Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:35 pm

"Yesss, finally!!" Pit exclaimed upon seeing the shimmery, golden pool of water. "I've been waiting for the part where we run into one of these for AGES!" he cheered, bounding into the hot spring's enchanted water without hesitation.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28167

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Stealthy Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:40 pm

"Umm...are we sure that's safe?" James inquired. "WOOHOOOOO!" Meowth jumped right in. "YOW! The water's great! Come on in!" "We could use a break..." Jessie added, and sank in without bothering to change. "...from breaking the competition!" James ran and cannonballed in, splashing Jessie. "Should've asked permission!" Jessie shouted indignantly. "I'm gonna go fishin'." Meowth dove into the hotspring, swimming around in a search for some food. It didn't occur to him that the water was perhaps too warm for most normal fish to live in.

When Link saw the others sinking into the water, he slowly walked in to join them. He left his hat on the shore.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17822

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:45 pm

"Hm..." Looking curiously at the water, Cookie dragged the diamondized Robin with her as she stepped into the spring. Leaning him up against the edge of the pool, she proceeded to find a spot for herself, slowly sinking in once she had found one. "AaaaaAAAAAHH..." Instantly, she could feel the magical healing properties of the water; she felt extremely refreshed.

"No thanks; I think I'll just have a good soak for now," Haku told Bullet before strolling into the spring's comfortingly-warm waters. Taking a seat, with her head just above the water, she closed her eyes and tried to unwind as much as possible.

After sitting in the hot, magical water for a few moments, something strange began to happen to the diamondized Robin. It appeared that his arm had moved slightly.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32827

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:54 pm

Bullet noticed. "Hey um, guys did Robin just move?" He stood up. "Cookie, maybe you should pull him into the water?" Bullet approached and examined the arm he thought he saw move. Sure enough, the metal casing felt softer.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33139

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:02 am

"Huh...?" Cookie looked over at Robin, who was half-submerged in the water. Indeed, his arm did appear to be in a position other than being stuck stiffly at his side. "Hey... You're right!" she remarked excitedly. "Okay, I'm gonna kinda lie him down near the edge, so more of him ends up underwater. Here goes!" Finding the perfect spot, she positioned their petrified ally so that he was lying on the slope into the water, with his head being the only part of him to not be submerged.

In this new position, the water took effect far more quickly. Like some sort of miracle, Robin's diamond-like form was softening at a rapid pace. Before long, he had completely been restored, though he appeared almost as if he were sleeping.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:06 am

Bullet (who was still nearby) shook him. "Hey, Robin. HEY!" Flint glanced over from where he was, and swam over to the scene. "Hey Robin, wake up." He called cheerily.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:07 am

Team Rocket cheered. "Yeah! White-haired magic guy's back!" they shouted. "Nagisa...sorry I used up your antidote!" Meowth apologized, realizing if they had just brought him to this hot spring, he would've been fine.

Quickly, Link pulled out and filled all his empty bottles with Hot Spring water.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17822

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:03 pm

Nagisa smiled softly when she saw Robin return to his usual self, relieved that the hot spring's magical water had seemingly helped him to recover. Then, when she heard Meowth speaking to her, she approached her nearby ally to respond. "It's OK... You would've had to wait for us to reach this place if you didn't use it, and it seemed important to cure your poisoning right away," she spoke reassuringly.

Lucina quickly noticed Robin's apparent recovery, causing her to rush to the tactician's side. Upon approaching him, she began to look rather concerned. "Robin... Are you alright? Can you hear us...??"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:36 pm

Slowly, Robin's eyes came to open. "Ngh..." Blinking to focus his vision, as he was slightly groggy at first, his eyes flicked back and forth to those who had gathered around him. "I-I'm fine, I think, but... Where am I...? Am I... in the water...?" he asked, confusedly looking down at the hot spring he was lying in. "What about the monsters...?"

"Oh, we took care of 'em!" Cookie told Robin cheerily. "But that doesn't matter now; you're awake! We were really worried about ya...!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:50 pm

Bullet smiled. "I'm glad your ok, Robin." Flint flopped backwards into the water, making a moderate splash.

"Yaaay! Your safe!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:41 pm

Quickly feeling refreshed by the hot spring water, Robin rose to a more upright position. "My robes are soaked through, though," he sighed with a half-amused expression. "Don't expect me to be moving very quickly until they dry out; soaking wet, they'll probably be about thirty pounds heavier," he joked.

