuine was the panic woven into the chaotic signal. It sent a deep chill through his soul, as if the tattered robe of Death brushed against him, himself, as it otherwise-undetectably passed through to reach the fallen.
After his ally's life had slipped away, Robin remained frozen momentarily. This entire scene, with one dear friend's body being used as a puppet to actually murder another, had shaken him in a very profound way. In fact, it legitimately terrified him. Not only that, but the sense of guilt he felt over the tragedy was agonizing. How could he have even allowed this to happen in the first place? The group had already known about the fiend's awe-inspiring power and ability to take control of other beings' souls. Of all people, the possibility that something like this could happen even after its apparent "defeat" should have been painfully obvious to him. He felt the blood begin to rush away from his head, but he quickly shook it off. Now was not the time to be overcome by shock. The Chaos Kin needed to be stopped again, hopefully for good this time. He returned his attention to the currently-unfolding confrontation.
"... W-we have to destroy that thing, once and for all. Before it can sow any more death and destruction," Robin stated, sounding incredibly serious and filled with determination, though a lingering trace of distress could still be subtly detected in his voice. His hand crackled with glowing sparks of magical electricity as he grasped his tome.

Haku gave a single, rough nod. After witnessing such a horrific tragedy, she was filled with more fighting fury than ever.

Gritting her teeth, Cookie reopened her eyes. As she stared at the scene, her eyes, once again, began fading to the fiery red of Rage Mode.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ~Improvements~)

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:22 pm

"YOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!" Was the only word the trio could manage. They charged at Bullet, but Jessie snagged them and wheeled around to initiate a back attack. Their faces were red with rage, and tears only faintly appeared in all their eyes.

"KILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLIT!!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:25 pm

The Chaos Kin, once again under a cloak of invisibility, buzzed about over Bullet. Thinking that nobody knew where it was, it waited for the right chance to strike while the group was blinded by rage.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:27 pm

Flint quickly crossed his arms as Chaos Bullet tried his 'Knife Jab' that he had used just moments earlier

to kill their comrade. 

The knife peirced his arms, he winced and groaned, but held on, and shoved back, forcing Chaos Bullet away. But it didn't last long, Chaos Bullet jumped into the air, and then started doing somersaults. He melded into one spherical spinning ball. The ball landed and sped towards Flint. Flint jumped, placing his hands on the ball as he spung over to give himself enough height, and landed on the other side. he spun around, just in time to see the attack coming at him again. He didn't have time to react and was hit. "GAAAH!" He fell to the ground, as the ball turned to attack again. 

He stood. and dodged out of the way. Finally, Chaos Bullet burst out of his ballesque form, and stood, snarling at Flint. He leapt forward, using 'Flurry of punches' Flint whined as he moved as quickly as he could to keep away from the multitude of punches. He backflipped once more, and Bullet ran forward. Flint kept back flipping away, and Bullet kept running.

Suddenly Bullet wheeled around, to face Team Rocket "Stay away!" He spun once, swinging his sharp tail at the enraged group.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:45 pm

James and Jessie ducked. Meowth snagged his tail. "NOOOOOOOOO!!" He hung on and tried to climb up the tail. But in one swing he was thrown upward, bumping into an invisible force. Jessie attacked with kicks and punches. James looted Link's stuff and grabbed his sword and his hookshot.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:48 pm

Bullet glared at the trio, and easily dodged Jessie's desprate attacks. Then he swung one punch, it had a white glow with red swirls, and he swung it at her head.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:51 pm

Nagisa was completely stunned for a few moments after everything that had just happened before her eyes. For a short while, she even began to feel rather faint, as though she was about to lose consciousness right where she stood. Closing her eyes as she felt tears begin to well up within them, she took a few deep breaths in an effort to center herself.

Though she had tried very hard to stay calm, the horrific scene that unfolded so suddenly filled Lucina with utter shock and anger. Once again drawing her blade, she prepared to lunge in the direction of Chaos Bullet. She quickly froze, however, when she heard the voice of Robin. "... Right," she murmured, slowly stepping into a more defensive stance and closely observing their possessed comrade, her eyes narrowed with focus.

Pit, now pointing his bow at the area above Chaos Bullet's head, shot three light arrows in quick succession. Though his judgement was rather clouded at the moment, and he wasn't exactly sure where the Chaos Kin currently was, he hoped at least one arrow in the small flurry would find its target.

Last edited by Mistystream on Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28872

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:52 pm

The Chaos Kin was taken off-guard when Meowth collided with it, losing its invisibility for a brief moment before gaining it again.

Robin just happened to spot the Chaos Kin in this moment, and a rush of energy poured through him. "Gotcha," he muttered harshly as he raised a hand to strike. "THUNDER!!" he bellowed as a ball of lightning came flying from his palm.