"Well, I'd better get the fire going," Haku announced, rising up and leaving the water. However, once she was out, she found that she was completely dry, as if she hadn't been soaking at all. "Huh...? ... Well, that's good, I guess," she commented, examining her tie, which had no water marks on it whatsoever.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:45 pm

Flint looked at her curiously. "Really?" he climbed out of the hot spring himself, and was completely dry. And his white fur was especially white. "Wow! That's cool!" He exclaimed with a big smile. Promptly jumping back in, with a... More than moderate splash.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:50 pm

Haku was splashed right in the back when Flint jumped back into the hot spring. "GAH...!" However, of course, it dried within seconds, and she let out a sigh of relief as she left to begin working.

Cookie couldn't help laughing after seeing Haku get splashed. "Nice splash, Flint!" she remarked gleefully.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:01 pm

Flint laughed mischievously when he returned to the surface of the water. "JOIN ME!" and he reached to pull her in.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:12 pm

"Eh?!" All of a sudden, Cookie found herself being pulled over, falling over and ending up underwater. When she re-emerged, she frantically rubbed the water away from her eyes, laughing hard. "PAH! I think I got enchanted water up my nose!" she squealed in amusement.

Robin, seeing this scene, couldn't help bursting into joyous laughter, himself. It was almost as if, in this moment, all of their cares had been swept away.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:43 am

Bullet stood from his bed. Watching the happy scene unfold with a satisfied expression "I can keep vigil." He offered to anyone listening. He then moved with his hands behind his back, and sat next to Lucina. Looking out at those enjoying the Hot Spring water. He wrapped his tail around his legs. "How are you doing?" He asked softly.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:08 am

Lucina glanced to her side when she heard someone approaching, and a calm smile came to her face when she saw who it was. "Oh... Hello, Bullet," she greeted warmly, dipping her head lightly. "I suppose I'm fine... There is quite a lot on my mind, though I'm sure that's to be expected, with everything that's happened recently..." she explained, her blue gaze shifting to the evening sky briefly before returning to her ally.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:00 pm

Bullet sighed "Yeah I know what you mean." He got a serious scowl. "I wonder what the Chaos kin is doing now... And how Rosalina is holding up."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:15 am

"Hmm," At this moment, Lucina glanced upward in the direction of the mountain's peak. "I wonder that, as well..." Her expression became rather serious as she spoke, though it quickly softened with worry at the mention of Rosalina. "I truly hope we're not too late..."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:18 pm

Bullet gave the blue haired girl a soft amused smile. "I think it'll be ok. We can rescue her, Lucina. We're so close now." He put a hand on her shoulder. "This won't be in vain. I promise you." Bullet smile strengthened. "I sound like my son. Hah, I wonder who got what from whom."

"Listen. Tonight, we'll get some rest, so we're ready and fully strengthened for the fight. With all of us, there's no way we can loose."

He looked out at the sunset. Glowing brightly over the horizon, and making the clouds a beautiful shade of pink.

Then he looked at Flint. Who was now roaring with laughter, and occasionally tempting Cookie with a half hearted splash in her direction.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:34 pm

Cookie gradually started responding to Flint's splashing with a little of her own. However one of her splashes went rather off-target, ending up directly in Robin's face. "O-oops...!"

Robin, being hit in the face by the enchanted water, simply sat there for a moment with eyes clenched shut, hair dripping wet. Then, slowly, he raised a hand to wipe the water and wet hair out of his eyes. "I think you missed him there," he remarked in good-humored sarcasm.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:42 pm

Flint tried to control his laughter for only a few moments. But when he saw how Robin wiped away the water, and the humor in his voice, Flint couldn't hold it any longer. "BUWWAAHAHAHAA! Cookie, great shot!" He laughed almost... No, completely uncontrollably.

He splashed at Cookie, slapping the water as hard as he could.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:03 pm

Cookie, too, burst into wild laughter, but was cut off when a water blob landed right in her face. "Pwah! ... Hah!" Wiping her eyes, she continued to laugh. "Okay, that's it! This is where stuff gets REAL!" With a crooked, mischievous smile, she brought her sunglasses down from her forehead and onto her face. "Haha! EYE PROTECTION!" she cheered triumphantly before shoving a great splash toward Flint.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:22 pm

He basically squeaked when he was splashed. "HEEEY No fair!" he shouted with a laugh, and splashed Cookie, aiming for her mouth.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:48 pm

Cookie just happened to be laughing at the moment, so she ended up with a mouth full of water. "GNNGH!" Frantically spitting it out over the edge of the spring, she coughed, having inhaled a little. "OK, you win! I surrender!" she spluttered, though still laughing somewhat.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next