The Chaos Kin was struck by this attack, as well as Pit's, and it lost its invisibility again. It obviously was worn-out after the previous half of the battle. Knowing it had to become more mobile, it began to wildly dart around like a dragonfly.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:53 pm

Jessie was knocked unconscious. James was concerned. "Get me up! Get me up!!" Meowth shouted. James lifted the hookshot and Meowth climbed on the end. He fired it upward with Meowth. He then tossed the sword at Flint. He looked around for more items to fight with.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:58 pm

Flint saw the incoming sword, and grabbed it. With his peirced arms, and numerous cuts from when he was run over, he felt like he needed it.

Flint charged forward "HEY OVER HERE!" He acted like he was about to attack, until Chaos Bullet swung his tail at Flint. Flint merely blocked the attack with the sword. 

Chaos Bullet screamed in anger and sung his tail at Flint's legs. Flint gasped and jumped up. He landed ON the tail, and was tripped. He stood as quickly as he could, dodging another puch that left a hole in the ground where Flint's head had been.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:02 pm

As the Chaos Kin, now visible, began to wildly dart around, Lucina swiftly took this as an opportunity to strike and ran after it, pointing her blade out in front of her.

Pit, meanwhile, began to fire a stream of several more light arrows at the beast, his eyes steadily following it as it darted across the area.

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28872

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:02 pm

After James had found a gigantic honkin' sword that had never been used, the hookshot's secondary effect took place, and yanked James upward. He dropped the sword on the way up.

It landed near Haku.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:09 pm

Haku ran after the Chaos Kin, but was growing increasingly frustrated with the limited range of her usually-trusty hammeraxe as she swung it wildly to no avail. "HnnnnNNNNNGH!!" However, just as she happened to glance down, she spotted a giant blade at her feet. After pausing briefly, surprised, she dropped the hammeraxe, bent down, and picked up the new weapon. She examined it momentarily, then, narrowing her eyes as she glared at the Chaos Kin, leaped at it with her newfound equipment. "HYAAHHHHH!!"

The Chaos Kin quickly zipped out of the way as it saw Meowth coming on the Hookshot's tip... Or, at least, it tried to. And failed. As it was quite distracted, it was caught completely off-guard as Haku's enormous blade came slashing at it.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:13 pm

Meowth and James clung by the retracted hookshot to the darting Chaos Kin. Meowth tried scratching a few times but James just hung on.

Jessie woke up. She saw Bullet and tried to grab his tail. She speedily dodged incoming attacks. "James! Hold on! Haku...help me HACK-U HIS TAIL OFF-U!!"

She didn't realize how stupid a pun that was until later.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:21 pm

Chaos Bullet launched at Flint, and grabbed his wrists. He grabbed the Master Sword, and threw it to the ground. Flint groaned, and pulled desprately. His coat shawn against the fading light. 

Chaos Bullet lifted a squirming and flailing Flint up by his wrists, and slammed him into the ground. Flint cried out in pain, as the hard ground conformed to his back. 

Flint quickly crossed his arms once more, as Chaos Bullet slammed another hard punch down at him. Flint's wrists were the only things protecting him from certain death. He realized
"I...I can't just block and dodge. That... That won't save us... That won't end this... I've.. I've gotta attack..." Flint kicked Chaos Bullet's stomach, stunning him for a moment, and giving him enough time to stand and back away. 

Chaos Bullet leapt forward, and Flint slammed a powerful Punch into Chaos Bullet's cheek. Chaos Bullet stumbled away, but wasn't knocked out like Jessie had been.

Suddenly Chaos Bullet's tail was grabbed. He looked over his shoulder at Jessie as she desprately held on. He started kicking at her "LET GO OF ME!"

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:28 pm

Hearing Jessie call her name, Haku whirled around to see that she had Chaos Bullet by the tail. Nodding once, she came running, with the sword dragging on the ground as she went. With a cry and an intense look in her red eyes, she raised the blade, lunged forward, and attempted to swing it down at the tail.

The Chaos Kin attempted to shake off its clinging attackers by darting around violently and attempting to strike them with its tail.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:31 pm

Chaos Bullet saw the incoming sword, and tried to pull his tail away, and swing a punch to throw the sword off course at the same time. 

He gritted his teeth. "YOU LITTLE PESTS!" He started lashing his tail wildly, and desprately trying to get Jessie off, and if he was sucsessful, he'd then throw a punch at Haku.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:39 pm

Jessie dug in her nails. She stayed on. She tried to dig her feet into the ground.

The Chaos Kin's tail caught Meowth and ripped him away. James got his tail with one hand and held the hookshot with the other. "HELP!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next